Her Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica's reaction was the same, her screams echoing off the walls as her thrashing sent small splashes of water over the sides of the tub. Finally I removed the toothbrush and switched it off. I watched her gradually calm down as her gasping mellowed to mere panting, eyes half-lidded with exhaustion and stimulation.

I had an idea.

I reached down and picked up her bikini bottoms off the floor, then wrapped them around the head of her toothbrush. Once they were secure, I dipped the fabric-wrapped toothbrush in the bathwater and let it soak in the water for a few seconds. I raised the toothbrush back into the air, and clicked it on. The buzzing was now a low, wet humming. I moved to kneel by the side of the tub. I gazed into Veronica's widened eyes for a few moments and let the tension build.

Finally I reached out to apply the humming pink wad of wet fabric to her right nipple. Her head was thrown back again, and she emitted something between a yelp and a moan. Veronica's knuckles were white as she gripped the sides of the tub and I watched her toes splay and flex. I slowly moved the vibrating cloth around and around her hard nipple until her moans grew more desperate and her hips began to twitch under the water. I thought she might be close to orgasm and I pulled the toothbrush away and clicked it off. Veronica sank back against the tub and groaned in disappointment.

I waited a full minute as her breathing calmed, then turned the toothbrush back on and repeated my circling with her other nipple. Her reaction was the same, though it took far less time for her body to signal an approaching climax this time. I withdrew the toothbrush, clicked it off, and set it on the counter. Veronica let out an outright whimper at this point, and I empathized with her frustration. It was almost time for release, but I couldn't resist stretching it out a bit more. I stood, then reached between her ankles to pull the drain on the tub.

"Stay," I ordered, and left the room.

I walked downstairs and leisurely made myself a sandwich as I listened to the last of the water gurgle out of the tub. I ate my sandwich and tried not to relive all the moments from the past few minutes, as I was worried I might spontaneously climax just from the memory of her intense reactions. As I was working on her with the toothbrush, I was fairly focused and my surging arousal was well under control. But now, the desire was rushing through me with no limiting factor of concentration to manage it. I thought about my sandwich and planned what I would do to my stepsister in the next few minutes. I finished eating and headed back to the bathroom.

Veronica lay shivering in the tub, hands and ankles in their proper position.

"Are you cold?" I asked gently.

"Y-y-yes" she replied.

I grew stern again. "Yes what?"

"Y-yes big b-brother! Yes big b-b-brother!" she cried.

"Well, it will get colder before it gets warmer" I warned her as I turned the water back on and pulled the knob for the shower. I set the water for comfortably warm, but there was plenty of cold water in the pipes that had to get out before the warmth would start. She gasped sharply and arched her back and flexed her legs as the cold water hit her, spraying her from her neck to her thighs. For a second she lifted herself entirely off the bottom of the tub, holding herself up with her hands and ankles on the edge of the tub. She gasped raggedly and twisted her goosebump-covered body back and forth until the water finally began to warm to a comfortable temperature.

Veronica relaxed back against the tub and her breathing began to normalize. Watching her wet body twist and flex was almost too intense to watch and I knew I had to release my desire before it released itself. Satisfied her body temperature was back to normal, I shut the water off again and quickly barked

"Put your feet down back in the tub and sit up. Leave your hands where they are."

She immediately complied and stared at me in anticipation. I stepped to the side of the tub, my cock as hard as it had ever been, pointing at her face.

"Take me in your mouth" I said, and before I even finished saying the last word she had lurched toward me, mouth open, lips curling, tongue outstretched and reaching for me. In an instant, I was in her mouth. As she sucked and thrashed her tongue around the head of my cock, I struggled not to cry out. I failed. She moaned at this, pleased with herself at provoking this response. I used all my concentration to stay on my feet as crashing waves of pleasure radiated from my cock and throughout my body.

I had to put my hands on the wall to keep myself balanced as Veronica's head bobbed on my cock, furiously sucking and slurping on my throbbing meat. I felt myself trip lightly past the point of no return and braced myself for my impending orgasm. Bolts of energy tore through my body and my muscles began to quiver. Ecstasy exploded between my legs and I began to pump hot cum into Veronica's mouth. At the first pump, she gave a muffled cry of pleasure and increased her speed and suction, desperate to drink my seed.

After what seemed like dozens of contractions, my balls were empty and the pumping stopped. Veronica didn't, and I had to back away from the tub to get my cock out of her mouth. She gave another whimper of disappointment and stared imploringly up at me as a thin trickle of saliva and semen ran down one corner of her mouth. She'd earned another treat.

I rested against the bathroom counter for a minute to catch my breath as Veronica stared at me, panting and gazing longingly at me. Finally I regained my composure and ordered her

"Lay back again, and lift your legs up. Knees to your tits." She complied, swinging her long legs up so her feet were above and behind her head, exposing the backs of her thighs, pussy, and most of her ass to me. I took a moment to savor the sight, then reached for the plastic ruler I'd placed on the counter.

I knelt again by the side of the tub and showed the ruler to her. Her eyes widened and sparkled in anticipation.

"Quiet, now" I commanded and her lips pursed in a half-smile.

At first I just slid the flat side of the ruler softly up and down the back of each thigh. Her whole body was still wet, but I could see her pussy was leaking fluid of its own, trickling down into her ass crack. After just a minute of this, I raised the ruler a foot or so and slapped it against her right thigh. It made a sharp crack sound, and Veronica twitched and started to yelp but cut it off midway through. I gave her a stern gaze as her eyes watered, both from shame and the sting of the ruler. I gave her left thigh a soft slide and another slap of the ruler. She twitched again, but silently this time. Her breathing was quickening again.

"Close your eyes." She did, and I slid the ruler softly against her thigh and down across her ass check.

When I raised the ruler again, she tensed, waiting for the slap, but I just held it up for a few moments, letting the anticipation linger. Her pussy was leaking and quivering now as she waited for the pain to come. I brought the ruler down on her ass cheek, harder this time. She twitched more dramatically and I watched her struggle to stay quiet. Quickly, I gave her other cheek three hard slaps in a row. Her breathing was heavy now, and she was beginning to tremble all over.

Carefully, I held the ruler just a few inches over her dripping pussy lips and gave them a very light, tentative slap. Veronica's whole body convulsed once, but impressively she stayed silent, even as tears squeezed from the corners of her eyes. She was amazing. I couldn't deny her release any longer.

"Put your legs back down, feet in the tub. You can make noise now." I said, as I reached for the toothbrush.

She swung her legs down as she opened her mouth again to pant excitedly. I clicked the toothbrush on and reached over to give each of her nipples another few circles with the wet fabric around the toothbrush head. She moaned every moment I touched her, and whimpered when I removed the toothbrush from her skin.

"Lift your pussy in the air" I ordered.

Using her hands on the edge and her feet on the bottom of the tub for leverage, she lifted her hips until they were at the height of the edge of the tub. Eyes still closed, she was trembling strongly in anticipation.

"Do NOT come until I say so," I commanded slowly and firmly.

She nodded desperately. I waited another few moments as she shivered and held her hips in the air. I stared at her in wonder, her beautiful body trembling in desire, her will completely under my power, her impending ecstatic pleasure my responsibility to provide. I pushed two fingers of my right hand into her absolutely sopping pussy as I placed the humming head of the toothbrush near her clit.

Veronica half-gasped and half-squealed as her whole body flexed. Her hips immediately began to rock and thrust against my touches. Panting and moaning, I could see her stomach muscles start to twitch and flex, when I think she remembered the order not to come. The expression on her face immediately became one of light panic, unsure that she would be able to hold back. But she continued to push against my fingers and toothbrush even as hermoans became whimpers with a pleading tone.

"You may beg," I said softly.

"OH GOD, PLEASE LET ME COME! MAY I COME? PLEASE LET ME COME BIG BROTHER!" she immediately wailed.

I only let this go on for one more minute, flexing my fingers back and forth inside her, heightening her desperation. Finally I replied softly

"Come for me."

Instantly her face broke into an expression of joy, her moans loud and ecstatic. She thrust harder than ever against me and her stomach muscles immediately began to flex. Then suddenly her whole body clenched and locked up, frozen, no breathing.

For 3... 5... 8 seconds... I was just starting to wonder if she was having a stroke when she unlocked and fell down to the floor of the tub, shaking and crying out in pleasure. I leaned toward her to follow her pussy with my hands, keeping my fingers in her and the toothbrush on her as she convulsed and screamed, her face and chest reddening, sweat breaking out on her forehead.

Veronica was quivering everywhere as the walls of her pussy clenched against my fingers. Finally she began to mewl and pull away from my touch and I withdrew my hands. Veronica continued to tremble and pant as her orgasmic energy dissipated. Her eyes closed, her breathing slowed to the point I thought she might have fallen asleep. But then she turned, opened her eyes and said, happily and wearily

"Thank you, big brother."

After a few minutes of rest, I helped her stand and we showered together, not touching each other (much), and not saying anything about what had just happened. We toweled off and wordlessly headed back to my bed together and snuggled against each other before we said anything.

Veronica rested her head on my chest and wrapped an arm and leg around me as I lay on my back. I was on the verge of coming up with something jaunty and aloof to say to her, when she muttered happily

"Fuckin' took you long enough."

I grinned, but didn't know the half of it.

"Well, I found the porn you were watching on my-" I started to reply.

"Yeah, finally. I swear, I was a day away from writing 'fuck me' on my chest and tying myself to your bed" she interrupted. I started to feel a little defensive.

"Hey, I didn't-"

"No, you sure didn't." she interrupted again. "I've been running around in my underwear in front of you since the cabin last year. And been wearing silver nail polish for months."

Oh shit, I thought. She's been looking at my browsing history too. There was a fantastic footjob video I'd jerked off to multiple times, featuring a tall brunette with silver polish on her toes.

"Didn't find the handcuffs under my bed? Or my underwear I've been leaving under your bed?" she mocked.

My mind reeled. Here I thought I'd craftily discovered something that it turned out I'd been tripping over and still not noticing. When I started to protest, she cut me off again.

"But it's okay..." she relented, her voice turning dreamy and soft again. "The hard part is over."

"...and speaking of hard," she said deviously, and traced her hand slowly down my belly.

"The fun time has finally begun."

Veronica raised her head from my chest and kissed me. As she grasped my cock in her hand, I moaned against her mouth. She pulled away from our kiss long enough to grin at me and say

"Back under my power again... big brother."

That was fine by me.