All Comments on 'Her Perfect Butt'

by FlynnMichaels

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Butt nothing

So finish it the butt all the way in.

FSUBasketballFSUBasketballover 11 years ago
Loved it!

You should continue this series. I'd love to read about K finally taking it in the butt!

Carnevil9Carnevil9over 11 years ago
Short and Sweet!

Very nice; good characters you can sympathize with, nicely descriptive action, and just the right length for a morning wank!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No butts

he needs to nail that ass

rosco rathbonerosco rathboneover 11 years ago
should have been 5 stars

I screwed up the rating and only rated it 2, meant to give it 5.

RePetitMortRePetitMortover 11 years ago
Good story

I wanted to commend you on writing a good story. It's very believable and somewhat familiar to anyone who's had a more conservative partner at some point. I know others here are pushing you to write the verbal equivalent of porn, but there's a place in erotica for a good story about real people. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Repetitmort is very correct :) this is a wonderfully written, realistic story. I think this is a good way to get women comfortable with the idea that their ass is sexy and maybe eventually (after feeling the delightful friction) they'll be open to allowing "just the tip in". Get a woman on top, with just the tip after successfully trying this a few times and men should just relax and enjoy whatever she does.

Rose_by_NE_NameRose_by_NE_Nameover 11 years ago
Awesome story!!

Now when I choose to have anal, I do as the last person said, I'm on top an play with the tip til I relax an go from there... Even though the character didn't get his anal, it was well written an I look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome story

Assjobbing is my no.2 fav form of sex, even more than actual anal. You perfectly described how hot her ass was and how good it felt to play with

2hot2m82hot2m8almost 10 years ago
Hot

I Love Squirting between my Wife's Cheeks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

You didn't finish the story. You could have gone a hundred different directions with this. You get a five on the beginning but a two for driving the story of the cliff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Exquisite

I love doing this, and loved your description of doing it.

LivingNowLivingNowabout 1 year ago

This is a fantastic story, easily my favourite on Literotica. You are a great writer, and you captured the whole scene perfectly. This is my one of my favourite forms of sex, but in real life it has never been as good as what you describe. Going by the comments, there are plenty of other men who like this also, but strangely enough I have never seen it featured in a movie. Probably just one more reason why porn movies are seldom erotic, which cannot be said for your story. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous