Her Religious Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is getting harder for him to think as her powerful asshole squeezes his prick, milking him. "Oooooh, yes! Yes, I'm your slut Vic! I'm your slutty boy! Yes, yes, yes!" Matthew is moaning like a porn star, getting sucked by her tight ass, letting her defile him with her spectacular asshole. The boy is now nothing more than a mindless whore, seesawing his cock in and out of her buttocks. Soon he is fucking her ass rapidly, going much faster and breathing much harder, close to his second orgasm.

"That's it! Shoot your slutty cum inside my asshole!" Victoria orders, making him start cumming inside her ass. He screams as her asshole pumps him, her ass milking his dick as he ejaculates, coating the insides of her bowels with his seed. The boy couldn't stop pumping loads of his sweet jizz in Victoria's ass, releasing multiple jets of his semen deep in her until he collapses on the bed from exhaustion.

"No more smoking today, baby," he pants as she lies down next to him once more, the two of them cuddling together. "I really mean it. That was the most awesome experience of my life but you've got to uphold your end of the bargain too Vic." She quickly nods in response. Not smoking for the rest of the day is a cheap price to pay for what she just got.

"Don't worry, Matthew. I promise I won't be having any cigarettes until tomorrow," she says, making him frown lightly. He supposes he will have to fuck her more often now. That's exactly the thought she wants him to have, and she can tell from his expression that he is having it, even if he is saying nothing about what's on his mind right now. She knows him that well.

They spend the next half an hour cuddling together there before Matthew gets up.

"I really love cuddling with you, Vic, but my parents might be home any minute now," he tells her, putting his clothes back on, much to his girlfriend's disapproval. "Oh come on. We can do this again tomorrow if you want to, but if they catch us like this I wouldn't live until then."

"Yeah, I suppose they'll also want to kill me for deflowering their son," she says, getting up from the bed reluctantly. "But tomorrow we'll do it again, right? You said it yourself. You've gotta keep your promise."

"I promise I'll fuck you again tomorrow, baby. No smoking in the morning though. Like I said, you'll have to go the entire day without cigarettes. I can smell it on you if you try to sneak one or two in during the morning," he warns her playfully, kissing her on the forehead. She almost swoons from how adorable his tentative smile, even though she can also detect some hidden guilt which he tries to suppress for what they just did.

When she's gone, he tidies up the bed, taking the sheets out to wash them. They smell of Victoria's pussy and he couldn't leave that around as evidence of the intercourse. He does feel guilty about having premarital sex but reminds himself that it's for his girlfriend's health. Deep down, though, he knows that he has been turned into a whore by Victoria. There is no way he will be able to keep his dick soft around her from now on.

The blushing boy looks at himself in the mirror. "You little slut," he says to his own reflection, giggling as he leaves the room. He knows what he did was wrong and does still feel bad about it but is also giddy from the aftermath of giving himself to his girlfriend completely. He hopes it would be enough to help her slowly kick her smoking habit and make her happy. There is now very little he wouldn't do for the love of his life.

He tries to avoid his parents' eyes that evening when they are having dinner, still feeling a little bad at moments, and then happy again as he recalls how good it felt to be Victoria's slut. This mixture of positives and negatives keeps on fluctuating over the next several hours until it is time for bed. Matthew sighs as he enters the room where he lost his virginity earlier that day and gets under the covers.

Over the next several weeks he becomes the perfect slutty boyfriend, opening his legs whenever Victoria is horny. He does everything a boy should do for his girlfriend, pleasuring her in bed and being a dutiful fuck toy. The boy has no idea how she has sneakily trained him to make him her sex slave. Each time he feels less guilty about what he is doing, just the way Victoria wants it.

Eventually it all comes to a head on one Sunday morning when Matthew is about to go to church. He is still religious despite having spread his legs before marriage. The boy's parents are away so he is going there by himself. Matthew is getting dressed when Victoria enters through the front door of the house, coming into his room with a mischievous smile on her perfect face, immediately sending alarms up his head.

"This is going to sound crazy, but I want you to fuck me now before you go to church," she tells him, running her hand down his stomach to his crotch, grabbing him by the balls. Matthew looks at her in shock, unable to believe she is being so audacious. By now his body has been trained so that just her being in the same room as him makes him get hard right away. With her hands on his scrotum, he is pulsating rhythmically.

"Now hang on a minute Vic," he says, trying but failing to dislodge her grip on his private parts. "I know we've fucked a lot but right before church? Really? We should wait until after." He couldn't fathom the idea of sitting there and listening to the priest while his cock still smells of his girlfriend's vagina. To his horror, the thought only serves to get him harder. His cock is now leaking pre-cum as he ponders on the idea. "No, Vic. We're not doing it right now.

"Please, baby. If you really love me like you say you do, you will do it," she tells him. Well, he can't argue with that now. "I really want you to sit there and listen to the sermon while your dick is still wet with my pussy juice." She moves her fingers up to stroke his penis through the trousers, masturbating the teenager with practiced hands. Matthew is finding it impossible to think now, all his blood rushing to the fully engorged weapon.

The girl turns around, thrusting her ass out to grind on his crotch. He gulps as her ass cleavage presses against his diamond hard prick. With his cock now nestled in the valley between her thick globes of flesh, the boy knows that he has lost. Matthew' girlfriend got him where she wants, his dick trapped between her meaty asscheeks as she massages his groin with her booty. The game is over now.

"Well, I mean, if you really want that," the rapidly flushed boy scratches the back of his neck adorably. "Okay! We can do it now but be quick." He removes all his clothes as she does the same with hers, blushing as he always does before giving her his body. The boy is less nervous about the proceedings now than he was before but still retains his shyness. Not that she minds, since she finds it very cute.

The tall athlete lies on her boyfriend's bed nude, muscular legs spread apart enticingly. "Come on, slut. Give me that slutty dick. You know you want to," she goads him, rubbing her hard clit. Matthew climbs on top of her, slamming his dick inside her pussy in one go. She is able to handle this very easily, having had much bigger plastic cocks up there, but still appreciates her beloved's dick.

"Oh, I want it. I want to be your slut forever," he admits, starting to fuck his athletic girlfriend. "Oh, I love being your slut so much!" He is drilling her snatch now, pounding that cunt the way she trained him to. The obedient male slut is doing his job, giving his girlfriend the fucking she wants. All those times she worked to wrap him around her finger has paid off. Now he is a completely subservient whore, even fucking her before going to church, just because she wants him to.

"Yesss. Come on, my slut. Fuck me until you cum," she gasps as he rails her harder. He is now approaching climax, thrusting aggressively. The little whore moans out loud as he fucks his girlfriend harder and harder, giving her the sucking she craves like a good slut should. All that is on his mind right now is serving Victoria with his erect cock, something that is rightfully hers.

"I'm cumming!" he screams as his pole erupts, releasing geysers into the teen's womb. He couldn't believe how much he is jizzing this time, the thrill of having sex right before church really messing with him, making him fire off ropes of semen in her tight pussy. Eventually Matthew stops cumming and collapses, lying down to take several deep breaths, his soiled penis now softening on her thigh.

The boy shifts down to place his lips on her hole, kissing the puffy cunt and licking up the strands of his cum leaking out. He then begins to such her pussy, eating his own seed out of her freshly fucked orifice like a good slut boy. The girl smiles happily at this, letting his head and moaning as his attention eventually makes her cum too. "Good job, my lovely slut. You can go to church now. No washing your dick first. I want it to smell of my pussy when you're there."

The teenager couldn't believe how thrilling it is to sit there and listen to the sermon while his cock is still drenched in Victoria's juices. He feels so defiled, having been soiled and claimed by his girlfriend just earlier, and now sitting in Church like a perfect good, innocent boy. It makes him feel guilty yet also sends a rush up his body too. Matthew feels all fuzzy inside as he thinks about how his strong girlfriend made him hers and can't help but blush.

Victoria is able to stop smoking with his help after a couple more months. But the boy doesn't stop giving her his cock whenever she wants. She has done her work well enough and Matthew is now a completely submissive whore for the girl he loves, feeling no more guilt about it. After all, he is only doing it for the person who matters the most to him, aside from his parents of course, and he loves them in VERY different ways.

Five years later when Victoria gets down on her knees in front of him and holds out an engagement ring, Matthew could only nod with happy tears in his eyes.

Author's Note : Hi, folks! Please let me know what you think of Victoria and Matthew.

12