Her Sister's Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unlike the night before Zack had left the light on so they could both see one another. At first she was a bit modest and wanted the light to be off but he had his way.

Neither Zack or Jenny bothered with clothing as they got onto the bed. They both knew what was going to happen.

Zack briefly confused Jenny as he laid down on his back and encouraged her to straddle him. It took her a moment to understand what he was asking from her and then she did as he asked.

Getting to see his tool in the light Jenny wondered at how that thing had fit into her! It wasn't so much the girth as the length of it that made her pause. Still, she followed his instructions and he held it while she settled onto it.

She took her time and as she let it move into her she felt the need to move and to feel more of it. Zack let her take the lead this time. He wanted it to be clear in her head that this was something she was choosing to do.

Jenny hadn't been so aroused at first but as she felt Zack's cock go deeper into her body she felt her body respond. A need came up in her and it was being satisfied with his cock. It was vaguely uncomfortable to do it but she sat down on him anyway fully engulfing his cock with her pussy.

Zack didn't move. It was a little frustrating to her so she started to move on her own. It felt good to have her pubes mashed into his. Her clit ground against his cock and she rocked herself back and forth on it.

The bedroom door opened a bit and in a mirror Jenny could see Leslie just outside looking in.

In any other circumstance Jenny would have reacted. But she was so lost in the act of sex that it didn't matter. All that mattered was the cock in her belly. All that mattered was the orgasm she was chasing.

Her hips moved on their own. Her hands were on Zack's hard belly as she kept grinding herself on him.

She looked in the mirror and saw Leslie looking back just as she lost control. Jenny's head rolled about on her shoulders as waves of pleasure crashed all over her very soul. Her pussy seemed to be caught up in seizures as it gripped the cock inside of it.

Her release had only started to ebb when she heard Zack moaning and announcing the arrival of his own pleasure. He held her hips tight to his crotch as his cock spewed jets of cum into her womb. She felt it. She felt his cock trying to squirt cum deeper into her body.

As she started to collapse Zack held onto her and kept her impaled on his softening cock. He wanted every last drop of his cum deep inside of her where it belonged.

When the two lovers finally separated Jenny ran off to the bathroom to clean herself but not before turning off the light. She considered closing the bedroom door but left it alone.

Returning to bed Zack spooned her and held her close. His hand lazily massaged her tits as she fell asleep.

It was still dark when she awoke. She wondered why she was awake and then she felt Zack's cock already deeply embedded in her pussy. She'd been so moist she hadn't noticed when his cock nudged open her pussy to slip inside. She understood he'd had a need for her but he was trying to be gentle. That was sweet.

"Do it." she hoarsely whispered.

He did. It was a quick fuck and she felt him fill her again before she slipped back into a satisfied sleep.

The next day Jenny decided against immediately confronting Leslie about her voyeuristic activities. If Leslie wanted to see Jenny being a slut then that was her problem.

Late Sunday afternoon Zack came in from chores in the yard and took a shower. When he came out he found Jenny waiting for him on the bed wearing nothing but a smile. Jenny had left the bedroom door all the way open and Leslie didn't disappoint. Jenny was in the middle of getting it doggy style when she saw Leslie in the mirror.

The next day with Zack away at work Jenny found a chance to talk to her sister.

"You like to watch." she simply stated.

Leslie looked down. "I do. I'll admit it."

"What is it you like about it?"

Leslie looked Jenny in the eye. "I love you but you've always been the princess and I guess I wanted to see you taken down a bit."

"There's something else, isn't there?"

Leslie did one of her shrugs and ran her hands over her growing belly. "I wanted to see Zack do to you what he's done to me."

Jenny's eyes went wide with realization. She'd been so focused on the sex being dirty and illicit that she'd neglected to consider the ramifications of having a bare cock in her fertile pussy. "Oh, shit....yeah...I forgot about that."

"So what do you want to do? Slap me or something?" asked Leslie.

Jenny thought for a moment. "It's a little late for that. Not like I would have ever slapped you anyway. I love you."

"What about you and Zack?" asked Leslie, "What's next?"

"I don't know. I think we'll just take it a day at a time. What more can we do?"

The two women spoke some more and the subject of the condoms in the medicine cabinet came up.

That night when the trio broke up to go to bed Zack and Jenny went to what was now 'their' bedroom and when a naked Zack started to get amorous with a naked Jenny she suggested they try the condoms.

"Nope. Not going to. Leslie put that crap in your head, didn't she?"

Jenny looked in his eyes, "I'm just worried about having a baby and wondering if maybe we need to be careful."

Zack looked irritated and then he suddenly relaxed. "You're right, we should be careful." he said as he pushed her back on the bed, spread her legs, and moved on top of her.

He brushed her hair from her face and kissed her. "Would having my baby be so bad?" he said to her as he gently rutted against her.

"No, but maybe it can wait a while. Can it?"

Jenny felt his cock push at her entrance.

"Zack, we really should stop." She caressed his head and rubbed his shoulders. At the same time her legs spread a little wider for him. She knew she should be careful but at the same time the thrill and danger of what Zack wanted to do was too much for her.

Zack kissed her and slowly pushed his bare cock into her pussy.

"I might get pregnant." she said.

Something primal clicked in his head. "I hope so."

Jenny was a bit shocked at Zack's admission. She'd imagined for Zack that their affair had been all about the sex and now he was saying something that meant he wanted to change her entire life. She lay there letting Zack fuck her as she took in the gravity of what he was doing to her right at that moment.

Part of her was scared. Part of her realized there was no stopping him. Part of her didn't want to stop him. Part of her was flattered that someone like Zack wanted her to have his baby.

She thought about how he was a good husband to her weird sister. And he was a good father to their baby boy. Maybe he'd be a good man to Jenny and a good father to her baby too?

She felt him pick up his pace and drive deeper. Her whole life was about to change. Nothing would ever be the same.

Jenny had never imagined being anything but a proper wife to a proper husband and here she was about to let go of that plan for her life. It was very sobering to consider how much had changed and in so short a time.

Zack was sweating. She felt it on her skin. She felt his cock plowing in and out of her furrow. The thrill of the danger and the idea of being his soiled woman floated into her mind. It was so wrong!

"Zack..." she whispered as she felt an unwanted surge of pleasure.

"Oh...God...no...we should..." she caught her breath as the most powerful orgasm of her life exploded on her! It felt so damned good! It was too much!

Zack loved it. He understood Jenny's second thoughts and somehow that made him want her even more. He felt her trying to hold off her orgasm and he ground himself into her to make her cum even harder.

Then he felt her start cumming on his cock and that did it for him. He thrust himself deep into her pussy and practically growled with the satisfaction of his cum! She trembled with her pleasures and he kept fucking her through his own.

She cried out as a second orgasm hit her and Zack moaned as her pussy tightly gripped his spurting cock.

Zack was out of breath as he relaxed and let his body rest on Jenny's. He kissed her delicate ear and she exposed her neck to him. The hickey from their first time was still there. Just below her ear. He moved down her neck and with his cock still gently moving in her body he started suckling this new unblemished part of her.

Jenny felt him suckling her neck and it was both erotic and slightly painful. At the same time his cock was wetly and slowly pumping in and out of her freshly fucked pussy.

"He seeded me." was her thought. It felt good. This man wanted her and he wanted her to be his and he wanted her to give him a baby.

Nothing else mattered.

His cock softened but he kept it inside her. When he finished with her newest love mark he kissed her on the lips.

"No more of this condom talk," he instructed her, "You're going to be like this with me from now on. You're mine. You understand that?"

"Yeah." was her dreamy reply.

They stayed tangled together and they kissed and gently explored each other's bodies. She ran her hands over his strong back and he ran his hands along her long, trim legs. She loved it when one of his hands sought out her tits and she felt his fingers carefully rub her nipples.

After a while she felt him firm up and soon enough they were fucking again. Somehow she'd not only accepted the idea of him making her pregnant it was now something she wanted.

The next morning Jenny and Leslie spoke and Jenny let on with the news that Zack was going to make her a mommy. Despite their previous weirdness with each other the two sisters hugged, and cried, and hugged some more.

That night when Zack got home he went off to clean up and came back wearing his 'comfy clothes'. Jenny and Leslie exchanged knowing glances when Zack came to sit down for dinner.

After dinner the trio retired to their den and Jenny briefly excused herself to go get ready for bed. Leslie sat by herself in the recliner. Jenny came back wearing just her sleepshirt. Sitting down with Zack on the couch it wasn't long before he discovered she wasn't bothering with panties. Pushing up her sleepshirt he ventured his fingers to the tuft of hair between her legs to make sure.

Jenny's invitation was clear and Zack's shorts were soon tented. The two of them exchanged a deep kiss and his hands went to her tits.

Leslie looked on as her husband got up from the couch and stripped. The cock that had made two babies in Leslie was now aimed at her sister. Leslie was pleasantly impressed as Jenny reached out and caressed the long velvety rod.

"Lay back." said Zack to Jenny.

Jenny complied and laid back on the soft cushions of the couch.

Leslie started to get up to give them their privacy. Zack gestured at her and simply said, "Stay there." She sat back down.

The flickering light from the TV lit the room. The sound of some show on TV could be heard. Jenny looked at Leslie and saw Leslie paying rapt attention to the much better show taking place right before her eyes.

Zack laid himself down between Jenny's legs and she took his cock in her delicate hand guiding it to her pussy.

Leslie was awestruck as she saw Zack start fucking Jenny. She was keenly aware that she was watching her husband trying to make a baby with her sister. It was one of the most profoundly erotic moments of Leslie's life and she felt her own flush of arousal wash over her.

With the summer heat Leslie hadn't been wearing too much herself. Just a summer coverup and panties. Pulling her feet up into the recliner she lifted herself and her panties were soon on the floor.

As she watched Zack and Jenny fucking she leisurely fingered herself. She got a thrill from the reality that Zack's cock had been in her own pussy so many times and now it was in Jenny's.

Leslie managed to bring herself to a mild orgasm just as the two lovers came to their own conclusion. Leslie imagined Zack's cum filling Jenny and the eroticism of imagining it and seeing it happen sent her over a pleasant precipice of pleasure.

The trio sat back to recover from their exertions.

Zack saw his wife in her indelicate position with her pussy lewdly exposed and he felt his cock stir. He watched her staring at Jenny while he stroked himself and brought himself back to hardness.

He stood up and went to his wife. "Come here." he said, taking her hand and having her come to her feet. He lifted the coverup over her head and tossed it on the floor.

It was Jenny's turn to see Leslie's nakedness on display. Leslie's body had been altered by pregnancy and her tits were swollen and her belly was clearly showing the baby bump.

Zack guided Leslie to the couch and ushered her to lay down. Leslie's head ended up almost in Jenny's lap. Leslie could smell the musky scent of Zack's cum on Jenny's pussy. Leslie and Jenny exchanged glances as Zack got himself positioned between Leslie's legs.

It had been almost a month since Leslie had gotten fucked and between her need and the erotic sights of the night she was ready. She looked at Zack and saw the driven look he would get when he wanted sex. She liked that. And then she looked down at his cock that had been in her sister not twenty minutes before.

After having fucked Jenny the past few nights it felt good for Zack to get his cock back into Leslie's soft and familiar pussy. He slipped in easily and started gently fucking her.

Jenny was now the one who had to watch. Zack was gently fucking his wife and Leslie was responding to him with the experience of the long time lover she was. It was a very intimate moment and one that wasn't lost on Jenny.

As she watched the married couple make love she knew there was a kind of reconciliation going on between them. But then she also understood that Leslie's body had been changed by sex. Her tits showed marks where they had been bigger at one point. Her nipples were longer than Jenny's thanks to a nursing baby. And her belly was betraying the presence of the baby inside.

A baby that Zack's cock had planted in Leslie.

The same cock that had been inside of Jenny herself. Jenny held her firm belly and imagined it transformed by Zack's cock. Fear and desire captivated her.

Leslie cried out as her husband brought her to the culmination of her joy and she felt satisfaction as he let go his seed into her pussy. It made her feel attractive again.

***

Half a year later Leslie's second baby was born. Jenny's first baby was showing and a very happy Zack was wondering if six bedrooms would be enough.