Her Second Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,403 Followers

"You'd?" I said.

Denise rushed the rest. "I'd like him to share my exhibitionism, to do it with me."

I drove for a few minutes silently, thinking. I wasn't too concerned for me about Denise being outed. If worst came, I could always find another job and, having gotten to know her over the last few months, I had no difficulty prioritizing Denise ahead of any job. Being on display nude myself was a bigger issue. I glanced down. Well, I'm driving along an Interstate highway with my dick and balls hanging out. No problem there. I didn't mind when the boat gawked us yesterday. I remembered the questions I'd asked myself when we first talked about Denise's dancing over a month before. She gets great joy being nude in front of other people. Who's to say I wouldn't? Even if I don't, isn't Denise worth that sacrifice?

After several miles, Denise said, "I fucked up, didn't I? You're trying to think how you'll tell me to get lost."

"No," I said, "I can't imagine that I'd ever want you to get lost. I was thinking of how to say that it may take some time and effort to ease me into being an exhibitionist with you, without sounding like I'm trying to evade it."

"You're willing to try it?" Denise asked.

"As long as you're naked with me, and if that's what it takes to keep you, of course I'm willing to," I said.

Denise leaned across the center console of my old VW Passat and kissed me. "I love you," she said. She put a hand around my exposed dick. In a less serious tone, she said, "I'd really miss this if you said 'no.'"

"You just love me for my dick?" I asked.

In a very serious tone, Denise said, "No. Not at all. The sex was great but that's not even ten percent of why I love you."

Denise let go of me and we drove a few more miles in silence. I could feel her looking at me. Finally, she said, "Harry, you said 'ease you into it.' I'd like you to come out to the bar with me next Saturday night. Not as a customer but as my boyfriend. You can stay in the back. I'd like you to meet Alicia, Danielle, the other two dancers, and Kurt. They're great people and really good friends. I'm sure you'll feel better about it once you get to know them. Kurt will comp you a few beers. You can keep your clothes on, at least until we get home."

"Ok," I said.

HStoner
HStoner
2,403 Followers