Her 'One Time' Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once hard, I lifted her on top of me and she guided my cock back into herself and sank down.

"Damn it, I could really get used to this," she gasped as she came after only a few strokes.

I pulled her onto me and took one of those beautiful nipples in my mouth, rolling my tongue around it, pulling on it.

"More," she quivered, "I need more..."

She balanced herself on her tiptoes, slamming up and down on my member, trying to stretch my cock by pulling it with her pussy muscles. She was on fire now, coming again and again.

"C'mon you bastard, fill me with your hot cum, make it throb. I want to feel it wash my cervix."

Who was I to argue? I arched my back and drove as hard as I could into that unrelenting cunt. She clenched her PC muscle and brought me with her, screaming through her orgasm. Our cum was running down my pole, down my balls, onto the bedsheets.

"Jeezus, you filled me full again," she chortled, "how much spunk have you got it there?"

"About ten months worth."

"I hope that means we can go a few more times today," she giggled as she again trotted off to the washroom, then came back and cleaned me up. She laid down on her back.

"I've got to rest a bit and try to generate a little more pussy juice."

I laid beside her and roamed my hand on her hard body. She was probably in her early thirties. Her breasts were a good firm handful, small pink aerolae, nipples the size of pencil erasers.

"So... what have you learned from your fantasy," I ventured.

"That I can come like a freight train after I get my pussy licked. That I'll no longer put up with hubby's Mr. Macho bullshit. If he wants to poke me, he has to learn to get me hot first and that means learning to lick my pussy... Maybe he can learn to do a sixty-nine."

"And if not?"

"I'm not going to go through the rest of my life being his cum dump. I need my pleasure too," she pouted.

"Doesn't sound like you love him very much."

"I was crazy about him when we married seven years ago, but lately he's been treating me like his personal cumdump. Love doesn't last long when it's only one sided."

"Even less when it's none sided," I sighed.

"Let's not talk about our spouses," she stated. "We're here to enjoy our one and only afternoon together... Hey, my pussy's tingling again, ready for another sixty-nine?"

And so it went. We spent another two hours sucking and fucking until we were both too tired to continue. We kissed goodbye and she walked back down the garden path, slowly, her legs apart, like she was straddling a railroad track, taking small steps from tie to tie.

...If my dick wasn't so sore, I might have laughed...

When Bev came home after work, she went directly to her room to change. I sat in front of the TV, smiling to myself, knowing she could hardly miss the puddles on the bedsheets. When she finally came down to prepare dinner, I could see she'd been crying. She never said a word.

As soon as my dessert spoon hit the plate, I got up and left for downstairs. That same scene repeated itself for the next three days.

On the fourth night, I was laying on my bed, naked, playing with my dick, imagining it was in Angie's tight pussy. A voice came out of the darkness.

"Here, let me do that," it was Bev.

For the second time since our divorce, she climbed up between my legs and slurped on my cock. God, it felt good. Of all the women I'd known, no one could suck a cock like Bev. That made me wonder how many times she'd sucked Phil's. I pushed the thought out of my mind and enjoyed the moment.

She performed like an 'artiste', knowing exactly when I was going to come. When she felt my balls tighten, she started swallowing, not missing a drop.

"Does this entitle me to another fifteen minutes?" she asked as she pulled her naked body up beside me.

"Why not?" I replied.

"Who was she?" she demanded.

"Uh-uh, can't tell you, we neighborhood lotharios have to be very discreet... Besides, why do you want to know? Do you think I'm trying to get even?"

"No, this was not about getting even," she lamented, "I hope it was about you fulfilling your fantasy too. I want you to understand a little about human frailty... how a person could satisfy a one time fantasy and still remain very much in love with their mate."

"Haa... what makes you think I'm still in love with you?"

"A woman knows," she replied.

"Maybe... but my fantasy isn't the same as yours," I countered. "Mine is to have several different women."

"But... that... would be cheating," she spluttered.

"How can it be cheating? We're not married," I reminded her.

"You're right, we're not married" she said sharply, "So how would you feel if I fucked other men?"

"You said you satisfied your one fantasy when you cheated on our marriage... So let me put it this way. I've only had one woman since I've become single. You're still number one in the cock sucking department and if you can remain celibate, we MAY get back together... However, if you want another man, you're off the chart and will never be in my bed again. This is your penance for cheating, so live with it..."

She swallowed her sobs. "You're right, Ken, I deserve this. I swear there will be no other man... I'm going to buy some toys and tune this pussy up so it will be the best you've ever had... and I'm going to learn to swallow your cock too... In short, I'll be number one in everything."

"Yeah? Well, maybe," I was skeptical, "I don't think there's anymore to be gained by discussing this further so please get out of my bed."

"Can't I have a little ride on your beautiful cock?" she pleaded.

"Nope, not until I've finished my fantasy... and maybe not even then," I said, still pissed off with her infidelity.

For the next two Saturdays, no other woman showed up. However Bev came home around 3PM both times instead of her usual five-thirty. That pissed me off.

"Bev, it's plain to see you're trying to catch me. But make no mistake, for every time you catch me, I'll add another two women to my list of fuckmates. Understand?"

She shed a few tears and nodded. I wondered why she want to know. Was she planning on getting me into trouble with one of the husbands?

The next Saturday, I was again laying on my chaise lounge on the back deck trying to soak up some sun. A tall slim woman came up the path from the alley holding a cup...

'Aha', said the spider to the fly.

"Hi, I'm Nadine. Do you think I could borrow..."

She didn't get a chance to finish her sentence before I grabbed her hand and pulled her through the patio doors. I placed her cup on the counter and dragged her giggling into Bev's bedroom.

We undressed and she propped herself on the headboard, opening her legs to reveal her bare shaved pussy.

"Angie said..."

"No need to explain," I said as my mouth found her clit.

Her little big man was already hard, protruding out from between her labia. I latched onto it immediately and began gently chewing on it. It only took a minute before she rocketed. I expected her to push me away but she didn't.

"Again," she moaned.

So again I dove in. This time she began to wriggle and bounce her cunt against my face. I grabbed her ass cheeks and rode my mouth on that nub. A few minutes later, she howled again, pouring her juices down her crack.

I suppose I should have waited for her to come down, but my cock was very ready, so I lubed my meat in her gash and loaded it. She was very deep and my eight incher could barely brush her cervix. She twisted her legs around me in a scissors position and began responding to my thrusts. She wasn't overly tight so I knew I'd be able to ride for quite awhile.

When I felt her pussy flutter and clench, I let fly. We both came at the same time.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," she keened, "that was great."

I rolled off beside her and sucked on her small tits, rubbing my free hand over her taut belly and firm ass.

"Why?" I asked.

"My husband and I are very much in love," she spoke to the ceiling, "but every couple of years, I need to try another man."

"Does he know you do this?"

"Maybe... I know he does it, but we both pretend it never happens. It goes a long way to revitalizing our sex life."

"Aren't you afraid of disease?"

"We're very careful in selecting our fuckmates... I know all about you. The women in this neighborhood talk, you know."

Nadine cleaned me up and took my flaccid member in her mouth. She wasn't a great cocksucker but did manage to get me hard again. She crawled up on top and huffed and puffed and sang a couple more tunes before I came again.

"Still horny?" I asked.

"Just getting warmed up," she chortled, "Yours is the longest I've had and I want to feel it deep in a few more positions."

Again, she cleaned up and played with my cock until it rose, then went down on her face and raised her ass in the air. Well, she asked for it. I loaded my meat and pulled on her skinny ass, driving it to the bottom, feeling it bash against her cervix. That would have been uncomfortable for most women, but not Nadine.

She howled through another couple of orgasms, her cunt beginning to fart as she dried out. I jammed it in as far as I could and held it there.

"C'mon, cunt, use those pussy muscles."

She tried but she didn't get me off so I swung her around and shoved my cock into her mouth. She enthusiastically slurped on it until I blew... We were finally sated. After coming down, she dressed and left.

Nadine's description of her trysts bothered me. Did Bev get bored with our sex life? Is that why she decided to have another man? And what would happen if we got back together, would she do it again? If not now, would she drop her panties for a new fantasy sometime in the future?

--

Again, Bev said nothing when she found cum stains on her bed. Three nights later, she again came to my bedroom and gave me a sweet blow job, then crawled up beside me and inquired.

"Who was it this time? That bitch Gloria?"

Who the hell was Gloria I wondered? I grunted a 'no' and she continued.

"Amy? Sharon? Debra? Shelly? Zoe? ... Or was it that fat bitch Trish? I'll bet she can squirt that much cum."

"Give it a rest, Bev, I'm not going to tell you," I stored those names in memory for future reference. Obviously, there were a lot more possibilities than I'd dreamt of.

--

A few weeks later, a tall Nubian princess walked up the path, black as the ace of spades, her skin shining like bituminous coal. The contrast to her white dress was blinding.

She climbed the deck stairs and posed in profile in front of me, her heavy jugs balanced by her protruding apple ass.

"Hi, I'm Celia... You like?" she asked.

I was a little slow on the uptake, my mouth hanging open, trying to find words.

"You're not a bigot, are you?" she asked, disappointedly.

"Uh... no... it's just that I've never had..."

"...black meat," she laughed, finishing my sentence.

She grabbed my arm and pulled me through the patio doors. When we reached Bev's bedroom she pulled off her dress... nothing underneath. She was quite a sight, big tits with huge black nipples, a thick wiry black bush. Laying on her back, she hooked her hands over the headboard and spread her legs.

"Let's get the prelims over with. The real reason I came over here was to try your cock."

My thumbs spread her thick black labia and I licked her slot. It was like eating a... hell, I don't know, I'd never eaten something black on the outside and pink on the inside. It didn't take long before she pushed me away. She hadn't come.

"OK, I'm ready, let me feel what Nadine and Angie were bragging about."

I pulled her ass down into the center of the bed and loaded my meat into her; no pillow needed for that deep back porch.

As soon as I hit bottom, she contracted her powerful pussy muscles around my cock. God, I'd never felt anything so tight in my life.

"Yesssss..." she hissed, "Nice and thick." She wound her calves around my ass and pulled me deeper.

"Nice and tight," I echoed as she started to buck under me.

"Ride me, baby, ride me," she squealed as I drove in farther. "Come with me, come with me," she huffed as her pussy tightened even more.

I did. We did. She let out a little squeal as she felt my load splash into her depths.

"Fuck, that was great... so how do you like black pussy?" she asked.

"Great... I hope you have the rest of the afternoon to play."

"Yes, I do, and I want to be thoroughly fucked," she squeezed her pussy muscles and popped my softening cock out of her.

"Why?" I probed, wanting to know what her fantasy was.

"Just once, I've wanted to know what a white cock felt like. My husband is always bragging that black men have the biggest cocks," she laughed, "If he only knew..."

She scooted down and grabbed my semi hard-on.

"Do you mind if I have a taste?" she smiled as she popped her mouth over my cockhead. "I've never sucked a white one."

No objections from me. The only thing I could think of was getting back into that tight pussy. After she got me hard again, she climbed on top and hung one of those pendulous melons into my face. She had several more orgasms before milking the cum out of me.

"How do you like chewing on black nipple," she chortled.

"Can't tell the difference," I replied.

We went at it for the rest of the afternoon until we were both too sore to continue, me especially, my cock had been really worked over. After she dressed and left, I just laid there, too tired to move. I fell asleep.

Bev angrily pushed me out of her bed when she returned from work.

--

And so it went. I could have easily gotten used to my trysts except that once every two or three weeks wasn't enough.

Two weeks after my Nubian queen, another woman graced my garden path, probably in her late twenties, a nice body but otherwise plain.

"Do you suppose I could borrow..."

She never got to finish her sentence before I pulled her into the kitchen and sat her up on the counter top. I pulled her panties aside and began licking her gash.

"What... No..." she protested.

I didn't stop until she began to moan and produce some fluid. I picked her up and carried her into Bev's bedroom and flopped her down on the bed, dropping my pants.

"No," she screamed, "What are you..."

But NO wasn't in my vocabulary that day. I pulled her panties off and sank my meat into her snug pussy hole. She gasped as it sank into the bottom of her tunnel, stretching her little pussy wide open.

"No..." she yelled again, as she tried to push me away.

No way was I going to relent and began to ram into her. Soon she began to respond, bucking against me, then had a huge orgasm, then another.

"I'm ready to come," I warned her.

"No... not in there... in my ass, I may be fertile," she lifted her ass off the bed an spread her ass cheeks with her hands. I barely penetrated her before I throbbed my load into her rectum.

I left her laying there, twitching, while I made for the washroom to clean my dick. When I laid back down beside her, she asked;

"Do you rape every woman who comes over to borrow a cup fo bran flakes?"

"Whaaat? You mean you really didn't want..." I was incredulous.

"Definitely not," she grimaced, "I'd better get home right away and clean up. My husband will be back any minute."

Her pussy didn't look any worse for wear, but her asshole was leaking when she pulled her panties back on.

"That was kinda nice," she said, as she kissed me on the cheek, "It's the only time I've had another man's cock, but I did enjoy yours. My husband is a lot smaller and rarely gives me a good orgasm... Thank you, I'll never forget this."

--

The next evening, Bev confronted me after dinner.

"You'll never guess who paid me a visit this afternoon," she smirked.

"No, who?"

"Jack Norten... His wife Susan was leaking cum out of her asshole when she got home yesterday afternoon. He beat her up and she confessed you'd raped her butthole... So he's going to lay charges and she'll be forced to testify against you."

"Jeezus..." I choked, watching my future going down the drain.

"I couldn't let that happen," she continued, "so I convinced him that tit for tat was a far better revenge..."

"What are you talking about?"

"We're going to go over there in half an hour and he will pork my butthole... and he'll insist that both you and Susan watch."

I sat there for a minute, contemplating this turn of events. I was in deep shit but on the other hand, did I really care if Jack fucked Bev's asshole?

"The only question is whether or not it's my virgin butthole," she continued, "I'm cleaned and lubed so we can go down to your bed and take care of that part."

We went down and she shoved two pillows under her ass to take me in the missionary position. She pulled her knees up, spreading her ass cheeks with her hands. In I went and deposited a good load in her rectum. She did manage an orgasm since my groin was rubbing her clit while I was boning her asshole.

"That load will make it doubly slippery," she panted, "I wonder if he'll notice his cock is soaking in your juices."

She went into the bathroom and loaded a tampon into her vagina.

"This part belongs to you, he's not getting into this hole," she promised, "Now let's get this over with."

When we got into their bedroom, Jack motioned me to sit down on the large chair behind him while he and Bev got naked. Bev got up on her knees and spread her legs giving me a shot I'd rarely seen.

"Susan," he hollered, "Get in here and sit down."

Susan came in, looking down at the floor. Her face was bruised and one eye was nearly closed. I was shocked at her appearance. She parked her short plaited skirt between my legs.

My dick hardened against her supple ass.

Jack climbed up behind Bev and shoved his little dick into her asshole, both of them facing away from us. I almost laughed at his little weenie.

Susan felt my dick against her ass and quickly reached back and pulled my elasticized pants down far enough to expose my cock. She then resumed the original position, lifting her skirt and settling her bare cunt onto my cock. Damn, that felt good. She began to move up and down on me in sync with Jack's thrusts. Bev was looking back at our chair through her legs. With every thrust of Jack's cock, she shouted.

"Yes... yes... fuck... my... butt..." over and over again.

I was going to come and was getting ready to push Susan off. But no, she felt my cock swell and reached around my thighs, holding me into herself. Watching Bev's ass being porked while I was unloading into Susan's cunt resulted the biggest load of spunk I'd ever shot.

Susan lifted her bottom and reached for some tissue to bung up her leaking hole while I pulled up my slacks. She sat back down between my legs and we waited for Jack to finish.

Jack pulled out and turned back to face us, "Well, I hope that's taught you both a lesson," he sneered.

"Oh, yes, it did, it did," I smirked in return.

Bev pulled her skirt over her ass while Susan ran to the washroom.

On our way home, I asked Bev why she'd made so much noise.

"I had to... I knew your cock was in Susan's cunt and wanted to make sure Jack didn't hear her pussy farts... Poor Jack, he doesn't even know what happened... serves him right for beating her up."

When we got in our door, she demanded, "Since I've saved your ass, are you going to feed me some cock tonight?"

"Nope, I'm all fucked out."

--

During the next two weeks, I avoided Bev completely. I did see Susan once during grocery shopping. She gave my a big smile and a wink.

Bev came to my bed a few nights later, "I think it's time for a little blackmail," she said. "Did you know Susan is pregnant?"

"So what?" I retorted.

She laughed. "Didn't you wonder why after six years Susan and Jack had no children? ... Well, I can guess... I'll bet his sperm motility is near zero."