Her Personal Filth Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
Hannah has some fun fulfilling her sadistic fantasies.
4.4k words
4.45
44.3k
35
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

//CONTENT WARNING:

//This story contains scat, pee, farts, feet worship, facesitting and basically being humiliated with the gross stuff in the human body.

//If you are not into that I would suggest to not continue reading.

I slowly woke up, praying that it was all just a horrible nightmare, but to my dismay, I was still in Hannah's room, I had been untied from her bed and was now on the floor with my hands cuffed behind my back, my legs bound together, and a piece of duck tape shutting my mouth, to add to my misery Hannah had apparently taped one of her sweaty gym socks into my nose forcing me to breath in the acrid scent of her sweaty feet until she came back.

Every breath I took made me gag in disgust, I was left there, on the floor, crying at how pathetic I was, the women of my dreams had overpowered me with ease and forced me to lick the shit out from her unwiped asshole, I was a failure of a man, I just wanted to leave this smelly torture chamber.

I cried and writhed on the floor like an injured insect trying to liberate myself without any success, about two hours of sock sniffing later the door opened, it was Hannah, she was completely naked and had a sweet smile on her face, she closed the door behind her and stepped on my ribs in her way to lay down on the bed, once she got comfortable, she turned around to see me curled up in pain.

"Sorry I took so long slave, I was busy making sell announcements for all of your stuff on eBay, also, I found your wallet so all of that sweet money is mine now its not like you are gonna need it anymore anyways, maybe I will use some of it to buy some more fun BDSM gear to torture you with." she laughed.

I cringed in psychological pain thinking about the savings that took me so many years of work to help me pay for my master's degree.

"Now come over here little doggy" she said tapping the side of her mattress.

I reluctanly crawled towards her, once I got to her side and kneeled to be at her height she took her smelly sock out of my nose and then yanked the tape off my mouth.

"Hannah please let me go! Oh god! I am so sorry for insulting you, please have mercy!" I screamed.

"Shut the fuck up slave, don't you ever raise your voice at me again!" she replied before slapping across the face with all of her strength.

I fell back to the ground with searing pain in my left cheek, I was too scared to say anything more, I felt pathetic. She grabbed the whip from her bedside table and sat on the edge of the bed with her legs wide open, exposing her vagina in front of me.

"Ok slave, you did your job cleaning my asshole, now it's time for you to start cleaning my pussy, I clean it about once every 4 or 5 days so you will find a tasty mixture of old urine and sweat that I need you clean up." she said mockingly.

"Hannah please don-!"

My pleads were interrupted by her kicking my balls with her bare foot, I wailed out in pain.

"You will only address me as goddess, do you understand? Say it!" she said looking down at me.

"Yes, goddess..." I replied, still writhing on the floor from the painful kick.

"Now start licking off my juices bitch, I won't ask you again." she ordered raising the whip in her hand.

I quickly got back on my knees to start cleaning Hannah's dirty vagina, once back up I started to smell it, the strong acrid smell of the old sweat and urine that had accumulated in between her slimy labia, I struggled to prevent myself from gagging, as I got closer I felt the moist bodily warmth emanating from inside her, I began mentally preparing myself for such a humiliating and disgusting task, but before I could even muster up my courage she grabbed me by the hair and pulled my face deep into her pussy, she then wrapped her legs around my head preventing me from strugling and pushing my face harder and deeper into her disgusting crotch, my nose and mouth were enveloped inside of her preventing me from breathing.

"Mmmm, it feels so good... start pleasuring my dirty pussy and I just might deem you worthy to breathe again." she said in a pleasured voice while smiling into my crying desperate eyes.

Without any other option I started lapping up the slimy liquid deep inside of her pussy, the flavor of sweat and vaginal fluids was so much worse than I had imagined, but I tried to comfort myself by the fact that at least it was not as bad as the mind-breaking flavor of her shitty asshole.

The more I licked the more pleasure Hannah got, causing her vagina to start excreting more fluids, as my need for oxygen grew larger I became increasingly desperate to pleasure her into letting me breathe again, I pleaded with my eyes but she only looked back at me in extreme pleasure while biting her lower lip, I began licking faster and harder desperately trying to convince her to let me breathe.

"Ah yes! keep it up loser, I am getting close!" she said pushing me harder and deeper into her slimy insides.

I started to feel dizzy and light-headed but I knew I had to keep licking if I wanted to get oxygen again, just as my consciousness started to slowly fade, Hannah moaned in orgasmic pleasure, releasing a load of her sticky cum into my tongur, I quickly swallowed all of it to make her happy, she finally relaxed her legs and took my face out of her crotch, she held me just an inch away from her pussy, just enough for me to get air but still close enough that I could only breathe the sweaty smell from her vagina.

"Now thank me for giving you the privilege of touching my precious pussy with your disgusting little face" she demanded.

I couldn't even speak, I was just trying to catch my breath after being starved of oxygen for so long.

"Say it!" she screamed before whipping me in the shoulder, I let out a yelp and did as she ordered.

"Thank you so much goddess for letting me touch your beautiful vagina!" I recited to her while contorting in pain.

"You are very welcome slave, now as you should already know, doctors recommend taking a good piss after cunnilingus to prevent infection by flushing out all of your dirty and disgusting mouth bacteria from my beautiful body. So lie down and be a good little urinal for your goddess." she ordered.

My eyes widened in fear.

"Goddess please don't do this to me, please goddess please, I am a human being! have some mercy goddess, please!"

She looked down on me, desperately begging for her for mercy with my face still covered with tears and vaginal fluids, she looked deeply pleasured at the amount of anguish she was inflicting on me.

"I don't give a single shit about how you feel slave, I own you, you are my property and you will do whatever the fuck I want." After telling me this she placed her bare foot on my face and pushed me away with it, with my arms and legs tied up I couldn't do anything to break my fall, I banged the back of my head against the floor leaving me disorientated, Hannah took advantage of this and strapped a ring gag onto my mouth.

When I came back to my senses there was already nothing I could do to stop her, my mouth was permanently being forced open, I tried to beg but the ring gag would only let me babble gibberish as I helplessly watched her kneel over of me and slowly envelop my open mouth with her vagina once again, I cried and struggled because I knew the terrible thing she was about to do to me.

"Get ready to swallow all of it as fast as you can or I will whip you and suffocate you under my pussy until you do." she threatened.

I mentally braced myself to swallow her urine but there was nothing that I could do to really prepare me for such an awful thing.

"I hope you enjoy your goddess' sweet golden nectar!" she said mockingly.

She looked down into my eyes, giggled, and blew me a kiss before I felt her release a stream of hot piss into my mouth, the acrid bitter taste made the flavor of her unwashed vagina seem like a five-star delicacy in comparison, but I had no time to think, I felt my mouth rapidly filling up with her urine, I knew I could not spill any of it or she would punish me, so I started to swallow as fast as I was able to, I could feel Hannah's constant stream of liquid waste flowing down my throat all the way into my stomach, after what felt like an eternity, the stream finally stopped letting me swallow all of what was left in my mouth.

"Now lick the pee off my pussy" she ordered.

I immediately obeyed and licked all the remaining urine off of the walls of her vagina.

"Oh my god, you are such a good little toilet! I never would have thought you would actually be able to swallow everything without spilling, I honestly just wanted an excuse to whip you for fun just this one time but you did such an excellent job that I could never go back to using an uncomfortable and cold ceramic toilet and having to manually wipe the pee off my pussy like some type of peasant. So from now on you will also serve as my toilet slave!" she said in a celebratory voice.

I screamed and broke down into tears knowing I had just condemned myself to suffer this inhumane torture for who knows how long.

"Don't be such a fucking drama queen slave, how many times do I have to tell you, you are NOT a human anymore, you are MY property, you don't have ANY rights and you certainly DON'T have any type of freedom, so If I say you are my toilet slave then you better start fucking acting like one."

She raised her whip to threaten me into submission, I quickly stopped crying, the sharp piercing pain from her leather whip was enough of a threat to make me do nearly anything at this point, after I forcefully stopped my own panic attack she removed the gag from my mouth.

"Goddess...please...I can't be a toilet...it tastes so bad...I beg you to reconsider my beautiful and powerful goddess." I begged softly, stroking her ego to make her change her mind.

"I am the one who decides what you do, what makes you think you have any say in deciding when to stop? stupid slave. Oh, and that reminds me, it is time for you to continue cleaning my perfect body."

Hannah jumped back into the bed laying down comfortably on her back and leaving her bare feet in the air at the end of the bed, she pointed at her feet and ordered me to crawl over there and start to worship them, she then pulled up her phone and started to scroll through social media.

The sole idea of licking someone's feet was deeply repulsive to me but after all I had gone through that day it didn't sound that bad, I slowly crawled towards the end of her bed, contracting and stretching my bounded body like larvae or a slug, once I got close enough I kneeled using the wall as support to get up, that was when the rancid smell of cheese and sweat reached my nostrils instinctively making me recoil backward, but with my arms and legs tied up I couldn't restore my balance and fell on my side like a sack of meat, making me cringe in pain, I heard Hannah giggling at me, which made me realize just how pathetic it was that a single whiff of her feet had made me fall to the floor and left me contorting in pain.

I slowly got back up again using the wall, knowing that I needed to start licking her feet soon if I didn't want to be punished, I fought my gag reflex in order to get closer to her, once I was close enough to start licking, she spread her toes apart revealing a viscous gray substance stuck in between each of them, upon seeing this I recoiled back once again and vomited a little inside of my mouth, at least I didn't fall this time.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to mention my toe-jam, don't worry you wimp it's just sweat, dead skin cells, and lint from my socks. Just scoop it out and eat it like the pathetic servant that you are."

Even though I wanted to throw up, I obediently forced myself to lick and consume all of the bitter substance in between her toes.

"Good doggie, now give my feet a complete tongue bath, I want you to individually suck each one of my toes clean and you won't take a single break until I am satisfied with your work." She ordered.

I began my task, I must have spent at least an entire hour slowly and meticulously licking, sucking and kissing every square millimeter of Hannah's feet to the point where they no longer smelled, at all, I didn't know if Hannah had fallen asleep or forgotten about me, either way, I was too afraid to disobey her by stopping and asking her if I was done. I was left to think about how pathetic and disgusting it was that I had literally licked off and consumed all of the sweat and bacteria that were causing the pestilent smell of Hannah's feet.

"Oh, right! slave, I got distracted on my phone and completely forgot you were still down there, wait, did you really worship my feet for all this time without any breaks?! God, you are even more pathetic than I had thought!"

Hannah sat up and reached in to smell her own feet, after taking a whiff her eyes widened.

"No way! my feet don't even smell anymore! You are such a wimpy and efficient slave! Thank god I decided to make you into my little servant, I knew you had it in you!" she exclaimed.

Upon hearing this I could only look down in shame of what I had become.

"Well slave there is just one more thing."

She came down, grabbed me by the back of my head, and shoved my mouth into her sweaty armpit. Without her even saying anything I knew what I had to do, and I wasn't gonna wait around for her to threaten me to do it, I stuck my tongue out and began cleaning all of the sweat.

"Hahaha! You are sooooo fucking pathetic! I didn't even say anything and you already started cleaning my armpits like the pathetic dog you are!" she laughed

I cleaned both of her armpits and then the sweat from under her boobs, it was an easy and quick task so I didn't even protest at the disgusting flavor of pure concentrated sweat that I experienced.

"Well it's getting late and I am getting hungry, luckily now that I don't smell so bad I no longer have to order all my food online anymore, I will go downtown, have fun and eat all of the tacos and milkshakes I want, but don't worry slave I would never let you go hungry, I am extremely lactose intolerant so you will get to eat my milk-farts for dinner!"

I shivered in pure disgust but I knew there was nothing I could say or do to stop the torture from happening, maybe if I was obedient enough she would have mercy on me. Before leaving she tied my hands to the leg of her bed, she ordered me open my mouth and then filled it with her dirty gym socks until it was completely full of them, before sealing them all inside with duck tape, and just when I thought it couldn't get any worse she turned around and squatted right in front of me to make me watch closely as she slowly stuck her entire index finger into her asshole, took it out and then wiped off the filth just below my nostrils, I threw up a bit in my mouth again, she seemed to really enjoy that.

"When I come back you better have cleaned all of the socks in your mouth or I will crush your dick with my foot until you do." she added

While I struggled on the ground she got dressed with only some panties, a short skirt, and a revealing shirt, when leaving she didn't close the bedroom door, this was on purpose for me to look into the living room and see how only 12 meters away there was the door to my freedom and I was completely powerless to do anything about it. I layed down on the floor trying my hardest not to throw up again at the putrid smell of shit that was assaulting my nose with every breath I took and began slowly chewing the socks in my mouth to squeeze out and swallow all of the sweat trapped in the fabric, as the socks began to get wet with my saliva the flavor of sweat and feet became more and more powerful making me gag almost continuously, eventually after a long time of licking and squeezing, the sickening flavor started to die down, allowing me to concentrate more in trying to breathe with the droplets of Hannah's shit below my nose.

I layed there for hours, waiting for Hannah to return while trying not to vomit in my mouth, after what felt like a couple of hours of doing nothing but smelling feces the door finally opened and Hannah stumbled in, she was clearly a little drunk and her hair was a total mess.

"Woooo! That was the best night I have had in years! I have sucked so many cocks tonight that I could probably fill up an entire wine glass with all of the cum I have swallowed!" she said proudly.

Somehow I felt really envious that other guys were getting their dicks sucked by the perfect woman while I was tied up in her room smelling her shit and cleaning her dirty socks.

"I can already feel the gasses building up inside my upset stomach from all of those delicious chocolate milkshakes I had so let me get myself more comfortable and then I am gonna prepare you for your dinner."

She stood over me and started seductively showing off her body while very slowly taking off her clothes, even though I was deeply terrified of her I couldn't help but get a rock-hard boner at the amazing view.

"Awwwwww, you like what you see? Don't worry slave you'll get to see a lot more of my gorgeous body for the rest of your worthless life, whether you want it or not." She said kneeling down and removing all of the socks out of my mouth.

She untied me from the bed, and used a piece of rope to tie the boundings of my legs and my hands together, leaving me completely immobile, then she grabbed the ring gag from one of her shelves and shoved it into my mouth, I already knew the terrors that awaited me but there was no point in making her mad by trying to resist, she dragged me into the lower part of her bed and covered me under her bedsheets before laying in her stomach in front of me and slowly backing up until my face had disappeared in between her asscheeks.

"Ok, your job now will be to worship the ins and outs of my asshole and eat all of my stinky milk-farts all night long while I rest peacefully like I deserve for being such a beautiful goddess. And if I feel you stop worshipping me or falling asleep I will turn around and make you into my living punching bag, got it?"

I nodded, knowing that disobedience would only make this torture worse.

Even though her asshole was cleaner than before because I had already licked all of the shit out of it, I could still smell its strong putrid scent very clearly, it didn't help that I was covered under the bedsheets with nearly no air circulation, effectively trapping me with the smell emanating from her ass and with any farts that she decided to release into my face, this whole position had been clearly thought up by her twisted mind only to cause me the maximum amount of suffering possible, as the way I was tied up prevented me from moving my face away from this position in which my open mouth was hardly pressed directly into her asshole, practically connecting our two digestive systems together.

After just a couple of seconds, I could already start to hear the loud grumbling and gastric sounds emanating from inside of her irritated stomach, I was so utterly helpless that I didn't even try to struggle anymore, I just felt hopelessness, desperation, and terror, I knew that with such a badly irritated stomach, there where high chances that she had an extreme case of diarrhea and that her farts were going to be wet and messy all night long, I literally could do absolutely nothing except feel myself being used as sentient toilet paper.

My thoughts of self pity were interrupted by the feeling of hot gas flooding into my mouth accompanied by a spray of liquid shit into my tongue, I couldn't close my mouth, I couldn't move away, I could only gag and cry while the shit slowly dissolved in my saliva and flowed down into my throat, I quickly realized that the space connecting her asshole and my mouth was an airtight seal made by my lips being forced open in the shape of a circle, this made it so that the only way for me to get her farts out of my mouth was to breath them in and then exhale them through my nose, I rapidly started doing just that, desperate for the taste of her shit to leave my mouth.

12