All Comments on 'Her Private Dick Pt. 02'

by SanityCheck

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

Very interesting story!

5

Baldy74Baldy74about 2 years ago

Both chapters were brilliant. Love your writing style. I do hope we have more adventures with these two, and they get the happy ending together they both deserve. 5☆

DougsLairDougsLairabout 2 years ago

Fantastic story. It needs to continue.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterabout 2 years ago

Part two was a step up form an excellent first chapter. Great action, both sexual and adventure. this story has the potential to go a long ways, and I hope it does. There is loads of room for the relationship to develop and for more P.I. adventures with the new found notoriety. Full 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

fantastic

but as always when doing military stories you have to get the terms right.

the words are "court martial"

ArkSoutherngentArkSoutherngentabout 2 years ago

Waiting anxiously for the next chapter...

Davester37Davester37about 2 years ago

I’m a big fan, and this story didn’t disappoint! The sex scenes in this part are some of the best I’ve ever read. I always marvel at the new characters you create, and your development makes them so lifelike. Your use of actual places as settings adds a rich layer to your tales, too.

As always, thank you for writing, and thank you again for sharing your work.

SanityCheckSanityCheckabout 2 years agoAuthor

fantastic

but as always when doing military stories you have to get the terms right.

the words are "court martial"

Yeah... I know. Typo. I've corrected it in my original. Thank you for pointing out the mistake and helping me make the story better.

SC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic. You must continue their story to a happy forever after ending.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Very nice. Ending was a little open-ended for my taste but still a good story.

viking_blueviking_blueabout 2 years ago

The Atlantic boomers are, and have been for a while, based in Kings Bay Georgia, not Norfolk. Attack submarines are based in Norfolk.

Submarines, of any type, very rarely use active sonars (that project sound into the water and look at the reflected sound), so a submarine sonar tech would be of very little use to the dredgers. They would want somebody who uses the specialized sonars that look for what is on or just under the bottom of the ocean, which is not necessarily a military person.

Other than those details the story was very enjoyable. As someone else commented, it would be great to have the next chapter!

SanityCheckSanityCheckabout 2 years agoAuthor

[The Atlantic boomers are, and have been for a while, based in Kings Bay Georgia, not Norfolk. Attack submarines are based in Norfolk.]

I could argue that the sub was in Norfolk for repairs and upgrades, but actually I took artistic license. I wanted the trip to Miami to take longer than it would from Georgia.

[Submarines, of any type, very rarely use active sonars (that project sound into the water and look at the reflected sound), so a submarine sonar tech would be of very little use to the dredgers. They would want somebody who uses the specialized sonars that look for what is on or just under the bottom of the ocean, which is not necessarily a military person.]

Understood, but the pirates didn't have time to be picky. My guess is, compared to using passive sonar, active sonar would be a snap use and understand, and I stand by Captain Charlie's statement that the USN has the best operators in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for such a fun story. 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS STORY!!

ANOTHER PART 3 WHERE THEY SETTLE TOGETHER MAYBE AND HE CAN DANCE AND WHERE SHE IS NOT DANCING WITH OTHER MEN!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Outstanding story! Bravo!

(Hope they stick together.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Got any offers for a TV series using the central characters?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wonder if her mom and dad and sister got him to join their parties....

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story - a very fun read! But, there was too much sex. I had to skip past it to get back to the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSanityCheck@SanityCheck
You may read my multi-part submissions with confidence as all my stories are complete before the first part is published. I typically publish near the first of the month. There may be occasional exceptions, but generally if there is no new story by the seventh, there won't b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories