Her Possession

Story Info
He loses a bet. She makes him pay.
1.2k words
4.37
19.1k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlyBi
SlyBi
23 Followers

"You can't resist", she said. "Just like I told you!"

He was out of his mind with lust for her and could not verbalize. He could only groan his reluctant agreement.

They were naked and copulating on her bed. She was beneath him, legs open. Her pussy impaled on his thrusting penis. He was physically stronger and on top of her and in her, yet she had all the control.

She had bet him that if she let him fuck her for 5 minutes, he would lack the will to stop and pull out. Instead, he would be unable to resist her, and keep fucking her until he came inside her.

He loved fucking this sexy woman, though was confident he could control the situation. He was finding out how wrong he was.

Perhaps the first hint he shouldn't have taken this bet was the predatory gleam in her eye when he accepted, and how she immediately pulled him down onto her. Her pussy was tight and coy playing hard to get, not yielding immediately to his intrusion. But nonetheless not TOO hard to get. He pushed his rock hard cock in slow rhythm against her, initially blocked and pressing stiffly, with more pressure and then less but staying outside. But slowly she yielded, and he eventually breached her lips and slightly beyond, then progressively deeper on each thrust. So erotic, that initial penetration and subsequent descent. Her wetness and warmth growing around him. His hardness pushing deeper and filling her. She smirked up at him with gleeful eyes, and ran her fingernails up and down his sides and back. So easily he was making himself hers.

Now he was finally balls deep. He savored the moment, temporarily motionless. She liked it too. Then she squeezed him with her internal muscles.

He had closed his eyes. He opened them but they were unfocused. She already had him lost in her. He resumed thrusting.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" she teased him. "Oh, so good!" he moaned against her as he continued thrusting. His balls slapped against her on each downstroke, and on the way up he pulled most of the way out but not the whole way. He wanted to feel her continuously, and stay inside her.

"Your time is almost up", she said. "But you can't stop. It's too good". She was liking it a lot herself. But it was him and not her who had foolishly bet he would stop.

"Now it's been 5 minutes", she noted. "Time to pull out if you're going to" she teased. "But you're not going anywhere. Because it's too good, and you're mine".

He was balls deep again in that moment, and trembling against her. He started pulling out. But he didn't go all the way out. He stopped at about two thirds of the distance. Hovering over her and still inside her. Just like many of the other thrusts. He didn't want to stop. He couldn't stop. He couldn't resist her. She watched him. She stared intensely and mockingly into his eyes. Daring him to pull out any farther. Of course he did not. Instead, he groaned and pushed back down into her. She smirked up at him in triumph. They both felt him bottom out in her again, then rise partly out, then back down. He couldn't get out. He had surrendered. She clasped her heels behind his back, clamping him against her. He kept fucking her because he couldn't stop. She had ensnared him in her pussy trap.

"You can't resist!" she exulted. "Just like I told you". It was true. There was no resisting her. He was hers. It was inevitable. He would never escape that pussy now. He had his chance, and didn't take it.

She loved the feeling of his muscular body pushing into her and against her, strong yet under her control. She resumed teasing him with her fingernails, dancing and stroking them over his skin. She loved touching and slapping his clenching ass cheeks, delighting in his heaving, humping motions, partly able to see and partly imagining what he looked like, thrusting and partially withdrawing again and again, completely enthralled with the rhythms and sensations. He had been rock hard for a while now but she could feel him get even more engorged as he fucked her and fucked her, and she sometimes gave him teasing squeezes back. It was almost over.

"Good boy", she cooed. "It's almost over. You could never resist me. Now give me what I want!"

His center was on fire. She was so warm and wet around him, welcoming and entrapping at the same time. He couldn't resist. She felt so good. He was going to give in. He stopped breathing.

Then he started cumming. Spurts of semen jetted out of him and into her, on and on. His eyes rolled around crazily. He squealed and groaned, and came and came.

"Yes!" she said. "Give me everything".

At last he was drained. He wouldn't be able to cum again for a long time after that heavy, copious orgasm. He was so excited by her, though. He could feel his thick, sticky load surrounding his still swollen member.

"Get up, and lie on your back now," she said. "You lost the bet, like we both knew you would."

It was true. He knew. She knew. He finally pulled out of her, like he was completely unable to do before he had cum in her. Even then he didn't want to and might only have been able to because she told him to. He rolled into his back.

She got up and crouched over him, leering down into his defeated face. "Who do you belong to?" she asked. "To you, Miss. I belong to you. I'm yours."

"That's right!" she said. "Now what is my property going to do?" she asked.

"Whatever you want, Miss. Because I'm yours, " he mumbled, looking away.

"I can't hear you!" she teased. "And look at me when you talk to me!" She slapped sharply across his face.

He stared directly into her eyes now, his cheek stinging. He said it again, louder. "Whatever you want, Miss. Because I'm yours." She was ecstatic over her control of his body, and mind. She grinned down at him with a cat-who-ate-the-canary smile, and devilishly curled the tip of her tongue up against her teeth, the way she knew drove him crazy.

"Right now, I want you to clean up your mess!" And then she sank down onto his face, enveloping him in her oozing sex. Oozing out a brew of his semen and her own juices. "And lick my clit", she added. He said something she couldn't understand into her pussy, because she was grinding it all over him. Her legs squeezing against his ears. Her scents invading, overpowering, subduing. She felt his tongue start licking. She didn't care that she couldn't understand him. Add his voice to the list of things she was taking from him. She didn't care what he was saying now, she cared only about taking her pleasure from his confined face. This was going to be good.

She was so worked up, and had his magic tongue all to herself. He kept licking and lapping. On her favorite spots. She started to twerk over him. She pinched her nipples as she rode him. His mess and her juices flowing over and into his surrendered, compliant mouth. Marking him. Force feeding him. Grinding again and again back and forth across his worshipping tongue. Back and forth. Back and forth. Pressing harder. Undulating. Enveloping. Tingling electricity spreading everywhere and exploding into euphoria as she triumphantly orgasmed all over his face. She had him exactly where he belonged, right where she wanted him. Her possession.

SlyBi
SlyBi
23 Followers