Her Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I must ask this of you, daughter," came Wilhelmina's voice. "Is this what you want? Do you want to marry this wicked woman?"

"It would mean everything for our kingdom, Mother," Luciana smiled. "And she really is not so awful."

"How is she not, if we've just seen her awfulness with our own eyes?" came Lionel's question.

"I behoove you, my child. Beware of that woman. She may show you kindness, but remember her reputation. Reputations such as hers are hard to come by, daughter. Could you imagine our subjects ever calling us evil?"

Letting her lips fall to a pout, the princess shook her head in negation.

"Yes, our daughter. You must be careful."

"I will, Mother, I promise. And I will come home to you, even if only to visit. I promise this," the girl spoke, tears welling in her eyes.

"Oh, Luciana," Wilhelmina cried, pulling her daughter into her arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At dinner, Luciana wasn't her joyful self. Adira noticed at once the girl's somber mood. Perhaps, she should have notified her of her wishes. Neither woman had touched her meal, Luciana not having so much as lifted a utensil. The queen took it upon herself to break the silence.

"Luciana," the queen spoke. "You mustn't be so silent."

Quickly, the princess looked up to meet Adira's steady gaze. "I apologize, Your Majesty," Luciana murmured.

"What troubles you, Dear?"

Mustering her courage, the girl spoke her concern. "Marriage?"

"I thought that you might be happy," the queen chided. "You won't have to marry your prince."

"Yes, but," the girl trailed off.

"If I were you, I would be more grateful, girl. Had someone been so kind as to do this for me when I was princess, I would have groveled at their feet."

Luciana linked her hands in her lap, pensively. Perhaps this marriage was for the better. "And where will I live?" she questioned of the queen.

"With me, of course," Adira smiled. "Aren't you comfortable here?"

"Yes, Adira," Luciana said emptily. She did enjoy her time in Adira's castle, though she would prefer to be back in Delphine.

The older woman cocked her brow. "I assure you that as my wife, you will receive all the riches and kisses your little heart desires."

Luciana looked up to the queen and blushed profusely. "Is this what you meant when you told me that you were preparing me for marriage?"

"Perhaps," Adira smiled wryly.

"Now, finish your meal, girl," she commanded. "We have an early morning tomorrow, and a wedding to plan."

huit

After two months, Luciana was becoming surely accustomed to her life in Valencia, but increasingly bothered by the queen's manner of ruling. Luciana was not fond of how Adira treated her subjects, more as objects than as individuals. When she had inquired about Valencia's orphanages, the queen had regarded her with a petulant stare and exclaimed, 'How does that concern me?'

The princess was allowed to write to her parents and, to them, shared her concerns. To Luciana, Adira was exceptionally warm, if not a bit demanding, but to anyone else, she was positively heinous. The queen's inhumanity was deafening and Luciana worried that Adira didn't have a drop of kindness in her supple body. In response, Lionel and Wilhelmina advised their daughter to be true to herself and fight on the side of good. These were words Luciana took to heart, as she continued to live in the queen's captivity and await her marriage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On one afternoon, Adira was draped on her chaise lounge with a handful of servants surrounding her. Languidly, she allowed her servants to feed her, before hearing a knock on the door to her bedchamber. The woman smiled. It was tea-time, and she was expecting her princess to join her.

"Do enter, Dear Luciana," the queen called jovially.

The door was opened by yet another young woman as the princess was

encouraged to enter the spacious room.

"Well then," the queen smiled. "I trust you have enjoyed your bath, my Dear. Have a seat," she commanded with a gesture to the adjacent chair. Immediately, two servants scrambled to help Luciana to her seat.

"I'm fine, thank you," the maiden dismissed, taking her seat.

Adira noted that despite the hot bath, Luciana appeared to be uncomfortable. She cocked her head in bemusement.

"Is there something burdening you, Dear?"

Young eyes darted into contact with the queen's own. "No, Your Majesty."

"That's not what I've gathered from your demeanor, and I trust that you are comfortable telling me any troubles you encounter during your stay here."

Adira cast a menacing stare around the room.

"Have my servants failed to care for you?" she questioned.

"Heavens no," Luciana quickly shook her head to dismiss this notion. She looked worriedly to the servants near the door. Heaven only knew what Adira what do to them if Luciana were to complain. The princess cleared her throat.

"In fact, that is something I would like to inquire about. I've noticed that you keep your castle rather well attended."

The queen chuckled lightly. "As I must, Darling. I am the queen, you know."

"Yes, I know," Luciana frowned.

Adira raised her brow. "Were you not as well attended in your own kingdom?"

"I was."

"Then I must ask you, Darling. What is troubling you so?"

The younger girl inhaled a deep breath before continuing. "Our servants in Delphine...well, they are happy to work for us. Eager, even. They all come willingly to serve their royals, and slavery is outlawed.

"I've seen the way that you look at your servants...your slaves, Adira," the princess continued. Luciana thought to the trembling lass that brought her and Adira's food on her second day in Valencia...Diana was her name, she had learned. "I've seen the way that they look at you, Adira. I know not what you do to terrify them so, and it troubles me."

The queen's face contorted into an expression of nothing short of offense and disbelief. She could not fathom why the girl found it appropriate to insult her when all she had bestowed upon her was kindness.

"I beg your pardon?" Adira gritted, waving the three closest servants away from her. The girls quickly scampered off into a corner, afraid of what would happen were they to stay near for too long.

"This, Adira," Luciana continued, hands trembling. "With all due respect, your servants are practically petrified with fear of you. Not to mention all of the men you've forced into your ranks. Everyone in this kingdom is afraid of you."

Adira stood abruptly to her feet and stalked over to the younger girl. Once in front of her, she fisted the princess's hair and tilted her head back so that their eyes made contact.

"Young lady. You shall listen to me when I tell you this, and you shall listen well. You are not at home with your mother and father. This is my kingdom, and the way that I govern it is the business of no person but myself."

Luciana held the queen's steely gaze with an unprecedented intensity.

"If you wish to have my hand in marriage, you shall heed my requests," she stated, attempting to rise to her feet.

Adira's eyebrows lifted in shock. How dare this child, of anyone defy her?

"I beg your pardon?" the woman spat, pushing the girl down onto her knees.

"So long as you are within the walls of this kingdom, I am your queen. And you will respect me."

Luciana was trembling now, having regained her sense of reality. Adira could see that the girl was afraid; she was very familiar with that emotion. However, the queen saw something else in the girl's eyes...something she couldn't quite distinguish. Something that looked awfully similar to...desire? The queen's heart rate increased--Could it truly be so?

"Do I make myself clear?" Adira whispered.

"Yes Ma'am," the princess moaned.

Moaned?

Yes.

All of Adira's suspicions were confirmed. She felt a wave of wetness dampen the folds of her pudendum. A blind man could tell that the princess fancied her, but to display that level of desire to her face? Now, that was something foreign to the queen. Not that she would show her surprise, of course. Favoring a wicked grin, Adira tightened her grip on the lass's hair.

"I believe that, on the contrary, you quite enjoy being here with me. Am I mistaken in that assumption?"

Luciana felt all of her blood rush to her head with the intensity of the queen's grip. Her heart rate quickened, as did her breaths. This was the moment she had dreamt of.

"P-- Pardon?"

"Luciana, I do not believe I owe you any pardoning," Adira smirked, rising to her feet. "You might as well be a filthy common whore here on your knees. You love this."

Luciana knelt quivering before the queen, unsure of what was to come.

"Luciana," the woman began.

"Are you a virgin?"

The princess flushed with embarrassment, held erect by the queen's tight grip on her hair. Adira grew impatient, as was her nature. In this instance, however, Luciana's hesitation frightened her.

"Well?" the queen spat, for good measure.

"I am," the princess hurried out. She looked nervously to the servants in the room. "But I have, well..."

"You have?" encouraged the queen.

"I have touched myself."

Adira felt her already moist nether region dampen. The girl's innocence was affecting her. She wanted more. She needed more.

"You have touched yourself, where?" the queen asked, retaining her grip in the girl's curls.

"On my--my--"

"Your cunt?" interrupted Adira. "Whom were you thinking of whilst you touched your virgin cunt, princess?"

This was more than the princess could bear. "You, Your Majesty," Luciana cried.

Adira released her grip on the girl's hair and thrust her to the ground.

"You whore," the woman spat. By now, Luciana's adorable sobs could be heard throughout the castle.

"You mean to tell me that you've touched your virgin cunt since you have been here? Within my castle walls?"

"Yes, Your Majesty," the girl sobbed. All of her worst nightmares were coming true...

And all of Adira's happiest dreams.

"Stand up," the older woman commanded. As the princess scrambled to her feet, Adira took a moment to gather her thoughts. Before her stood the most precious being she had ever encountered, in practically a pool of her own tears and desire. Luciana's matted lashes looked down at her feet, her cheeks flushed, and her eyes swollen from her tears. Her hands were linked behind her back, and her perfect curls had already been tousled by Adira's fingers. She looked the image of submission and innocence. The queen wanted nothing less than to devour her.

"Luciana," she began. The girl's posture didn't change, though her breathing hastened.

"I want you to undress for me."

The princess looked nervously from the Queen to her servants. Luciana's obsession with the royal slaves was incomprehensible to the queen. Though, the idea that their presence made the princess shy did excite Adira. Without so much as a word, the princess was lifting the bottom of her skirts. Adira yearned to help her, but she wanted even more to watch. She wanted to see how badly Luciana wanted this...how badly she desired her.

Adira felt her heart stop when the girl's calves were exposed. The dress slid slowly up her body, revealing inch by inch the beauty concealed underneath. Next, raising her petticoats above her head, and then untying her corset. The tension in the room was so thick, Adira could have reached out her tongue to taste it. However, there was something standing across from her that she desired to taste even more. As Luciana lifted her chemise, Adira gasped at the sight of the taut caramel stomach and subtle curves. How much longer did the little minx intend to tease her? Finally, her pert breasts were exposed. They were sizable, not so much as her own, and adorned with hard little nipples that looked ripe for the licking. Only her pantaloons remained, hiding a treasure that the queen planned to shortly uncover.

Luciana, finally hesitating, looked to Adira's eyes in a silent question.

"Everything," the queen spoke quietly, retaining her chilling stare. Swallowing nervously, the girl pulled her pantaloons down, exposing the last of herself to her queen. Her hairless cunt glistened in the candlelight. The royal slaves had done a remarkable job of keeping the princess smooth and bare.

Adira could hold back no longer. She quickly strode the few steps between herself and the princess. She took the girl's nipples betwixt her fingers and pinched them until a yelp escaped from pink lips. Wrapping an arm around the girl's waist, Adira pulled her closer. She took a delicate earlobe in her teeth and pulled at it, placing a soft kiss against the shell of Luciana's ear. The younger girl shuddered under her touch; she was brimming with desire. Adira gripped Luciana's chin in her fingers and tilted her head to the side, pressing her lips against the small ear.

"Tonight, my Dear...

"Your virgin cunt is mine."

Luciana couldn't help herself; she moaned aloud. That Adira would so openly desire her ignited a relentless passion in her. She was pulsating with a wanton need for the woman opposite her. She was ready to be claimed, to be owned fully by Adira. When the queen's lips met her own, the princess kissed back with only the slightest hesitation. Heavily and with an inhuman intensity, the queen forced herself upon Luciana's mouth. Not that it could truly be called force. The princess's dreams were being realized in that moment, and she had to fight her smile.

Adira expected a bit of protest when she forced herself upon Luciana but encountered none. It seemed that the lass's desire was clouding her judgment. Foolish girl. Smiling cruelly, the queen wasted no effort in tonguing every crevice of the princess's mouth. She forced Luciana's mouth open as she devoured her, relishing in the delicious moans that escaped directly into her mouth. Leaving one hand on the girl's neck, Adira trailed her other hand down the princess's naked body. She roughly palmed the princess's left breast and then traveled down further. Two times, the queen rained her hand down on Luciana's left buttock, claiming her mouth all the while. The princess's pitiful screams were muffled by Adira's persistent kisses. The queen forced her hand between the girl's thighs as the princess attempted stupidly to close them against the intruder. Luciana's desire manifested in liquid form, hot and dripping from her virgin cunt. Adira ran her fingers through the maiden's innocent folds. She wondered how the princess felt, being so debased in front of the slaves she so revered. If the tears wetting Adira's cheeks were any indication of Luciana's sentiments, all was well. Adira bit the princess's lip harshly and spanked her once more.

Fisting Luciana's hair, the queen led her to her bed. She thrust her down to the sheets so that she was sitting on the edge of the bed, watching. That was exactly where Adira wanted her. With talented hands, the queen undressed. She was careful to gauge the girl's reaction. Luciana watched like a rabbit watches a fox, innocent and dreadfully privy to her fate. The thought made Adira shudder, inhale sharply, narrow her eyes. Soon, she would have her prey.

Finally naked in front of her prize, Adira stood for a moment to regard her. Luciana's lips were parted. She almost drooled with desire. The queen had encountered slaves that were more...accepting of her advances than others, but never had one regarded her in this way. As if she were the Goddess Aphrodite, as if she craved nothing more than to worship her queen. Adira's eyes darkened.

Thinking rapidly, the queen reached down to the floor to remove a blood-red ribbon from her frock. She would restrain the princess, tie her wrists to the headboard. Luciana wouldn't be going anywhere. Stalking over to the girl, Adira regarded her wickedly. She dragged her eyes up Luciana's form in a way that could only be described as lascivious. The girl squirmed under the intense scrutiny, eyeing the ribbon in Adira's hands apprehensively.

"Give me your wrists, Luciana."

She hesitated.

The smack delivered to the princess's pink cheek was immediate. The sound reverberated off of the ceiling, as did the ensuing scream. The delicious scream of Adira's prey. She was crying harder now, and so effortlessly beautiful that the queen swooned. Luciana's smarting cheek changed in color to match the pink of her swollen lips. The queen had never seen a maiden so fair.

"Your wrists," Adira repeated.

Now, Luciana obliged. She was learning.

Working swiftly, the queen encircled Luciana's wrists with the fabric, fastening them over her head and to the headboard. No, she wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

"On your knees. I believe a punishment is in order for you," Adira chided.

A beautiful, unblemished derrière was presented to the queen. Adira moved behind the girl on the bed, pressing her hips to her thighs. Softly, she ran her hands up and down Luciana's body; from her breasts, down her waist, and to her rear. This was the flank of a fawn. It was the color of caramel, and just as sweet, Adira was certain. Reaching out, the queen took a globe in each palm, massaging the tender flesh as softly as she could muster. Adira listened for the pretty moans to sound as she dug her nails into the skin of Luciana's rear. She admired the girl below her; her head resting on the pillow, and her curls spread upon the dark silk sheets. Her back rose and fell softly as she relaxed. She was ready now.

Placing a kiss on the girl's left buttock where she had smarted her earlier, Adira pulled back; steady, watching. Once she was certain Luciana was completely calm, Adira delivered the first thrash to her backside. The princess lurched forward, gasping loudly, and clutching at the air. Before she could recover, the second and third thrashes sounded. Luciana screamed out. The pain was unbearable, worse than anything she had felt before. Surprisingly, though, it was accompanied by feelings of pleasure. The princess moaned out, with mixed emotions.

Clenching her teeth in lust, the queen continued her discipline, the large bed banging lewdly against the wall. The beautiful backside turned pink, then red. Now Luciana was howling in pain, as she took her punishment. The pillow became drenched in eighteen-year-old tears as the princess wept and moaned her pleasure.

"Do you enjoy this, naughty girl?" Adira gritted in her effort.

Only the girl's incessant sobs sounded her assent. Adira paused to caress the rear of her quarry. It was red now, and hot with the blood gathered beneath the skin. Softly, Adira stroked the girl for a moment, before delivering yet another sharp smack. "Only whores enjoy their punishments, princess," the woman admonished, using her hands to softly turn the girl onto her back. Her sobbing had quieted now, though she was still regaining her composure. The queen took advantage of the opportunity by reaching down to the lass's treasure.

Adira's fingers were met with an abundance of moisture, and the maiden moaned out at the contact.

The older woman gasped dramatically, "I can feel your desire plainly, Luciana. Your filthy cunt is dripping onto my bedclothes."

"I'm sorry," the princess choked out between soft sobs. "I know not what has come over me."

Leaning over the girl's pretty head, Adira wiped the tears from Luciana eyes with her thumbs. Softly, she placed kisses to Luciana's eyelids, smiling all the while. The girl was clearly confused. How was she to know how much her beautiful tears warmed Adira's heart? How her endless desire ignited the queen's passion and moistened her lower region?