Her Secret Place Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It looked created from the deepest nightmares, not just her own, but humanity, or perhaps the cosmos, itself, or some mysterious, undiscovered alien race.

An amorphous, semi-fluid blob, blacker than the blackest night, festooned with far too many eyes, mouths, and tentacles to count.

Here is where the fear came. The belated emotion slammed into her brain, with the fury of a train right before it hit the car.

Oh! Fuck! What did I get into here?!

She didn't struggle. She couldn't, wrapped in binding tentacles.

The monster pulled her into its embrace. The dim light of the cave extinguished as it engulfed her.

She expected, at that moment, to be ripped to shreds, chomped into bloody pieces by countless mouths.

The parting of her legs, the spreading of her ass cheeks, the slithering slime into her folds and anus, came as a surprise.

Holy fuck! A tentacle monster is entering me?!

An invasion her body couldn't resist. A penetration by things at once, hard and firm, like cocks, yet soft and fluid, like jelly.

They slithered through her wet tunnel, into her womb in constant movement.

Slime and tentacles swirled around her clit, causing orgasms and floods of cum, flooding her in turn with their black seed.

It flooded her mouth, her throat, her belly, from both ends. She felt its tentacles, its slimy essence, flow through her intestines, to meet its companions in the middle.

Its seed tasted vile. She gagged and choked, but the thing suppressed her vomit.

Carla lay in the creature's black embrace. Her body twitched and came, drowning in pain and pleasure, floating in the timeless dark.

She thought she'd gone insane when she first heard the words. It took moments, or hours, to realize the depth of the creature's invasion.

Mmmm, such tasty warm flesh.

Who?! What?! I've gone crazy! I'm talking to myself because I'm being raped by a blob!

Mmmm, a... blob... that is how I wouldn't describe myself, little ape.

Who? What are you?

My kind has no name, little ape. We exist. That is all.

I'm not an ape.

My kind were old on this world when yours were monkeys in the trees, ape. We see no difference between you and your brethren.

Why are you doing this?

Pain and pleasure are our existence. It will be yours as well. If I allow you to live. It has been so long since I've tasted warm flesh around my essence. So long since I've feasted on souls, pain, and tantra. I will do so many beautiful things to you. I will show you wonders as you have never imagined, give you pleasures as you never experienced, pain beyond your greatest sensation, and you will give me everything you are or have been, or will be. And you will breed for me, and love me.

In her receding former life, Carla would have cried, "No!" Or vowed, "Not in your wildest dreams, you freak!" As she would at any toxic coming near. But her body orgasmed instead, and the creature flooded her mind with the real truth of the cosmos.

Black visions of the shoggoth, the Elder Things who created them; vision of entities, far older, and far more evil, whose power dwarfed even the shoggoths' creators, should have destroyed her mind. Insanity would be a mercy.

The shoggoth was far too cruel for that.

Carla's mind could not be allowed the mercy of oblivion, or madness, or even death. She had to know everything. Otherwise, how else would the shoggoth be able to milk every ounce of pain and despair caused by the revelations.

So the young woman was forced to experience the blackest of dreams, while her body was taken to orgasmic ecstasies not experienced by humans for eons.

And in the midst of this dark coupling, came an interruption... which annoyed the shoggoth immensely.

To Be Continued Little Apes.

12