The Creature in Bunker Eighty Two

Story Info
Leo and Kate find a creature within the depths of the bunker.
4.2k words
4.58
23.9k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myrph
Myrph
627 Followers

Author's Note: Huge thanks to DarkFarie for helping me to edit the story. I'm trying new things out of concern that I'm writing the same kind of stuff. I heard of consentacles and really like the idea. I'm open to write more like this if you want to see these kinds of stories, if not, I'll try something else. As always, all characters are 18+ years of age and all feedback is appreciated!

Story Tags: Alien, Non-human, multiple orgasms, sci-fi, tentacles

Leo absent-mindedly plucked at his jumpsuit as he observed the power panel. He was assigned the repair duty years ago by the Overseer of his bunker. Their community was a small one of about 60 people. When the bombs fell around ten years ago, Leo was twelve. He would still wake up in the middle of the night, imagining what happened to the people caught in the blast. But after some time, he considered Bunker 82 his home now.

He ran his fingers through his brown hair as he tried to reroute the power to the life support systems. As he connected a red wire, he heard a faint hiss of a sliding door down the corridor. Most of the maintenance access doors were in an abandoned side of the bunker.

"The hell? I don't remember a door there." Leo said to himself.

The repairman walked down the hallway to see a sliding door with a green light above it. The door was partially obscured by pipes and ducting. He waved his hand and the door slid open.

The room contained several laboratory tables that were covered in dust. Beakers covered several of the tables. Leo saw another door on the far wall. He walked cautiously through the lab and the next door slid open.

The next room contained several ancient computers, in the center was a brine pool, thick glass surrounding it. Leo pressed his face against the glass to see inside. The brine was a pale greenish-blue. He could see a shape in the viscous fluid but he couldn't discern what it was.

Leo went to one of the computers to see if he could find any research logs on the brine pool. When the computer slowly booted up, he saw a report stating the creature came from outer space and fed on bodily fluids.

The repairman clicked on a symbol he didn't recognize. The thick glass hissed as it retracted into the floor.

"Oh shit! Fuck! No, no, no!" Leo exclaimed.

The shape in the pool stirred and Leo saw seven teal-green tentacles rise up from the brine. Leo was so scared he couldn't move. The appendages were roughly an inch in diameter. A tentacle swayed in his direction. It then waved at him. Stunned, Leo waved back. The tentacle cautiously reached out to him. Leo, backed away slowly. His body quivered. The tentacle paused, clearly trying not to be a threat.

The repairman hesitantly reached his arm out to touch the slimy appendage. The warm goo coated the tendrils but its skin was slick and rubbery. The tendrils slowly wove through his fingers and then released his hand.

Leo took a nervous step forward. Another tentacle rose out of the brine pool. It moved slowly and deliberately towards his midsection. It gingerly rubbed against his crotch.

"What the?" Leo asked aloud.

The tentacle pressed itself around his crotch, undulating slowly. Leo felt his manhood hardening. The tentacle continued grinding on his bulge.

Leo slowly unzipped his jumpsuit, exposing his pale form. He was slightly overweight but it was easy to feel the muscle underneath a thin layer of fat. He stood before the brine pool, in nothing more than his boxers. The tentacles became more interested in his manhood. Another tendril caressed his thigh sensually. The tentacle's sucker latched on his inner thigh for a moment before coming off with a pop, eliciting a low groan from the repairman. Leo looked down at the hickey on his thigh.

His loins were set ablaze. Electricity crackled across his skin at the creature's touch. A burning lust was awoken in his core. Leo wasn't sure if it was the fear of the unknown or the way the tentacles fondled him that heightened his desire. His cock was rock solid, throbbing with anticipation.

Two tentacles slowly removed his underwear, revealing his average-sized manhood. A third appendage slithered out of the pool. It coiled around his member. It slowly slid up and down his cock. The slime acted as a natural lubricant. Leo's head dipped back; a soft moan escaped his lips.

Finally, the creature revealed itself. A teal-green, bulbous head arose out of the brine. Four, glowing alien eyes drank in his naked body. A dripping orifice was located where its "mouth" would be. Leo noticed it bore an uncanny resemblance to a woman's pussy.

The young repairman stood in ecstasy, unable to move. The tentacle expertly stroked his cock, lightly twisting with each pump. Leo tried to stifle his lewd moans. He felt the tentacles gently pull him towards the brine pool. The creature seemed to be inviting him in. Leo shakily walked into the pool. The creature pulled itself closer to him, enveloping his throbbing member into its "mouth".

Leo couldn't help himself. He released a passionate moan that echoed off the walls. His cock felt every tendril that fondled his head, every bump that rubbed against his shaft. The organ sucked his cock as if it was savoring the moment.

The young man's legs and arms felt numb and his spine shuddered as his body was subjected to otherworldly pleasure. When Leo's legs finally gave out, the creature's slimy tentacles caught him and gently sat him down in the brine pool. The creature slid over his waist, mounting him. The creature was heavier but not overbearing. Tentacles slid and coiled around his legs and chest, sensually exploring his body.

Finally, the flood of stimulations overwhelmed the young repairman. He groaned lustfully as he came. The creature chittered happily as his seed coated its orifice. To Leo's surprise, the creature didn't stop sucking. But it did go slower than before. Lightly slurping on his head. Leo moaned as a sucker latched onto his neck for a moment before popping off.

What felt like yet another orgasm was building inside him. Leo's head bobbed as another wave of pleasure slammed through his body. His muscles tensed and his eyes rolled up as every sucker latched onto his body and popped off at once. His body looked like it was covered in hickeys.

Leo sat in the pool for several minutes as his mind slowly returned to him. The creature dismounted him but continued to hold him lovingly. After cuddling, Leo slowly stood up and exited the pool. The repairman turned back to the creature as he slowly put his clothes back on. It watched him the entire time.

"I'll be back for round two." He said.

The creature made a heart shape with two tentacles in response.

***

As Leo finally restored power to the panel, his mind was still thinking of the creature. His body was spent.

"BZZZT!!" A female shouted behind him.

Leo was too exhausted to jump.

Leo turned to see Kate, the bunker's botanical engineer.

"Holy shit! Somebody got some last night." Kate mused as she saw several hickeys around his neck.

"Yeah, it was insane." He replied.

"Who was it? Francesca?" Kate asked.

"Nope." Leo answered.

"Jane?" She asked

"If I told ya, I'd have to kill ya." Leo smirked.

"Ah come on, who was it?" She inquired further.

"I can't kiss and tell." Leo said wryly.

Leo was fond of Kate; a dusting of freckles gave her an adorable face. She was well built, fit but not an Amazon physique. Her platinum blonde hair was always kept in a hip length French braid. Leo would've tried to date her if she wasn't such a gossip. But she was still nice to him, so Leo was friendly. He was just careful what he told her.

"I'm gonna find out anyway, so why not tell me?" She pressed.

"Just to bug you." Leo lied.

Kate playfully punched his arm.

"Alright, secret squirrel. I'm happy for you." Kate chuckled as she walked away.

Leo chuckled before he let his mind return to the creature in the pool. His spine shivered at the memory of the creature's touch. He wanted to go back right away but he knew his body needed time to recover.

***

Several hours later, once Leo had finished his dinner. He left the cafeteria and tried to casually return to the brine pool. Unbeknownst to him, he was being followed by Kate. She had to know who had stolen her crush from her.

She followed him as he returned to the panel he was working on earlier in the day. Then he went into the maintenance section.

"Quite the secret rendezvous." Kate murmured to herself.

Leo entered the lab before the brine pool. Kate waited for several minutes before peeking through the still open door. She didn't see Leo in the room, instead she saw another sliding door.

"I never knew this was here." Kate thought to herself.

She waited for half an hour from her hiding spot behind several pipes in the shadows. When no one else entered, she crept closer to the door. Her curiosity overtook her and she waved her hand in front of the door.

When the door opened, Kate gasped. Leo was in a pool. He was completely naked in the embrace of a bizarre creature. It had a tentacle wrapped around his cock and was stroking it while several other tendrils were wrapped around his body.

Leo turned, mid-moan, and his eyes locked with hers.

"Kate?! This isn't what-" he started.

Kate stood in shock. The creature fired three tentacles towards Kate. She tried to flee but the tentacles were too fast. She was pulled into the room by her ankles while the third appendage covered her mouth, muffling her screams. Tears of horror streaked down her face as Kate was pulled towards the pool. Then the creature held her in place just outside the brine pool.

"Kate, Kate, it's okay! It doesn't want to hurt you!" Leo tried to hurriedly explain.

Kate wasn't listening, she was desperately trying to escape. She quickly realized it was pointless when she was too tired to keep fighting, yet the creature continued to pull her towards the brine.

"Kate, listen to me. It's okay, it doesn't want to eat you." Leo explained again, in a calm voice.

She whipped her head back to Leo and the monster. Leo stood in the brine, unharmed. The tentacle covering her mouth slowly slid away.

"Leo? What... What is this... Thing?" Kate panted.

"I'm not sure but I know it doesn't mean any harm." Leo answered.

"You've been... Fucking this thing?" Kate rasped.

"More like it's been fucking me. But please... Trust me on this. It's okay." Leo calmly said.

Kate was quiet for a moment.

"Okay..." She whispered, still terrified.

"Hold your hand towards it." Leo instructed.

Kate did as she was told, her hand shaking. A tentacle rose out of the brine and hovered in front of her hand for a moment. It then wove itself between her fingers. Kate felt calmed somehow. Her fear slipped away. The tentacle slowly retracted its tendril.

Kate took a deep breath. Two more tentacles rose out of the brine and lightly pulled at her jumpsuit.

"What is it doing?" Kate asked, a faint tremor in her voice.

"It likes you; it wants you to undress." Leo said as an appendage coiled up his leg.

"O- okay." Kate replied.

She nervously unzipped her jumpsuit. A light blue bra concealed her B cup breasts. As she disrobed, Leo couldn't help but feel his manhood swell. Once she pulled her jumpsuit down to her wide hips, she revealed her mismatched black panties.

A tentacle carefully removed her panties. When another rubbed between her lips. Kate inhaled sharply at the creature's touch. It slowly rubbed up and down her womanly flower, coating it in brine. Several more tentacles began exploring her body.

As Leo watched her, a tentacle wrapped around his manhood and started stroking him. He sighed passionately at the creature's touch. He sat back in the brine, still watching the creature toy with Kate.

It had been a long dry spell for Kate. She hadn't been touched by a man for months. The way this creature teased her was nearly enough to make her climax. Her skin felt like it was on fire. Two appendages coiled around her petite breasts; the tips of the tentacles played with her nipples. Another tendril latched several suckers on her neck. Kate sighed lustfully as the suckers popped off one by one.

Then, a sucker latched onto her clit. She moaned loudly as the sucker pulled on her pleasure button but didn't pop off. Meanwhile the tentacle that was rubbing between her lips began prodding her sopping wet mound. Kate's hips pressed against the appendage, trying to press it inside her. Much to her disappointment, the creature only continued to tease her. Another tendril coiled around her leg, tenderly sliding up her thigh.

"Please..." Kate begged between heavy breaths.

The creature seemed to understand as it slowly pushed into her pussy. Kate sighed as her body was rocked with pleasure. The tentacle went right to her G spot and fondled it inside her, while the other tentacle pulsed on her clit. Kate groaned lewdly at the stimulations. She didn't notice the creature pulling her closer to the brine pool.

While Kate was experiencing mind-shattering pleasure for the first time, Leo knew what he wanted. He waded over the creature's main body. It turned to him, it's "mouth" opened expectantly as the tentacle released his cock. He slowly penetrated the orifice. He moaned lewdly as the familiar sensation still overwhelmed his body and mind. His moans grew louder and more regular with every thrust.

Kate looked up to see a phallic tentacle hovering in front of her. The young woman, overtaken by lust, opened her mouth. The appendage accepted the invitation and slid into her mouth. It tasted sweet and Kate let out muffled moans. She felt like this creature had awoken a primal lust deep in the recesses of her brain.

She was close, but she couldn't voice it. The only indication was her moans went up an octave. She always loved giving blowjobs; however, she hadn't given in to her carnal desire out of fear of her image. With her inhibitions thrown to the wind, Kate greedily slurped on the tendril. Desperately trying to bring the creature to a climax.

Another tentacle caressed her buttocks, tenderly massaging it. While another appendage gingerly prodded her ass. She moaned into the tentacle, begging for new levels of pleasure. Her hips ground against the tentacles.

Meanwhile, Leo groaned as he reached his orgasm. His body shivered while the creature gulped down his hot seed. He clung to the creature's body. There was no doubt in his mind, he was addicted to this creature.

Kate screamed in pleasure once the tentacle pushed into her ass. Her body quivered from the mind-breaking climax. She had never felt this kind of ecstasy, it was beyond euphoric. In that moment, her body felt on fire, every thrust from the creature sent crashing waves of pleasure through her body. The tentacles slowed their pumping. Kate groaned and sucked harder, trying to convey that she wanted the creature to pound her through the orgasm.

It seemed to understand after a moment. The tendrils picked up their pace and voraciously slammed in and out of her. The burning in her core intensified to inhuman levels. She couldn't bear it any longer, her eyes rolled up. Her body spasmed as another orgasm tore through her. Weak moans escaped her lips.

Little did the biological engineer know, her demands affected Leo. The creature sucked on him at the same pace it was fucking Kate. Leo moaned at the overstimulation. His legs gave way and he tightly gripped the monster. Finally, he was able to form words between high pitched moans. Several tentacles coiled around the young man, holding him in place in spite of his writhing.

"Kate! Oh fuck... Oh god... Please, make it... Oh fuck... Stop!" He pleaded through ragged breaths.

After her third, inhuman orgasm rocked her body and mind. Despite her efforts to keep going, Kate was spent. The creature again sensed this and slowed to a stop with both of its partners. It released Leo and carefully pulled its appendages out of Kate.

"Holy... Shit..." Kate panted.

The two laid down, their minds reeling and bodies sent asunder from the experience.

"That was... Fucking incredible..." Leo mumbled between heavy breaths.

"Thank you." A feminine voice reverberated through his mind.

Kate slowly lifted herself up, her muscles ached. Leo looked at her.

"Did you hear- "He started.

"It was me." The voice echoed through his thoughts.

"Did you just..." Kate tried to form words.

"Speak? Yes. My name is Ruzarmu. I'm an alien from very, very far away from here." The creature explained.

"How... long have you been here?" Leo stuttered.

"I was here shortly before your bombs fell. Your kind whisked me away for study. Once they discovered what I ate, study slowed to a crawl until it ceased entirely." Ruzarmu telepathically expounded.

"Wh-What do you eat?" Kate asked.

"I feed on the sexual fluids of other creatures. Although I very much enjoy the taste of human fluid." The telepathic message had a mischievous tone to it.

A tentacle lightly spanked Leo while another briefly fondled Kate's breast.

"I know I enjoy tasting your tentacles." Kate mused, gently touching the appendage.

"Thank you." Ruzarmu replied.

"So why didn't you speak before?" Leo asked.

"I was too weak, when you first entered, I fought my urge to feed more aggressively. I didn't dare let my guard down and couldn't risk breaking my concentration. But you two have satiated my hunger... for now." The creature spoke telepathically.

"You can be more aggressive?" Kate and Leo asked in unison.

"Yes." Ruzarmu answered.

Leo grinned.

"So... can you be more aggressive with me next time I come in?" Leo asked.

"Same!" Kate added.

"I suppose so." Ruzarmu responded.

"Should we decide on a safeword?" Leo asked Kate.

Kate looked down, pondering.

"Flower?" Kate suggested.

"Deal." Leo replied.

"Understood." The creature cooed.

"I don't want to leave but I probably should get back to work before I'm missed." Leo said dejectedly.

"Aww, please don't go." Ruzarmu begged.

A tentacle coiled around his hand.

"I should go..." The young man, trying to justify his decision to himself.

"Round two?" Ruzarmu asked.

"I won't last long, but I'm up for it!" Kate exclaimed

Leo sighed in faux reluctance.

"Okay, I'll stay." He decided.

"Yay!" The creature chirped audibly, "So if you want more aggressive. I kinda need to get in the mood."

"Okay?" Leo replied, confused.

"Try to leave and fight me as much as you want. I love the feeling of corrupting others." Ruzarmu explained.

"A kinky alien..." Kate remarked.

"Right? Okay, would it be more believable if we were wearing clothes?" Leo asked.

Ruzarmu warbled gleefully.

"Yes! Absolutely!" The alien chittered.

"Oh I'm so excited!!" Kate declared.

The two quickly dressed, anticipating what was coming next. Ruzarmu sank beneath the brine.

"Leo, did you see that?" Kate asked, getting into character.

Leo quickly understood what was happening.

"Yeah, it looks like something is in that pool." He said convincingly.

Two tentacles rose out of the slime.

"Oh shit! Kate run!" Leo yelled.

They ran towards the door. However the tentacles lashed out and coiled around their waists. They were pulled towards the brine pool by the tentacle's astounding strength. Leo kicked back and tried to grab anything to keep himself from going into the pool. He clung to a table mounted to the ground. Kate, on the other hand, wasn't so lucky. She was pulled into the liquid. Countless tentacles surrounded her, pulling off her clothes violently, but yet they didn't tear the fabric. One appendage coiled around her neck but didn't squeeze, it hesitated.

"I'll try choking." Kate thought.

The tentacle obliged and firmly squeezed around her neck, careful to avoid putting pressure on her windpipe. The creature's choking forced her mouth open. The tendril around her neck forced its way into her mouth. The appendage tasted sweet. Kate tried to wiggle out of the creature's grasp. In response, two more tentacles gripped her shapely thighs. Using the suckers to restrain the woman further.

Myrph
Myrph
627 Followers
12