Her Sinful Past Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up," he growled at her, "you can afford to buy another bra and panties set, I'm keeping your panties as a souvenir anyway." Gabbing her panties on each side, "Lift your ass slut," he commanded as he yanked them down and off of her.

Mark jerked his shirt off and threw it behind him and looked to make sure Cindy was recording everything. She smiled and gave a thumbs up!

Lily was breathing hard, she felt her pussy moisten, she was about to get a real cock inside her. Hopefully he knew how to use it!

She gasped loudly when he yanked her down to where her ass was at the edge of the leather couch. She was uncomfortable with her hands cuffed behind her back and started to complain when she felt his mouth on her cunt.

"OH gawd...yes..." she moaned forgetting about her cuffed hands.

Mark placed his hands on the back of her knees pushing her legs up over his broad shoulders and dove in and feasted on her already wet pussy. Licking her slit from bottom to top slurping up her sweet musky juices, it had to be the best pussy he ever tasted.

Lily was moaning and groaning, God she wished she could see him, he damn sure knew how to eat pussy. When he flicked her engorged clit she whimpered, and when he sucked it inside his mouth she screamed, "FUCK YES....."

Her response drove Mark on, still flicking her clit with his tongue he shoved his middle finger in her pussy curling it upward and found her g-spot and worked it hard and fast.

"OH GAWD.......I'm........ccccuuuuummmmmminnnnnggggg," Lily screamed and writhed, her legs locking around Mark's head as she rode out her orgasm. Using the leverage of her legs around Mark's neck she humped up and down on his face her female juices coating his face. "Yes, Yes, gawd yes," she moaned over and over until her body stopped shaking and jerking. Finally her orgasm over, she loosened her legs from Mark's neck and collapsed, her chest heaving her mouth making strange sounds.

"Good God," Mark sighed heavily, "I thought.....I was going....to drown....," he murmured trying to catch his breath.

Cindy had watched and got excited and placed the camera down on an end table to catch the action, so she could strip and finger fuck herself. When Mark was able to get his face free from Lily's legs she shoved him away and dove in and started lapping up all the juices dripping out of Lily"s cunt!

Lily was still trying to catch her breath when she felt another mouth on her sensitive pussy and smaller hands prying her lips apart and slurping up her juices. With the blindfold she couldn't see but she felt long hair draped across her thighs.

"Wh...what.....oh,oh,oh,........no.....more.........oh shit.........."she moaned softly, too exhausted to scream, "oh," as another orgasm rocked her worn out body. Then her body shut down and she passed out.

Cindy was eating Lily's pussy like a mad woman and caught a mouthful of female cum when Lily came again. When Lily collapsed Cindy giggled, "Damn bro the slut came like a fucking rocket!"

"Damn you Cindy you carpet muncher I was fixing to fucker," Mark chuckled, "now she's passed out!"

"While she's out lets put her on the bed and strap her down," Cindy giggles, "it'll be better and have more room to double team her."

"Go turn the bed down and I'll carry her in there," he ordered his sister.

Mark being 6'2" tall 225 lbs it was no problem for him to carry Lily and place her on the bed. She was out cold and he took the cuffs off her hands then used soft rope to tie her arms straight out towards the sides of the bed.

Making sure the blindfold was secure he stood back to admire her. Her blonde hair lay spread out around her head like a halo, her mouth partly open, shallow breaths, her large breasts slope a little to the side due to the size of them, her nipples the size of a pencil eraser were pointing upward. Trailing his eyes downward to her flat toned belly and narrow waist he saw her mole near her naval, making him look back at her left breast and see the mole there. Fuck she was beautiful!

Cindy came in and handed him a beer, as he drank it he went back to admiring her full-figured body. Her 24" waist curved out to the swell of her 36" hips, his eyes roving over her flat belly, her puffy mound covered in curly blonde, neatly trim pubic hair.

Looking at her treasure he saw her pussy glistening from the sunlight shining on her. Every once in a while her pussy clenched, and moisture would seep out and run down to the cheeks of her ass. He was anxious to bury his cock deep inside her, but he wanted her fully awake when he did.

Leaving the bedroom door open he made Cindy join him in the living room. Hell if he didn't she might pounce on her again.

Scolding his sister, "When I fuck her stay the hell out of the way Sis," he growled, "just be sure and film it. When I fill her pussy up you can eat my cum out of her and I screw you from behind. Got it!"

"Okay," she pouted, "sorry I just got carried away, that bitch is fine!"

Mark chuckled, "Damn right she is and I own her ass, so do as I tell you!"

Cindy turned her head and looked back toward the bedroom, " I think I heard her moaning," she giggled.

"Anyone...there," moaned Lily, as she struggled against the ropes around her wrist. Then she felt the bed dip when someone laid down beside her.

Mark chuckled softly as he kissed and nibbled on her left breast while using one hand to grope and play with her wet pussy, "I'm gonna fuck you so hard bitch you'll be walking bowlegged for a week," he growled/

Lily moaned and spread her legs giving easy access to her greedy cunt, "Yes," she moaned louder as she thrust her hips up to meet his thick finger, "gawd yes, fuck me," she groaned and writhed.

"There's no hurry Rose, you don't mind if I call you Rose do you," he mumbled as he sucked and licked her hard bud, while stroking his finger in and out of her cunt.

"Please....stop.....teasing....fuck me," she moaned humping his finger..."oh, oh oh......I'm gonna....cum.....oh fuck....Cuuummmmiiinnngggg," she screamed.

Climbing between her legs Mark rubbed his cock up and down the lips of her slit lubricating his bulbous head, "Is this what you want Rose...huh.....you want me to shove my cock in your pussy. Beg bitch....tell me how bad you want me to fuck you."

"Please....I....need to cum....so bad....please fu...."

"OH FUCK," Lily screamed when he shoved his large cock into her pussy fast, and keep pushing into her tight channel until he was balls deep in her.

"Damn your pussy feels good," groaned Mark "and fucking tight."

"Oh fuck....your.....big...."Lily panted and wrapped her legs around him, "give...me a minute....God your big.....and deep."

"You got 9" of thick cock in you bitch," he groaned loudly, as he pulled back a few inches and thrust back into her stretched vagina. Over and over he slowly stroked her while nibbling and sucking on her left earlobe.

Lily locked her legs around him and writhed and humped him as they got in a rhythm. She could feel his thick long shaft as it moved in and out of her, she was so wet from the earlier orgasms she easily was able to handle his prodigious prick. "God yes.......that...feels....so.....good.....hmmmm.......faster......harder.....fuck meeee," she pleaded.

Picking up the pace Mark started pumping into her slick channel faster and faster, "Fuck...your pussy....is perfect....for my big dick," he groaned "cum on my cock Rose..cum....on my big cock."

"Gawd yes......keep going.....harder.....harder.....yes..yes....that's it..........fuck me....almost......there......oh, oh oh Fuckkkk ccccuuummmminnngggg." she screamed her legs squeezing him tightly.

"Jesus, your cunt is clenching my dick....like it's in a vice......" Mark moaned loudly, and started pounding into her faster and harder. Panting loudly, "Arrrrggggg fuck you..... take all my cum Rose......I'm going to fill your pussy full of my cum."

Mark's balls drew up, he stiffened and growled "Take it...take it...." as he pumped 5 large loads of creamy cum deep inside her pussy.

Both of them sated, he laid on top of her his cock still buried in her sloppy cum filled cunt.

Cindy was still filming and got close ups of the two of them panting, moaning and groaning. Each of them breathing hard and gasping for air as they recovered from the hard fucking. Lily's mouth was open her legs still wrapped around Mark like she never wanted him to pull out. Her breast pushed out to the side from him laying on top of her. Every once in a while Mark would jerk, the cheeks of his ass clenching like he was still spilling his seed into her.

Finally Mark rolled off to her side, his cock coming out of her and it laid against his right thigh. Cum flowed out of Lily's gaping pussy and ran down the cheeks of her ass, her pussy would pulse and push more cum out.

Lily moaned softly, "Hmmmmm that.....was....awesome..."

"More than awesome," chuckled Mark, "that was super fantastic."

"Now bitch your going to clean my cock with those Rose colored lips like you did those dildos," he chuckled as he straddled her and rubbed his cum covered cock over her face.

Without even being told, Lily stuck her tongue out and licked his dick every time it got close to her mouth. He kept teasing her and smearing his juicy cock all over her face, then held his cock and slapped her face with it, "Beg you fucking slut, tell me you want my cock in your mouth," he growled at her.

Cindy could wait any longer, she placed the camcorder on a tripod, anxious to eat her brothers cum out of the sexy bitch. Her brother saw what she was doing and motioned for her to wait. Pissed off she finger her wet pussy and waited as instructed, knowing if she didn't he would punish her severely.

Lily groaned when he slapped her face with his dick, "Yes, yes, feed me your cock," she pleaded. She was horny and for the first time in 3 years she had a real cock, a real big cock, giving her pleasure.

As soon as the words left her mouth, Mark shoved his slimy thick cock into her mouth about 4", "There you go whore get a taste of yourself on my cock," he grunted loudly.

Lily moaned and sucked his cock, her tongue licking rapidly enjoying the taste of their combined juices. "Hmmmmm," she moaned and lathered his cock licking and sucking the tasty treat she had been denied for so long.

"Damn bitch, you really like that don't you," he giggled, "let's see how you like this," as he shoves 6" of his shaft into her mouth hitting the back of her throat making her gag. "Ga.gag..ururp, slurp...gag,"

Pulling his cock out of her mouth, Lily coughed and sputtered, "yo..your big..oh my... gawd your big...and thick..."

"That's right slut, 9" of thick cock and I intend to shove all of down your throat and up your fucking ass!" He growled at her and slapped her face again with his dick.

"Right now I have other plans," he laughed and motioned for Cindy to get to work. Cindy rushed forward and buried her face in Lily's sloppy cum filled pussy like a kitten licking up a bowl of milk.

"Oh fuck,,,,,"moaned Lily, her arms were restrained but not her legs. Her legs quickly wrapped around a head with long hair. It had to be a girl. She had never been with a girl before but whoever she was she was an expert at eating pussy.

"Gawd yes.....eat...my pussy.....oh fuck...fuck...yes," Lilly groaned loudly, her legs locked tightly around someone's head.

Mark chuckled and climbed off Lily and walked behind Cindy. His cock hard as nails from Lily's mouth and the site before him of girl-on-girl action. Lily was writing and humping Cindy's face. Cindy was moaning loudly enjoying sucking her brother's cum and pussy juice from such a beautiful woman. She didn't realize Mark was behind her until he shoved all 9" in one thrust inside her slick channel.

Cindy's scream was muffled because with her head held tightly by Lily's legs she couldn't raise her head. "OH FUCK," moaned Lily, suddenly the head between her legs was smashed up against her engorged clit.

Mark chuckled and started fucking the shit out of his sister. "That's right you carpet munching bitch eat my cum out of her pussy," he chuckled loudly, pounding her ass hard. Lily was moaning and groaning, Cindy was making muffled guttural sounds, the recorder was picking up all the action. Even the slapping sounds of Marks thighs hitting Cindy's ass cheeks every time he bottomed out. "Slap, slap, slap, slap."

"OH FUCK YES.....oh.......fuck....cccuuumminggg...oh fuck...." Lily screamed.

Mark pulled out of Cindy and slapped her ass as Lily screamed out her orgasm and loosened her legs from around Cindy.

"Sit on her face," Mark ordered Cindy, swatting her ass hard again because she wasn't moving fast enough to suit him.

Cindy moved upward and placed her knees on each side of Lily's head, "All right bitch let's see if you're a good pussy eater," she giggled as she lowered her wet cunt down on Lily's mouth.

"I'm not a les...." Lily mumbled before her mouth was smothered with a wet cunt. Lilly tried to turn her head but between Cindy's knees and Cindy's hands on each side of her head she was trapped.

Her scream was muffled when Mark lifted her legs and shoved all 9" of his long, thick cock balls deep inside her. Her slick vaginal canal was able to accept it, but gawd she could feel every inch stretching her and her core muscles clamped down on his cock.

"Fuck bitch," Mark grunted, "do that again, it felt like vise squeezing my cock."

Cindy chuckled, "Fuck her hard bro whatever just happened her tongue shot up in my pussy. Come on bitch get the tongue going or I'm going to make you lick my asshole!"

Mark slowly pulled back until he was almost out of her pussy, then rammed back inside her as hard as he could, "Take it slut, and lick that pussy, now you bitch."

Lily grunted and groaned as Mark hammered away at her cunt, her mouth and face covered in cum. Every time Mark roughly shoves his meaty shaft into her, she squeals and her tongue flicks over Cindy's clit when she screams.

"That's more like it slut, I'm gone make a pussy eater out you," Cindy giggled as she rode Lily's face.

Lily finally accepted she had no choice and started sucking and licking Cindy's pussy trying to make her cum, then maybe she would get off her face. Then she thought she would be able to really enjoy the fucking she was getting this young stud.

Mark was panting and grunting as he jack hammered in and out of the beautiful slut. Her magnificent tits bouncing from his hard thrusts. The site of seeing his lesbian sister face riding the slut made he fuck Lily even harder.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck yes bitch.....gawd yes keep it up.....oh fuck....cccuuummminngg... fuckkkk.....ccuuumminnnnnnnngggggg," Cindy squealed loudly and fell off of Lilly.

"Oh,,,oh..."Lily mumbled, gasping for air, her face covered in pussy juice.

With Cindy out of the way he leaned forward and squeezed Lily's fleshy globes, his thumbs rubbing her sensitive nipples.

"Ugh..ugh..ugh.." Lily grunted as Mark fucked her hard. "Oh....fuck me.....yes..yes...fuck me....harder....I'm.......cccuuuuummmmmmmiiingggggg, FUCK," Lily scream as her body stiffened and jerked. Her orgasm seemed to explode from the top of her head to her curled toes.

"AAArrrrggggg....take....all..my cum you....fucking slut," Mark bellowed loudly as his balls drew up and hot, thick, creamy cum filled her pussy.

Collapsing down on top of Lily, his cock still inside her pussy. Three exhausted people lay moaning, groaning, and gasping to breath. Hearts pounding, sweaty, no one moved for several minutes.

Finally Mark pushed up and rolled off Lily. He lay on one side of her, Cindy on the other. Lily's arms were strapped down, plus Cindy was laying on one arm and Mark on the other.

Silence filled the room as each regained normal breathing and hearts rates normalized.

The silence was broken when Lily murmured lowly, "I imagine you're going to want to use me again.....right?"

End of Chapter 1. To be continued.

12