Her Plaything Ch. 04

Story Info
Juliet shows him who's in charge.
1k words
4.41
14.5k
6
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He crawled over to the side of the bed and went to the center. The soft sheets under his hands and knees felt comforting, in a way. He had no idea what Juliet was going to do to him next. But as long as it meant that he could cum, he was willing to do it. Juliet knelt behind him, her hands resting on his hips. Slowly, she began to stroke his skin, rubbing in little circles around his skin. He let out a soft groan from her touch alone, closing his eyes and pushing his hips back for more of her touch.

"I'm going to need you to breathe nice and easy," Juliet said. "Relax for me. This will be much easier if you are calm."

His breathing, which he realized had been quite quick, began to slow down. Resting his forehead against the cool pillows and closing his eyes, he focused on his breathing. Inhale, counting to three, and exhaling. Keeping his focus on his breathing, his hands clutched the bed he rested on the pillow. Juliet's hands ran over his hips, down his thighs and stroked them up and down slowly. He moaned softly, her hands close to touching his cock and finishing him off. But she denied him. Her fingers brushed along his inner thighs, so close to his member but she slipped her hands up to his ass cheeks.

"Keep that slow breathing for me," She instructed, her thumbs running along the inner curve of his ass cheeks.

He paused for a moment when he felt what she was doing. His back went rigid. Is this what he really wanted? He could walk away, right now if he wanted to. This was something that he had never thought about before. All of this had happened so quickly since he stepped through her apartment door. As he thought, he felt her lips pressing against his lower back. Letting out a groan, his shoulders slumped.

"Are you okay?" She whispered against his skin.

"Yeah," He said. "Just... just go easy on me. Please?"

"Of course, silly," Her fingers stroked lightly against his ass cheeks. "Just say 'mango' any time you want me to stop. That will be our safeword. Are we clear?"

"Yes, Mistress," He sighed.

Her fingers slipped back between his ass cheeks and pulled them apart, exposing himself to her. And that's when he felt her tongue against his rim. It was gentle, just the barest tip of her tongue teasing against the topmost point of his backdoor, licking tenderly. The sensation of it was unlike anything he had ever felt before. Letting out a deep moan, he gripped the bed tightly. Her tongue explored him, slowly. Licking from the top, down to his taint and back, her saliva coated his skin and cooled lightly when she wasn't licking a particular point. He kept groaning softly, completely forgetting his concentrated breathing.

Then her hand wrapped around his cock.

He came, instantly at that moment.

Spurts of semen shot out from his cock and onto the white bedsheets as she rimmed him. Her hand wasn't even stroking him as he came, merely holding onto his overly sensitive member. Juliet's tongue didn't stop, licking slowly around his asshole, circling it like a shark circle's their prey in the water. He felt like his very soul was being shot through his cock, emptying out just about everything he had. His body felt lighter afterward, the single most powerful orgasm that he had ever had in his entire life. Between his ears, his mind felt as if it were rebooting from such a powerful sensation, filled with static until he could form proper words.

"Fuck," He grunted. "That doesn't usually happen to me."

Juliet laughed as she pulled away from his ass. "I'm surprised you didn't cum when my tongue first touched you," She said, her hand idly stroking his cock. "You were so pent up. It's interesting to see how much you came."

He looked between his legs and couldn't believe it. Seven lines of seven coated the white bedsheets. It was going to be tricky to clean that much cum out of them. He groaned softly as one of her hands came down, slapping his ass hard.

"Shift over," She instructed. "And sit down. We need to talk."

He moved back, away from the wet spot, and sat down to face her. Juliet climbed onto the bed with a smile, sitting down next to him. Her hand rested on his thigh and her other hand grabbed one of his, bringing it to her breast.

"I've been having plenty of fun with you since we met," She said, smiling over at him. "And I think the two of us could keep exploring some new, interesting things. That is if you're open to it."

His mouth felt dry. The couple of days had been some of the most strenuous and erotic of his entire life. Being edged like that had been such a difficult task. However, she didn't lie to him. The orgasm that he experienced was unlike anything else that he had ever felt before. His hand squeezed her breast, smiling.

"I'd love to keep exploring with you, Mistress," He said, leaning into her.

The two of them shared a gentle kiss, their lips truly exploring each other for the first time. His cock twitched, slowly returning to life. Juliet spotted it and slipped her hand from his thigh, onto his cock, giving it a squeeze. He gave a soft groan, still sensitive after such a powerful orgasm.

"What do you want to explore next?" Juliet whispered against his lips.

"Whatever you want to do to me," He said without hesitation."

She grinned, breaking away from him and reaching over into the nightstand beside her. He looked over her shoulder and saw that the drawer was filled with all sorts of things, most of which he had no idea about. From the drawer, she took out three things: a narrow leather collar, a bottle of lubricant and a vibrator that looked like a realistic cock.

"Offer up your neck, slut," Juliet said with a devious glint in her eyes.