Her Sinful Past Ch. 01

Story Info
Blackmailed by teen neighbor and his sister.
6.5k words
4.56
21k
28
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldMan45
OldMan45
1,024 Followers

Feeling lips softly kiss her, she opened her eyes as she felt a hand caress her back, sliding down to grope her round buttock. Moaning she returned the kiss. She knew how he wanted her to respond and gave him what he wanted. He wanted passion and a passionate kiss he got.

"God I'm going to miss you this week," he groaned breaking the kiss and standing.

"Hmmmm," I'm going to miss you too baby," she cooed, pulling the covers back exposing her nude body. "Can I give you a going away gift," she teased reaching for his already semi hard cock.

"You have no idea how bad I'd like to crawl back in bed with you," he groaned, "but if I don't leave now I'll miss my plane."

"It's going to be so lonely without you here for a whole week," she pouted.

"We'll make up for it when I get back," he grinned pulling the cover back up to cover her voluptuous body. "Go back to sleep I'll tell Ellen not to disturb you."

Rolling over she closed her eyes until she heard the bedroom door close. She waited until she heard him going down the stairs then turned and laid on her back. Staring at the ceiling she sighed and got up and went into her large walk-in closet and got out her vibrator. Hell married 3 years and this was the only way she got an orgasm.

Looking into the full length mirror on the door of her closet she turned different ways admiring her toned body. Her curvy 36-24-36 figure, long blonde hair, and blue eyes stared back at her. Standing 5' 7" 127 pounds she smiled at herself as she ran her fingers through her curly pubic hair and down through her moist lips.

Laying in bed she closed her eyes and turned the vibrator on, the low buzz made her smile and run the silicone shaped phallus up and down the lips of her pussy. When she was good and wet she inserted the 7" vibrating phallus into her slick tunnel until the vibrating balls of the vibrator were tight against her. Holding it there she moaned and played with her hard nipples. "Hmmmm" she moaned softly and started moving the phallus in and out slowly, over and over. Her body started responding and she increased the speed of the vibrator where it was vibrating at its highest setting, plus pumped the phallus in and out of her cunt faster and faster.

Planting her feet she started thrusting her cunt up as the fake cock pushed in her wet pussy, writhing and groaning as her orgasm approached. When the orgasm peaked she bit her bottom lip to keep from screaming and Ellen possibly hearing. Still "Oh, oh, fuckkkk mmeee," escaped her lips as she rode the roller coaster of sparks that raced through her body. Coming down from her blissful climax, her heart pounding, her breathing finally slowed as she lay, juices running down out of her cunt and on to the bed, the fake cock still stuffed inside her.

Finally pulling the fake cock out of her she stared at it and smiled as she brought it up to her mouth and licked and sucked her juices off of it. "Hmmmm," she moaned and rolled over sated and pulled the covers back over her and dozed back off.

Next door........

Coming up behind her 19 year old brother Mark, 18 year old Cindy peered over his shoulder. "What are you looking at?" She asked as she laid her chin on his shoulder her hands wrapped around his naked body.

Chuckling he said, "Admiring some photos I took of our neighbor, I wouldn't mind tapping that!"

"What is my pussy is not enough for you?" She teased placing her hand around his hard cock.

"There's no such thing as too much pussy Sis," he laughed. "An yes I love fucking my gay sister, but variety is the spice of life."

"For your info I'm bi, or at least I am since you raped me," she purred in his ear as she used one hand to stroke his shaft and the other hand to gently play with his balls.

"Oh come on Sis, your were complaining to me about your lesbian girlfriend moving, and I just offered to eat your pussy to give you some relief," he smiled leaning his head back and kissing her cheek. "Besides when you came it turned me on so much I felt like I needed some relief so I slipped my willy in that tight pussy and you sure as hell didn't complain."

"I think I said no," she whispered in his ear and continued playing with his privates.

"I don't think so, it was like you screamed, 'Oh, Oh,' over and over and came on my cock 2 times before I filled your pussy with my man juice," he chuckled softly and moaned letting her play with his man meat.

Continuing to nibble on her brother's ear and slowly stroke his large cock, she murmured in his ear, "can you take your mind off our neighbor long enough to fuck your horny sister," she pleaded her voice husky?

"After one good shagging your addicted to my cock just like Mom," he laughed as he grabbed her and pulled her around lifting her tiny frame and lowering on his 9" cock.

OH GOD," she screamed as he pulled her down on him until her ass fit snugly in his lap, her cunt stretched wide on his thick dick. "Oh,oh, my gawd Mark," she groaned.

Grabbing her tiny waist with both hands he lifted her up and down on his thick long shaft, fast and hard as her tiny tits bounced in front of his face. "This is what you wanted Sis to ride my pole and show you what you've been missing," he grunted loudly latching on to her left tit and sucking her tiny tit entirely into his mouth.

Cindy threw her head back, her hands digging into her brother's broad muscular shoulders, her mouth forming silent O as he used her body to jack off inside her tight pussy.

Releasing her tit he growled, "Cum on my cock you horny slut," he groaned, her ass slapping his thighs every time he bottomed out inside her.

"Oh,oh, oh, fuck. shit,.....you're.........splitting.....me.....OH FUCK...I'm...cuummiinggg," sje squealed loudly.

"ARRGGGGGGG," he roared, "his hands gripping her tiny ass jerking her up and down his throbbing cock until he unloaded 4, 5, 6 loads of creamy cum inside her cunt!

Her arms around his neck, her head on his shoulder she shook, trembled, gasping for air, "Oh gawd, oh me, ohhh," she moaned her pussy clenching as her orgasm rolled through her body.

Mark held her tightly to him, her hard buds against his chest, as he hands rubbed her back, feeling his cock finally soften. "Damn you got a tight pussy," he chuckled.

Still holding tightly to her brother as she came down from her orgasm she asked, "Are you really fucking Mom?"

"I have been for a year," he laughed, "seems Dad can't satisfy her."

Leaning back she looked him in the face, "Oh my gawd, you're not lying are you?"

"No, she saw me jacking off with a pair of her panties one night and just stood there in her night gown fingering her pussy while she watched me cum. Then she came over to me and knelt down and licked my cock clean, then sucked me until I was hard then mounted me just like you did. She came like a race horse and we've been fucking ever since," he chuckled.

"That bitch," hissed Cindy, "every time Mary Ann came over and spent the night she was rude to her, and I just told Mary Ann that Mom and Dad were mad at each other and to just ignore her. I think she suspected Mary Ann was more than just a friend, and maybe knew we were lovers."

"Well every time your lover came over, it made it difficult for Mom to sneak into my room, she was afraid Mary Ann might learn about us. Plus she might have been jealous. It wouldn't surprise me if Mom was bi," chuckled Mark.

Laying her head back on her brother's shoulder she turned her head and whispered in his ear, "You know I've dreamed about making out with Mom do you think you could help make that happen," she purred.

""Maybe I can work it where you get to eat my cum out of her pussy. that would really turn me on," he laughed loudly.

"Oh hell I feel your cock swelling again," Cindy groaned.

"Picturing you eating Mom's cum filled cunt is making me hard again," he growled, and started lifting her up and down on his cock again going faster and faster.

"Oh shit...oh, oh, gawd Mark......" Cindy whimpered as he hammered her tiny body up and down on his dick over and over.

"Your gonna eat my cum out of Mom, then I'm gonna fuck her again while you sit on her face," he grunted, pounding her sore soaked pussy until she was screaming his name over and over.

Cindy collapsed like a rag doll as her next orgasm hit her like a lightning strike, moaning softly as he emptied another massive load of sperm inside her stretched vagina.

Next door at Covington's.....

"Good morning Mrs. Covington," Ellen greeted her when she walked into the kitchen mid-morning.

"Please I have asked you to stop calling me that, it makes me feel like an old woman," said Lily in a harsh tone, "I'm only 28 years old."

"Sorry Mrs. Cov...I mean Lily," Ellen said, "I've been working for Mr. Covington for a long time and he prefers the help to address him formally."

"Whatever," huffed Lily, "I'll have lunch at the pool today, fix me Shrimp Scampi with pasta along with a bottle of white wine." Turning her back on Ellen, her white cover up flowing behind her as she stormed outside to the pool, in her blue bikini, 3 inch white heels, floppy straw hat and large basket weave beach purse.

Next door........

Mark turned the shower off and stepped out of the shower, chuckled to himself, life was good, rich parents, he was officially a mother-fucker, and now his lesbian sister was addicted to his cock.

Slipping on a pair of shorts he went back to his computer and pulled up the pictures he had accumulated of his blonde neighbor. Examining several he had of close ups of her face, he knew that face from somewhere.

Frustrated he walked out on the 3rd floor balcony and there was the blonde beauty laying out by the pool. He got his expensive digital camera with a telephoto lens and started snapping pictures. The way her lounge chair was angled he got some excellent pictures of her body, especially her cleavage and abdomen.

His picture taking was interrupted when the maid served her lunch. She had got up and walked over to a covered patio and sat with her back to him. Oh well he went and loaded the new pictures to his computer. Her eyes and the shape of her mouth kept haunting him.

At the Covington's........

Under the shaded patio Lily sipped her wine after eating, pondering if she could get by another two years with just her 7" vibrator. That damn prenup said if they divorced before 5 years she gets nothing, over 5 years and she got at least a million dollars, and after 10 years 30 percent of his wealth. Stay married and if he died she would end up with several hundred million dollars perhaps a billion.

Conner Covington was 48, 20 years older than Lily. He was the CEO of Covington Corporation, which was involved in the oil and gas business, plus timber and coal. Lily had met him at an auction where she had volunteered to work because that's where you had a chance to meet rich men.

Dressed elegantly she helped during the auction of paintings and jewelry to raise money for Breasts Cancer. The least expensive painting would start at $100,000 and the least expensive Jewelry piece would start at $250,000. Needless to say, only the rich could afford such items.

During a break in the auction she was hit on by several men, a couple of rich married men. Conner had approached her when she was in the process of fending off an aggressive married man, and like a gentleman he rescued her. Then it just took a matter of time for her to work her feminine wiles and she landed herself a tycoon.

For a 48 year old man Conner was handsome and worshiped the ground she walked on but his lawyer persuaded him to get a prenup in place. Conner's first wife had died of breast cancer at an early age, which is why he was at the auction.

Lily sipped more wine and told herself she would just have to get by with her toy cock at least for another 2 years, then maybe she could take a chance to fool around behind his back. At least she would walk away with a million bucks if she got caught!

Conner had a nice 6 1/2 inch cock, he just wasn't very good in bed, hell he wasn't even very good at eating pussy. Some nights after sucking his cock and draining his balls he was done for the night. UGH! Two more years!!!!

Next door.......

"God Mark you still looking at pictures of Mrs. Covington," Cindy teased him.

"Yeah, I know I've seen her somewhere. Hell I have even reviewed some porn sites trying to see if that's where I saw her," Mark stated as he reviewed the pictures he had taken earlier.

"Why don't you go to the dark web and put in search parameters blonde hair, blue eyes and see if that helps find her, if that's where you think you saw her," Cindy suggested.

"Hell I have and got back hundreds, probably thousands!," he pouted.

"Well look at the pictures and try and find other physical characteristics," Cindy said as she looked over his shoulder. "Blow up that picture right there," she said pointing to one he had taken of her stretched out on the lounge chair by the pool.

Zooming the power up to 200 percent they looked closer and Cindy said, "Right there, she has a mole on the inside of her left breast and another mole around her naval."

"Okay, good eye Sis, let's try that," Mark grinned and started typing away on his keyboard.

They both sat back and waited and finally the computer pulled up about 30 porn clips. Reviewing each one Mark almost jumped out of his chair when one popped up showing a cam girl putting on a hell of a show fucking herself with a dildo until she had an orgasm then sucked the dildo clean.

"HOT DAMN," that's her," Mark yelled. "I knew I had seen her before, it looks like this one was filmed 8 years ago!"

"Check that one," Cindy said excited as Mark, "that one was taken only 6 years ago."

"Damn right that's her again," Mark grinned, "I got her ass now!"

A day later.....

Lily was having a late breakfast when Ellen answered the front door. Ellen returned to the kitchen just as she finished her coffee, "There is a FedEx man at the door with a package for you that you must sign for before he can leave it," stated Ellen.

"Thanks Ellen," Lily replied as she stood, "after I sign for the package I'll be gone most of the day shopping don't plan any meals for the rest of the day. If you like you can leave early today and I'll see you in the morning."

"Well thank you Mrs....I mean Lily," smiled Ellen, "I really appreciate that, I believe I'll go visit my son, that's very kind of you."

"You're very welcome," Lily returned her smile. Lily thought it didn't hurt buttering up the help.

Signing for the package from FedEx she took it with her upstairs to the master bedroom, wondering who sent her a package. She hadn't ordered anything and the return address she didn't recognize.

Cutting open the box she was shocked, she stared at a 8x10 photo of her naked fucking herself with a dildo. The next photo was of her sucking the dildo and playing with her large nipples! Looking closely she saw these were photos from her days as a 'cam-girl' working her way through college.

At the bottom of the box was an envelope she reluctantly opened and a key card fell out. Opening the letter inside she read:

"Slut Rose, Copies of these photos and more will be sent to your husband if you do not follow my instructions. The key card is for a room at the Regency Hotel room #3501. Be there at 1 p.m. Inside the room you will find a note and a bag. DO EXACTLY WHAT THE NOTE SAYS!

Text 682-555-1212 that you understand these instructions before 11 a.m. At 11:01 a.m. I am sending this info to your husband.

A Fan of Yours

"Oh my God," Lily groaned, "shit, fuck, damn," she cussed out loud. This could ruin her, Conner would kick her ass out with nothing! A Fan, how did someone connect her to 'Rose the cam-girl' after all these years?

She saw it was 10:33 a.m. and she had a few minutes before the deadline. Maybe she could text the person and offer money.

Grabbing her phone she texted:

Lily: I'll pay you to not do this just tell me how much!

UKN: NO. OBEY!

Lily: Okay I'll be there.

At 12 noon Lily was in her white LX 600 Lexus heading to the Regency, she couldn't afford to be late. Dressed in white skinny jeans, 3" white open toed heels, 100 percent blue silk shirt that buttoned up the middle, her hair in a pony tail, she nervously handed her keys to the valet when she arrived at the Regency.

Mark and Cindy smiled when they saw Lily enter the hotel. They had already charged the room to their mothers credit card and placed the bag in the room. Mark had set up several cameras he could monitor on his phone to make sure Lily complied with instructions.

Lily rode the elevator to the top floor of the hotel, nervous, but knew the top floor of the hotel rooms were very expensive so whoever was blackmailing her obviously had money. No wonder the offer of money didn't work, did they just want sex, or were they mad at her about something and might physically harm her. If they wanted to harm me why go to all this trouble?

Her nerves frayed, she slipped the key card in the slot and opened the door. She had never been in this particular room, but ones like it with Conner. A small kitchen, living room area with floor to ceiling windows looking out over Ft Worth, bedroom with king size bed and large bath. It had to cost thousands of dollars a night.

Stepping into the living area she sat her purse down on the coffee table and picked up the bag. Inside was a blindfold, handcuffs, and a note.

Note: Remove all clothes except bra and panties. Place the blindfold over your head, then handcuff your hands behind your back. This is not up for negotiating.

Mark and Cindy giggled as they watched Lily nervously look around for a minute before she started removing her clothes. Seeing that she was complying they got on the elevator and headed to her. Outside the door he checked his phone and she had the blindfold and handcuffs on as instructed and was sitting on the couch.

Entering the room Lily heard the door open and shut and jerked her head in that direction. Nervous, scared, she gasped, "What....do.....you want.....can't we work something....out?"

Mark had instructed Cindy to be quiet, "That's why you're here so we can work something out. I just don't want you to know who I am yet." Mark chuckled softly.

Lily shivered, the voice sounded young, sex had to be what he wanted from her. Hell if he was worth a shit in bed she would gladly fuck him, the main thing was keeping Conner from finding out. Two years. She just needed two more years and she would never be poor again!

Blindfolded, cuffed, wearing just her pale blue lacy bra and matching panties she sensed him nearing her then heard like his knees hitting the floor in front of her. She jerked, when he laid a hand on her knee.

"You really are beautiful," he growled, sliding his hand up her smooth skin causing goosebumps to form on her skin, "if I get what I want then your secrets are safe and we're both happy."

His hand kept moving up and down her thigh not nearing her sex, but still it was causing her heart to race. "You......can't......leave.....any marks.....on me.......my husband......he'll notice.......just.......saying," she stuttered.

"Oh whatever marks I leave...they'll be gone before he gets back home," he chuckled, using both hands to spread her knees. Leaning in he kissed her inner thighs making her moan.

"You're really enjoying this aren't you slut," he chuckled loudly, "and we are just getting started."

Lily moaned as he kissed around her treasure, teasing her with soft kisses and nibbles on her inner thighs. God he seemed to know what he was doing, she just wanted him to get on with it. It had been over 3 years since she had a real cock inside her, a fake cock was great but nothing compared to a real dick!

He reached up to undo her bra and realized he should have had her take it off before she cuffed her hands. He just unsnapped it then ripped it off of her making her yelp loudly. Her big tits shook and settled on her chest, nipples hard as nails.

OldMan45
OldMan45
1,024 Followers
12