Her Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You got to be kidding me? All of them?" Suzie nodded.

"I can ask my landscaper tomorrow."

As Lisa explained her problem to her landscaper, you could see he was already coming up with some ideas. "Miss Lisa, could you help me take some measurements?"

"If it will help." The landscaper made measurements all over the yard, including the other side of the fence.

"Well, if you're asking my opinion, Miss Lisa, I would advise against your plan. The gate is the farthest from the house because that is where the compost pile is. If we did a serpentine from there the coil would have to be wide, which would chop your lawn in half. I do not think you want that. Also, it would play havoc with the lawnmowers."

I never thought about that, and I like my yard and would like full use of it. I can see you have an idea I will like. I am all ears."

"Well Miss Lisa, if it was my house, I might elect to put another gate on the opposite side from where the current one is. On the other side of the fence, you could have a walkway of stone, yet to be determined, with flowering shrubs or flowers, less than waist high, lining the way to the curb. This will make less muddy foot tracks. On this side of the fence, which is the narrower side of the house, you could have the same motif, then add to your patio in some fashionable style that would suit your taste, perhaps a sculpted area with landscaping, potted plants may work. On the wide side of the house, the lawnmowers could have free reign, mowing your entire yard with no problem or hindrance."

Lisa did a walk-through of his suggestions. She examined the compost pile, then nodded as she saw it was useful for her to have it. She aligned herself with the fence and walked to the sidewalk. She kept shaking her head, the landscaper though he offended Miss Lisa.

As the landscaper approached Lisa said, "Dang, now I know why I hired you. You not only had the balls to stand up against me but told me to shove that inferior plan up my ass. You then proceeded to not only point out in detail what was wrong with my design but how to improve on it. It is easy to criticize, but solutions are a bitch. I like people who bring solutions to the table. Rest assured, I am not offended by what you did, I would be very unhappy with my plan. I did not even think about the other side of the fence. Most of the people would be coming from there, very stupid on my part. The lawnmowers were a no-brainer, I missed it completely.

"The flowers you will be needing don't pop until May. I would like three plans on the path alone and three for the patio. I do not want it to stick out like a sore thumb, so have it melded into the house as well as the neighborhood. Keep in mind I would like to use my patio; I do not want the surface to be thirty degrees hotter than the air. Perhaps an awning that could shelter about two tables maybe with fold-up benches. I do not want a screen room. If the mosquitoes become a problem, we can put a couple of bat boxes up, that would fix the problem. No one would even know they are there. Those suckers eat five thousand a night."

"My team will get right on it. The commissioners always drag their feet on this stuff for no good reason Miss Lisa. Owning the entire block may help since you are not infringing on anyone."

"Very good, I look forward to your vision of my yard. If it helps you can include my front yard. I do like working in my flower garden; it is therapeutic.

"How many do you wish? We can put one in front, back, and even on the patio,"

"That can wait until May."

Suzie was nervously watching the duo, sometimes Lisa became very animated.

As Lisa entered the kitchen Suzie asked "So, what did he say?"

"HA! Well to start with, he told me exactly where I should shove my plans. I would be upset if he put my plans into effect. His ideas were several magnitudes better than mine. You could give me input after you have seen the proposed plans."

Jane was Pre-Law, very self-confident, and very assertive at times; she had a killer instinct. For some reason, the girls looked to her as chief spokesperson. She said, "Suzie, I proclaim we need to go shopping on Saturday and Sunday so you will be set for Monday morning. We will dine out on both days. We will leave at 9:30 and will be back late, maybe even see a flick. Consider it girl bonding time. Nothing like a blank canvas that we can play dress-up with."

The three-car caravan pulled up outside the shop five minutes before opening. Jane gave out orders for Suzie's makeover; all the girls decided to get a haircut and perm. "And, lastly a Brazilian, we want her to rub against the high-quality silk with every step."

Suzie knew she had to get primped up, so the clothes looked better on her. "Jane, you are going to make me into a slut?"

"Ah, but a high-end slut, no one will ever know. I wear silk panties and stockings. I find you can get a higher quality stocking if you opt for a garter belt."

"OK, but no make-up. If I go out with a guy, I want to present to him who I am, not some made-up china doll figurine."

Sleeping in a basement did not help Suzie's complexion, so she relented on deep pore cleansers and somebody soaps. The rat's nest in her hair was gone. Jane decided on shoulder-length hair that Suzie could maintain.

Over the next half hour, Suzie was assigned a personal shopping assistant who took all her measurements. It was incredibly detailed. It made a profile for Suzie that every store could access. Every time Suzie made a purchase, it made her profile became more personalized. Now came the expected avalanche of clothes. There were three carriages: one reject, one maybe, and one acceptable. The carts began to fill. Suzie's profile was changing by the minute. Soon, it started to make suggestions. After two hours of trying on clothes, a lunch break was needed.

After the break was SHOES!! The computer had already figured out what kind of shoes that Suzie should get. It realized that she was a student and needed mostly professional shoes.

Suzie was captivated by a pair of snakeskin boots. She immediately got a pair; she bit her lip trying to decide. "Oh, what the hell, can I try a pair of those on?" They were a pair of thigh-high snakeskin boots. Suzie had to fight the urge not to cream herself right on the spot. They were far too dangerous to wear.

Now Jane pulled everyone into her favorite store, The For him and Her store. It was an exceptionally large store with a solid wall going from front to back. Jane entered the Her side. Towards the entrance were all the usual things one would expect in a department store. Jane said to Suzie as they entered the store, "Suzie, have you ever looked at Miss Lisa's face?"

"Why, yes I have. Everything is normal except for her eyes, they seem vacant, blank, almost soulless."

"Exactly, behind that bold facade, there is a crumbling wall of bricks. I think this is due to the sudden loss of her mother and a lesser extent the abandonment of her father. She bought a whole block just to have people around her. The eyes are the window to the soul. We need to put the sparkle back fast."

By the time Jane and Suzie got to the green door, all the other girls had gone inside. There were an ID check and a twenty-dollar cover charge plus a two-drink minimum. The color of the door was an inside joke. Once you entered, you were behind the green door. There was extraordinarily little difference between the two sides of the For Him and For Her store. The strippers would go from one side to another which lets them make more money, and the owner had to hire only half as many people. Let us face it, people flocked to where they could get their rocks off.

These were no ordinary strippers. People would write down scenarios that used items that were sold in the store, for a price. The more time-consuming or complex the scenario the higher the cost. Then they would buy the items, the strippers got a commission. The smell of sex had Suzie's brain on overdrive. Suzie took some time to write down her list. When she gave it to the stripper, she was in shock, she had to talk to the barman. Some of the things Suzie wrote down were extreme even for advanced sex addicts.

The barman checked off several items, then he said, "Tell her, we need to start slow to get you into the mood for the harder stuff." The stripper looked at the items checked off and sighed with relief, she could do these.

Two strippers helped the first. One knew how to make a body knot; she made it so tight it entered her pussy. Next came a full hood, a blindfold, and earmuffs that produced white noise that at full volume you could hear come out the other ear. A twenty-inch spreader bar with ankle restraints was put in place. This is not a normal gait for a person so one was constantly falling. A ball gag was buckled in and a pulley raised the upper torso, so the feet were a few feet off the ground.

Jane said to the barman, "Can I see that list?" Jane was her good friend who made such suggestions. "Don't worry, I got this. Can I use your phone?"

"Miss Lisa, we have a dire situation here, only you can help. You need to come to the For Him and Her store at the mall. It is Suzie, she wants to do extreme harm to herself. I suggest your best domme suit, black leather would be best. Come armed to the teeth, you must show her exactly who is the boss and who she is. This is what she wanted to do." Jane went through the entire list. "Hurry."

"Don't worry lassie, she is the best dancer I have. She will edge play your friend for hours if need be, even putting a tray of ice up her cunt. No matter how much she begs, she will remain frustrated."

An hour later, Miss Lisa walked in. Jane could never get over how Lisa looked in leather; tonight she looks especially radiant, but all business. She was pissed. On Jane's advice, Lisa bought several collars and leashes for every event. Lisa picked up the heaviest collar with many D rings on it and a thick steel leash.

The stripper dismounted the stage while all activity stopped around the room. Lisa viciously slapped Suzie's cheek. Suzie spat out blood. Then she did the same to the other side; Suzie spat more blood out, then a tooth.

Lisa padlocked the collar then the leash around Suzie's neck. "Ladies and Gentlemen, I want to give you fair warning. This cunt did not want any mercy taken upon her. Quite frankly, some of the things she wanted to be done would be harmful to her. Some of the things you might see could be disturbing. Under normal circumstances, I would not have knocked her tooth out; blood play is a hard line for me. I do not intend to break her skin tonight, even though I may make her ass, tits, clit, and pussy deep purple.

"Before I beat the crap out of her, I want to make a broad statement because I do not know where you are in your relationship. The code to live by is 'Safe, Sane, and Consensual' which is a two-way street, both parties must trust each other. That means proof of STD free every six months or less. Blood play (which I violated tonight), even though she is not under contract, plus needles, children, and feces were all on her list. You need to come up with your list.

"This is important, especially for the domme. Your sub needs to know how you are going to treat her in all situations. I do not mean just sex. A domme controls a sub's life according to the contract. Do you lay out their clothes for them? What happens when they get sick? I got a medical insurance policy for this cunt. What happens if the contract is broken? This contract may not be legally binding, what kind of Domme or sub would you be without a moral code? I would take some time alone writing out what you want. Then come together to form your contract. STDs are a red line. If you want to have a family then you need to talk about it, otherwise, it is rape. That is a hard line."

Lisa spent some time using a soft flogger. It was not painful, but it sensitized the whole body. Suzie had forfeited her name. Lisa knew exactly what she was doing, raising the pain level slightly, until Suzie's body got used to it. She was always aware of how far she could go. The large paddle, small paddle, and the signal whip were quickly progressed through; the punishment was visible. Lisa moved up to the riding crop. This started to give her small welts. "I think that will be enough for the night, it is probably all she can take.

"Do you have any adjustable nipple clamps with a chain that goes to her clit that you can add weights too? Do you have any doggie bowls, no name necessary, she forfeited that tonight?

"Single file girls, if you want to commit." Jane knelt in front of Miss Lisa, "I pledge my loyalty to you, M'Lady."

"Rise my child."

And so, it went for all the girls. There was no hesitation on anyone's part.

"I am truly shocked. You notice none of them have a collar, nor do I plan to give them one. They are not submissive's, nor are they slaves, they are simply friends. They did not have to publicly pronounce their loyalty to me, their friendship would have been enough."

"Kate, all of you are to go to my house for a meeting, here are the keys. It will take time for it to make it to the car."

"Cunt, on all fours, you are not permitted to speak. It will be some time before you can sit on a chair. I am still debating if you are worthy of a collar." That was a body blow to it. That would be both disrespecting and dishonoring Mistress Lisa. There are not many things that rank worse than that. Many thoughts of suicide filled its brain; fire or stabbing was near the top. An iron maiden would probably kill her too fast. She wanted a slow, painful, and agonizing death.

"Kate, can you get a towel, and treat its wounds she suffered on the pavement?"

"Judy, can you get us some sandwiches? We have had a long day. Also, can you ask James to come here?"

"Yes ma'am, right away ma'am."

James had a broad smile on his face. He could hardly contain himself because there was only one reason why Miss Lisa would call him.

Miss Lisa said in mock anger, "Okay girls, I have had just about enough of you. I am afraid you will need to vacate those three houses by three PM tomorrow."

"James, you know what to do."

Jane said, "You can't do that. You have to give us notice."

"Miss Jane, if I may, you see this is a very unusual situation. You see, you are not being kicked out of anywhere. It would be more accurate to say you are being kicked in. I believe. Miss Lisa would prefer Miss Kate to take the room next to Miss Suzie's."

"But Suzie lives on the second..."

Jane said, "You want all of us to move into this house?"

Kate whispered into Suzie's ear, "Do you trust me?" Suzie nodded. "Okay, you will not like what I am about to do, so hang in there. It may take all night, I got your back."

Kate went to the lawyer, he agreed with what she said.

Miss Lisa said, "Miss Kate, would you like to share with the class what you are whispering about?"

"I would indeed Miss Lisa. Soon this house will be filled with women all going to the same college. I propose an independent sorority, outside the Greek association. I would like to finish this process tonight. For this to work properly, Suzie needs to be excluded from its formation. Please bear with me in this.

"I put forward a motion for Miss Lisa as matron, Jane for president, Amy for Treasurer. These initial elections were the vote by the people rather than the vote by officers. The lawyer will help with all the forms, forming a Constitution, by-laws, and filling all leadership positions.

Jane said, "I want Katie at my number two."

"Aye."

"Madam President, with your permission, can I oversee our rushes?" Jane nodded. "I nominate Suzie Q. as our first and only rush. She has been a friend of mine before the term started. I think we are better people for knowing her."

All hands were raised before Kate could finish speaking. Kate said, "It is my great honor to grant Suzie Q. for being our first successful rush. She is now and forevermore a full-fledged sister, with all the benefits that afford a sister."

"Suzie, we have voted, now you are stuck with us."

Miss Lisa voted her approval to Kate. Suzie now saw she was worthy. She was elected to an elite group of women. "Ladies, before you find your rooms, we have Suzie's health to work on. Kate, I want you to be third on Suzie's advanced directive, as you will learn all the medical gibberish, then all the rest of you sign. Suzie, think about anyone you would want to let the doctor summarize any problems which may arise with you, and not break confidentiality."

Judy and James went down to the houses and cleaned them out, packed them, and put the names on the boxes and garment bags. They were set down at the base of the main staircase.

Jane said, "Speaking for myself, I know very little about this lifestyle Suzie will adhere to. Miss Lisa, do you know any clubs we can talk to people to understand?" Many heads nodded.

"I think I know a few places we could go. They are all in the same network so one card can be used for all three. How about the Friday after next about nine? It most likely will be a long night so you can sleep in on Saturday."

All the girls scattered, most on the second floor, with spillover to the third floor. Amy went up to the fourth floor, to the furthest room at the furthest wing of the house. She never said why. Lisa said they had their pick, so it was a non-issue.

The following morning when Amy came down for breakfast she said, "Oh my God, this place is huge. I thought I would need GPS to find the bathroom last night."

"That is because the top floor was used for the servants, not as many bathrooms. Even the wood on the stairs and floor is pine, not the oak we have down here."

The day before everyone was to go to the club, Kate and Suzie were the first to get their midterms back. They stopped to get some nonalcoholic sparkling. They had to show the bottle to Miss Lisa; booze was a zero-tolerance item. Both had established themselves as one and two in their biology course, however, they were so close they kept on flipping places if one got one less answer right on a test.

Suzie looked like she was going to burst an artery. She was the first to raise her hand, asking the professor to go over the question. Her classmates were shocked she got an answer wrong. Kate got one question wrong, the same question.

Two weeks prior, Judy was planning her meals, knowing Kate and Suzie would be living in the library. She decided to make soup and sandwiches for them as she knew they would be home late. Judy took great pride in her sauces, like many great chefs, most of her Demi-glaces took more than a day to make; most five Michelin star chefs would be envious of her. Her French onion soup was to die for.

"Miss Judy," Kate said, "You are the best. I don't know much about those over pretentious restaurants who charge you twenty-five dollars per bite, but on a scale of one to ten, you get a twenty."

"Here, here," said Suzie as she very unladylike tipped the bowl up to her mouth to get every drop.

Miss Lisa was proud of her girls, even though they took great glee in calling her madame, she would stack them up against any of the Greeks.

Amy said, "Look at that line, it will take forever to get in." Miss Lisa and the girls were immediately ushered in.

Lisa put a velvet collar onto Suzie's neck. Lisa yelled to the barman, "Hi Jake, can you get all my girls a titanium card with VIP and Special benefits? I will sign off on everything in a few minutes.

Jake looked up at where the voice was coming from, he turned ashen-faced, dropped a double tray of glasses. He finally recovered his wits, "Yes Mistress, of course, Mistress."

"No Jimmy, you can't force me to fuck anyone, much less a gang bang for your profit." Lisa pointed to a table in the corner.