Her Private Dick Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved to her computer, returned to her salsa album, and started at the first track before turning the volume down low.

"I don't know what you mean by 'move so well.'"

"I told you before. You move so smoothly. You should be a natural dancer."

"Training I guess."

"Training?"

"When you're moving in the bush, you have to move quietly. The way you move quietly is to not be a bull in a china shop. You move slowly and, to use your term, smoothly."

"Dancing is the same thing. Just relax. Look, just watch me a minute."

She began to move, dancing alone in time with the music. She started simply, but as the song progressed, her movements became more dynamic and sexual... and he watched her with undivided attention.

"Watch my feet."

As he watched, he realized there were only a few foot movements, repeated rapidly, making the dance appear much more difficult than it probably was.

"Wait... can you slow down a little?" he asked as he continued to watch her feet.

She smiled. For the first time since they started, he appeared to be really interested and focused, so she slowed way down, ignoring the beat of the music, going through the steps three times before speeding back up.

"Now you try," she said, motioning to him with her hands.

She slowed down again, leading him through the steps as he followed. They repeated the steps, and then repeated them again, and then again, Hazen speeding up slightly with each repetition. She could tell he was working hard, his gaze focused on her feet as he repeated her moves, and while he made some missteps as the pace increased, he was trying. She took his hand, lifted it over her head, and whirled under it into his chest before spinning back out again.

He couldn't help but smile as she spun away. He was dancing... sort of. He knew he had a long way to go to be as fluid and graceful as Hazen, but damned if he isn't dancing! She twirled into his arms again, but this time he was ready for her and caught her around the waist to hold her to him. As he stood, she tipped her head back and smiled up at him as she gyrated her hips against his crotch.

She allowed him to hold her a moment before breaking his hold and spinning away. He began moving again, his dancing more confident and relaxed. She knew he could dance. Nobody could move like he did and not have the grace to dance. Now all he needed was practice, and she was certain he'd be a fabulous dancer. She began dancing with more exuberance, allowing the complex melodies to speak to her body, Josh was sticking to what he knew, but he was relaxing, and even though his dancing was simple, he'd lost some of his stiffness, at least in his dancing, and he was clearly trying to mimic some of her moves. She was beginning to sweat, the music freeing her mind and body, her worries over Koda forgotten, and it felt delicious.

In a jarring switch, the trumpets, bongos, and cowbells were replaced by the hard electric guitar licks of ZZ Top as the computer moved to the next artist. With a gasp, she slowed to a halt, and poked at the computer to silence it.

"That was fun! I knew you could dance," she said, panting slightly and wiping away the trickle of sweat that threatened to crawl down her temple.

He grinned. She'd been dancing her ass off for nearly an hour and was aglow. He was feeling a little flushed himself, but not from dancing... not his dancing anyway. "I still have a long way to go before I can match you."

"You're just getting started. I've been dancing since I was like ten years old." She stepped in much closer and wrapped him in her arms, her hips against his, her body again moving as she remembered the music just ended. "It's fun, isn't it? I love to dance."

He almost unconsciously placed his hands on her hips, delighting in how she moved. "Yes... it is," he murmured before lowering his lips to hers.

Hazen allowed Josh to kiss her. It was a sweet, gentle kiss, and in the instant that she began molding herself to him, he stiffened abruptly and tried to back away.

"I'm sorry," he said as he stepped back, but rather than escaping her embrace, he pulled her more firmly into his chest as she stumbled. "I'm completely out of line," he said as he instinctually pulled her into him to prevent her from falling.

"What?" she asked, confused that he so suddenly broke off the kiss just as it was becoming interesting.

"I shouldn't have done that," he murmured as he released his embrace and again tried to back away.

"What? Kiss me?" she asked, holding him close as he gently tried to step back again.

"Yes," he said, as again tried to take a step back.

"What if I told you I liked it?" she asked as she continued to cling to him.

He stopped struggling. "But you're my client!"

She held his gaze. "So bill me," she murmured, a small smile teasing her lips. "I can go as high as three hundred... if you think you can last that long," she whispered before pulling his lips back to hers.

As her lips closed over his, he was of two minds and at war with himself. This is wrong! his mind brayed.

She wants this! his other mind countered.

She's my client!

So bill her ass like she said!

This violates every ethical rule in the book!

Bullshit! There's no rule that says I can't sleep with a client!

It's a conflict of interest!

No it's not!

It's still wrong!

Not if it doesn't compromise the investigation!

It could!

How?

It just could!

That's not an answer!

It's still wrong!

Shut the fuck up!

His devil had coldcocked his angel before she'd even opened her mouth in invitation, an invitation he'd gladly accepted. As their tongues slowly danced, he couldn't stop himself, not now. She'd been like a siren since their stroll through Savannah. He'd tried to disregard it, but now, with her in his arms, he could no longer ignore his desire for her.

She melted into his kiss. She knew when they'd started dancing it could lead to something, but she hadn't cared. She'd had a low-level attraction to Josh since Savannah, but now that they were kissing, she wanted more... much more. A quick fuck to burn off tension was exactly what she needed right now. She slowly backed off, pulling out of his embrace. He didn't try to hold her in the kiss, and as he let her go, she held his gaze with her own as her hands move to the buttons on her blouse.

"Hazen... we shouldn't so this," he murmured as she began opening the closures of her top. It wasn't too late to stop, to take a step back and not cross the line any further.

"I want to. Don't you?"

"Yes, but that doesn't make it right. This is completely unethical." He knew he was just saying the words, but he had to say them, had to give her the chance to stop what he couldn't.

"Fine. You're fired. I'll hire you again in the morning," purred with a smile as she slid out of her blouse and dropped it to the floor.

He couldn't stop his smile. "I'd rather you not. That's too much paperwork."

Her smile spread. "Okay. You're not fired." Her smile spread even more. "Think you can take my three hundred?"

"I don't think these are billable hours."

She began to squirm out of her shorts, her expression mischievous. "Suit yourself," she purred, "but I still expect your best effort."

"Why?" he asked softly.

"Why, what?"

"Why... this?"

"Because I want to. I need it. It doesn't have to mean anything," she murmured as she stepped in close and began unbuttoning his shirt. "Think of it as comforting a client. I need a distraction. I don't want to think about Koda for a little while... and I like you. The more I get to know you, the more I like you." She pushed his shirt off his shoulders. "If you don't want to because you think you're taking advantage of me or something, you're not." She paused as her small smile faded. "Is that what it is... or don't you want me?"

"Yes, of course I want you! You're so incredibly beautiful and sexy, I'd be crazy not to want you."

Her smile flickered over her lips again. "You're not crazy are you?"

He smiled. "No."

"Good. I wasn't kidding before. If it makes it easier for you, you can consider yourself fired... or... you can go back to your room if that's what you want. I want you to stay... but if you do, I want you to stay because you want to."

He held her gaze for a long moment. He was shirtless, and she was wearing nothing but her panties and bra, but it wasn't too late to stop before he irreversibly crossed the line. Oh, hell yeah, it is! his devil brayed.

He wasn't sure why the thought of fucking Hazen bothered him. He's bedded other woman after only a couple of dates, but they weren't his client. She'd made it clear he wasn't taking advantage of her, but that didn't make it right. Right or wrong, it didn't matter. He wanted her too badly to back away now.

"Fuck..." he muttered, annoyed by his weakness. "I have to go. I don't have any protection with me."

When he said he had to go, she felt crushing disappointment and guilt, disappointment that he was rejecting her, and guilt that she'd put him in such an awkward position, but before she could react, she felt a wave of relief wash over her with his reason for thinking he had to leave.

"Do I need it?" she whispered.

"What?"

"Are you clean?"

"Yes."

"So am I... and I'm on the pill."

He held her gaze a moment longer before a smile appeared on his lips. He pulled her to him and lowered his lips to hers again.

.

.

.

SEVEN

Hazen had seen the debate on Josh's face. It had lasted only a moment, but she liked the fact he'd debated if fucking her was the right thing to do rather than simply throwing caution to the wind the moment she offered him her body. She understood his reluctance as this was little different than her having an affair with someone in one of her father's dealerships. The only difference was their working relationship was temporary, and neither had anything to gain, or lose, by fucking the other. She also liked the fact he was being careful and offered to go get a condom. She wondered if he had some in his room, or if he'd have to go buy them. Either way, she appreciated that he was willing to stop their tumble into bed, to risk her changing her mind, in order to do the right thing.

Once they both knew they were going to bed, his entire demeanor changed, and h e pulled her strongly to him, crushing her to his chest as his lips covered hers. She pulled back from the kiss with a soft gasp. He may not know how to dance but, sure as hell knew how to kiss.

"That's more like it," she murmured as she slowly extracted herself from his embrace. "You were spoiling the mood before."

"Sorry," he rumbled. "Sometimes it takes me a minute to pull my head out of my ass."

She snickered as she reached behind her to unclip her bra. She held the lacy fabric to her chest, allowing the straps to fall from her shoulders while enjoying his rapt attention as she slowly lowered it, teasing him with anticipation, before dropping it to the floor with her shirt and shorts.

She allowed her bra to fall away before she reached for her panties. She held his gaze, a small smile on her lips, as she pushed them down with agonizing slowness. She knew exactly what she was doing to him, and he could do nothing but watch. When he'd first met Hazen, he'd thought she was attractive, but now she was transformed into one of the most beautiful and desirable women he'd ever seen. Her self-assurance, along with the way she moved, called to him like no woman before her. As her panties fell, he softly brushed the nipple of her breast with a fingertip.

She shivered slightly with his touch. With a small smile, still holding his gaze with her own, she reached for his belt, slowly opening it as he gently caressed her breasts and nipples. She hadn't given Mr. Joshua Stallard enough credit when first meeting him. She'd noticed his arms, but his chest was also nicely developed and cleanly defined, and while he didn't have a six-pack, his stomach was firm and flat. While she appreciated a well-muscled man as much as any woman, she preferred the lean, tightly muscled body of an athlete, like Josh's, more than the veiny, over the top appearance of bodybuilders. This just keeps getting better and bette r, she thought as her smile widened.

He allowed her to open his belt and pants, grunting softly as her hand slid inside to grip his manhood. He pulled her to him, trapping her hand between their bodies as he held her close, her flesh warm against his chest. He didn't kiss her, not at first, losing himself in her large dark eyes. She didn't move, matching his gaze with her own as he held her tight before slowly lowering his mouth to hers.

As they kissed, she caressed the tip of his cock with leisurely strokes of her thumb, the tightness of his embrace preventing her from doing more. She pulled back from the kiss with a sigh, her blood running hot and fast. Freed from the tight confines between their bodies, she slowly stoked his cock, smearing his wetness down his hard shaft before releasing it to shove his pants and underwear down. She couldn't stop her glance down.

Like the rest of his body, Josh's legs were well developed without being hugely muscled. Since she'd first stepped into his office, he'd only worn casual dress pants and a button front short-sleeved shirt, but this was a man whose body begged to be shown off with shorts and a tight knit shirt. Best of all was what was between his legs. While he was average in size, or perhaps a bit more since he was a little taller than most men, his cock was rock hard and pointing proudly northward. It had been a while since she'd seen a man so hard right out of the gate and with no help from her, and she hoped he could keep it that way for a long, long time.

He toed off his loafers before stepping out of his pants and underwear, standing on the toes of his socks as he did to pull them from his feet. When he was with a woman, he wanted nothing between him and his lover except a condom. As his lips took hers, he lifted her, holding her tightly against him as she wrapped her legs around him while moaning softly into the kiss. Holding her tight, he turned, walked the few steps to the bed, and then knee walked to the center before gently lowering her to the mattress.

She gasped out of the kiss as he lowered her. Because of her small size, she was used to men manhandling her. She liked being tenderly dominated, but sometimes the man was too aggressive or rough and hurt her. Once Josh got his head screwed on straight, he'd taken charge, but he was being gentle with her, and she thrilled with his weight pressing her into the mattress as his lips began to explore. It'd been more than a month since she'd had a man between her legs, and she began to squirm as his lips and tongue amplified her need. His breath felt scorching hot as he slowly moved lower as his hands roamed over her, the soft caress of his lips and fingers leaving behind crackling trails of pleasure.

She pulled his lips back to hers for another long, sensuous kiss. After she'd taken her fill from his lips, he moved lower again to tease her nipples with lips and tongue. He smiled to himself as she moaned softly and squirmed under his touch, her finger biting into his back as she gasped and panted. Her excitement feeding his own, he spent several long moments nuzzling her breasts before slowly sliding down in the bed, exploring her body with his lips as he gradually slid off the end.

She moaned softly as he worked his way down her body, subjecting her to all manner of pleasures from kisses, licks, gentle bites, caresses, and warm breaths of air. Her back arching, she moaned with anticipation as he explored her navel with his tongue before moving lower. He was taking his sweet time getting down to business and it was driving her crazy! His warm lips bypassed her flower to kiss down the inside of her thigh, his teasing delay in kissing her where she desperately wanted to be kissed priming her for an explosive orgasm.

Her groan as she slowly thrust her hips made him smile as his lips slowly skipped along the inside of her thigh. She was easily the most sensual woman he'd ever been with, and he was delighting in making her squirm. He kissed his way to her knee, her soft gasp and twitch as he held her leg up to kiss the back of the joint making him smile again. He moved from her knee to her other leg to begin kissing his way back to her center, her breathing becoming harder as his lips approached her womanhood.

"Oh fuck..." she moaned softly as he began slowly probing her pussy with his tongue.

She couldn't remain still, her hands gripping his head to pull his lips tighter to her. With a gasping grunt, she shuddered as a wave of intense pleasure rolled over her as his hands slid up her body to tenderly maul her breasts and gingerly pinch her nipples between finger and thumb.

He moved with Hazen as she writhed under his lips. If it weren't for her hands holding his mouth in place, he'd have had to use his own hands to hold her still. He again pinched her nipples gently, being careful to not hurt her as he grasped her button with his lips.

"Oh, God! Oh, fuck!" she murmured before she grunted hard and deep, her body alive with motion as she quivered. He thought she was coming, but wasn't sure. She was bucking and lunging too much to grip her button with his lips again, so he flicked it hard and fast with his tongue as his fingers danced and played with her breasts.

"Stop!" she gasped as she began pushing at his head. "Please! Please stop!"

Smiling, he reduced the intensity of his kissing before slowly pulling back, pleased with his performance as she rolled onto her hip and curled up with her hands between her legs. Her face twisted in erotic agony, he joined her on the bed, settling behind her as she gradually straightened. With an explosive release of breath, she rolled onto her back, bumping into him as he snuggled against her.

"Shit..." she murmured as she slowly relaxed. She hadn't come that hard in a long, long, time. "Fuck... what are you trying to do to me?"

"This was your idea, remember? You even threatened to fire me," he murmured as he brought his lips to hers

"Yeah... but fuck..." she whispered as their lips parted. She blew out a long cleansing breath. His website said he offered personal protective services. When they got back to Virginia, she was definitely going to see if Josh was willing to protect her from excessive horniness.

Her strength was rapidly returning, so she shoved at him, and he rolled to his back. "Now you," she purred, staring into his face, before slowly bringing her lips to his.

After a long, deeply satisfying kiss, she left his lips and began slowly kissing her way down his body, enjoying the feel of his flesh under her lips and his soft, almost inaudible sounds of pleasure. As she slowly turned in the bed, he tried to bring her pussy back to his lips, but she scuttled out of his reach. This was for him. She continued lower, her lips dancing over his flat stomach as she gripped his manhood. She draped herself over his leg as her lips covered the tip of his cock in butterfly kisses, spreading his slickness with her lips and tongue before she swallowed as much of him as she could.

He groaned softly as his rod gradually disappeared into her mouth, where she held him for a moment, before slowly pulling back with a sloppy sounding slurp. She kissed and licked the head of his cock before taking him into her mouth again, forcing him slightly deeper this time. His groan wasn't so quiet the second time as his head tipped back in pleasure and his mouth opened in a silent gasp of bliss.

1...456789