Her Secret Desire

Story Info
Sarah bored of her sex life so she surprises her husband.
7.3k words
4.61
29.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as Sarah returned home after purchasing those tantalising items from the internet, she couldn't wait to get rid of the box containing the package - even temporarily. Taking it upstairs with extreme caution so as not to raise suspicion, she entered the master bedroom and closed the door, carefully placing the parcel onto the king-size bed. Giddiness filled her heart as excitement coursed through her veins, leaving her feeling lighter than air. This newfound thrill stirred within her and made her feel alive again.

The soft touch of satin against her skin sent waves of arousal throughout her body, causing goosebumps to form along her arms. She hesitated momentarily before slowly removing one of the garments from the packaging. It was like nothing she had ever experienced -- something beyond her wildest dreams. With trembling fingers, she held the object close to her chest, revelling in the sensuality of the moment.

The delicate lace detailing along the edges seemed to invite her touch, beckoning her closer with promises of adventurous pleasures. She slowly removed the silky fabric covering the garment, exposing the hidden treasure. The sight of the strap-on panties awakened desires she hadn't known existed within herself until now. With renewed confidence, she slipped them on, savouring how they conformed to her body perfectly.

There was no doubt -- the fit was divine. She admired her reflection in the mirror, captivated by how it transformed her appearance into something bolder, sexier, and far more confident. They fit and looked just like a pair of her regular panties except, of course, for the strap-on dildo hanging from the front. For a brief moment, she paused there, wondering what John would think when he finally discovered them. But then, a thought struck her--what if he never found out? What if she could never get up the nerve to explore this with him? That sudden apprehension be lied her timid nature. For now, she'd have to continue to explore her desires alone, at least until she could work up the courage to broach the subject with John.

Hastily, she hid the item in its original container behind the closet doors. Her breath quickening, adrenalin flowing through her veins, Sarah felt emboldened with an unquenchable thirst for knowledge of her hidden fantasies. Tonight would test her resolve to see whether she genuinely wanted to take control of their lovemaking sessions and determine whether this bold step might strain the tender bond she shared with John. After all, their marriage wasn't built upon subjugation or domination... Or so she believed.

Sarah lay beside John, her eyes trained intently on his sleeping face, observing the peaceful rhythm of his breathing as his lips parted slightly. His muscular frame relaxed underneath the sheets, allowing for an occasional snore here and there. How well did she know him? Every contour of his face, every scar and freckle across his shoulders, reminded her why she fell in love with him.

Weeks had passed since she received her package, and Sarah had yet to have the courage to broach the subject with John. She did not know how he might react when and if she did. Would he think she was a freak?

Would he leave her? These questions plagued Sarah's mind. Meanwhile, the anticipation grew inside her, demanding expression. In her restlessness, she reached for his hand. The warmth of his palm met hers, creating a subtle electric charge which heightened her yearning. Their sex life was good, enjoyable even, but it lacked the edge she craved these days. The passionate, intense encounters from years ago were replaced by familiar comfort and tenderness. Before he had drifted off just now, they'd enjoyed themselves together, perhaps not quite as explosively as during the early stages of their courtship. However, it is still enough for them both to enjoy themselves well enough. But for Sarah, something was missing. She wanted more.

John continued to lie motionlessly next to her, completely unaware of her inner turmoil. She wondered if he too felt the same way or did, he want things to stay the same forever.

Barefoot, she tiptoed gingerly toward the walk-in wardrobe, avoiding the squeaks the floorboards produced when stepped upon forcefully. There, concealed amongst her clothes, was the box containing the strap-on panties she'd bought all those weeks ago.

Sarah took a deep breath, her hands clammy with nervous anticipation. She donned the strap-on panties as she'd done many times since she got them and admired how they looked on her naked form in the mirror.

She crept, trying not to disturb John, whose steady breathing indicated he remained deeply asleep. Her heart raced as she surveyed her reflection, marvelling at how the strap-on looked hanging there between her bare legs -- it exuded a sense of raw strength combined with undeniable femininity.

As she stood there, caught in the moment, she couldn't help but notice the scent lingering in the room. A mixture of fresh linens, leather, and vanilla brought forth memories of countless mornings spent wrapped in their embrace. Her gaze shifted to the window, partially open, letting a gentle spring breeze sweep through the room.

The soft wind brushed against her skin, sending goosebumps down her spine as her nipples hardened and her sex moistened beneath the satiny material of the strap-on panties. Her body quivered in anticipation, fuelled by an insatiable curiosity.

Feeling empowered, she glanced down at John, his gentle snores punctuating the room's silence. In a moment of madness, he knew exactly what to do next. Approaching cautiously, she crawled onto the bed, her knee brushing against John's leg lightly, startling him briefly. He mumbled something indistinct before rolling away from her. Undeterred, Sarah leaned forward, positioning herself beside John's naked sleeping form. With her right hand, she reached out tentatively and began to stroke his flaccid cock, gently easing it to full erection. John's eyebrows furrowed in confusion and surprise as he struggled to regain consciousness. Despite being partially aware, he allowed himself to surrender to the pleasure, instinctually trusting his partner.

"Mmm," he groaned softly, "That feels good." His voice carried traces of disorientation mixed with relief. Sarah responded by stroking his length gently, occasionally circling around the tip, eliciting small gasps from John. His penis twitched responsively beneath her ministrations, evidence of increasing desire. His brow creased in concentration, his brain attempting to piece together what was

Happening. Yet, despite the foggy memories of recent events, Sarah noticed an uptick in his breathing. Encouraged, she shifted her attention lower, teasing his perineum and balls gently with her thumb and index finger. The effect was instantaneous: John's body arched involuntarily, drawing in a sharp breath through his teeth.

Sarah pressed her lips against his neck without further prompting, trailing kisses and soft bites downward. Her mouth hovered near his earlobe, whispering sweet words of temptation and encouragement.

She let her tongue glide seductively against his sensitive flesh, evoking moans of appreciation. Shifting positions ever so slightly, Sarah reached underneath John, guiding his hand to her breasts. Sarah smiled reassuringly as his calloused palms cupped her firm, supple flesh. Her breath caught in her throat as she observed John's reaction. Never having been one to hide his feelings easily, he visibly relished the sensation, his cheekbones turning rosy with arousal. Sarah whispered gently in his ear, her breath hot against his skin. "I bought something special for us?" Her fingers curled tightly around his hardened member, stroking it gently. "Would you like to know what it is?" asked Sarah, pressing her lips against his once more. John shook his head, half in disbelief and half in curiosity. Sarah didn't give him much time to process his answer. "Trust me", she whispered, her tone both enticing and commanding. Giving a decisive nod, John was swept away in Sarah's embrace.

Sarah guided John onto all fours; in his sleepy stupor, he complied readily, not wanting her to stop stroking his achingly needy cock. As she continued to stimulate it with her right hand, she began to gently probe his perineum with her left, moving it gradually towards her ultimate prize. This action brought forth low moans from John and increased his arousal. The probing fingers of her left hand touched the sensitive skin surrounding his anus, causing a jolt of excitement coursing through his entire body. Sarah watched closely as she continued to stroke him skilfully, ensuring to maintain a constant pace. John's breath became laboured, matching the rapid beat of his heart as his body responded eagerly to Sarah's touch. The smell of his arousal filled the air, intensifying the sensual atmosphere between them. With his other hand, she deftly stimulated his anus, feeling it expand beneath her touch. John's breath turned ragged despite his sleepy stupor.

Taking her opportunity, Sarah hardly missed a beat as she lubricated the strap-on and then John's waiting ass.

Then steeling herself for what may come, Sarah guided the tip of the strap-on towards John's anus as she continued to stroke his cock expertly. As the strap-on made contact with John's anus, he shivered slightly, but other than that, he made no acknowledgement of what was happening. Still caught in his dream state, it seemed he hadn't fully grasped the reality of the situation.

Sarah took a deep breath and thought to herself here goes nothing and pushed the strap on slowly into John's tight hole. His moans and grunts became louder as the strap-on slipped deeper, stretching his anal passage gently but surely.

As John's sleepy mind finally caught up with the reality of the situation, he started struggling and thrashing about wildly, trying to break free from Sarah's hold.

Surprised by John's sudden resistance, Sarah held onto him firmly, unwilling to lose control of the situation now. His movements sent shock waves throughout her system, fuelling her determination to see this through. Clamping down harder on John's exposed cock, she steadied him again.

With unwavering confidence, Sarah began thrusting back and forth inside him, slowly building momentum. John's body bucked and writhed helplessly in response, moans pouring from his lips uncontrollably. His body language betrayed his bewilderment as he came to terms with the situation.

Slowly, at first, John started getting used to the rhythm, accepting it as part of his subconscious experience. Sarah adjusted her angle, angling her pelvis upwards to meet John's thrusts better. Each push sent surges of pleasurable pain rippling through his rectum.

Although John wasn't entirely sure why this strange sensation excited him, it did. Tiny sparks danced behind his closed eyelids, reflecting the growing intensity of his orgasm. Each powerful thrust caused little tremors in his cock, almost daring him to release.

Sensing John's mounting excitement, Sarah accelerated her tempo. Every movement became faster, rougher, driven by an urgency neither could explain nor ignore. The friction generated immense heat, igniting fires in places previously unknown.

Sarah's insistent thrusts rocked John's world upside down. Uncertainty gave way to acceptance, then fascination. As the foreign object invaded his intimacy, John's muscles relaxed, allowing him to savour the unexpected sensations. Meanwhile, Sarah's hips rolled hypnotically, driving John even deeper into the depths of ecstasy.

Their bodies intertwined, locked in perfect synchronicity. John's breath grew heavy and laboured, his chest rising and falling rapidly.

"Fuck me!" he exclaimed suddenly, the last remnants of restraint dissipating as John finally understood what was going on. All pretence of resistance vanished swiftly. He had never seen his timid and demure wife like this-- assertive, demanding, taking charge. He could feel a fire burning within her, scorching every cell until only passion remained.

Intrigued and frightened by this side of Sarah, John felt alive again -- his wife had awakened something primal in him. And it wasn't just her actions, but also how she spoke. Hearing her voice, husky with desire, made everything else fade away.

John couldn't believe how his shy wife had transformed into someone confident enough to dominate their intimate encounter. Thrusting his hips, he drove her faster and more profoundly. The combined force of their movements propelled him toward a climax that would be earth-shattering. She pushed him down, burying his face in his pillow, silencing any cries of pleasure or exertion. Sarah rode him with abandon, controlling their coupling completely. His hands pinned beneath him as she pushed him down and rode his ass harder and harder.

Her full weight bore down upon him, forcing him to succumb. She ground her hips forward, setting off a chain reaction that reverberated throughout his core. The dual stimulation heightened his sense of urgency and anticipation.

Increasing pressure built up in his testicles, swelling them grotesquely. Desperate to satisfy the demanding hunger simmering within him, John clenched his teeth, preparing for the impending explosion. Sarah sensed the imminent climax as well. Intuitively, she sped up her thrusts, ruthlessly milking every drop of desire out of him. Her hand grabbed onto his shoulders, digging her nails into his flesh, marking him.

He cried out in pain, yet, oddly, his erection grew stronger. "Fuck me harder", he said, his submission complete.

His surrender fuelled her desire, driving her onward. Grasping him roughly, she rolled him on his back, pushing his legs out of her way. She penetrated him while staring him in the eyes.

, challenging him. They moved together in a fluid motion. In spite of the pain and the uncertainty he felt earlier, they were now two people lost in passion, connected in ways beyond comprehension. Her grip on his wrists tightened; she matched his ferocity blow for blow. Despite his initial confusion, John embraced this new version of his wife wholeheartedly.

Her aggressiveness stirred up feelings in him he didn't know existed. Sarah reached down to grab his rigid member, running her thumb along the length of it, sending fresh surges of desire coursing through him. "You want me?" she asked, her voice hoarse.

"Yes," he moaned in reply, allowing her to take control entirely. His willingness gave her courage. Embracing the darkness within, she seized the reins firmly. She was no longer shying away from her desire. This new woman, fearless and daring, was unlike anything he'd ever known. She wanted him completely.

She knew exactly which buttons to press. Without hesitation, she released his arms and began to stroke his cock in time with her thrusts to amplify the effect further. She leaned in close, whispering hot words against his ear, telling him how much she desired him, how much she needed him. John's pulse raced under her gentle assault.

Every brush of her breasts against his bare chest sent shivers through his entire being. His body arched instinctively, seeking her nipples, aching to taste them once more.

But instead, she grabbed his head and forced him to kiss her passionately. Their tongues tangled hungrily, melding into one as they devoured each other greedily. Sarah ran her hands down his muscular torso, revelling in the solidity of his chest and abs. Gripping his thick erection, she massaged it gently, teasing him mercilessly. Unable to resist, John opened his mouth wide, offering her access to all she craved.

Consumed by the undeniable pull of his wife, John let go of any reservations, giving himself wholly to her. With each thrust, Sarah demanded more of him. She needed proof of his loyalty. The room echoed with gasps, whispers, and the sounds of their bodies connecting in a dance of lust. Both lost themselves in the raw, animalistic nature of their desire. Sarah's neediness mirrored his own, and they fed on one another together.

John began feeling a sensation building inside him, more potent than anything he'd known. His cock throbbed with intense arousal, ready to explode.

Sarah looked at him, seeing the same desperation etched across his features. Unable to bear it anymore, she increased her pace. Each thrust sent electric currents shooting through their joined bodies.

"Please," he begged, unable to longer contain his ravenous need. His heart hammered against his ribcage, blood thundering through his veins.

Sarah responded by gyrating her hips violently, pressing herself into him.

John threw his head back, biting his lip as he fought not to cry out. This was far beyond anything he'd experienced before and yet somehow fitting. He realised he should have listened to his wife earlier because this new level of connection was incredible. Sarah was commanding, selfish, and utterly absorbed in her desire.

Her tongue lapped at his neck, trailing kisses, and wet trails down his shoulder. Her fingers curled around his balls, squeezing lightly as if testing their capacity. His entire body tensed, straining for relief.

His cock twitched and pulsed, demanding attention. Overcome by emotion, John pressed his forehead against hers, matching her intensity.

As their faces drew closer, John's senses were flooded with her warmth and energy. The sweet smell of her perfume filled his nostrils.

Desire burned deep within him, threatening to consume him. Sarah took hold of his hands, placing them on her hips and guiding him. She moaned softly, encouraging him to match her as she continued to penetrate him forcefully with a steady rhythm. Pleasure radiated throughout his limbs, a wave crashing over him. The combination of the physical sensations created a symphony of ecstasy.

Suddenly It happened -- his entire being convulsed in a violent crescendo of pure bliss. John shouted aloud, feeling his seed shoot forth in uncontrollable bursts. For several moments, the room seemed suspended in silence, broken only by the sound of his harsh breathing.

As his rapid heartbeat slowed, Sarah withdrew the strap-on from his anus and stood up suddenly and discarded the strap-on panties on the floor beside the bed, revealing her bare sex glistening with the juices of her arousal.

She stepped up onto the bed and lowered herself to her knees, placing her moist pussy over John's face as he lay in his post-orgasmic stupor, still trying to catch his breath.

She straddled him, sitting astride his face, letting her smooth skin slide over his cheeks towards his mouth. Before he realised what she was doing, she slipped a finger in her dripping folds, spreading her arousal over his lips, taunting him as he tried to grasp what was happening. "EAT ME," she commanded. Catching up with what was happening, John obediently opened his mouth, tentatively accepting the first taste of his wife's essence. The salty flavour mixed with the musky scent left him wanting more. He began to lap at her gently, circling his tongue around her entrance eagerly.

Feeling the heat of his breath and his tender touch, Sarah's breath quickened, her excitement growing.

She allowed him to indulge in her, luxuriating in the unique taste of her femininity on his tongue. He savoured her most private part. Forcefully, Sarah issued John with instructions guiding his actions as she pushed her sex against his face with force.

He complied with her orders completely. He sucked and licked her with enthusiasm, relishing every aspect of her taste and texture. She placed her palms on his scalp, pulling him closer as she rocked slightly back and forth, allowing him greater access. John darted his tongue in and out, delighting in the sweet, sharp taste of her. His hands roamed up and down her thighs, holding her hips securely as he feasted on her. He could detect subtle undertones of both vanilla and musk, hinting at the depth of her sexual appetite.