Her Religious Boyfriend

Story Info
He must fuck her to help her quit smoking.
5.5k words
4.36
9.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18 when they have sexual activities

18 years old Matthew Tylerson is sitting in his living room, going through a school textbook. He isn't outside on Saturday like most of the other teenagers, instead choosing to spend time studying. Perhaps it makes him a bit of a geek but he doesn't really care what people say about him. They can call him whatever they want to and it wouldn't make any difference. There is only one person whose opinion about him matters to the boy.

His girlfriend Victoria Hansen, a highly gifted long jumper who holds their high school's record of 7.04m. She is a tall brunette, with a pretty face and well toned yet curvy body, her ass full and her legs muscular. The girl is clearly way out of his league, yet she still chose him and made the first move, flirting with him for a couple of weeks before asking him out. He said yes and they've had an excellent relationship, except for two aspects of it.

Matthew has been raised to be and still is a religious boy. His parents took him to Church every Sunday and he still goes there. This means he has absorbed all the teachings and strongly believes in abstinence. The blushing virgin loves Victoria deeply but wants to save himself for marriage, so that he can give away his precious virginity as a gift to his bride on his wedding night. It would be the most romantic moment of his entire life.

On the other hand, his girlfriend really wants to fuck him right away. Even though he promises to marry her right after their graduation and then make love to her, she can't wait that long for his cock. She has asked Matthew to have sex with her and he has always said no, but gave her oral sex whenever they have time. The boy has gotten skilled at eating her pussy, but it's his dick that Victoria wants.

The other issue is Victoria's smoking. The girl smokes four cigarettes daily. Granted, she is nowhere near as much of an addict as other people, but the fact is she is still a smoker and that makes Matthew worry about her. He cares a lot about his girlfriend, always asking her to quit smoking out of concern for her health. It is very sweet and touching but she still wouldn't kick the habit. That is all about to change today though.

Suddenly there is the sound of knocking on the front door, disrupting the boy from his ruminations. Matthew rushes over, glancing through the peep-hole, he smiles and opens the door for his sporty girlfriend, dressed in a sweatshirt and booty shorts. She steps in and wraps her powerful arms around him in a strong embrace, pressing her ample tits on his thin chest, making him blush. To his embarrassment, he finds his erection poking her bare muscular thigh.

"Looks like somebody is excited to see me," she teases him with a smirk on her beautiful features, making him blush. "Are you sure I can't charm my way into your pants, sweetie?" It's becoming much harder to resist the temptation as she turns on the heat. Victoria has actually only been trying to get him to bang her for a month but she is just that good. Plus, he loves and doesn't want to upset her.

"I love you a lot, baby, but you know how I feel about this issue," he tells her kindly. "When we get married I'll make love to you whenever you want. But not now. Just let me eat your pussy to make you feel really good." He hugs her back, gently kissing the tip of her nose, caressing Victoria's cheeks. The boy brings his athletic girlfriend into his room where he was just reading previously.

"Okay, darling," she says to him, a little bit disappointed but still pleased with him saying he'll give her head. "I just really want to bounce on your dick." The girl smiles as she notices the tent in his pants, knowing that he's gotten harder from her lewd comment. It's just so adorable to see him try to resist her. She knows he is slowly cracking and will finally succumb to her whims, and fuck her cunt whenever she's horny.

As soon as they get to his bedroom, he shyly tells her "Lie down, Vic. I'll worship your pussy." She eagerly removes her shorts and thong and gets on the bed. Her legs spread apart, she caresses her puffy labia, glistening with her flowing juices. Victoria is already horny, her cunt leaking the sticky nectar out before he has even touched her. She could feel a second heartbeat in her vagina as he kneels down between her parted thighs.

Matthew' blushing face slowly descends towards her forbidden fruit. He starts kissing her moist pubic hair, inhaling the scent of her full bush before licking the juice. The taste of just her pubes is already enough to turn him on as he shifts his focus to other areas. His tongue flicks out at Victoria's clitoris, stimulating her little nub. Once he makes contact with the button, she squeaks in delight.

"That's it, my love. Lick my clit," she tells him, encouraging him to keep on doing it. She laces her fingers through his hair, gripping the back of his head tightly. Pressing his face against her crotch, she locks her muscular legs around his head. The girl traps her boyfriend's face there, making him lick her slit and sighing in pleasure as his tongue begins probing inside her channel.

He is in heaven, tasting the spicy orifice, reaching as deep into the canal as he could with his tongue. Eating her out vociferously, Matthew hums, his vibrating lips on her clit sending shivers up her spine. Victoria's entire body is tingling from the attention she is receiving, her back arching, her strong buttocks rising off of the bed. She thrusts upwards with her hips, face-fucking her adorable boyfriend.

"Oh, god. Oooh. Yeah! Yeah, keep tonguing me baby! Oh, I love your tongue so much!" Victoria moans out loudly, buckling up at his face. She aggressively thrusts her cunt on his lips, smearing her fluid all over his pretty features. The girl is now leaking copious amounts of lubrication, so turned on by her boyfriend's mouth constantly on her. Victoria has never felt this good before. He sticks his finger inside her box, rubbing her G-spot, making her cry out.

Her reaction urges him to suck her pussy harder, forming a ring with his lips around the clitoris as he fingerbangs the hole. "That's it! Put your slutty tongue inside my cunt!" He frowns slightly at being called a slut but keeps on servicing his girlfriend, unaware of how she has been slowly moulding him into being her whore. All the times she made him worship her perfect cunt has conditioned him, making him used to pleasuring her how she wants. The only thing left is actual sexual intercourse.

"I'm cumming baby! I'm giving you a facial now!" Victoria screams as her pussy throb violently, exploding. Her cunt is spraying wetness all over Matthew' face as she squirts, gushing out until his forehead, cheeks and lips are drenched. The jock soaks him thoroughly with her clear pussy juices over the next fifteen seconds before her massive orgasm ends. She sighs in bliss, satisfied with the result.

Matthew looks at her with his face covered in cum, asking cutely "Did I please you, Vic?" She caresses his hair, petting his head affectionately and nodding. He lies down next to her and the two cuddle on the bed briefly, leaving later to go study together in the living room. Victoria takes some time to lick her own juices from his face fist, making him even redder in the face. She always takes a certain joy in embarrassing him just to see him blush.

They spend the next half an hour reading together. As much as Victoria enjoys her boyfriend's presence, she begins to get bored. She has always been the jock type, prefering to exercise outdoors rather than reading in a room. Even if Matthew is there, she still wants to go outside, especially since she didn't have time for a smoke after lunch before coming over.

She tries to fight it back but starts getting frustrated, especially as she recalls what her peers think of her. They revere her for her legendary sports prowess but consider her to be the typical idiotic jock whose only good lies on the track. No one takes her seriously outside the long jump, despite the teenager actually being intelligent. It's led her to start resenting studying as she began to buy into what others were saying about her. Victoria just couldn't overcome the mental block she set up against herself now and it is quite showing.

"You'll do fine in the exams, Vic," he tells her as she grumbles. "All you've got to do is study for it. You're very smart. Work hard and I'm sure your grades will be very good. Trust me." He says and does all he could to cheer her up as they review their notes together and make comparisons. The boy rewards her each time she answers a practice question correctly with a kiss on the forehead, which does make things better. But still she is bored.

She moans after he makes her progress to a harder section. "I'm not like you," she tells him. "You enjoy the subject and learning about it. I'm just a dumb jock who's got no talent for academic. There is no point in bothering to study." Matthew does not know what to say to that, deciding to kiss her rosy cheek the way he knows she likes, in the hopes of cheering her up slightly. Usually it would work but not right now.

"You're repeating what other people say about you. That's all they see but I know you are more than that. I believe in you, Vic," he tells her sincerely. He is the only one who does, with all others believing her to be good only for athletics. The boy is the only person who sees her potential, not just the brawn but also the brains. "I didn't fall in love with you because you are a beautiful athlete. I fell for you because of your perseverance and dedication. I have never seen you give up on anything you've put your mind to before. When you started playing track and field, you would stay behind after other girls went home to get extra practice until you got everything just right. Don't give up now, just like how you didn't give up back then."

His words tug at her heartstring, making her feel butterflies in her stomach the way he always does whenever he is near her. The urge to get intimate with her cute boyfriend just gets stronger now. It makes her recently satisfied pussy spasm again as he looks at her with love in his eyes. God, she is so close to just pinning the lovely boy down and raping him. She loves him so much. Victoria decides to go outside to smoke for a while and try to come up with an idea to get him to screw her.

The girl retrieves her cigarette case from her purse, much to her beloved's clear consternation. "I'll be on the porch for ten minutes, honey," she tells him. "You can keep on studying while waiting for me." She is about to head out when he lightly secures her wrist, holding on with care. It is evident from looking into his eyes that he has something he wants to say to her and wishes to say right now.

"Honey," the boy starts, shifting from foot to foot, betraying his anxiety. "I've been meaning to talk to you about this again. Could you please at least consider quitting?" Ah, yes. This talk. He's been trying to get her to drop cigarettes for some time now, but without much success. "You know that cigarettes are very bad for your health. I mean, you've seen those adverts haven't you? Those blackened lungs and heart diseases and stuff. I really don't want any of that to happen to you."

"I only smoke just four cigarettes a day, Matthew," she protests, holding the silver box in her hand firmly. "That's very little. Like, it probably doesn't affect me at all. You worry way too much about it." She places her hand on his cheek, bending down to kiss him on his lips. The girl gazes into his warm eyes, seeing the concern still there. It honestly touches her a lot but she still couldn't give up the habit.

"No, I'm not worrying too much Vic. Even if it's four a day, that's still not as good as none at all." He takes. A deep breath, continuing "Four a day means 120 a month and 1448 a year. I love you Vic and that's why I don't want to watch you do that to yourself." Victoria suddenly gets a brilliant idea. She has never felt smarter than she does right now. It makes her feel very giddy inside.

"Well, honey, there is a way you could get me to stop," she begins, moving closer to him. "All you gotta do is give me something to distract me from it." Now the boy feels confused, distracted when her hand moves down to cup his full balls. To make it more difficult for him to think, the blood rushes down to his prick, making him swell up again. It's so hard to think clearly with a throbbing erection.

"Um, not quite following you here. What did you mean by that Vic?" Matthew is stammering nervously as she eyes him hungrily, looking at him the way a predator stalks a prey. His face is now flushed as she gently fondles his crown jewel, rubbing them between her fingers. She moves forward, making him step back towards the wall behind his body. It's clear that she is making him horny.

"It's a simple deal, really," Victoria states. "If you fuck me I promise to try and quit smoking. Each day you stick your cock in my pussy, I'll refrain from having any cigarettes. We could start with just a couple of days a week, and when you get used to it, move on to five and then everyday." Once he realises the true nature of her plan, the boy gulps nervously, not just because she is playing with his testicles but because he doesn't want her to stop. "Come on. I got an IUD inserted in me already so we won't need condoms."

"I'm not sure about this," he says to her.

"Please. It will really help me out a lot. I just need you so bad. It's your fault for being this adorable," she says to Matthew.

"Do you promise you wouldn't smoke on the day I, um, make love to you?" he asks, too shy to say the word fuck. She rolls her eyes at this, despite finding it adorable, before nodding. "Okay then. I'll have sex with you now, but no more cigarettes today! And next time, no smoking before coming over here either. I know you smoke in the morning before and after breakfast. It's fine for today but from now on you can't smoke in the morning of a day you want to have sex."

"Yes!" she cries out victoriously, before grabbing his hand and quickly dragging him straight to his bedroom, despite him telling her to slow down. As soon as they are there, she shuts the door behind her and yanks his shirt over his head, before removing her workout clothes. He nearly salivates at the sight of her lightly muscular body, eyes wandering down from her six pack abs to her thick, powerful legs.

"I love how strong you are," he mutters in awe, clasping his hand over his mouth once he realises what he just said, making her giggle. She gently slides his pants and boxers down his pants, revealing the already hard cock she has been after for some time now, pushing him onto the bed. As he lies down on his bed, she takes off her bra and thong.

"Hmmm, you're about to feel just how strong I am," she whispers. "I want you on top first though." That said, she grabs him and flips them over, so that he is now on top of her body. He looks down at her shyly as his dick rubs against the labia, feeling the heat from between her thighs on his crotch. "Fuck me now, baby," she orders him in a kind but firm tone.

Matthew obeys her, carefully inserting the tip of his penis into the orifice. Moving slowly, he penetrates her, sliding his tool inside one inch at a time. The sensation is entirely new and he gasps in shock at how good her slippery cunt feels on his penis. Once his full five inches dick is buried to the hilt in this vixen's pussy, he rests for a few seconds, still in disbelief after being deflowered. Now they are both no longer virgins. Then the boy starts thrusting. He shyly pumps his tool in and out of his girlfriend, holding on to her firm ass.

"You are mine now, Matthew," she tells him breathily, holding onto his back and pulling him deeper into her, fluttering her vagina around the embedded shaft. She uses the moist folds to squeeze around his cock, holding it inside her as he thrusts. The girl enjoys the look on his face as he gasps from how she is defiling him, her flesh bunches around his erection. "I'm going to make sure you will never be able to stop thinking about fucking me. You're going to fuck me whenever I want."

The boy kisses Victoria's full lips. After he pulls away, she says "That's it, love. Keep fucking me like that." He couldn't believe how wonderful his dick feels from being gripped by her tight pussy, as she clenches her vagina around him. It's like a satin glove wrapping around the rod, a furnace burning him in the best way possible. Her cunt sears him, making him moan as the friction between the insides of her vagina and his tool increases.

"Can't believe ahhh it feels oooh this good!" he cries out as his body trembles with pleasure. "Ohh you got me so pussy drunk right now." Soon he is mumbling incoherently. Despite being the one doing the work right now, he is overwhelmed by how wonderful her pussy feels. This is just the first time and he is already acting slutty in a way he never has before.

Suddenly, the girl flips them over once again so that she is now atop her boyfriend. Victoria immediately begins bouncing, riding his pole up and down as her hands keep him pinned down by his shoulders. Her vagina caresses the staff, pumping it aggressively. She pounds him into the bed with her powerful hips, screwing her cute boyfriend senseless.

"You like this, baby? You like how I'm fucking your brain out? You like being my little whore?" Victoria grunts animalistically as her beloved Matthew moans like a bitch in heat. She rails him much harder every second, speeding up her rough movements. The girl rides him fast, her muscular thighs flexing repeatedly as she squeezes him with her cunt, making him cry out. Her right hand moves down to stroke her clit rapidly, bringing herself off.

He screams as he cums inside a pussy for the first time, spraying a huge load inside her pussy. The boy couldn't believe how amazing it feels as his cock explodes with semen, jizzing an insane volume in Victoria. For the next twenty seconds, his deflowered dick keeps cumming bucket loads in her love canal, painting the linings of her womb with his seed.

The boy's orgasm triggers her own, making her climax, squirting all over his prick as she cries out. Her pussy unloads copious volumes of the clear nectar, gushing out like floodwater, soaking Jame's groin. She bends down to kiss him as she cums on his cock, pressing her tongue deep in his mouth. Matthew tastes so wonderful just as she finishes squirting on him. The girl then lies down to rest for some time.

Half an hour later, she gets up from next to him and then gets on all four, arching her back. Thrusting her round, firm ass out, Victoria says "You're going to fuck my asshole next, Matthew." He shyly nods, an abashed smile adoring his face as he gets up on his knees behind her.

The boy places his hands on her thick hips, gently pressing his cockhead against her puckered brown hole. "Don't worry, baby. I've had large dildos up there before."

Still he is careful, pushing through the sphincter as slowly as possible. "I'm all yours, my love," he tells his girlfriend as he serves her, giving her his cock like a good slutty boy should. Her cunt was tight but her asshole is on an entirely different level. It's very warm, fitting snugly around his tool as he enters her. Soon he is balls deep inside the girl's ass. Victoria sighs in happiness as he starts fucking.

He drives his hips up, impaling her tight asshole with his spear. "Yes you're mine, baby. You've always been mine. Fuck me now, you slutty boy. Fuck me with your slutty cock," she hisses lewdly, her anus contracting around the base of his shaft each time he pumps his cock inside her. She rams her muscular asscheeks into his lap, twerking around his pole.

12