Her Son's Best Big Buddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This feels so weird, Mrs. B!"

I didn't want to hear that from the young man I'd known since he was a baby, I wanted him to relax and just run with where I wanted it to go. "Doesn't it feel good to have me touching you Brandon?"

"Oh y-e-s-s-s! It does, it's so good!"

"So you wouldn't want me to stop then?"

"Oh no Mrs. B, please don't stop!"

"And I love feeling your fingers in my pussy, do you like touching me there?"

"Oh y-e-s-s, that too!"

"Well, I can tell you that you're doing that so well, it's making me feel really good. I love that you've put your fingers there. See Brandon, it can't really be that weird if it feels this good. Just close your eyes and let me continue to make you feel good."

"I never expected to be in a bed with you like this, never in my wildest dreams."

"I guess not but don't you like surprises? Sometimes, they can come along at the most unexpected times and in the nicest way. I wouldn't do this if I didn't know how we both want it. I'll bet you'd like to cum, wouldn't you Brandon?"

"Oh, yes I would!"

This is the moment to move it up a gear, "Should I keep touching you until you cum Brandon, or would you prefer to cum inside my body Brandon? Wouldn't that be something? To put this large penis of yours up inside my body and you could cum whenever you feel like it?"

"Oh yes, oh Mrs. B, that would be great."

His responses seemed to express a sexual need even more urgent than I expected ... I had been fondling his penis for some time now. If, as an 18-year-old, he wasn't getting a lot of regular sex yet, there was a chance he could cum too soon. I needed to have him inside me yet I didn't want him freaking out at the prospect of fucking his mother's best friend at the moment my vagina spread to receive his marvellous erection. I initiated this without any long-term plan, now I had to decide whether to jump up on top of his body and lower myself onto him or trade places with him so he could be on top.

His fingers at my pussy were more of a fumbling nature than of a male who knew what it was all about so I adjudged his prior sexual experience to be minimal. Was that from lack of interest on his part, a lack of trying or were girls of his own age freaked out when confronted by the size of his penis?

I decided the time was now, but even as I salivated at having my first male sex partner in more than two years, the cold reality of birth control became foremost in my thoughts, "Brandon, do you have any condoms?"

"No I don't Mrs. B," a forlorn look appearing on Brandon's face.

"Damn!" I muttered loudly in my frustration.

"I'm sorry!"

"Oh honey, don't worry, it's not your fault, you weren't to know we would end up here. Maybe Michael has some."

I had avoided mentioning my son's name throughout my seduction of his best buddy but I was now forced to bring up his name because of my need for protection. I had so lost interest in sex after Matt walked out that I had stopped taking birth control pills. I was reluctant to break the spell by leaving this bed at such a crucial moment before we had joined our bodies in sexual bliss, but I had to be careful. A baby at my age without a husband or partner around would not be a good look.

"Don't move, I'll be right back," I whispered to Brandon and rolled away from his wonderful probing fingers, removing my stroking fingers off his penis. I darted for the door, down the hallway and into my son's room. I frantically pulled open drawers and rummaged, desperately searching. Frustratingly, I found nothing, he must carry them with him in his wallet. That was a reasonable assumption because I had never known him to bring one of his conquests back here.

'Damn,' I thought, 'now I'll have to tell him to pull out before he cums. It's the only way, I have taken this so far that I'm not turning back now. I just have to have him, to feel that large penis inside me.'

I rushed back to the guest room, anxious that Brandon's conscience hadn't kicked in, that he hadn't become aware of how wrong this might be, to fuck his mother's best friend. He still lay where I had left him. I clambered onto the bed, taking advantage of this brief interruption to make my calculated move to switch to a position in which we could fuck.

I threw my right leg over his prone body to straddle him. I paused long enough to stare down at what I was about to receive, somewhat surprised that it hadn't added the sort of length that I would have expected in growing from flaccid to fully erect. My husband's slightly better than average penis used to almost double when erect, but this one that my body was now poised above had only gone from about 7 to 9 inches at a guess, although it had thickened quite a lot.

I grasped a firm hold of his hard-on and steered it in between my outer labia lips in the slit in which his fingers had already been plundering me.

I watched him looking up at me, his eyes now alert, his face perhaps a little anxious. Maybe he had doubts whether he should be doing this but I was counting on the male hormones overruling any uncertainty that he might be feeling.

"What about the condoms?"

I appreciated his thoughtfulness, "I couldn't find any. I don't have the need to keep any here these days, not after Matt left. I'm so sorry my darling boy but you'll have to pull out just before you cum."

"Oh ok!"

I looked down at him sternly, "Promise me you will Brandon, I can't take the chance of becoming pregnant at my age and with no husband around."

"Yes, I promise!"

"That's good, ok let's do this," I needed to convince him all was fine in spite of the huge risk I was taking but I was too far into this escapade to turn back now. I had crossed a line.

I guided his hard knob to my vaginal opening and settled my entrance around the perfect head of this gargantuan tool. I was about to slide down onto him and feel his penis embed itself inside my passage. But something was missing ... foreplay! It had been so long since I had done this ... my breasts were still covered. My ex always ensured that my breasts figured prominently in foreplay.

I paused with my body perched precariously over the large head of his penis. I brought my hands up to raise my cami up over my head, revealing my sexy bra to this young man's gaze. I was pleased to see that he looked excited. I reached my hands around behind me and unclasped the bra, then eased the cups forward to reveal my naked breasts to him for the first time.

I thought his eyes would bug out of his head as they scanned my boobs, looking to left and right. "Would you like to kiss them Brandon?"

He nodded his head approvingly without words. I leaned my upper body forward and he managed to lift his head up from the pillow where it had been resting. I felt his lips close over one nipple and I sighed appreciatively to encourage him.

My nipples stiffened under his oral attention as I guided his lips and tongue to switch between each. I would pull back enough that his lips would lose their grip on one, only to ease my body forward again, this time offering him the alternate to suckle on. All the while, I loved the feel of that enormous penis head as my vaginal opening rolled around and over it, preparing the way for me to slide down over it when I could no longer hold back.

When I felt that we had drawn as much foreplay as we could afford to risk, given that I had no idea how long this young man might be able to control his release, I pulled my breasts back away from his open mouth. My eyes locked with his as my body perched over him, then I dipped my head down to peer between our bodies to watch his impaling of me with this inordinately large penis. I fidgeted around until I could feel that large head seated neatly into my vaginal opening and then I pressed all of my weight downward, feeling the width of him expanding me, filling my tight wet passage, my body starting to swallow up this rigid core of raw masculinity.

Big, yes it felt big, really big as the head of his penis was sucked into my soaking wet passage, gripping him tightly. We both uttered joint loud gasps in unison, "Aaaah!"

"Aaaah!"

"Good eh?" I checked, awestruck at how wonderful it felt to have a male inside me after a two-year drought.

"Oh yes, it's so hot in there!"

"I'm hot for you my darling Brandon!" I forced my body down further onto his rigid shaft, one of my hands between us still gripping him tightly to ensure a smooth entry, that it went where I needed it. "Oh my God, now I'm feeling the size of you."

"Mrs. B, you're very tight in there."

"Only for you Brandon, that's because you're so big, you're filling up all of me."

I became eager to rush it but forced myself to take it in slowly, pausing between each downward push to allow my body to adjust to the size of him entering me. When my hand felt around his thickness to gauge how much further to go, I was confident this would be all worth it ... the incredible risk that those around us might find out. My first sexual experience in two years was definitely going to be a highlight I would recall forever.

When my finger test confirmed that I had his entire length and width tucked neatly inside my body, I straightened up to a sitting position so that I could look down at that special place where we were so compactly joined together. Then I stared down into the eyes of this young man, contemplating the societal sin I was now committing. He stared back up at me with a silly immature grin ... I guessed that at this moment he was blown away by what was about to happen. He was about to fuck the mature woman that he had once called Auntie Lisa, but now referred to simply as Mrs. B. I wondered how cognisant he was of the occasion, given the amount of alcohol in his system.

Before beginning to raise myself up on his shaft and start the process of fucking, I shuffled my body around, absorbing how enormously my passage was filled. It felt like the head of his penis was actually pressing against my uterus. It probably was.

I didn't have the luxury of an alcohol excuse for my actions. Completely sober and of otherwise sound mind, I had seduced this young man into my bed and into me from raw desire ... desire to have this oversized penis fill me and relieve a sexual need I hadn't realised was so rampant until now. At this awkward moment before we began to fuck, I looked down on young Brandon, my body fully impaled on him and I felt the urge to purge, to try to justify why I was risking everything to have him.

"Brandon, I know some would say this is wrong and maybe they're right. But my darling boy, you have to understand it has been a long time for me, a long while since Matt left me. When I saw your wonderful young male body this morning, I had this incredible need to be with you, to have you and your super-size penis inside me. I know you are an honest young man, but you must never tell your mother of what we are about to do ... can you promise me that?"

"Yes, cross my heart, Mrs. B."

"And Michael too, you can never tell him. I know that will be harder because I know how young guys like to tell their buddies everything, but you have to understand he wouldn't approve. Promise me that too please Brandon."

"I promise Mrs. B."

I looked into the young man's eyes and wondered how much his alcohol-hazed brain absorbed of what I said. But we had come this far, his penis was now wedged tightly inside me and neither righteousness nor a lack of condoms could prevent this ... there was no turning back. "Ready?" I asked and without even waiting for his answer, I raised my torso up, feeling his thick core slipping from inside my passage until only the head remained within me. I smiled down at him, telling him, "Wait for it!" as I slid my opening back down over his shaft once more, hoping that the sensations he was feeling were as great as those in my body. I loved watching his eyes, his facial expression and wondered how often he had enjoyed the pleasure of being inside a woman's body previously.

I had chosen to ride him cowgirl style primarily from uncertainty as to how easy it would be for him to insert his thick 9 inches into me having never experienced one that size before. But as we began to get into a rhythm, I marvelled at how the female body can expand to accept a penis of these dimensions. Now I considered reversing the roles, to feel the dominance of a male on top of me, ploughing his tool into me.

"Would you like to be on top Brandon? Do you want us to roll over?"

He was non-committal like he didn't care so long as he got his rocks off soon. I had to accept that he was only eighteen and this fuck, while pleasurable, wouldn't mean as much to him as it did to me. He simply nodded his agreement and I managed to roll us both over in the narrow bed without dislodging his penis or falling over the side of the bed.

Now laying beneath him, I felt him immediately take over the thrusts, quickly working at a much faster pace than I had been lazily enjoying. Experience told me that he would be unlikely to maintain this pace for long before he would start to cum. I had to be alert, watch his eyes closely, listen to his breathing. I couldn't take the chance that he would blow his load while still lodged inside me.

His breath was now coming in heavy gasping pants but his eyes were closed, cancelling one of the crucial signs I had to watch for. "Brandon, listen to me," I tried, worried that I was losing him in some hazy pre-cum stupor, "you HAVE to pull out before you cum ... you do understand, don't you?"

Thankfully, he opened his eyes again, they were bloodshot from all of the alcohol. "Yes Mrs. B," he mumbled, "I'll pull out."

But even as he was saying the words, I felt the wet warmth hitting the entrance to my uterus, probably even more noticeable than in my days with Matt because this penis was hitting that spot with every thrust. "Brandon, NO, pull out, don't cum, oh God please stop?" I screamed in his ear.

He never answered me, the closing of his eyes once more was the tell-tale response as his grunts now verbally signalled he indeed was experiencing the delights of cumming ... his jerking penis already spilling enough sperm to impregnate me if I was fertile on this day. He was heavy on me as his body collapsed in his obviously euphoric state and his penis continued to spurt his seed deep inside me. It would already be too late even if I could manage to shift his body up off me, his elongated instrument gave those little swimmers such a big head start in their pursuit of one of my eggs.

I lay beneath him, trying to mentally calculate what stage of my monthly cycle I might be in at this moment. He had cum reasonably quickly, common sense now told me that I should never have suggested rolling us over. I had complete control of pace and release while I was on top. But ceding control to him contributed largely to my not reaching orgasm myself. The climax my body craved had been denied by his youthful inexperience and his overnight alcohol consumption. I had missed out on the long denied sexual pleasures, the pursuit of which had been central in my frantic carnal seduction of this young man.

Unable at this stage to do anything to circumvent the risk of pregnancy, I gave up and let him enjoy his cumming completely and without interruption. But when it seemed his post-orgasmic haze might morph directly into sleep, I had to shake him awake.

"Err, what ... oh ... yeah, err, sorry Mrs. B, that was so good that I nearly drifted off."

"You did look like you enjoyed yourself Brandon, I'm pleased for you."

He thoughtfully raised his upper body to alleviate some of his weight from my chest, "Oh yeah, it was awesome Mrs. B. You, your body, your ... err, your..."

"If it's a part of the female body that you're trying to describe, then call it whatever you normally do Brandon. Use the words that you boys use, I won't be offended."

"Oh, yeah well, I was saying how awesome your body is ... your tits, I loved sucking on them and your cunt Mrs. B, that's so tight and so wet and so hot. When we rolled over and I was on top, your cunt felt so good that I just had to cum."

His penis had shrunk and I felt him easing it out of me, a much simpler task than it had been going in. I pushed his body over alongside me in the narrow bed and rolled to face him. "You know you were supposed to pull out of me before you came, do you remember promising me that?"

"Oh shit, yes I did, oh hell, I'm so sorry Mrs. B. I got so carried away with how awesome it felt that I clean forgot to pull out. What will happen now, will you get pregnant?"

"I could Brandon and that would be very embarrassing for both of us, for my kids. I don't know what I'd do if that happens."

"Would I have to marry you?"

In spite of the serious repercussions I could be facing for having let his seed fill me, I had to stifle a giggle at his thoughtful suggestion, "No, I don't think that would work out Brandon."

I continued smiling at him, laying there reflecting on what we had done, inwardly pleased that I had at least brought some intense pleasure to this lovely young man I had known all of his life. I was curious as to how sexually active he actually was, "Have you had sex before Brandon?"

"Oh yeah!" At first, I interpreted his response as him thinking that my question was dumb to ask an 18-year-old, but then I re-read it as him trying to sound macho for me.

"Very often?"

He frowned, "No, not that often, not as much as Michael."

Oh my God, there was that reminder of my son again at an otherwise intimate moment when I didn't need to be reminded of Michael. He would be horrified if he knew what I had just done with his best buddy. Still, I was curious how my son's sexual life was going, "Is Michael really popular with the girls?"

"Oh hell yeah, he's always scoring."

"So Brandon, the way you say that suggests that you don't?"

"Not much, I'm a bit shy around girls and I don't have all the pick-up lines that Michael has."

"So how often have you had sex with a girl?"

It looked like he didn't want to answer me at all, but then he admitted sheepishly, "Only twice," as if he was ashamed to reveal his limited experience, perhaps fearful I might think less of him for only having sex twice.

I tried reverse psychology, turned his twice admission around for him, "Oh, that's wonderful Brandon. It makes me feel even better for having done this with you, to give you such pleasure when you haven't had much before."

His face brightened at my words, "I did really enjoy it."

"Would you like to do it again?"

"I don't know if I can right now Mrs. B."

"No, I didn't mean this very moment. Let's just take our time and you let me know when you start feeling horny again. If you like, we could try another position. I didn't cum you know, and I really would like the chance to feel that exciting sensation with you. I know it's wrong to do what we have done but we have come this far, one more won't make it any worse."

"I don't think it's wrong Mrs. B, you made it feel very natural, I loved being with you."

"Oh thank you, that's so nice of you to say that."

"The two times that I did it were with different girls. It sort of went ok, at least the second time but I think they both thought my size was abnormal and didn't want to do it with me again."

"Did it hurt them Brandon?"

"The first girl said it did."

"Maybe she was a virgin?"

"No, I hardly think so. She was quite experienced and that was the main reason I wanted to have my first one with her, so she could show me what to do."

"She might have seemed experienced but she obviously hadn't had a guy of your size inside her before."

"Yeah, that would be right. The second girl had only ever done it once before with a guy and that was when she lost her virginity. She got very frightened when she saw mine and at first she didn't want anything to do with it. But we took it really slow and I think she seemed to enjoy it after all ... at least she said she did."