Her Secret Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drenched in perspiration, Sarah reached for John's needy cock, wanting to ensure his final release was imminent. With skilful precision, she manipulated his length with the dexterity of a master pianist playing a grand piano.

John, overcome with gratitude and admiration for his wife's capabilities, felt an explosion of warmth fill his loins. His whole being trembled violently as his orgasm approached.

Desperate to prolong their coupling, Sarah quickly seized control of the situation once more. Using her free hand, she gripped his base, stopping him midway through his release.

"Not yet", she commanded, her voice dripping with authority. Shock registered briefly on John's face but was replaced instantly by lustful curiosity.

He wanted to know why she stopped him just now, especially after having driven him to the brink of climax. "Why did you stop me?" John asked, trying not to betray his uncertainty. "Don't you want me to finish?". His tone wavered between disbelief and hope.

Without breaking eye contact, Sarah replied smoothly, "Oh, I most certainly do." Her husky voice held an air of mystery, piquing John's interest even more.

Curiosity fuelled his libido, causing his erection to swell even further beneath her control.

Reaching down, she grabbed his testicles, gently rolling them between her thumb and index finger. Her grip was firm enough to send electric shockwaves coursing through his body, setting off a chain reaction of arousal. The thought of allowing someone else the power to manipulate him in such a vulnerable manner excited him beyond measure.

As if to prove her point, Sarah gave a sharp squeeze. John nearly cried out in agony, but then a sudden burst of uncontrollable pleasure caught him unawares. Despite the pain, there was also immense pleasure flooding his body, creating an unusual combination that had never happened before. It was as if they had entered an entirely different dimension of their own world, far removed from reality. For a brief moment, everything else vanished from existence, leaving only their bodies connected intimately.

Echoing the command, Sarah took her time undulating her hips again. Each thrust sent a wave of pleasure crashing through John's system.

Sarah pushed the strap on against his prostate, messaging it expertly as she gently tortured his genitals with her skilled hands. Every stroke, every touch seemed meticulously planned, like an artist painting a beautiful landscape.

Johns's body started to convulse with the intensity of the sensation. This was something far more significant than anything he'd ever experienced before. Feeling like he was being torn apart by invisible forces yet drawn closer by a magnetism he couldn't understand.

Sweat covered their entangled bodies, slippery and wet from the exertion.

Still locked in position, Sarah moved her body fluidly, controlling each stroke deliberately. John found himself unable to resist any longer, giving in to the irresistible urge that had been building up since she introduced the strap-on. Their bodies moved together effortlessly, melding into one entity, intertwining limbs, and mouths in an all-consuming dance of love and lust.

They were lost in a world of pure physical pleasure, their minds consumed solely by the throbbing sensations between their thighs.

John arched his back, grunting with the intensity of their connection. The sweaty smells of their bodies merged with the scents of lavender and musk lingering in the room. Even the soft light filtering through the window seemed to add an ethereal quality to the otherwise mundane space.

Sarah slowly increased the speed of her thrusts, watching as John's body responded accordingly. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh grew more pronounced, drowning out any noise from outside the room. Their eyes met occasionally, holding each other's gaze in silent communication.

Every movement, every groan, every shift of weight spoke volumes to the other person. They danced together, moving as one organism, seeking ultimate pleasure.

As the tension built inside John, he began to lose focus, his mind drifting away from the present. He surrendered himself entirely to the sensations wracking his body. He felt as if he was floating above himself, observing the scene unfold below.

Finally, he came, an earth-shattering orgasm, unlike anything he had ever experienced before. His entire body shook violently, every nerve ending alive with pleasure. Sarah's presence, her firm grasp on his hips, and her confident thrusts brought him to the edge of sanity. He saw stars behind closed eyelids, his vision blurred with ecstasy. And still, Sarah continued to ride him, drawing out the sweet torment until he was spent.

Afterwards, exhausted, they collapsed onto the bed, wrapped in each other's embrace. The post-coital silence was palpable, filled with shared knowledge of their newfound dynamic. Neither tried to escape or speak, knowing the importance of these moments together.

Their tender connection reassured them, reinforcing their commitment to embracing change. Both Sarah and John recognised the significance of this turn in their lives, understanding that growth meant learning to navigate uncharted territories within themselves and each other.

They cuddled closely under the sheets, comfortably familiar with each other's curves and angles. Sarah pressed herself against John's broad shoulder, relishing the contrast between her slight frame and his robust masculinity.

Outside, birds sang merrily, announcing the arrival of dawn -- an auditory reminder of the fleeting nature of pleasures and joys. However, their connection remained unbroken, an eternal bond transcending time itself.