She Gets What She Wants...

Story Info
Wife torments her husband to give up information.
5.5k words
4.59
10.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gets it out of me...

I made the mistake of telling my wife I had wrote an erotic story, and of course she wanted to read it.

Unfortunately, the story was a huge fantasy which I had dreamt up, and one I was quite shy about sharing with her.

My wife, being my wife, was not going to give up until she had read it, and this is the story of how she got me to submit to allowing her to read it.

"Tyler, please let me read your story, I won't judge you, honest!"

"I really don't want you to read it yet, you can, but when I'm ready," I replied.

"You know I'll get my own way one way or another, I will read it, and it'll be when I'm ready and there's no way you can stop me."

The thing about Kelly (my wife) is that she knows my weaknesses. One of those weaknesses is being edged, she has the ability to edge me to the point where I'm begging to cum, and I'll do anything she wanted. But, I can be very stubborn and I'll happily stay on the edge of arousal for a prolonged period. Once, she repeatedly edged me for 21 days and wouldn't let me cum. Whilst it was tough, it was without doubt one of the greatest sexual experiences I've ever had, and a journey I'd recommend any person reading this to take!

Anyway, back to the story. A few days later, Kelly text me during the day, and asked "how long do you recon you could be repeatedly edged for until you couldn't take it anymore, I recon I could break you in 90 minutes..."

As a couple we were ultra competitive, so my natural instinct was to say longer than she had, and without thinking I replied "3 hours..."

"Deal, you asked for this remember!" she replied.

"Deal?" What on earth did that mean?

I returned home from work that day, and Kelly greeted me as soon as I walked in the door. She had the sexiest look in her eyes, and I could tell she was up to something.

She pushed me up against the wall, grabbing my cock through my trousers and she started to jerk me off. I couldn't help but laugh and I tried to push her away, but she just squeezed my balls and whispered into my ear, "go upstairs, there's something on the bed, put it on, and don't come down until you're wearing it, there's ice in the sink if you need it."

as she let go of my balls and started laughing and I had no idea what she was up to, but I ran upstairs half excited and half nervous to see what she had planned for me. I entered the bed room, and I looked in the bathroom to find a bowl full of ice cold water with a flannel in it, "this is weird," I thought to myself. I turned to look on the bed, and I noticed a small black velvet bag on my pillow. I picked it up and I was surprised by the weight, and to my amazement it was a chastity cage.

This was something Kelly had never entertained with me, but at the same time it was something she knew I secretly liked to wear from time to time. The excitement took over and my cock was standing to attention before I had even taken the device out of its bag. 10 minutes later, and a few minutes of a very cold flannel wrapped around my cock, and a covering of baby oil, I managed to get the cage on. I clicked the padlock shut, and It was at this moment I realised that the keys weren't in the lock, which is where I used to leave them.

They say when you go to jail, you never forget the sound of your cell door closing for the first time, the locking of the padlock was this exact sound and feeling to me as the realisation hit me that she now had the keys.

I walked downstairs, somewhat embarrassed but I could feel the adrenaline rushing through my body.

"Well let's see it!" Kelly said, "Later!" I replied.

"Tyler, you're forgetting I have the keys, and if you ever want to get out of that cage, you'll have to quickly learn to follow my directions, now show me your cock!"

"No, not yet!"

"Oh Tyler, come on, don't be a spoil sport, and let Miss Kelly see your little cock locked away..."

It was at this point she walked over, dropped to her knees and started fondling my balls and now locked up cock through my trousers.

She looked up at me from her knees, giving me the most seductive eyes id ever seen, and I instantly felt my cock filling with blood.

But, of course my cock couldn't grow, and all I could feel was the pressure building against the metal cage, and my god it felt amazing!

"Oh dear, I see someone is struggling to get their erection on... that must be very frustrating for you! It's a shame you don't have the keys, oh, and by the way, I found the other key you had hidden in your top drawer, so don't think for a minute you're going to be getting out of that cage any time soon... unless..."

Shit! She found the hidden spare key. I secretly thought that there was no way she'd have found that, it was purely there as a back up incase I lost the keys at some point. This meant she had all three of the keys. I was well and truly now under her control.

"Unless what" I asked.

"You know what I want, and it's definitely not your cock anytime soon".

"Ummm sorry Kelly, I don't know what it is you want from me!"

"Your story. Let me read it and I'll let you out, it can be that easy Ty." She replied.

"Nope, you're not reading it!"

"Okay, your choice, I'm going out, see you tonight."

And off she went, I had no idea where she was going, or how long she was going to be. Once the door shut, it was just me and my thoughts, and I really didn't know how to feel, I mean I was extremely turned on being on my cage, but at the same time I was a little nervous. I had always dreamed of this, giving her the keys and having no control of my cock, but this was completely on her terms, no discussion had taken place about when I was allowed out, or even if I was allowed out.

I ventured up stairs, and looked in my drawer, and the key had gone. There was no way out this time, Kelly had me under lock and key.

11pm Kelly returned, and I was waiting on the sofa, with the tv on, completely unable to concentrate on what was on obviously, "good evening Kells?" I asked, "yea great night thanks, how was yours?" She asked.

"yea, you know." "So, Kells, can we talk about this?"

"Talk about what Ty?"

"This!"

"What's "this"?" She replied, fully aware of what I was referring to.

"This situation you've put me in"

"I'VE PUT YOU IN!" She shouted. "You put yourself in this "situation", by not letting me read your story! You know what I want Tyler, and you know it's your only way out, goodnight."

And as quick as that she was gone upstairs.

10 minutes later I went upstairs and found all the lights were off and she was in bed. "Don't even think about talking to me about it tonight, even if you give me the story now, you're spending the night in it."

Usually, I like to sleep on my front, however, it soon became very apparent this was a non starter, and I found it very hard to get comfortable, but after a lot of tossing and turning I finally managed to get some sleep.

The next morning, I woke up to the feeling of my cock pressing against my cage, I was having my regular as clock work morning glory, but today, it was like one I had never experienced. I was fully loaded, and the cage was pulling away from my body, but at the same time it was pulling on my ball sack, it was definitely a pleasure pain situation.

Kelly was already awake, but laying with her back to me, and she soon realised I was fiddling with the cage, trying to get comfortable.

She whipped the covers off, and looked at my caged cock for the first time. "Oh wow! What a thing of beauty I have created!"

She laid her head on my stomach, admiring my cock pressing against the bars, whilst she started to caress my balls.

"Poor boy, I can already see the frustration building within his little prison. These balls, separated from their best friend by this cage, they must be yearning for some attention."

"Yes, they most definitely are, are you going to help your husband out?"

She then squeezed my balls and yanked on the cage, "it's Miss Kelly to you from now on. Well, at least until you've given me what I want, I need to read that story and see what goes through your mind when I'm playing with and edging your cock! Look Ty, it's very simple, I'll spell it out loud and clear. You! Will! Not! Have! That! Cage! Removed! Until! I! Have! Received! What! I! Want!"

"But Kells!"

"It's Miss Kelly, and for that, you will now be punished."

Before I knew it, she jumped up, and got in the 69 position, she sat on my face, and yelled "I will not be getting off your face until I've cum, so get to work!" Next thing I knew she grabbed my balls again, and my tongue shot deep into her wet pussy.

I licked and sucked her clit like never before, she was sliding backwards and forwards on my face, glazing me like a donut. Her groans of pleasure were getting louder with every lick and poke of her pussy. My cock was aching against its bars, and I could feel the pre cum pooling on my stomach. Her knees were on my arms so there was no where I could go even if I wanted to. But at the this moment in time, I was in pure heaven, my cock caged with Miss Kelly getting off on my face and tongue.

"That's it she yelled, right there, don't stop, I'm going to cum all over your face!"

She sat down on my face, my nose was just edging into her pussy whilst my tongue was on her clit, she slid back one more time and my tongue entered her love cave, and she gave one last groan as I felt every muscle in her body contract, and her orgasm rushed through her body.

"Oh my god!" She yelled, "that was incredible! If you're going to do that when you're caged, I'm never letting you out!"

She rolled off me, and led on the bed panting. As she came back down the planet earth, she opened her eyes and saw my cock and balls full of blood, and a very large pool of pre cum on my stomach. "Well well well, what do we have here?"

She scooped up the pre cum on her fingers, and slid them inside her already soaking pussy.

"It's time for breakfast Ty."

"Yes, I couldn't agree more!" I replied.

She stood up on the bed, but she put one foot either side of my shoulders, and I saw that look in her eyes, and she slowly lower her pussy back on my face. "Taste yourself! Tell me how good our juices taste when they're together!"

Oh wow, she's turned into a monster! I poked my tongue out, and I licked her clean, breakfast was served.

"Thank you for that, I'm still not letting you out though."

I really didn't know what to do or think, do I just allow her to read the story and let her know my deepest fantasies, or do I play the long game in the hope she gives up first?

The long game was the best option, I loved the feel of being locked up, I loved her having the key, and I loved her new dominant side, and she didn't know what I wanted to experience, but what I wasn't expecting was what happened later

The rest of the day went by with Kelly grabbing my cage every time I saw her in the house. It was clear that she was trying to keep me as turned on as she possibly could, and she was succeeding.

We had dinner later that evening, and then Kelly disappeared upstairs. I then received a text message on my phone, "If you want to have some fun tonight, I suggest you come up here in 5 minutes, it's shower time."

I joined Kelly upstairs, and she told me to strip naked, next thing I knew she cuffed my hands behind my back and led me to the shower. "Now, it's been 24 hours since you gave up your freedom to me, but we still have to keep you clean, so it's shower time."

We got in the shower together, Kells was completely naked apart from her necklace she was wearing which held my key. She started to cover me in soap, deliberately avoiding my cage and balls, she could see i was desperate for her to release me as my cock was pumped with blood once again.

"Oh dear" Kelly said, "that poor cock is desperate to get out it isn't he," "yes Miss Kelly I replied."

"Good boy, you're a quick learner Tyler. I'm going to release him now, but you're not trusted to behave so your hands are going to be cuffed behind you."

She then got the key and released the lock, and slowly slid off my cage. It's a feeling I loved whenever I did this to myself, but having Kelly do it added a whole new dimension. Instantly my cock felt free, rock hard but it had the imprints of the bars around my cock, and the metal ring around the base of my cock was keeping what felt like pints of blood within my cock.

"Wow, I didn't think I've ever seen your cock so hard Tyler!" I could see Kelly's eyes grow wider and wider, and that devilish look was taking over her face as she started to wash and play with my cock and balls.

"Get on the bed," she demanded. With my hands still tied behind my back, I got out the shower and laid down on the bed naked and with what can only be described as something NASA would be proud of on a rocket launch day.

In walked Kelly, but she wasn't naked, she had put on some stockings and to my amazement, some latex gloves which I'd never seen before.

As she walking over, she didn't say a word. She proceeded to stand on the bed, and the empowerment she was holding over me was incredible, she looked incredible! She turned around so her peachy arse was looking at my face. Lowering herself onto my torso, she sat with her feet over my shoulders so all I could see was those wonderful arse cheeks.

"Well well well, someone's excited!" As she started to circle her gloved finger around the tip of my hard cock. "And look at all of this leaking pre cum, I think I may just keep you in the cage permanently from now on, I'll clearly save on having to buy any lube if you're going to be leaking like this!" She laughed.

She slowly started to rub my cock up and down with her gloved hand, mixing up her grip, slowly driving me wild. She then withdrew her hand, and jumped up off the bed. At this point I was in a near orgasmic state, I was just laying there with so many thoughts going through my mind, to the point I hadn't realised I could no longer move my legs. Somehow she had managed to spread my legs cuff my ankles to the bed.

"Right, this is how this is going to go. Yesterday I asked you a question about how long you thought you could last being edged by your now mistress. I offered you 90 minutes, but you, in your typical competitive mind, decided to double that and say 3 hours didn't you!"

"Ummm, yes,"

"YES WHAT!" Kelly shouted, as she squeezed my cock harder than I've ever felt her do before.

"Yes, Miss Kelly." I replied.

"Well, 3 hours of pure torment is now coming your way. However, there is a way you can stop it, do you know how that is Tyler?"

I knew exactly what she wanted.. "umm no, Miss Kelly?"

"The story Tyler, the only way you're stopping this is if you give me your story, or you make it through the 3 hours. I'll be fair though, I won't cause you any pain, well, no harmful pain, but like I said, the only way you'll stop this is by giving me the story or making it to the end of the 3 hours!"

I didn't know what to do now, this sounded like absolute heaven, but at the same time it could be hell, I was nervous thinking about what she had in store for me. There was no escaping now. I had to endure 3 hours of torment, or give up my deepest fantasy.

"I'll have a count down from 3 hours on the TV, so you can see how long you have left, the mind can be a dangerous place Tyler. This is your last chance, once I press start on the timer, there is no going back, so, are you going to let me read this story yet?!"

"Nope!" I replied....

"I was hoping you were going to say that, let the games begin."

Kelly then linked her phone up to the TV, and 3:00:00 was displayed, then it started counting down... 2:59:59... 2:59:58...

"So, where should we start?" she asked rhetorically, as her fingers lightly tickled the front of my thighs and up onto my stomach. "We have plenty of time, so we're definitely not starting with that cock," she said, answering her own question.

"By the time I'm done with you, you'll be begging me to read this story! And as a reward for being such a good boy, I'll give you the most memorable orgasm of your life." I could only groan in response.

"I'm already wet Ty, your cock will slide in with so much ease, do you want to feel that?" She asked. "Wait, you have no say in what happens!" As she slowly lowered her pussy on to my cock, just sitting on the tip for a while, as she used my shiny head to rub her clit, getting my head very sensitive, then boom, she slid all the way down my cock, and slowly started grinding away.

"My god your cock feels incredible Ty, I've never felt it so hard!"

She started picking up her pace, whilst her gloved finger started rubbing her clit, "I'm so close Ty, I'm going to cum all over your cock and there's nothing you can do to stop me!"

"Im close to Kells!" I groan,

"No you don't she yells," and before I know it, she's off my cock, and she puts her wet pussy on my face and demands me to give her the orgasm with my tongue. With my hands tied, and my ankles strapped down, there's nowhere I can go or do anything to stop her.

She grinds away on my face, im struggling to breathe, but she doesn't care, she wants her orgasm, and she's not stopping until she gets it, its like Ive unleashed some kinda of dominating monster!

Finally she relents as her orgasm passes over her, my face is soaked with her juices, and she sits up panting, trying to catch her composure.

She praises me as gets off my face, "Well done Tyler, well done. No, let me see what the clock says, ok, we're 20 minutes in, that leaves us 2 hours and 40 minutes to go!"

I take a gulp, and look down at my cock, it's still standing to complete attention with its now very shiny head on full view and the cage ring firmly around the base.

Kelly is now getting something out of the draw, and I see her bring out a deck of cards. What on earth is she planning to do with them I wonder.

She comes back over to the bed, squeezing my cock, hard enough for some pre cum to ooze out, and I see her scoop some up with her gloved finger, she then proceeded to place the pre cum on her clit, "Taste yourself," as she once again places her clit on my tongue. As quick as she's on, she's off again, "good boy."

"As you can see Tyler, I have a deck of cards, a full deck which have been shuffled. This will drive you insane, but you will not be cuming so don't get excited, and if you do cum, there will be a punishment which will not be fun for you. This is a game I have been thinking of for a while. I will take a card off the top of the deck, and that will determine how many strokes you're going to get, Red means I'll use my hands to stroke you, Even numbers will be a tight grip, odd numbers will be a soft grip. Black means I'll suck your cock. The Jokers will mean I'll use my feet on your cock for the next 5 minutes, kings I'll use my tits for 3 minutes, and queens mean I sit your cock for 30 seconds."

"Is that's clear Tyler?"

"Yes" I reply

"Yes?? Yes what Tyler!"

"Yes, Miss Kelly!"

"Let's begin. First card, 10 of hearts! Good start."

Kelly then proceeds to grab my cock with both hands, her grip is tight and she performs the 10 longest stokes I've my cock I've ever experienced. I'm already feeling like I could blow my whole load at any point, and we're only 25minutes into my 3 hour torment.

"Next card, 2 of clubs!" She opens her mouth and rests her lips on the tip of my cock, I feel her tongue circle the tip of my cock, and then she slides her mouth up and down the full length of my cock twice and at the end of the second one, she really sucks on my head, and then pop! My cock comes out of her mouth.

"Feeling ok Tyler?" She asks, "yes Miss Kelly" I reply, "9 of spades!" She then again put my cock in her mouth, this time it was 9 extremely quick thrust with her mouth. But when she was done this time, she came up and gave me a really slow French kiss, and as she pulls away she goes "you taste good don't you Tyler." My mind is now all over the place, I don't think I can go on much longer before I cum and she senses that aswell.

12