Her Public Pleasure During Class

Story Info
She pleases her pussy as people walk past.
1.9k words
4.44
17.1k
16
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is a true retelling. No fabrication or fiction. Enjoy reading about our cowritten adventures.

"I'm going to tie you down and kiss and lick you from head to ankle," he texted her.

"Now I'm wet. Whew," she replied.

Their flourishing relationship outside the bedroom had built immense levels of trust and vulnerability. They had found their life partner and never wanted another lover. All cards were on the table as they shared some very private desires.

She opened up and shared her longtime fantasy of wanting to be blindfolded, tied to the bed, and taken, fully at his mercy.

"I'm going to play with every inch of your body. Explore you with as many toys as I like," his message read.

"This is another way for us to connect. Nothing visual, all sensation. Let my mind visualize what you're doing and seeing."

She longed to be at the mercy of his desires and fully feel whatever he wanted to do to her.

His body was paradise to her. His 6'4" stature was lean and fit. His skin was sun-kissed, and you could see all of his muscles with every move he made. It was just right for her. Not too hard, not too soft.

She absolutely loved feeling his body slide up hers every single time they made love, and the thought of feeling only that sensation and not being unable to see or move or touch him, lit her sensual fires within.

"When you think about your fantasy of being tied down, what is one thing you most desire in that fantasy?" he texted, digging in deeper.

"Just having your way with me and doing whatever you wanted. Letting you have control. I want to be your slut," she texted back.

"I get to see all of you. Totally helpless and totally spread wide open," he texted.

Both openly shared their fantasies and ideas of ways they would like to express their passion and burning desire for each other. These fiery chat sessions about their deepest fantasies often turned into real-life plans for the next time they visited.

Through this process, they discovered what ultimate freedom is--having a partner who fully accepts them, loves them, and who they are completely compatible with.

She was sitting in the back of a full college classroom with 30 other students. She sat at the long lab table facing forward like everyone else. A young, male student sat next to her.

She leaned a bit forward, utterly distracted from the professor lecturing at the front of the class. The thrill of laying there, fully exposed, fully naked, and fully vulnerable on the bed, allowing him to do whatever for as long he liked raced through her mind and her pussy.

Over the course of their relationship and adventures, she began to realize something deeper and naughtier about herself. Being sexual in public, surrounded by strangers really turned her on.

She rested her arms on the table with her notebook and pen in front of her. Her round bottom was as far back in the seat as it could be, creating the perfect angle to place her phone between her thighs. She never wore panties and the denim seam of her shorts was soaking wet and riding high in her tender opening, parting her full and flushed pussy lips. Every time he texted, the phone vibrated and tickled her clit and wet lips just right.

Here, in class, surrounded by people, these split-second tickles and teases set her pussy on fire.

After 50 minutes of secretly pleasing herself and responding back from time to time, she was ready to be alone.

She couldn't wait until she got home to please herself. Her burning desire for him was too much to handle. She needed to have a release as soon as she could.

It was toward the end of class and her pussy was soaked in her juices and her button was tingling, warm, and throbbing.

"I could rub one out in just a minute right now," she texted.

"Oooh. There you are, squirming in your juices, ready to get to the car and plunge your fingers in your pants, taking the wetness from your opening and rubbing it all around your button," he replied.

He had read her mind.

Class let out, and she bolted to her car. She slid in her driver's seat and the puddle of her wetness flowed around her outer lips. She reached for the glove box, remembering she had her 2nd favorite sex toy in there--a red vibrating ball.

Her parked car faced a busy sidewalk. Students and professors passed by every few seconds.

She placed her phone in the passenger door and tapped the red video recording button. She wanted the man she desired, the man she wanted to share herself and life with, to see the immense pleasure he brought her.

She slipped her sandals off, lifted her bottom up, and slid her jean shorts down to her ankles.

She turned her body toward the phone still recording her every move in the passenger door so her lover could get a good look. She wanted to share her desire for him. She knew he would be so turned on by watching her that he would have to finish himself off. Sharing sexy pics and masturbation videos of themselves constantly kept their fires blazing hot and made them feel more connected when apart.

She kept her left foot down on the floor mat and pulled her right knee up on the center console. She spread her legs apart, her pussy glistening in the bright sunlight flooding through the windshield.

She used the four fingers of her right hand to open her rose-petaled lips and began spreading her slickness around, rubbing her swollen clit in a circular motion. Her head leaned back and she began to moan. She was so sexually charged. Exchanging and planning how and when he would tie her down coupled with the public thrill of the phone teasing her while surrounded by oblivious people and heightened by the love and passion she found in him.

She wanted him so badly at that moment.

She slid her right middle finger down her clit, pushed into her juicy cunt, and began fingering herself slowly. She curved her finger up along the ridges of her G-spot, imagining it was the head of his stiff cock. The hot, tight wetness bathed her middle finger as she pressed onto her G-spot, and she began massaging that sensitive area inside her depths over and over again.

Her moans grew louder as she imagined what it would be like to be one with him again, to be blindfolded, tied down, and at his mercy. She yearned to feel his hard cock inside her right then and there.

She noticed people passing by the front of her car, but she didn't care. And she continued her quest for release.

She set the red ball on the high vibration setting and placed its ruffled ridges over her button. She moved the ball in tiny circles and up and down her clit. She knew just the right pressure and technique to make herself go.

The red ball began to shine with her juices. She gripped her left hand hard on the steering wheel. Her stomach clenched, and she began gasping for breath.

"I'm cumming! Ohhhhhh, ooohhhhhhh" She cried out.

Overwhelmed with pleasure, her cunt tightened and quivered and pulsed in a red-hot rhythm, and a rush of clear juices flooded her pussy. She continued making tiny circles around her button. She knew her body well and was an expert at pleasing herself.

Cum trickled out of her opening and ran down her bottom and pooled on the seat between her thighs.

Once she came, she slowed down her circling. She breathed deeply once her orgasm subsided and placed the soaking wet red ball in the cup holder.

This clit orgasm felt amazing to her, but it wasn't enough today. Her mind, filled with erotic fantasies soon to become real, and the thrill of the public masturbation left her wanting more.

She texted him that she headed home to finish the job with her favorite toy--a long, black, girthy dildo. She told him that she longed to feel his hard, perfect dick inside her because he turned her on so damn well. She felt so connected and close to him after opening up and sharing and planning her fantasy with him, knowing full well that he would deliver the first chance he had.

The desire she had (and has) for him is beyond description. He is absolutely perfect for her in every way imaginable, inside and outside of the bedroom. They are truly best friends who share so much in common, including compatibility and excellent communication.

She shucked her shorts off of her ankles as she pulled out of the parking lot and drove home naked from the waist down, only wearing a bra and T-shirt.

Speeding toward home, she frequently pushed her middle finger through her pussy lips and teased her clit and vagina opening, keeping herself aroused until she could lay on the bed and fuck herself good with her favorite toy.

She pulled into her garage and raced quickly upstairs. She pulled the black dildo out of her drawer and coated the long shaft and healthy head with lube.

She laid on the bend and relaxed her knees to the sides, revealing her lovely still-aroused velvet.

She couldn't wait any longer. She plunged the black dildo into her cunt, stretching her velvet wide and full, and started thrusting quickly. She was going to cum quickly, and she knew it was going to be a big one.

She grabbed her phone and began recording a video again for him. She plunged the toy deep into her hungry cunt, then she pulled it out and brought it close to the camera so he would be able to see it covered in white cream. She sent the video to him instantly so he could live in this moment with her, knowing how well she was pleasing herself.

While pumping the firm cock hard into herself, she took the four fingers of her right hand and began rubbing her clit in the same circular pattern rhythm.

"Ohhhhhh," she moaned loudly. "Oh, oh, oh."

Her knees began to shake, and she lost control. Her velvet tightened harder than before and a gush of warm cum flowed out, coating the black dick.

She gasped for air as her orgasm continued for about 20 seconds.

She relaxed her knees and said to herself, "Wow."

When she was done cumming, she hit record on another quick video. She spread her outer lips wide with the cock still inside. She knew he would love to see the final result of what their sexy chats had done to her.

She reached down and slowly slid the length of the toy through her satisfied cunt. She pulled the dildo out and held it up to the camera. A puddle of creamy white cum pooled at the bottom of her opening and some clung to the lip of the silicone head.

She put the dildo aside and spread her inner lips open with her right hand so he could get a better look at her. She painted her pussy lips with her seeping cum.

She was pleased, and she couldn't wait for him to tie her down very soon.

---

We are enjoying sharing our erotic adventures, and we have many more to come. Since we are new authors, we'd love it if you left a rating and a comment.