Her Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The waves of sensation eventually dimmed and slowed. My breathing returned to normal and I let my head swim and tingle for a moment.

In that moment, I remembered everything.

-- Veronica

The instant that Ray turned out the light -- even before he had started upstairs -- I plunged both my hands between my legs. The blanket rustled a little, but Ray didn't seem to notice and I was too far gone to care. My pussy had been tingling hard...

Hard like the time Squirt and I had been fooling around and he'd gotten a small egg vibrator stuck (briefly) inside of me. I think those six frantic minutes were some of the best of my life. Helpless, overstimulated, and a little fearful. What if I have to go the fucking hospital to get this out??? I had thought anxiously as the egg buzzed up inside my pussy. The six minutes had ended after three powerful orgasms (that looked like seizures from Squirt's perspective), when the egg just popped right out of me.

Anyway, it kinda felt like THAT right now. It had started to build as soon as Ray sat down on the couch and let me put my legs on him. I hadn't been able to figure out how to let him know the way I was feeling these last several months. I'd tried dropping hints and leaving clues for him, but being a typical goddamn boy, he seemed to require a signal with the subtlety of a dumptruck on fire in order to pick up on it.

Ray sat there and watched TV, while I watched his chest rise and fall, and traced the lines of the muscles in his neck and shoulders with my eyes. Feeling his thighs on the back of my calves while I eye-fucked his body had made the tingling itch grow steadily until it was almost to the point where I would not be able to keep my hips from moving along with the waves of my throbbing passion.

I had to shut my eyes to try and lessen the stimulation. I took some slow, deep breaths and felt Ray shift. Then the TV went off. Oh snap, he thinks I'm asleep! I thought. Maybe he would start fondling my body while I "slept"!

No, my more rational side said to me, you're the perv in this house. That's something you would do.

Well goddammit, it has just about come to that, hasn't it? I snapped back at myself. My rational side grudgingly agreed. My feelings had grown strong enough that they were going to have to be resolved one way or the other. I'd been pining after and lusting over Ray painfully enough from across town. Now I was sleeping (and doing an awful lot of masturbating) just a few yards down the hall from his bed that I so longed to join. I couldn't keep on smiling innocently at him all day while I spent late nights pulling his underwear out of the hamper to smell while I touched myself, moaning in pleasure and cursing in frustration. A confrontation that would either be very awkward or very awesome was quickly coming due. Maybe this was it!

With as much slowness as I could muster, I very slightly raised one eyelid just a crack, enough to see a dim, blurry outline of Ray looking at me. Oh shit, oh shit, he's looking at me. Oh god he's looking at my feet now! Ray was very quick with his glances, but I was pretty sure he'd been checking out my bare feet pretty consistently for the last few months.

Or was I just wishfully imagining he had started to lust for my body the way I wanted his? I seemed to actually feel his gaze on my feet and the delicious feeling made my toes twitch involuntarily. Wait, he's moving. Ray lifted my legs, his fingers make my skin tingle where he touched me. He got up and threw a blanked on me, then turned out the light. Hands. Pussy. PLUNGE.

I did at least wait until he was halfway up the stairs before I started sawing at myself like a maniac. My hands clutched together, I ground them over my crotch as my hips thrust up to multiply the pressure. I struggled to keep my breathing under control, and even after I heard the door to the upstairs bathroom close I only let myself pant shallowly. Already I was shuddering and quaking from the explosions of sensation within me. This is going to be the fastest I've ever cum in my li-

...was all I had time to think before my whole body clenched and froze and glowed and I don't remember anything after that.

I awoke fairly early in the morning, legs splayed with my hands still clutched together against my crotch. Very classy, I thought. Oh well, maybe I could find a horny boy at the beach today and torment him with my body, feeling the vicarious thrill of inspiring the helpless arousal that I yearned to experience directly.

I stretched and slowly rose from the couch, plodding wearily from the room. As I climbed the stairs, I heard snoring from within Ray's room, then I turned into the bathroom. After I shut the door, I thought I could almost smell a faint musk in the air... rather like Ray's usual smell, but... different, yet familiar. With a rush I realized that the scent reminded me of cleaning off Squirt after I'd brought him to climax with my hands, or my toes, or one of the dozen other ways over the years that didn't end up with his creamy load up my pussy or down my throat. I closed my eyes and sniffed long and deeply then, desperate for a stronger dose as the tingling pressure once again began to build under my belly.

When I opened my eyes I noticed traces of a smudge on the bathroom mirror in the shape of a hand-print. Curious, I tried to place my hand on it, but had to stretch to reach it. As I stood on my tiptoes and leaned forward, my hand touched the glass just as my mound touched against the edge of the bathroom counter. A pulse of sensation vibrated through me and I suspected why Ray had rested his hand (note: just one hand) there.

I turned around quickly to lean against the counter, half-seated on its edge. I rubbed at myself delicately over my panties as I sniffed deeply again, trying to imagine the activity I suspected he undertook in this spot last night, My touches grew faster and the tingling grew, but I stopped myself. I couldn't hear if Ray was still snoring from the bathroom, and didn't want him to catch me like this.

Don't you, though? I asked myself. Aren't you ready for him to see your body and what you do to yourself when you think about him? I had no answer for this. Instead I ran through my usual morning bathroom routine, occasionally cursing in frustration at my predicament, then headed to my room to pick out an outfit for the beach later. As I tried a few on, I thought I heard the sound of water running in the bathtub.

This struck me momentarily as odd, since I thought Ray and I were both more prone to showers ever since we'd reached our teen years. I let automatic fantasies of Ray undressing and soaking in the warm water play in the back of my head as I continued to try on swimsuits.

I'd finally settled on a coral-colored bikini that seemed to accent my tanned, olive skin fairly well. I was admiring how the the bottom straps lay around my hips and fighting another impulse to rub at myself through the fabric when the bedroom door opened behind me.

-- Ray

After coming down from my self-inflicted bathroom orgasm, I wiped up a few stray drops that had fallen to the counter, washed my hands, and stumbled off to bed. My head was still swimming from the intensity of the release and I dropped off to sleep almost immediately. Though I guess my subconscious mind was still working out details of The Plan (capitalized now in my head as not just a tentative idea, but a mandatory mission to which I was now devoted).

At the height of my climax in the bathroom, I had a moment of clarity and a rush of memories that flooded my head... something like the apocryphal stories of "life flashing before your eyes" that some people report after near-death experiences. I flashed on multiple memories of interacting with Veronica over the past year, suddenly interpreting subtle details in a brand new way.

At a restaurant, celebrating my father's birthday, Veronica had been seated to my right, wearing a crimson cotton dress that somehow brought out the green in her eyes. When my elbow knocked my knife to the floor, she had bent over to retrieve it. Suddenly every detail of the experience was now fresh and perfectly clear in my memory. How the pearls around her neck had moved and clicked together ever so softly as her torso moved down and toward me. The glimpse of her cleavage as she slowly returned to her upright position. And most importantly, how the knuckles of her left hand had 'accidentally' grazed against my right calf and knee as she lifted my knife back to the table, a grin on her face and a hungry sparkle in her eyes.

Just a month ago, at an extended-family summer barbecue out on the back deck of this house, we'd been sitting across the picnic table from each other as we devoured our burgers and hot dogs. Crossing her legs under the table, her bare feet had grazed against my legs... then again, a few minutes later.

Then again. Later as we all played a little casual football with a couple of cousins in the back yard, she'd tackled me pretty aggressively after I'd caught a few passes. As we had tumbled to the ground, her hands had clutched at my chest and legs... once, suspiciously close to my groin. After one tackle that had left her lying on top of me, I thought I felt her grind against my hip. Just once, quickly... but thinking back, she'd let out a soft shuddering sigh as she did so.

My Plan was going to work, and change both our lives forever.

I awoke in the morning, fully hard as both memories and the details of my Plan swirled together in my head. A hunger I had never felt before now ached within me as I rose and headed to the bathroom. I could hear Veronica puttering in her closet as I passed her door and the ache deepened.

In the bathroom, I started a bath and began assembling a few items in a row on the bathroom counter. I looked around, ticking off a mental checklist, and took a deep breath. It was time.

I exited the bathroom, and returned to her bedroom door. Without pausing to knock, I opened the door and stepped inside. Veronica turned to look at me, questioningly. She was wearing a pinkish bikini and standing in front of a full-length mirror. The sight was nearly overwhelming, as I could see the front of her body as well as the back of her simultaneously in the mirror's reflection. Her hair was still a little mussed from sleeping, flowing softly down to her smooth shoulders.

I'd surprised her a little with my entrance, and her eyes were slightly widened as I watched her firm breasts heave a little as she took a quick deep breath. I thought I saw her belly tremble a bit as my gaze moved down her body, the muscles of her legs tightening as she rose up on the balls of her feet a bit. My eyes returned to her face as she opened her mouth to speak.

"Quiet" I cut her off, softly but firmly, a stern but confident look on my face (I hoped). Her mouth shut quickly and audibly as her teeth clicked together. Veronica's eyes widened further as an expression of alarm crossed her face.

"Now," I continued, "you are under my power." Her face flashed a momentary look of confusion, before relaxing into a mix of curiosity and understanding. A long moment passed as Veronica and I stared at each other from across her bedroom, her eyes at their widest point yet. Her belly definitely trembled this time as she finally responded

"Yes."

"Yes, what?" I asked sternly. I wasn't even sure what I wanted her to say, but this seemed like the next step in establishing the dominance that I had so recently realized she craved. 'yes sir' or even 'master' seemed like the standard phrases I should expect, based on the BDSM videos in her browsing history.

She floored me and multiplied the ache in my belly and groin when after a moment, she answered "Yes... big brother."

I don't know if my face betrayed my emotion, but that oh-so-familiar sparkle returned to her eyes in the moments after responding, a half-smile beginning to form on her face. I turned abruptly and left the room. I let the moment build for a few seconds, then commanded her from the hallway

"Into the bath. Now." I kept my voice low and firm, but I was trembling myself. This was the moment where she would laugh and tell me to fuck off, enshrining a moment of utter embarrassment for the rest of my days, or...

I waited in the hallway for seconds that felt like hours, until she softly padded out of her room and past me, into the bathroom. My vision swam with the force of relief and excitement that this was actually happening. Feelings were bursting inside me, but I forced myself to remain calm and preserve my smooth and stern demeanor.

I waited in the hallway until I heard the rippling water of Veronica lowering herself into the tub. After a few more moments of relishing her soaking in the warm water, confused and excited and wondering what was to come, I joined her in the bathroom.

-- Veronica

The moment Ray said "you are under my power", it was as if a section of my mind switched on for the very first time. And at the same time, like a few sections switched off for the first time. I knew instinctively that a whole new stage of my life was beginning at that very moment, and this new part of myself was awakening to finally experience what I'd always craved. And all of my constant devious cunning and plotting could finally rest, as I submitted my will completely to another person.

When I answered him with "yes, big brother", my submission was complete, and I felt all the trembling, tingling bits within me suddenly sync together, fusing into one unbroken system of desire, ordered and uniform in its purpose to be under the control of another. And to have that 'other' be Ray felt so perfect as to border on divine.

After he ordered me to the bath, I walked past him in the hallway, smelling his scent and seeming to feel his very energy radiating through the air to wash across my body. A day ago (hell, two minutes ago), I would have been fighting the impulse to jump on him and clutch at his flesh, being that close to him. But now I was under his direction, the object of his focus, and an utter slave to his every whim. My only impulse was to follow his direction and appease his every command as fully as I could.

I stripped the bikini from my body and lowered myself into the warm water, feeling it lap against my skin, each ripple a tongue that caressed me as I sank through them. What I felt inside me was somehow beyond lust, but an energy that permeated every cell, pulsing at one specific frequency throughout me.

A few long seconds passed as the warmth of the water soaked into me, strengthening the energy that throbbed within me. Finally, he entered the bathroom to stand above me.

"You've been a dirty girl" he said solemnly, and a delicious shame burned through me. "And on my laptop, in my room." Finally, he'd found something, I thought to myself before I banished my inner dialogue. I was to focus on Ray, and him alone. There was to be none of me but what he wished, in thought or action.

"What is dirty, must be cleaned" he continued. Oh god, he was quoting directly from one of the videos I'd watched on his laptop. Quick flashes of that particular video's highlights raced through my head and I struggled to prevent a shudder at the memory. I failed.

"You will remain still" Ray said, in response to my movement, a little more sternly than before. I didn't even dare nod in assent, simply staring at him with wide eyes now wet with shame.

"I have no ropes or cuffs, like the whores use in the videos you like. But I won't need them" he announced.

Despite his soft tone, his words thundered in my ears. The word whores made my ass burn like he'd just spanked me with it.

"Put your hands and ankles on the side of the tub" he ordered, and I instantly complied, my fingers and feet dripping water to the bathroom floor. Ray made a show of examining their placement on the edge of the tub.

"They are not to move until I tell you. No matter what I might do. Do you understand?" I nodded quickly as my vision blurred with emotion at the thought of what he might do.

"Answer me when I ask you questions" he ordered sharply.

"Ye-es big brother!" I said, unable to keep the hitch out of my breath.

Seemingly satisfied, he broke eye contact to look my body up and down. I swear I felt a burning spot wherever he stared, from my breasts that barely broke the surface of the water, to my quivering belly, my tingling pussy, down my long legs and to the wet toes of my feet.

This time I succeeded in restraining my shuddering as he nodded approvingly and began to undress.

-- Ray

It was going so well, I could scarcely believe it. The change in my step-sister's demeanor was so perfectly opposite from usual that it seemed strangely natural. Part of me wanted to feel guilt for subverting Veronica's fierce and happy spirit, but I knew that this was exactly what she'd wanted for years... and from me in particular for at least the recent past. This submission was the opposing balance to her strength and independence, and giving up control would only heighten her essence going forward.

I finished undressing and stood before her. Veronica was breathing quickly and shallowly, rippling the water around her perfect breasts, but her hands and ankles remained firmly affixed to the edge of the tub like they were glued there. Her bikini lay discarded on the floor beside the tub. She stared at me intently and I decided to allow her first treat.

"You may look at my body" I said gently.

She immediately broke eye contact and ravaged me with her gaze, eyes darting up and down my body before settling on my hardening cock. I'd woken and prepared the bathroom with a full erection, but it had relaxed during these first few uncertain minutes of our encounter.

Veronica stared hungrily as it widened, the head turning a darker shade of red as it rose to full hardness. I thought I could feel the sensation of her gaze running up and down its shaft. It started to seem possible for me to come touchlessly if I let this go on long enough, and decided to get on with The Plan.

I turned to the counter and picked up the first item I'd assembled, her electric toothbrush. I sat down on the closed toilet lid near the end of the tub and reminded her "Don't move." I let the anticipation build for another moment and then touched the bristles of the toothbrush to the tip of her right big toe. Veronica's foot twitched, but her ankle remained perfectly in place. After another moment, I began slowly sliding the toothbrush from her big toe down across her sole to her heel. Her foot lightly twitched throughout, positively vibrating as the stiff bristles slid over the pale, high arch of her foot. I looked up at Veronica's face as I reached her heel. Her lips were pursed together and her eyes were wild.

"You can make noise" I granted her. "Nobody's home" I reminded her, and smiled. Veronica smiled back at me, and I repeated my move of her toothbrush across the length of her sole, and this time she giggled, but tightly and desperately. Her nipples, just above the surface of the water, were rigid and looked hard enough to cut glass. She was tightly wound, and probably needed some release soon.

Well, not too soon. Time to take things up a notch.

I repeated the slide of the bristles down the sole of her other foot, then waited. I stared into her eyes as her giggling subsided. I watched as they widened in excitement and fear, as I switched the toothbrush on. Veronica's giggles were intense and almost panicked as soon as the now-vibrating bristles touched her toe. I waited a moment and let her anticipate another slow slide down her sole. Instead, as I watched her face, I took the toothbrush and pressed the buzzing bristles directly into the center of her arch, pressing firmly.

Her reaction was explosive. Screaming laughter, her back arched and her head flew back as all the muscles in her right leg tensed. I was amazed to see her ankle remain planted on its spot on the edge of the tub, even as her foot twisted and turned in her effort to get away from the vibrating toothbrush. Veronica really was made for this. After a few loud moments of screaming and thrashing, I removed the toothbrush from her foot. She relaxed back into the tub, panting and wild-eyed. I gave her a minute to recover, then applied the buzzing toothbrush to the arch of her other foot.