Her Roommate's Boyfriend Ch. 02

Story Info
Home from the party and the morning after.
2.7k words
4.61
19.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After bringing herself to orgasm one more time, Ella got dressed and went back downstairs to the party. The music was still blaring, reassuring her that no one had heard her screams when she had been fucking Jack in the empty bedroom and as she glanced over at the sofa where Cleo had been, she noticed that her roommate and her big dicked boyfriend had seemingly left. A quick lap of the party confirmed this to be the case, so she bid goodbye to her uni friends and booked a taxi to take her home to the house she shared with Cleo.

Unlocking the door quietly, she paused and listened for any signs that they had made it back. Cleo's shoes were on the shoe rack alongside a pair of black men's boots and Jack's leather jacket that had been covering Cleo was hanging up on the bannister. Smirking to herself, she closed and locked the front door and crept up the stairs to their neighbouring bedrooms. At the top of the stairs, she listened again and heard the deep breathing of her sleeping friend and saw a faint glow coming from her bedroom indicating that the TV was on. A man cleared his throat behind the door and Ella grinned wickedly at the knowledge that Jack was definitely staying over.

With less care, she walked down the hall to her own bedroom and opened the door, stepping inside and leaving it cracked open. Once inside, she undressed and brushed her hair, slipping on a crop top and a thong before laying down on her stomach on the bed and scrolling through her phone. To her delight, not 5 minutes later she heard footsteps in Cleo's room and then the sound of the door opening and closing. Heavy breathing got closer to her room and then her bedroom door opened wider. Rolling over, she was unsurprised to find Jack standing in the doorway, clad in only his boxers and sporting a large tent in the front of them.

"You made it back safe then." He commented quietly, reaching down to palm his erection.

"I did. Is Cleo alright?" She replied, opening her legs to flash him the sight of her pussy barely covered by the lace thong she had donned.

He bit his lip, gripping himself a little harder. "She's out for the count. Didn't wake up the entire journey home or when I carried her to bed."

"Excellent." Said Ella, slipping her hand down to rub her already soaked slit.

"I didn't expect you back so soon." He said, creeping closer for a better look.

"I couldn't stop thinking about your cock inside me." Ella murmured honestly "I was hoping you'd be awake enough for another go."

"Couldn't sleep if I tried. I've been staring at that photo I took of you and hoping you'd be home soon."

Ella hummed with pleasure, reaching down to slip her thong off and then she tugged off her crop top, leaving her naked in front of him. "I think some of your cum leaked out. I need a refill."

With a grunt, he yanked off his boxers and revealed his huge erection. He moved between her legs and used his cock to slap her clit a few times, causing her to gasp with pleasure.

"We have to be quiet. The walls are paper thin here" she whispered, reaching down to guide his cock to her entrance "If Cleo wakes up, we're in trouble."

"I don't care, I need to feel your cunt around me again" Jack grunted as he thrust into her, causing her to swallow a moan as her still slightly tender walls stretched to accommodate him.

"Fuck, you're so wet for me" he whispered into her ear as he thrust "You been thinking about me?"

"From the second you left until now. I think I might be addicted to this big cock of yours!" She moaned quietly into his ear, rolling her hips to meet his thrusts.

"I'm going to give it to you regularly from now on. Every fucking day if I can." He replied, slamming into her again.

She was about to let out a loud groan of pleasure, but he seemed to sense this and one of his hands came up to roughly cover her mouth. "Shut the fuck up slut, you'll get us caught." He whispered his commands into her ear as he fucked her hard, the sound of his balls slapping against her arse and the wet sound of his cock fucking her were the only noises filling the room. She felt her eyes roll back in her head as he fucked her, giving her exactly what she wanted from him.

"That's a good girl. Stay quiet and let me use this hot little cunt of yours while my girlfriend sleeps in the room next door" he hissed in her ear. She clenched her pussy around his cock at the praise, causing him to gasp.

"Mmm you like being called a good girl while I bury my dick in you, don't you?"

She nodded frantically, unable to speak with his hand over her mouth muffling her moans of pleasure.

His thrusts became harder and more erratic as they both drew nearer and nearer their orgasms.

If Cleo had been less drunk, she might have woken to an empty bed and the sound of muffled moans and flesh slapping in the next room. Luckily for Jack and Ella however, Cleo slept on, blissfully unaware that just a few metres away her new boyfriend was balls deep and bareback in her best friend's pussy and preparing to fill her with his cum for the second time that night.

"Fuck, I'm so close." He whispered sharply, reaching down with his free hand to rub at her clit. "Cum for me you fucking slut."

The combination of Jack's big cock pounding into her and his big, rough hand rubbing her clit was bringing her closer and closer to the edge and if his hand wasn't covering her mouth, she would be screaming and begging him not to stop. He fucked her relentlessly, keeping his hand firmly over her mouth as he did.

With a big shudder, Ella felt herself finally tip over the edge and her walls fluttered and clenched around his cock.

"Oh fuck yes, cum on my cock you whore!" He hissed urgently, before his cock exploded and her pussy walls were painted with his cum once more that night. She milked him for all he had and when he finally felt her clenching subside, he slipped out of her again and released her mouth.

She panted for air as he slipped out of her and rolled to one side, breathing heavily as he came down from his orgasm.

"Fuck, I can't get enough of your pussy." He sighed heavily, dragging a hand through his dark hair.

"Keep dating Cleo and it's yours whenever you want it." She whispered back, luxuriating in the achey tiredness her body felt after some truly excellent cardio.

After a few minutes, he stood and slipped his boxers back on. Leaning over to Ella, he parted her legs to see his cum dripping out of her again and smiled.

"Goodnight Ella. Maybe I'll bring you breakfast in bed tomorrow." He whispered, winking "or maybe I'll just fuck you on the dining table where Cleo could walk in at any time..."

And with that parting comment, he slipped out of her room and back into Cleo's. She heard the creak of the bed as he sank into it beside his girlfriend and then there was silence. Standing, Ella slipped over to her door and closed it before slipping into her bed, still naked with Jack's cum dripping down her thighs.

***

Ella woke the next morning to the sound of the shower being turned on and the smell of bacon in the air. Her stomach growled at her as she sat up and she smiled at the ache of her well-fucked pussy. She ran a brush through her sex-tangled hair and slipped on a very short pair of pyjama bottoms and a camisole to at least pretend to be decent for Jack and avoid Cleo's suspicion before opening her bedroom door and heading downstairs.

When she got to the kitchen, she was unsurprised to find Cleo at the cooker plating up eggs, bacon and toast onto three plates. She turned with a smile at Ella's entrance.

"Morning sleepyhead, Jack said you came home later than us last night!"

"Yeah, I stayed at the party a little longer - wanted to dance a bit more! How are you feeling? You were wankered last night!" Ella asked, feigning concern for her friend.

"I'm right as rain. Going to hop in the shower once I've eaten and then I'll be good as new. Jack's in there at the moment so I thought I'd sort breakfast. Here's yours, go and get started." Cleo replied, handing her a plate. Ella accepted it gratefully and plopped herself down at the dining table.

A few minutes later the shower went off and then there were footsteps on the stairs. Ella looked up as Jack walked in wearing a t-shirt and his boxers, his dark hair dripping from his shower. Cleo greeted him and handed him a plate, before grabbing her own and sitting at the table.

"Morning" he greeted Ella nonchalantly.

"Good morning! Nice to meet you in the light of day" Ella replied, smiling.

Cleo chuckled good-naturedly and the trio tucked into their breakfast, making small-talk as they ate. Once they were finished, Ella collected the plates and took them over to the sink.

"I'm heading up for a shower now, so wait until after to do the washing up Els" Cleo said, pushing away from the table. "I shouldn't be long, half an hour tops?"

"No problem babes, you go ahead. I'll get it piled up for after and then get to know Jack a bit. Got to make sure he's good enough for you of course!" Ella replied, grabbing the frying pan and the bread board to add to the pile.

"Don't scare him off though Els, I really like this one!" Cleo warned and Ella just chuckled in response. Footsteps disappeared up the stairs and a few minutes later, the shower started running.

Hands wrapped around her waist shortly after and Jack reached up to play with her tits while she stood at the sink, looking out of the window at the street. People walked past intermittently but none looked over and saw her being felt up by her roommate's boyfriend or saw her grinding her arse against him.

With a quick motion, he pushed her forward so she braced against the sink and tugged her shorts down to her knees before slipping his fingers between her legs again.

"Mmm always so fucking wet for me" he murmured, pulling his hand out to examine the wetness on his fingertips. "Tell me what you were imagining to get this worked up"

She sighed as she felt his cock poke through her thighs to rub against her pussy. "Mmm I was imagining you taking me on the dining table, right in front of Cleo. You had me bent over so she could see how good you were making me feel as you pounded me."

"Fuck that's hot" he grunted, guiding the tip of his cock inside her. Both of them moaned quietly they felt her stretch around him until he filled her completely. He held himself inside her for a moment, relishing how tightly she gripped his cock before withdrawing slowly and then thrusting back in quickly. He built up a hard rhythm, snapping his hips against hers and she leaned forwards, bending over and spreading her legs more to allow him as deep as she could take him.

The sound of the shower continued upstairs as Jack fucked Ella as hard and deep as he could. Both of them tried to muffle their grunting and moaning as he gripped her hips and drove himself inside her, while her best friend and his girlfriend was only one floor above them, showering obliviously and hoping that they were getting along with each other. She soaped her hair, unaware that her boyfriend's cock (that she hadn't even fucked yet) was inside her best friend's cunt for the third time in 24 hours.

Without pausing his fucking, Jack grabbed Ella by the hips and walked her to the dining table. He bent her over in the spot that Cleo had occupied to eat her breakfast and began pounding her hard and fast, wrapping a hand in her hair as she took him. She braced one hand against the table and used the other to cover her own mouth and prevent herself from screaming in pleasure as the tip of his cock slammed against her g-spot over and over.

He gave a hard tug on her hair, lifting her so he could speak into her ear "You know, if Cleo came down right now, I don't think I could stop fucking you. I'd keep on pounding your pussy until we both came and she would have to watch as I filled you with my cum"

His words were enough to send her over the edge and she felt the orgasm wash over her as she pictured him cumming inside her while Cleo watched on in horror. She had never felt like such a slut before and it was intoxicating. She came hard, fluttering and clenching around him as her juices flooded his cock and dripped down her thighs.

"Fuck, did that thought just make you cum? Imagining me cumming inside you while my girlfriend watched? You're the dirtiest fucking whore I've ever been inside. I'm going to cum deep inside you and when she comes down you'll have her boyfriend's jizz between your legs" he whispered urgently, slamming her harder through her orgasm and feeling his own creeping closer and closer. He reached around her to rub at her clit while he fucked her and she squirmed as he touched the sensitive button.

"Give me another one whore" he demanded, rubbing her as he continued fucking her. She cried out desperately, muffling her sounds with her hand as he brought her back to the brink with his words, fingers and cock. "Give me another orgasm and let me spray my cum deep in your cunt like a good fucking girl"

If she hadn't been muffling her cries, she would have screamed as the second, more intense orgasm wracked her body and he released a large, hot load of cum deep inside her. His thrusts continued until he had no more cum left to give her, and he slipped out of her, leaving her feeling empty but also full of cum. "Stay like that" he grunted, reaching for his phone on the table and he snapped a few pictures of her bent over the table, cum dripping out of her pussy.

Slowly she raised herself back up to standing, her legs wobbly from her orgasms. She turned to face him and found him holding out her shorts to her. She took them and slipped them back on, feeling the crotch dampen immediately at the cum dripping out of her. He slipped his boxers back on and they just looked at each other for a moment in the morning light. She bit her lip and he eyed her hungrily, both still aroused but also satisfied from their morning fuck session.

The shower switched off upstairs and Ella quickly combed her fingers through her hair to smooth it down before taking her seat, while Jack gave her tit a parting squeeze before moving across to his own seat and pretending to scroll through Facebook.

When Cleo came downstairs a few minutes later, she was pleased to see that her best friend and her boyfriend were sitting at the table together, occasionally chatting with one another. 'I'm so glad they get along' she thought to herself, drawing out her own phone and unaware of the fucking that had just transpired exactly where she was resting her arms on the table.