All Comments on 'Her Problem Ch. 05'

by mikoli5763

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Jesus fucking christ just end this. It's boring, each chapter has so little in it that it feels like it's taking forever, the characters are inconsistent and completely unlikable. Just fucking stop already.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
maybe

Maybe people thought he was weak because he was weak not because he was "sensitive" ?

Is he finally "growing a pair" ?

Chapters too small, not much in them.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Damn

Where the fuck are you going with this tale? You're not only pissing off us BTB people you're also pissing off the cucks, if I may be so bold as to say this. End this fucking marriage or turn him into a wimp. JUST DO SOMETHING!!!

moandickmoandickabout 10 years ago
That's it - I have had enough!

Until now I have enjoyed reading your stories - but now you have bored me to such an extent that I will no longer bother,

The characters in this so called story are just not believable and I think you are dragging out a non-story line just to fill your own schoolboy ego.

Enough - I will never read your stories again.

Dick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hmm ...

... I think Joe secretly likes the idea of raising another man's child despite his protestations. I also think he secretly gets off on the idea of Mare cheating. He subconsciously desires to be cuckolded then wants to throw it in his wife's face by making her beg for forgiveness; it's the thrill of the chase and he's stuck in this endless cycle of self-torture like Bill Murray in film Groundhog Day.

Joe isn't the victim here, he's the instigator. By not walking away from the problem he is instead choosing to manipulate the pseudo-manipulators.

This story has been drawn out too long and I suspect mikoli believes he's onto a Matt Moreau-esque blockbuster if he can bleed this tale for al its worth.

2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Stefanie

Make sure you include the revenge that the father-in-law take on Stefanie!

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307about 10 years ago
Nothing worse than a story that's made up as you go along...

... but this one has become almost comical. In case you haven't noticed, your rating has been going down with each installment. A few more chapters and you'll be in negative territory. I would tell you to finish the damn thing but, like so many others, I really don't give a damn, anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Getting worse !!!!!!

The longer this story goes, the worst it gets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
From a readers perspective....

I feel your story is just being dragged out too long. Each submission is only 2 pages and the story thread is so easily lost by doing this. By the time a reader is ready to engage there's nothing more to read. Try 4 pages per submission as minimum.

I feel this method of submission is causing a lot of readers to turn off before they have a real chance to consider the story line and if its good bad or indifferent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It's turning into crap

Started out as a good story but now is worthless

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Too Dragged Out

4 1+ and 1 2+ pages in a month and we're still not done? Take as many pages (in a reasonable time!) and FINISH it next chapter!

It can't be that hard, she has already agreed to the abortion, if pregnant, (and no need to tell parents, just tell them she wasn't pregnant). Only loose end is Stephanie.

Frankly, nothing short of maiming or murder would be too much IMHO.

I've got some ideas, but don't want to gross anyone out, LOL!

jeeter4ujeeter4uabout 10 years ago
You had you chance

I have to agree with the previous criticisms in that it almost seems like we are experiencing a new author. The language sucks, the content sucks, and the editing sucks. If I want any more of this kind of thing I'll go to BDSM and seek a sympathetic Domme. Bye.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
OH COME ON

She should have taken the morning after pill. End of pregnancy. How stupid.

Since they stupidly didn't think of it, why haven't they bought several pregnancy tests and check every fucking day?

Since she saw Marcia, they can do the pregnancy test and get the results immediately.

As others have caught, you seem to be writing this based off the comments received.

All that aside, this story is moving in all different directions, forwards, laterally, backwards, and stagnant. A good writing always moves the plot forward. Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Cuckold

I rated this 2 because he did stand up some, the others I rated a 1 but I know he will accept being a cuckold. I know it won't happen but I hope he would grow some balls and use her like the whore she is and force her to abort the bastard in her and then dump her. It would help allot if she did have an STD along with AIDS later to give him the balls to dump the whore. She already proved this is not and equal or even close marriage. She is only dong this to try to cool him off so she can continue being the whore she is. She will not stop, only delay doing it again but the erge will rise again and she will get drunk and the cuckold will forgive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I guess I join the crowd.

Most of the comments I agree with. It is time to end this.

I have to say I don't like the direction this has taken. Up until the time he started abusing his wife I had sympathy for him. She ignored his concern over Stephanie and got gang banged. Maybe pregnant. BUT in my mind his options are to find a way to forgive her or else leave her and divorce her.

She says she is willing to do anything for him to forgive her but their long term relationship will be damaged beyond repair by his current actions. They had a great marriage before but it will never return to that this way. It may never return anyway, but then he should end it.

Right now if I was her I would say, "Enough, either love me or leave me. I won't be abused." (The BTBers won't like that one.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It's over and done, why no morning after pill,

She isn't stupid yet you make her sound and act stupid, the morning after pill is usually good for a few day up to 5. Now this story is getting lost. Even if he loves her she defied him with seeing and not listen to him about Stephanie and she knew that those drinks were being pushed on her and even if wasted she new that having sex was a no no. Did her personality change to a slut from alcohol I think not. Just end this farce of a story already. Is not making sense anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

It's not terrible yet, but it keeps inching closer.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 10 years ago
Not good

It is one thing to be firm,like with the parents butting out,but it is another to become an asshole who 'owns' his wife and becomes a dominating jerk.

The parents make no sense,Catholics have been brainwashed in somes cases that abortion is the only sin that counts,but they have zero empathy for Joe,to them their daughter hurting Joe is NBD,especially since they get a grandkid out of it (and you mean a guy like the,dad wouldn't have,problems with a bastard grandkid?)...just not believable.Too,they selfishly want to keep the child instead of adoption,then claim Joe would never see it?really? they come off as douchebags,not 'good christi

ans...and dad is a person who has people killed but is worried aboit abortion?

The worse part is no one is sympathetic,joe has become a monster,mare is like this rag doll tossed by her parents and joe,and the parents are obssesed hypocrites to say the least.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
YOUR SHOULD NEVER CRY BECAUSE YOU MIGHT GET HURT

don't be put in that position. TK U MLJ LV NV

ACP45ACP45about 10 years ago
Out of control and in free fall.

Why don't you just put a bullet in this story and put it out of its misery.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 10 years ago
mindless and stupid. Joe makes the case WHY they should NOT be married

as Joe stated ..all the wife does is break promises. so WHY are they STILL married? Just because they had rough passionate sex ?

and the interference by the father and the threat of FORCE on the Husband the TRUE victim here?

it is an AWFUL story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
no reason to be married to her or take the shit from her dom father, kill him in self defense

get him to the house get him mad enough to hit you shoot him in self defense. Divorce the piece of trash he is married to, she will never change no matter what she says. Leopards don't wash off their spots.

JounarJounarabout 10 years ago
badly written and drawn out

Your characters have always been badly written mikoli, with actions that make zero sense but these two are the worstl. The flip flopping of personalities of this couple from chapter to chapter is just pathetic storytelling with them going from one extreme perspective to the other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
SAME OLD,SAME OLD STORY!!!!

Just another Cuckold husband accepting his Wife Cheating! Where is the part where REVENGE PART begins???This story is going SLOW&REAPEATING the same as the previous chapters!!!! PLEASE GET TO THE POINT!!! BURN or PUNISH Stephaine NOW not LATER!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This is beginning to drag

Too many short chapters, too few plot developments, too long between chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Either

Either divorce her or not.....either she is worth forgiving, or she is not...this "hard ass" persona is getting us nowhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

i agree that each chapter is too short and there is to much time between (especially for the length) and the story is moving too slow. However, the criticisms on "just forgive or flame" are off the mark. The guy has been betrayed. It is easy to say forgive or move on but in reality it is a process of rage, mourning, acceptance to get from having one's heart shredded to being able to forgive and move forward--and deciding whether that moving forward is with or without the person who betrayed but now wants forgiven. While quick BTB and cuck stories may satisfy the fans of each, I appreciate an author that is willing to take (a little, not eons) time to bring his characters through that process. Sure, if he too much of a jerk he going to destroy the marriage even if he later decides to stay with Mare--but that is the way life works sometimes. Angry sex happens when someone is cut to the core by a cheater and trying to deal with the pain..

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 10 years ago
Going down hill very fast

I think the best way for Joe to let Mare feel his pain is to drug her, tie her up, gag her, then fuck another woman in front of her. Hey, that's what angry women do on Literotica to their men who cheat, so what's good for the goose is good for the gander, correct?

Just kidding. We know that would result in unlawful restraint charges, at the very least. But seriously, this story is not moving along. The last post was 10 days ago. I had to reread the fourth installment just to get up to speed. The characters are becoming stupid and shallow. Joe acting like a Dom seems phony; his abusive behavior won't make the situation better.

Mare has no excuses; I suspect she regretted not cheating sooner, 'cause Joe is such a wimp. Mr. Ortiz, Mare's father, is a hypocritical asshole and his wife is not much better. Divorce is Joe's only realistic choice. Otherwise, Mare will be in heat once more and get preggars again with another man's child. Sorry, but low score on this one, and unless next part is a lot better about resolving things, it will be my last.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This has gotten ridiculous

Mare has NO control. Twice she has been a gangbang queen. What makes him think she's EVER going to change? Wishful thinking? Why is he still in the house? Could she be any more disrespectful? Could she be anymore whiny or manipulative?

This has gone on at least 2 chapters too long and you're planning on at least one and maybe more. It's simply not worth the read. Even for fiction it has degenerated into implausible garbage.

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsabout 10 years ago
Fascinating

Oh, not the story. That's boring and repetetive and full of characters who fluctuate wildly from one section to the next. I meant it's fascinating that you rarely see a sotry that people are so unanimous on in the comments, the cuck haters hate it because Joe is a wimp, while I hate it because Joe is an unlikable prick and his wife simply is not a real character. Really is interesting to see something that I can agree with some of the same commenters I normally love seeing riled up and angry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Get rid of the SLUT

She can't be trusted and once a cheater always a cheating slut.Joe need to bite the bullit and get rid of Mare and find a good woman that with stay faithfull!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yuck

Now he fucked the skank? Even with a raincoat, he's doing nothing positive. Cut the scuzzy skank loose!

I don't mind a willing cuckold. But I can't abide a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Cuckold

This guy has got to be one of the biggest cuckold's yet!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why, why,why?

Why can't this damn story be over by now?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Author - WTF - are related to brain-dead ukresearcher?

So piece of shit effort is so similar to that coached faggot's plots that it's scary. Really, author - get back on your hormone treatments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Missing

Your missing some issues: (1) STD's can be transferred through oral sex; (2) if Mare is PG, and has the baby, her parents are not going to want her to give it away, and if they raise it, Mare will want to see it and be involved with it. An abortion (which is murder by the way) would estrange her from her parents and her conscience. So the marriage is over not matter what; (3) by having sex even with a rubber, he is relieving her of much of her pain as she can now believe he will forgive her;, and (4) please give us at least one character that acts like a caring, intelligent person we can like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
That Girl in Ashville

I understand that every writer is just making it up as they go along but it is not supposed to be so obvious that you are making it up.

Since no one else has mentioned it, who is this girl from Ashville that almost dragged our hero down the aisle until he learned that she was an even bigger slut then Mare. Strange how this is the first we have heard of her. Not really that strange considering how the story is written. In chapter 2, when our hero is in Ashville, we get told a long term relation wasn't in the cards. It was all about baseball.

The story is crap but it is becoming amusing because it is so bad. Perhaps, you could retitle "Plan 9 from Literotica"

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
What I am doing here?

Probably the same thing that Joe is doing with Mare. Being stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
25

25

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
the rating

is sinking as rapidly as the quality of the story

I knew better and came back anyway. My mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More than...........

'something' loss in translation from -whatever- to English. Not a good read............

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Meh

No idea where this is headed, and the author has not done a good job of convincing the readers that this marriage is worth the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

roberto should step in and help stop stephanie from interfering with joe and mare's marriage by kidnapping stephanie and making a film of stephanie being taken by 20 studs and then send it to her husband

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ewwww?

She's recently been in a gang bang and now you have to wear a 'raincoat' to get laid by her and you're going to do it?

Nope, huh uh, no way baby.

Instead, keep her in her room, you stay in your room and punish her by not letting her touch you for a decade or so. Or at least, until she would be too old to bear children. That way, punish mother and father in law for interfering by not giving them a grandchild. As a grandfather, I can assure you, that would be a punishment you can't imagine, knowing your seed stops with you.

If she's pregnant and won't give it up? Give her up. Send her right back to mom and dad, they can keep her and raise her kid too. Either way, stay away from this mentally ill cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Come on, I'm anxious

Come on Mikoli, I know people have been on you to finish this story. And with all the suggestions as to what should happen to Marizonia (the drunk slut) and Stephanie (the coniving bitch) I'm sure it's tough. So just throw it out there, it'll be OK. You're a good writer and your followers have waited long enough.

Go for it!

BDEarth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

When are you going to finish this?

wanolmanwanolmanabout 10 years ago
Amends?

Does Joe get to make amends? Please do not leave us hanging. One more chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Revenge

We are all waiting and you have in as many words promised that you were going to extract it from that bitch of an instigator.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
NO MATTER THE TURMOIL

life and body still continues to function. TK U MLJ LV NV

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
why?

what is the purpose of this saga?

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

"What happened to that sensitive, caring young man that wrote such wonderful things in those notebooks, Joe? That man wouldn't be demanding me to get an abortion or give up a child I'd borne even if it was another man's."

that "man" is a wimpy cuckold, which is exactly what Joe is.

"Her Problem" is that she is too stupid to live.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I am calling it quits. I have no idea what is going on with this waffling asshole and I don't want to.

I will try another story, but if it is more of this same shit, I am moving on.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 6 years ago
How could he have sex with her so soon?

Joe is a damaged self loathing person. Mara is a whore who WILL cheat again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This story get more stupid as it progress

Nothing more pathetic than a wimp trying to act like man, That's your main character what you're writing about. He does nothing but yell and give her what she wants. This chapter was supposed to be about amends. I haven't seen any yet. She isn't even remorseful. She is trying to fuck her way back into the relationship.

Both of your characters act like inmature teenagers.

So far you're writing a very disgusting RAAC worth of Matt Moreau.

How on Earth treating her like a slut is going to solve anything. She should be doing a lot of things from looking for a counselor to going to AA meetings, The only thing she's doing is buying sexy lingerie.

A really cartoonish story, a bad imitation of a loving wife story made by a medriocre writer.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
The bastard

The bastard child would be a deal breaker. He shouldn't take her back anyway.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 4 years ago
Wow he waited a week and half

They waited that long. So bad

The_NexusThe_Nexusover 4 years ago
Ok. STDs?

So he used a condom to fuck her, but a blowjob is ok? STDs can still be transmitted that way. Sorry, that killed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
They Weren't Even Back Together

Yet when daddy kidnapped him in Cancun but I guess that doesn't count as interfering with their marriage? The marriage he forced on his future son-in-law. Daddy keeps sending money to his daughter and that isn't interfering? The only reason to use any lube before porking her ass is to not injure himself. As big of a whore as she is a little slime from her pussy would be enough, that and her throat would be where I'd be spending my time if it was going to be with her which it wouldn't. He really ought to remember that she hasn't kept one promise she ever made to him and that's going to change, just exactly how? Also, no one can get you drunk unless you willingly drink it unless they hold you down and force it down your throat or inject it. It's just like hypnosis,alcohol doesn't force you to do anything you aren't willing to do when sober. You should have listened to the warning signs at the beginning but I'll say this now "Run, Forrest, Run". Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What a sound

Yes just what a WIMPY CUCKOLD makes

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 3 years ago

The days of Joe Scott being a weak cuck continue.....

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

so the very next night he has unprotected sex with her?

Im sorry are people that retarded even allowed to legally marry?

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny11 months ago

At least he's not being a sissy Anymore

Xzy89c1Xzy89c17 months ago

Make me yours again? She was never his. She belongs to the streets as a gang band slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous