All Comments on 'Her Problem Ch. 01'

by mikoli5763

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
FD45FD45about 10 years ago
Alright

To borrow a line from another commenter I respect, you've set the table.

Obviously she is coming back into the picture, and since him treating her like she deserves, I'm guessing he at least temporarily takes her back.

Let's see what happens. You made me curious. I hope you show as much creativity in your plotting as you show in the technical skill of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
cut your losses and move on

never consider marrying a gangbang slut, that is her personality and it cant be changed. She is headed for a life in a brothel

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Good Start

He saw her act as the whore she is and took off. What does the slut do now? We'll see...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
come on peep's this is mikoli5763

in the end it will be his fault, he'll take the whore back. He'll catch her again and he'll end up bitter and alone.

Mousse9Mousse9about 10 years ago
Really predictable

As a certain Jedi would say "I have a bad feeling about this".

Sorry but this is a bit too predictable. I'm quite sure in the next chapter she'll have a bullshit excuse, he takes her back for no reason at all, she stays friends with the bitch who set them up, and she cheats again, courtesy of bitch friend.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
OK, I Enjoyed This, But...

Her excuses are lame.

She "had" to go early because Stephanie insisted. What's going to happen the next time Stephanie insists?

She knows she gets wild when she gets drunk, so why drink so much if at all. She said Stephanie got her drunk - what did she force the drinks down her throat? Ever hear of "Just say no?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I would like a nice twist.

How about he and Mare get back together, Stephanie trys her shit, Joe and Mare double cross her and Steph ends up getting fucked by John and buddy. Steph ends up in a hospital with anal tears, pregnant and with AIDS and a few other STDs. Joe pounds John into the dirt. The end.

TexasBBTexasBBabout 10 years ago
Nice take

I like your take on the topic so far. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 10 years ago
Interesting Start

Like the start and the story so far. Will rate it when its done. Too many stories have 2,3,4, pages going one way and then totally change the characters at the end to my great disgust.

Richie4110Richie4110about 10 years ago
Good story line

Looking forward to the rest of the story.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 10 years ago
It's over

WHY another chapter? She's a slut with "friends" who encourage her to be a slut. Why would he want to be near anything like that? Ever? There are tons of wonderful, nice, faithful women in the world. Go find one. Stories that keep bringing guys back to the same slutty, deceitful, low life are pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Marizona! No Way José!

In Spanish Marizona sound almost the same as Narizona, that means "Big nose female"

JounarJounarabout 10 years ago
usual trite incoming in chapter 2

Sadly Mousse9's is 100% on the money. We can expect major personality changes for the main character so he takes her back and when she cheats on him again, it will of course be all his fault. Hell its pretty much telegraphed she's a major slut with her not only commenting on it but the ease of them having anal sex. My guess is she was cheating on him along.

You do come up with interesting idea's for a story mikoli, but then ruin it as your character always act in the most unrealistic and batshit crazy manner along with your usual WACC ending.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
I will NOT read ch 02

Why deliberately be depressed?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Here we go again

hero hates that girlfriend is a slut. Hero believes in only monogamy. Hero dumps girlfriend. Hero takes back girlfriend after she persuades him.

Hero does a 180, and loves multiples.

Another Mikoli personality change coming up.

Shit, and the sad thing is, Mikoli is a pretty decent writer but always fucks up the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good story, should end here.

Unless, next chapter shows him moving on to a truly faithful woman, not sapped into a sick relationship with a slut.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 10 years ago
Nice

Nice protagonist chapter, we'll see how you handle the recovery of our hero.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Nice start - danger abounds

I feel it is perfectly right and just when I meet a sexy woman and she recognizes, almost immediately, that I am faithful, brave, smart, trustworthy, sexy and not selfish, and funny! That way, she can agree to Big Casino early in our first meeting, despite having maintained a monastic existence due to the dearth of acceptable males! Yeah! That IS the way I feel because I KNOW all those (and more, but My BEST attribute is MODESTY!) are TRUE! And I am sure their presence exudes from my pores, easy to detect! But my suspicious brain insists that they agree to Big Casino with ANY cretin who might be able to raise a stiffy!

Sweetie (who is NOT yet a wife, nor even anything but a first date) invites Our Hero to share sex before their first kiss! He may have been pretty celibate ... therefore Sweetie has been, as well!

But it is an interesting start! I'll read future chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Garbage, just like everything else the author writes.

She was raped, she says she blacked out and didn't come to until she heard him leaving. But this sexist piece of shit blames her. Now he'll go get himself into some kind of sick little polygamist relationship with a bunch of impossibly hot women, because somehow it's okay for him to have sex with more than one person just not her. The same fucking garbage again and again and again. Just fucking stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Mare is just another selfish evil Cunt

And I'm sure he will turn into a wimp faggot in the next chapter just like all the other crap stories. Too bad because he reacted the right way in this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good start but seriously: who the fuck asks a woman he doesn't know to type his fucking papers for him?

And who fucking agrees to do it? After all, if he's that much if a loser that he can't even type, how is he going to function in the real world? I get that you had to make them meet; but that is just bullshit.

As for the excuse that she gets wild when she's drunk or that it's just sex? How old is she? 14? It's never just sex. That's why rape is worse than assault. That's why it's illegal to have sex with a minor. That's why prostitution is frowned upon. It's. not. Just. Sex.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
COLLEGE ROMANCES ARE AT BEST FICKLE

and when they dissolve, better be prepared, TK U MLJ LV NV

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
A very good start.

Fairly well-written, although with some bad grammar.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 10 years ago
stupid as the day is long

This fucking idiot should of realized something was wrong at the 1st party when Marie's so called friends purposely ran interference so that she could run off and fuck some other guy, The fact that he marie and the other guy did not get around to actually fucking the 1st time doesnt mean thee was a problem

This Guy is Just stupid...I am glad he got his heart ripped out...maybe next time he will have a brain

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 10 years ago
Raped ? Marie was NOT raped...

she KNOWS she gets wild drinking

she was full sexual bliss when he burst in the room

in real life women being raped by 2 men do not have "orgasmic scream "

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
and to add further to Harry's last comment...

...all she said in excuse of her actions were as thin as spring ice.

To that anon who made the comment about rape, your entire comment is demented. Where, in this story, does it lead you to believe he will become a polygamist, when in the first instance, he did not even take any notice of her, even though she was attractive, because he was being true to the 'girl back home' until she ended it?

You are insane, obviously. Maybe that's Angiesophique hiding behind an anon comment?

I will start reading the next chapter, just to see where it goes, but Mikoli, you would have to be extremely creative to give him enough reason to take her back, if that's where you take it. If it is just that he caves in, I'll stop reading.

As for this chapter, all cliche's aside, it was an ok read, and at least he was not a wimp.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Mare and Alcohol don't mix to well,

You could never keep a women. Like that. A few drinks and she off to the races.

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago
Not buying the "drunk" excuse.

Her problem is if she gets drunk then she turns into a slut? A lot of girls have that problem. Luckily there is a solution to that problem. DON'T DRINK!!! Why is it that people feel that they have the right to indulge every desire that they have and not suffer the consequences? If you don't want to be a slut, and alcohol makes you a slut, then stay away from the alcohol. If you choose to do that thing that gets you in trouble, then expect the consequences when you get into trouble. Cake makes me gain weight. My wife likes men who are in shape. If I eat cake, then I know that I have to spend a little extra time in the gym. If I eat cake and then not go to the gym, I can't get angry because my wife is not as sexually attracted to me. Life is full of things that we can't do because of the consequences. She got drunk because she put the cup to her lips. Period. If he has to always watch her because he is a tequila shot away from being a cuckold, then he needs to find someone with a little more self restraint.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What is the point of a second chapter?

A reconciliation would pretty much require going against everything you set up in this chapter, especially since we know what he is feeling and thinking. (FYI, that’s a big problem with writing in the first person. Since we know the characters innermost thoughts, and ending that goes contrary to those thoughts is not a twist, it’s a lie, a plothole.)

<P>

If they get back together, it’ll probably be redundant. In fact, your title implies that is what will happen. They get back together, she gets drunk and pulls a train, they break up. Even if it’s just once, (though I have a feeling it will be over and over), you’re pretty much writing the same chapter over and over.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
THOSE FAMOUS LAST WORDS

leaves a lot of room for doubt, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Bloody amazing, that frigging retard javmor79 can convey simple sentences.

Damm, his IQ move up from a negative position. Surprise, surprise.

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 10 years ago
Another chapter? Why?

She cheated, he dumped her, end of story. Let him move on and not redo the whole cycle again.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
HOW MANY TIMES MUST A MAN ENDURE

to be able to face the mirror. TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Loved it

I really enjoyed this. Well written and engaging. I feel like this guy did the right thing in walking away. They are not married, and this kind of behavior is unacceptable. From reading the other comments, as well as the tags on your other stories, I get the impression that you like exploring cuck behavior and wimpy husbands. I see no indication that this is heading in that direction, so I won't pre judge you. I will judge this for what it is. Five stars. I realize that there must be reconciliation in their future as there are several more chapters. I am a reconciliation guy. However, I won't accept it at the expense of the hubby's dignity. A quality author knows how to bring the reader from hating the woman, to accepting her back. It takes skill. I am willing to see if you have it.

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Excellent short story, if it stopped here

But most likely just the setup. I am almost sure that I will not like, though I will appreciate the next chapters since they will be most interesting and well written.

I admit that this author is into humiliating his male leads, and I do not like that, but there is nothing else worth reading on here lately. Our friendly commentators have run off Papa Toad, Wetapapa, Denham Forrest, theCelt and many other good authors.

ghaziquebrachoghaziquebrachoabout 10 years ago
You need an editor

The story reads well except for the number of grammatical errors and run-on sentences. Don't know if this is better in later chapters but it hit me in first page of this chapter.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 10 years ago
Since this story has several parts I guess he will let her break his heart.

Losing a "first love" this way is really bad. It is never good and a first love makes it worse. I hope she gets killed down the road.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 9 years ago
later

Good riddance of bad trash. If liquor turns you into a cheating slut, don't drink. She was weeks away from being a college graduate. I gave you a four. If he takes this alcoholic slut back, it slides to a one.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
SCHOOL DAYS

are never dere olde fashioned girl days. TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

“I thought I could rely on my friends to keep me from becoming that slut again, but they helped make it happen instead of trying to prevent it.” – What good is she if she can’t keep herself from being a slut? What’s to stop her from doing it again?

Stephanie wouldn’t “let” her? What, is Stephanie her boss? If she KNOWS she has a problem of getting wild when drunk, than why is she drinking when Joe’s not there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I had just copied and pasted that exact line of crap, Sbrooks

Then I saw you had already made the same point I was about to.

Well said. Good that he found out what a cheating cunt she was now and not before marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Her problem is

that she's a whore and she uses "I was drunk" as an excuse. If she didn't want to screw around on her boyfriend she a. wouldn't drink or b.would drink very little. Since it's highly unlikely she didn't know she behaved that way when she drank.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Guys, guys, guys

how many times do we old guys have to tell you? Never confuse fuck buddies with wife material.

fifteen16fifteen16over 6 years ago
Rely

Rely on her friends to keep her out of trouble, writers come up with very interesting line for excuses but that has to be the worst. Leaving and sleeping in his car, ridiculous, easiest thing in the world is to prevent someone using their key to enter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"schwanze" is Bulgarian for

&quot;cuck in a closet&quot;

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Lucky

Not a wife yet, so you know what she is. It's on you now if you take her back.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Nice

Grea tale. I guess it's good he found out because if she was cheting now it would probably get worse after they were married. Chapter two heh? We'll see...

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

last line

I just dont get the mentality of still being in love with a lying cheating whore

.

any one else not for all her crying that they got her drunk and she never wanted to do it she never filed rape charges?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why do all of these chumps have to cry like babies when they see their cheating girlfriends or wives screwing other guys? The super sensitive crap is so overdone. Boo hoo hoo dude just man up and get on with your vengeance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, what a wimp! Okay, he's able to beat up other guys, but is sad that she's a slut? Where's the anger? Cut her ligaments, take away what the butch bitch values most! He didn't even think to pull out a marker, and write SLUT on the poster. Just a pathetic loser.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. Just how many RED flags can one idiot ignore?

The bullshit that your past sexual experiences and body count doesn't matter is only perpetuated by slutsand fuck-boys, who fool themselves into believing they are 'strong and independent' or playa's.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny11 months ago

I feel a RAAC coming and I'm telling you now, unless she saves him from a house fire, I see no way you can justify it. She had 2 douchey guys in her and was about to pull a train. There's no getting over that, that image will always be with you

Plus she didn't even own it, she made excuses.

NallusNallus4 months ago

Nice realism. Nothing overboard ; the real kind of shit that happens in college.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous