All Comments on 'Her Sister Ch. 03'

by JessicaS

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
killer12killer12about 11 years ago
Keep Going

I love this story. Not a Fast wam bam thank to mam story. I love how you are building it up and taken it one step at a time.

SwifthawkSwifthawkabout 11 years ago
Great read

May have stumbled out of the blocks, but you picked up steam and pulled off a heck of a story. Thanks for sharing it and I look forward to more of your stories down the road! :)

JessicaSJessicaSabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you guys

This story is supposed to be about the relationship between the two sisters. I don't like it when authors try to extend the intended focus so, plot-wise, I consider the series pretty much finished.

I was considering writing a kind-of ending credits for these two girls' story, done in a different style - short dialogue excepts from their lives, probably mundane, not really telling a story, just giving you a taste of their lives. I might give it a try sometime in the future, but still not sure it would work (most people probably care more about the sex than the characters). Or even if it would be approved. I was surprised to find the editors here are quite strict.

Right now I'm working on a story that's in some ways similar to this one and in some ways quite different. I'll be uploading it when finished.

Thanks you for your comments and opinions, I really appreciate them :D.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thank you

Thank you JessicaS. That was beautiful. I loved the way you built the story up so slowly and gently, with so much sensitivity. It was amazing. I could almost sense the two sisters and their reactions to each other. You portrayed love as its best. Love as it's supposed to be, gentle careful, considerate, and so good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Definitely Keep Going

I really enjoyed the story! I'd love to read more about these two sisters, even if it's only the "mundane" stories you proposed. Keep going!

JessicaSJessicaSabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for your words of encouragement. I really appreciate them.

I'm still working on the new story. The progress is a bit slow, but steady.

Mark737Mark737about 11 years ago
Very nice job

Just read all 3 installments. The build up wasn't too slow, nor was it too quick. The sex was written delicately and wasn't about just getting off. It irks me when writers give their characters exaggerated body dimensions. You didn't do that. Gave enough description that left the rest to our imagination. You write in a similar style to another writer on this site that I am a fan of. The story was enjoyable and yes, arousing.

JessicaSJessicaSabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you Mark

I appreciate your review, I love to hear people's thoughts and opinions, especially when they seem reasonable, like yours.

I'm also intrigued by your observation about my style being similar to another author. I wonder who it is and what his/her stories are like.

LaRascasseLaRascasseabout 11 years ago
Good story

Sweet, tender building up to some neat sex. There are many ways this could go and I will keep an eye out for future installments. Keep going.

vokunvokunover 10 years ago
more?

This story is incredible and i know it has been a while but a new chapter would be awesome. Thanks for the great read.

JessicaSJessicaSover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks guys.

Thanks guys for your praise, I appreciate it. I probably won't be adding anything to this series, but I'm working on a different one on a very similar topic. It's still some way from being finished, though I might release it as I go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm sorry to hear there won't be more of these

I would look forward to watching them trib and then come together, maybe a lot. If you ever get inspired again ....

JeanneSisJeanneSisover 9 years ago
Wow !

You made me feel it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Way Too Slow

This story took way too much time to develop. If these girls were that horny they would have got lost in the passion and just gone for it. What girl would totally ignore another's breasts while having sex? I fell asleep twice reading this.

TSreaderTSreaderover 8 years ago
Young love!

So well written, developing young love they way it should be! Thank you!

MrBill36MrBill36over 6 years ago
Love juice is always good!

So glad you let them experience each other's love juices. They will now be Ok. Will you let Jen be a part of their new closeness - hope so! Keep the story going. It has endless possibilities.

JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years agoAuthor

MrBill36> I consider this story to be finished, so it's unlikely I'll ever add another chapter. Thank you for your comment, I liked it.

grismangrismanover 6 years ago
Love it

Great job I really like it and for sure I’ll be reading it again I’m glad both were able to experience each other in their own ways

JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years agoAuthor

grisman> Thank you for the praise. I'm glad you liked the story.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 3 years ago

What a Wonderful story. I truly enjoyed reading it. I will definitely be reading more of your work. Thank you!!!!

JessicaSJessicaSover 3 years agoAuthor

DiaperboyMi> Thank you. It's always nice to read positive feedback to my stories.

PapaYumYumPapaYumYumabout 3 years ago
Beautiful

What a beautiful story!

barny109barny109over 2 years ago

That was a truly wonderful story and thank you for putting it out there for all of us to read. I really liked how Nikki was so careful and loving with Katie and just the overall tenderness between the two. The sex was hot and romantic at the same time, which is not that easy to do. you have a real talent and i am sooo jumping straight into table for two now. You have made a new fan today : ) 5*

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

So sad. You wrote a decent ending, but you still could have easily added a few more chapters. 5/5

bbyubbyuover 1 year ago

A very nice, sweet, sexy story.

Only wished Jen witnessed more the love and passion between the sisters. And maybe got to be part of their secret?

In particular would have loved if the girls let her see when they made out :)

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

One of the sweetest sister stories I've ever read.

But I disagree about including Jen. This was strictly a sister thing. Including the repeated pleas to stay together forever. That could hav never included Jen.

In many ways, it was also more realistic than other similar stories. The tentativeness and the care for each other was much better than just jumping to full-on sex. And it left us with a lot to think about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agreed. Story is better for not including the friend. It would have destroyed the wonderful dynamic between the two sisters. Writing Jen as being on the outside looking in was the best call.

Dobie5408Dobie540810 months ago

A beautiful journey of discovery. I wish I could give it more than 5*

JessicaSJessicaS4 months agoAuthor

Thank you everyone for your kind comments and suggestions.

It's always a question of whom to include in the action, and in what ways. I prefer to keep it to couples, it's a bit simpler. As is the whole story, compared to Table for Two. But I like simple stories.

Thanks again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJessicaS@JessicaS
I love receiving feedback and am always happy to respond to questions and comments, preferably in the public commenting area under each story. All my stories are exclusively published here on Literotica. If you read any of them elsewhere, that story was stolen (looking at you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Her Sister Ch. 02 Previous Part
Her Sister Series Info