All Comments on 'Her Sex Prisoner Ch. 02'

by EmeraldSolitaire

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It Has Been Good to A Point

Even though stories of femdom are not my cup of tea, this was going so well between the loving couple I continued to read it. Eating his cum was the first step in crossing the line. He said he didn't want to, what part of that did Fidelity not understand? A little successful coercion and it will become the stepping stone to a downward spiral ending in a failed relationship. Many stories or real relationships start out like this and one partner does not know when to stop. Will look for chapter 3 and see if she stops. If not then no worries, won't be looking for anymore.

The only reason I kept reading is you're a good writer that kept my attention in a genre I don't usually follow. That says something about your skill. Hope you will continue to post but maybe in something I can appreciate more. No rating for a genre that I don't like to begin with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent

An excellent start. The question is where to take it next. With this start, Felicity can turn out to either be a very good service top (which is a wonderful thing) or a fem domme in training.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
There's nowhere to go with this.

She's either going to prison for life or someone is going to be dead. Bad bad story

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago

This girl ties more knots than a troop of boy scouts! After awhile the story seems a little repetitive and the sex is kind of bland. Still ,it makes me wonder what's next and hopefully,after making him lick his own cum starts to inject some more of her fantasies in to the action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

I loved this story from start to finish. It’s long been my desire to be kept tied and gagged as Lee was

EmeraldSolitaireEmeraldSolitaireabout 4 years agoAuthor
I want to make this one happen

As in this entire series. Id like to do this.

Though since Ive wrote this Ive developed an overactive bladder.

I would say for pissing that could be worked into play, as in Id be kept tied up and whoever is in the Felicity role would assist when carrying this out in real time.

But for # 2 that constitutes a hard limit IRL and Id have to be untied for business though if in a scene as soon as Im done ropes go back on.

There are scenarios where Id play try to escape and get caught just to get tied tighter and good teasing but not with doo doo

EmeraldSolitaireEmeraldSolitaireabout 4 years agoAuthor
But the part about being made to drink from a shoe

This one is a key fantasy.

First experience I had was having a stripper tie me up at the champagne room in a club in Alabama and I asked her to do that not knowing they were open shoes and couldn't hold liquid.

When I saw a pro domme in New Orleans whose name I omit, I wanted to do this but she was out St Claude way and my hotel at Camp and Gravier and didnt want to drunk drive.

This came up in Nashville and the domme there did attempt it but because I had to drive about 20 minutes back to where my motel was I couldn't

awyldsideawyldsideover 1 year ago

Great gentle femdom. But maybe a little too polite.

Finally, something a little more kinky, lick his cum, and her desire, not his. I’ve been waiting for this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmeraldSolitaire@EmeraldSolitaire
I wrote these stories intending to show them to a future lover or wife to communicate my desires, and probably my wife, as I was uncomfortable and couldn't vocalize them. Given that I now have a brand name I intend to publish Romance stories like these on Amazon for sale but ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES