Her Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa approached the couple, by now twenty cameras were aimed at the couple. "Is there a problem here?"

"Misses, protect me. He wants to take me upstairs and force me into a gang bang against my will. Everyone is paying him to screw me." By then, Tommy and Clive, the men sitting at the end table who were off-duty cops, had called in for back-up. Half the patrol went upstairs.

The leader said before opening the door, "Turn all cameras on. I want to see every inch of these scumbags."

The ten occupants of the room were caught with their pants down, thousands of dollars sitting next to boxes of condoms and a table of various sex toys. A woman officer picked up some papers and handed them to her superior, "Cap, these look like orders for the sex acts they want, and how much they are willing to pay for. Some have time limits, so the john does not get anything unless she performs."

"Who gets the money? How long were you going to screw her?"

"Jimmy got it all, he didn't give a shit about her. We were going to do her all weekend."

"Tommy, I invoke by-law twenty-five, part four. The slave advocate. A third party to intervene in a dispute with a Master or Mistress and a slave of sub. If there is evidence of harm exceeding the rules of this club the advocate can take possession of said slave or sub."

"Slave Sally, go to the bar and talk to slave Suzie." When she got there, there were two champagne flutes filled to the brim.

"I can't drink that; I am not old enough."

The barman said, "Relax, it is just sparkling water. It took a long time to get the right color, now I make it by the barrel. Designated drivers feel more comfortable with their friends if it looks like they have a drink. I could have given you a lemonade, but I thought the flute was classy. The cops knows I never serve underage patrons a drink."

"Who is she to call me her slave, I am not her slave!"

"I believe you are now, you are no longer Jimmy's. If I understand the by-law correctly it was written for the protection of a slave. Jimmy would have continued to harm you. You are under her protection now. Tommy is a cop, but Mistress Lisa invoked club rules, which made what she did legal."

"Tommy, I invoke amendment twelve of our constitution. That is Justice, to perform, BDSM justice supervised by law officials before they arrest them. Those accused will be banned for life."

Jimmy was a muscle-bound oaf who had five too many. "You bitch, I was going to make bags of money whoring out that cunt to all those guys for the weekend. They would have had her every hole, and she would have been tossed around like a rag doll."

The whole room expected a skull-crushing impact when Jimmy threw a left hook at Lisa. Lisa ducked the blow, grabbed Jimmy's right hand, hyperextending it, followed by a quick sleeper hold. Lisa treated Jimmy like any other slave, she stripped him bare ass naked. Then she handcuffed him to a table. Then people started to laugh, though at Jimmy's bravado. He only has a two-inch cock and expended himself by the time he reached first base. Lisa said, "Jimmy, it appears nature made you a little top-heavy with your muscles. You could use a growth spurt below the equator, isn't that right girls."

The justice was held on the main stage, "Cleo and Andy, can you bring it to the stocks? I will be with you shortly." Soon the stocks were locked, Andy got below Jimmy and swallowed his whole cock and balls. Andy loved it. Cleo, she was a tranny, she loved to skull fuck guys calling them cock-sucking, faggot, pussies among others. Now she had even more degrading ammo. "Look at that pathetic cock. It does not even have a shaft and barely ahead, I bet Andy is loving chewing on your balls, what a faggot. Do you have penis envy, as you swallow my naturally grown eight-inch cock with a seven-inch girth slamming down your throat?" Lisa inserted a conical five-inch butt plug and whipped Jimmy with a riding crop until he couldn't sit anymore.

One of the people who were whipping the other ten was a farm girl; she had to be pulled away before she made him a gelding.

Everyone arrived at booking naked. The whole block knew about them before they finished processing. It was only a matter of time before someone slipped on a bar of soap in the showers, or have your cellmate find alternate ways of using a broomstick. Everyone in the block knew or knew of Mistress Lisa. They had the utmost respect for her. If she had to intervene, then the prisoners took a very dim view of the newbies.

All the girls left far before Sally and Suzie did. Suzie was sure Mistress Lisa knew it would force the duo to take an Uber ride home. When they got home, everyone was waiting in the family room. "Okay, about tonight. I am sure you have a million questions. I am sure you saw me quote the rule book at Jimmy; I am a founder, I helped write the damn thing. Tommy and Clive are old friends, both have it memorized. I have not been to the club since the owners died, which was right after mom died. It hit me hard.

"Sally, technically, you are my slave. You are free to come and go whenever you want. I do insist that the doctors will tell me you are okay, instead of you telling me. It will be taken care of."

"I can't afford to go to the hospital, it would cost a fortune."

Miss Lisa grew angry, "Sally, I am not in the habit of repeating myself. I don't believe repayment was ever brought up." Sally knew that she crossed several lines that she should not even go near to. If it were not for Suzie sitting next to her, Sally was sure she would have gone ballistic. A slave doing that to her Mistress would be unforgivable. It was the first time the girls heard Miss Lisa raise her voice.

Suzie grabbed Sally's wrist and dragged her out the back door. "What the hell do you think you are doing? If Mistress says something is taken care of, she means in more respects than you can think of."

Sally was now openly sobbing, "Suzie, what am I going to do, I always mess things up."

"Sally, go to bed, you can't do anything in the state you are in, but I have a plan."

Suzie walked down to the family room, and knelt before her Mistress, casting her gaze to the floor. It was almost an inaudible gasp. "Mistress?"

Mistress Lisa demanded that Suzie say her title over and over, louder, and louder.

Suzie remained silent.

"I suppose you come here begging me for a second chance for her."

"No, mistress."

"Why ever not pray to tell?"

"Because you have already made that decision. At the end of the day, other people can't change the mind of others. I cannot make excuses for others. In truth, I can't make excuses for myself. We make our decisions in life. We can only own up to how those decisions turn out. My best decision will always to have Christ as my advocate. I am here now for one thing and one thing only. Would you be willing to have a private meeting with Slave Sally after breakfast?"

"OK, I will hear her out, tell her she has her meeting."

Slave Sally stood before Mistress's desk for several minutes before acknowledging her.

"I want to say this upfront, last night when Slave Suzie came to me, she didn't defend you at all. Don't blame her, it was a brilliant strategy. However, if she were in the military, she would be court-martialed for insubordination to a superior officer. She was right, this is just between the two of us. We have to find a way. Neither of us will like the solution because there will be given and take; neither of us will get everything we want, but we shall have to live with it."

The meeting lasted some time, Mistress Lisa shuttled people back and forth.

"Mistress, I would like to apologize to you about the hospital. You had my best interest in mind. You didn't ask for anything in return. I couldn't understand as no one has ever been nice to me for my entire life. You saw how Jimmy treated me, that is why Jimmy thought he could do whatever to me. Then, you became my advocate, making me your slave. I was thinking, here we go again, one more person who wants to use me."

"As far as the hospital goes, I am way behind on virtually everything."

"Child, did you finish high school? The girls say early registration is coming up. I think I may even take a few courses myself, even though I have two doctorates. This house is a sorority. I would ask a guidance counselor to set up a program for you. Give some thought as to what major you wish to work towards."

"Trusts are fine to set up scholarships for the future, and I am doing that, but spending money on people I know is far better, you can see the joy in their eyes. I know more about my finances than my whole financial team put together. So Sally, do you think you could humor an old rich lady and get your health in tip-top shape, and get an education to make your future better? You are going to have to bust your ass off with your grades. Suzie and Kate are rivals in their shared class, Suzie was pissed when she got a question wrong, only to find out Kate got the same question wrong. I think Kate is in the lead, but you need to go out four decimal places to tell the difference."

"Holy crap, I can't get those kinds of grades."

"Not many can Sally, so I don't put unrealistic goals on you. Do you think you could get a passing grade; I mean a C plus?"

"Oh, I am certain I can do that, maybe a little higher."

Two days later Sally was being introduced to her main physician. "You know Mistress Lisa saved Slave Suzie's life. Suzie almost collapsed in the parking lot. She walked away with a half dozen referrals and a ton of bloodwork." At the end of her meeting, Sally asked some intriguing questions.

"Suzie, can I use your computer later tonight? I need to do some research to start to get my act together."

"Here's my laptop Sally. What's up, can I help you?"

"I am going to take some classes. I am not some freak-brainiac like you and Kate are. I would never get a panic attack because I got a single question wrong on my test. I would hover a little less a B, I would think."

"Well let's start nationally until you see something you like, then we can see if we have it. You will be starting in the second semester, maybe the guidance counselor can tell you if you can do first term classes online."

Sally and Suzie started going through scores of pages on different jobs. "That's it!"

"That one. You will need better than a B to get a job there."

"I know, can you help me out? I have always been good at math."

"Can you solve the puzzle? 1+1=10."

"That's absurd, that can never be true."

"Go ask the people downstairs, they will tell you," Sally smiled.

Everyone looked at the note and then at Sally. Sally was still smiling.

Anne walked up to the table. "That's a good one Sally, best I saw all day."

"I told her I was good at math."

"You see your mind is playing tricks on you. Your brain overprocesses information and sometimes you interpret it as a wrong answer. I bet everyone here except for Sally and myself thinks that number is a ten. It is a 1-0, Sally pulled binary code on you, Suzie."

"Are you going to start taking classes, Sally?"

"I am thinking about it, but I am confused."

"Well, use the off the term to your advantage, pick three similar majors. Get your feet wet. In the fall knock, one of those majors off and spend a year on the remaining two. Most people don't declare until junior year. You can do the same thing after three semesters."

"Anne, you have made some objective observations of me already."

"I would look at the engineering majors, maybe even computer. They are all math-heavy."

"Maybe we can do the same major, I can do summer school. You can tell me who the good professors are, and in return, maybe we can have lunch in my corner office."

"Well, you better call my assistant. You know the express elevator is only for the top five floors, so I will need to take the stairs down to your floor."

"At least Kate can practice her stitches after the catfights are over."

Lisa took a couple of easy courses that she always had an interest in. Lisa never did anything small. She was going to take a photography class, and some exercise classes. She got a super DSLR for learning, a 4K camera, several specialized cameras that went from almost midnight, to stop the action of a jet in flight, that does not include all the filters, lenses, a super fine photo printer, and all the rest of the gear she might need. The girls thought she bought her own Amazon truck.

Lisa was worried that Sally was going to take too much on at once. "Remember Sally, for every credit hour there are three hours of homework." Sally grudgingly cut back on the schedule she and Anne were making. Lisa was excited because she was to become one of the girls. Nothing was ever spoken about it, but no sister was going to be left behind grade-wise. Kate and Suzie inspired them all. This house will have a higher grade point average than the Merit scholar sororities.

One night at dinner Kate mentioned, "You know Sally, at the beginning of the term you will need to rush our sorority, maybe we will make you eat some exotic bugs or something. I will have to think about it."

"No worries Slave Sally," said Judy, "Bugs and worms can be quite tasty if prepared properly, perhaps a cheese or chocolate fondue."