Her Son Catches Us!

Story Info
Incestuous feelings are acted upon.
1.2k words
4.37
67.7k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The First Time

I am dating this insanely hot girl named Jennifer. From the first day we met, we have been soulmates. We have so much fun together in and out of the bedroom. We have no secrets and our sex life has been incredible because we are not afraid to do whatever it takes to please one another. We laugh at the scene in Deadpool because it is so very similar to our own experiences. We have enjoyed toys, other partners, groups, public sex, ever role-play you can imagine, etc.

I have known for years that she had an incestuous crush on her older half brother for years growing up. She was very detailed in describing her fantasies of him forcing her to do things to her or of how she could seduce him.

I have had an ongoing incestuous relationship with my cousin Kathy for years as an adult. One Jennifer helped me get into actually. The three of us have had a few experiences together but mostly Jen likes to stand outside the room and listen to Kathy and I fuck. When we are done, she immediately comes in to reclaim me.

Something happened recently that we were not really expecting. Jen has a 18 yo son, Daniel. He is athletic, good-looking, funny and the girls love him. One evening, while Daniel was out with his friends, Jen and I decided to fuck on the couch. It wasn't late, maybe 930pm and Daniel never usually came in before 11-1130.

I had her laying back as I was between her thighs sucking and kissing her sweet pussy. She is very orgasmic and her body will tense up and get covered in goosebumps when she has an orgasm. No faking there! Her thighs clamped down on my head and I could feel her orgasm as she quivered.

When she relaxed, I stood and straddled her chest so that she could suck my cock. She is great at it and it is hard not to just admire her beautiful face when she is doing it. She loves eye contact so I'm not surprised that I didn't see Daniel walk in through the garage.

Clearly we left the garage door open and so we didn't hear it going up. We were both preoccupied as he snuck into the kitchen and was leaning on the countertop just watching us. As I closed my eyes and tilted my head back, Jen deep throated me and made some loud, audible gagging sounds.

I opened my eyes and found myself looking right at her 18 yo son. I said nothing. He was entranced seeing his own mother's naked body and was watching her intently as she sucked my cock. I quickly looked down so as not to give it away that I saw him.

My cock got even harder knowing he was watching. I began fucking Jen's throat deeper than I usually do. She performed magnificently. The gagging, gasping, moaning all echoing through the quiet room.

I pulled free and kissed her passionately. I love tasting my precum on her lips. Then, as often happens, I whispered in her ear. I asked her to call me Daniel, just like her son. She nodded in agreement.

I started fucking her hard. The first time she said his name, I had to fight not to look at him.

"Give it to me Daniel! Give it to mommy!"

I almost came just knowing he heard that. I asked if she wanted me.

"Yes baby, mommy has always wanted you."

I had to lead her more.

"It would be so hot to watch you suck your son's cock!" I teased.

She closed her eyes and moaned his name.

"Oh Daniel, baby give me your cock. Let mommy taste it please son."

I pounded her and she kept going.

"You like picturing me with my son's cock in my mouth?" She asked.

I stopped fucking her and looked her straight in the eyes. I made sure to say it loud enough for him to hear.

"I wish he would walk in right now, not say a word and pull it out for us to share."

I slowly started again. She was so into it too.

"Hand me my phone, I'll text him and tell him to come join us."

Whenever we would be in this kind of mood, she often would tease me like this. She would text whoever we were talking about something random and have me believe she actually sent them what we discussed. Or she would call them and just ask a random question as I fucked her while she was on the phone. So hot every single time.

I handed her the phone from the nightstand. She scrolled and punched his number. She called, I stopped and HIS phone rang in the kitchen. She looked up and he was smiling.

She tossed the phone and didn't move. I didn't stop.

"Uhhh, how long have you been there?" She asked.

"Long enough." He replied.

I waved him over. As he walked around the bar, he clearly had a hard cock he made no effort to conceal. He stood close and I told him to pull it out. He looked right at Jen and did exactly that.

She looked at me, I was smiling with full encouragement. He was about 7" and cut. Thicker than me but he had not learned to groom his bush yet.

"Grab it." I encouraged.

She reached out and took it in her hand. She gently stroked it.

"You like that baby?" She asked.

"Yeah. Feels good mom" he replied.

I started fucking her harder. She loved my cock in her.

"Suck it!" I ordered her.

She looked at me slightly apprehensive and I repeated myself.

"Suck your son's gorgeous cock for me Sugar."

She looked up at Daniel and took him in her mouth. Her eyes closed and I could immediately tell she wanted it. She sucked him slowly at first, savoring the taste of her own son. Soon, she was pulling him deep into her throat.

I was fucking her hard now and he was feeding her all of himself. I expected him to cum quick. In minutes, he began gasping, moaning and I knew he was cumming in his own mother's throat.

Jennifer never let's any other guys cum in her mouth. She will let me but after the first or second spurt, she will take the rest on her face, neck or tits. Not with Daniel. She swallowed ever drop he gave her. He was going soft and she still sucked and pulled him for more.

I had her knees in her chest and when he finally pulled free, I immediately kissed her to try and taste him on her lips and tongue. Even as I kissed her, she maintained as much eye contact with him as possible until she finally turned to me and asked...

"Can we do that again soon?"

I came in her. My orgasm rocked my body and I couldn't even answer. I nodded my head through my entire orgasm. When I finally relaxed enough, I asked if I could watch him fuck her.

She looked up at him.

"Baby, next time will you fuck me in front of Joe?"

"I can't wait!" Was his reply.