Her Personal Filth Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lungs started to itch and burn rejecting the foul gasses and making me cough and gag continuously, just as the torturous flavor started to slowly fade away giving me a tiny glimmer of hope that the suffering was gonna end, another bigger and wetter fart exploded into my mouth and completely covered it under a layer of slimy shit, I screamed in agony and broke down crying, unable to do anything but suffer in this sulfuric prison Hannah had designed for me, the flavor and smell I was experiencing were so much worse than anything she had done to me before, Hannah felt the sound vibrations of my guttural screams gently massaging the surface of her asshole and laughed to herself knowing that she had broken my mind once again.

"You should start getting used to being my little human centipede because that's what you are going to do, every. single. night. for the rest of your years. Also, I can feel some of my diarrhea leaking out of my ass so make sure to lick it all off and then stick your tongue up in there and massage my insides with it, it will be so hilarious to feel your tongue in there."

After saying this she buried the somewhat long nails of her hand into my left arm and started slowly applying more and more pressure, the sharp pain forced me back into compliance, I began frantically cleaning off the new liquid shit that had formed around her asshole and then inserted my tongue inside of it using her diarrhea as lube for my tongue, once inside the putrid taste increased tenfold but she didn't stop clawing at my arm so I had to keep going, I extended my tongue as deep as I physically could and started circling it around her colon, Hannah finally stopped hurting my arm and let out a satisfied giggle at the feeling of my tongue massaging her disgusting insides, I was just trying to not have a panic attack when a fart pressed against my tongue and slowly escaped around it into my mouth, I started crying again, but this time I wouldn't make the same mistake, even when crying in agony I could not stop massaging and circling inside her colon, I had to keep her happy at all costs.

This cycle of hellish agonizing torture of getting my mouth blasted with farts and liquid shit every 30 seconds continued for literal hours slowly but surely breaking my mind and reducing my will to ever disobey Hannah again, after all, how could I ever dare to disobey someone is so much better than me in every single way that she could even make me eat diarrhea off her asshole? It quickly became a torturous task to even breathe, as the air under the bedsheets had been almost completely replaced by pestilent farts, the only thing keeping me from suffocating to death were the small gaps at the sides of Hannah's naked body that allowed for just enough air circulation to keep me conscious in a constant state of anguish and suffering. For hours on end the only thing I could taste or smell was the sulfuric essence of Hannah's bodily waste, after all of this time I was practically sure that Hannah was already asleep but I was too afraid of the tiny probability that I was wrong and she would punish me even more, so I just kept obediently massaging and consuming all of the shit and farts that she released into my mouth.

After approximately 4 excruciatingly long hours of unparalleled torture, Hannah's irritated stomach began to finally calm down as it had probably already ejected all of the lactose into my mouth in the form of gas and shit. Even after this, I was still too much of a coward to stop worshiping her asshole, but eventually, my body succumbed to a combination of exhaustion, low oxygen, and probably a mild case of carbon dioxide poisoning, finally making me pass out with my tongue still buried deep inside her filthy asshole.

12