Her Son's Best Big Buddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you haven't had a date with her since?"

"No, but that was only three weeks ago, there might still be a chance. I liked her."

So I was now totally up to date on his sexual history. I reached down and began playing with his limp but still wet penis and he whimpered when I began stroking it. "Does that feel alright?"

"Oh yeah, does it ever? Are we gonna do it again now?"

"That depends on you, young man. How do you feel about it, are you feeling horny again?"

"I don't think I stopped feeling horny after the first time. Oh man, I could really get to like this."

"Ha ha, well forget about that Brandon. This was a one-time only thing, we must never do it again and you must certainly never tell your mother or Michael."

"But why, what's so wrong, we both enjoyed it so what's wrong with something that feels this good?"

"There are a million reasons why we can't and most of them have something to do with the society that we live in. It frowns on a 43-year-old woman seducing an 18-year-old teenager."

"So long as nobody gets to know."

"That's why I told you not to say a word about what I've let you do with me today."

I was continuing to stroke his penis back to its erect state, our combined juices still clinging to his shaft. "It seems to me that you might be ready to put this lovely penis to good work again. Can you hold back until I cum this time?"

"I'll sure try, Mrs. B."

I raised my body up and moved onto my hands and knees, my head toward the bottom of the bed. I turned my head to look back at him, "Would you like to come into me from behind this time?"

I felt the bed moving and felt his thighs pressing against the backs of my spread thighs. "Is this called doggie?"

"Yes it is Brandon, very good, have you tried it this way?"

"No, I never have but Michael has told me about it, he says that a guy can get in deeper this way than in any other position."

"I am impressed that my son is so aware of sexual positions, I wonder where he learnt all of that ... probably from his father."

I felt Brandon's fingers playing in the wetness of my pussy again and I pushed my arse back at him to draw full advantage. Then I felt that thick 9-inches bumping against the cheeks of my arse. I felt him press it at the tiny pucker of my anal ring, "No, no, no, not in there Brandon."

"Some people do, don't they?"

"Has Michael told you about that too?"

"Yeah, he's done it!"

"With a girl I hope."

"Yeah it was! He told me this chick was hungry for anal."

"Well young man, call me a bit old-fashioned if you like, but that's not for me, thank you very much. So just put it where it's supposed to go and let's get back into this. I really do want to cum this time Brandon."

I felt his penis head move away from my anal opening and felt it press where I wanted it, where it had already carved a new broader path into me. He pressed forward and I had to stiffen my legs to hold my pussy steady so his penis could make an initial entry. It began to feel good all over again. Could I ever be content with average size ever again?

Inch by inch, I felt his broad tool probe its way inside my vagina until at last the muscles around my tight passage gripped it tightly within me.

"Oh shit, I think it's even better than last time," his voice from behind me.

"Well, you should be in deeper, maybe that's what makes it feel better."

"Awesome, just awesome!"

Talking seemingly complete, he began to withdraw until only the head clung to my opening, then he plunged it firmly and deeply back up inside me and we both gasped for air from the sensual sensations.

"Oh Mrs. B, this position is so unreal, I can watch it going in and out from here. Oh, what a turn-on."

I felt the young man's hands come around under my body and he boldly took each of my breasts in the palms of his hands and began fondling them, like he was weighing them, his fingers occasionally squeezing my hardening nipples as his penis continued to plunge relentlessly up inside me.

I was desperately hopeful that I could experience an orgasm this time so you can imagine relieved I was when my body began responding quite quickly. His hard driving thrusts were hitting all of the right spots and my body reacted in kind, quite quickly bursting into a sweet powerful orgasm with waves washing over and through me, leaving me delirious with pleasure as I supported us on my hands and knees.

As I began to regain my true senses after undergoing the foggy delirium caused by my orgasm, I reminded myself to start concentrating on listening for his cumming. With Brandon humping into me from behind, I no longer had the advantage of seeing his face to gauge when he might blow. With such limited experience of full-on sex, I figured that he wouldn't yet have an ability to control his thrusts and think of the woman he was with.

But while I continued to enjoy his deeply probing thrusts, I was amazed to feel a second climax building up fast inside me and I happily surrendered my body to its powerful effect, feeling it rush strongly through me, my body cresting beautifully once more. My consciousness was just recovering from that second cumming when I heard his voice behind me, close to my ear, "Do you want me to pull out this time?"

"What?" I asked, confused, unsure at first of what he was asking, too wrapped up in the moment, floating from hitting two orgasmic peaks ... his question forcing me to face the impregnation reality again.

Sounding more anxious now, "I'm gonna cum Mrs. B, should I pull out?"

Struggling to clear my head while still relishing his driving thrusts that were lighting up my insides, I stuttered and stumbled, now feeling that his strokes were indeed faster ... his tool seemed thicker if that was at all possible, a sure sign of imminent release.

I was torn between common sense and instantaneous gratification, "Err ... oh, I don't know ... yes, maybe you should!"

"Too late!" he yelled from behind me and even as I heard his words, I knew it was. I could feel the liquid heat of his deposit deep inside me ... his penis spasming out great globs of his cum that splashed at my uterus. As dangerous as it was for him to ride me bareback twice, I wasn't as concerned this time. If I was in the fertile stage of my cycle, his first great cum would have been enough to successfully impregnate me.

I tried to remove that fear from my mind, at least long enough to enjoy every remaining moment as my hands and knees struggled to hold my body upright while his hips forcefully thrust his last spasms of sperm into my willing body.

Again, his body was heavy, this time on my back as he slumped over me, my passage milking the last vestiges of his cum from his wilting erection. When it seemed that I had accepted every last drop of his life-creating sperm transferred from his balls into my uterus, I felt him withdraw from me and let my body slump down onto the bed, face first.

I was willing to let sleep overtake me this time but that prospect was abruptly halted by the sound of my landline phone ringing in the kitchen. Five rings and then I heard my voicemail kick in, but I was too far away to hear the message. Preferring to ignore that intrusion as something to be dealt with later, I closed my eyes once more, feeling my young lover, laying half over and half alongside me, his sloppy wet penis dribbling against my naked arse.

I was startled by the sound of my mobile phone right alongside my head on the adjacent bedside table. Damn! Somebody was determined to reach me. Reluctantly, I reached a hand out and picked up the buzzing phone, "Yes!" I mumbled barely coherently.

"Can I speak to Brandon, Lisa!" The abrupt and very stern voice of my long-time bestie Heather jolted me into alertness. This was the mother of the young man who had just twice fucked me with that magnificent penis.

"Heather, oh how are you?"

"Never mind how I am Lisa, can I speak to my son now?"

She had never spoken to me so curtly, she sounded decidedly ticked off. My head spun with what to say. I thought of lying and telling Heather that Brandon had left, but in the scant moment that I had, I thought better of it.

"Err, sure Heather, just a moment! I'll have to go wake him, he was pretty hungover, couldn't it wait until later, let him sleep a bit more."

"I want to talk to Brandon now, Lisa."

"Ok, just a moment, I'll just go into where he's sleeping," I lied.

I dropped my hand holding the phone over the edge of the bed and pressed it against the side of the mattress to muffle any sounds it might pick up. Then I turned my head around to find Brandon's face so close to mine, his breathing only just having steadied after his second cumming.

"Can you talk to her, she sounds pretty pissed?" I asked of my young new lover.

"Yeah!" he responded but only after planting a soft kiss flush on my lips. It seemed that I may have opened this young man up romantically. He reached over my body to take the phone from me but I held it out of his reach, rolling over onto my back alongside him and holding up my free hand to have him wait.

He looked at me with a puzzled expression, but I could see he got the message when I held the phone away from both of us and said in a voice loud enough to be picked up by the caller, "Brandon, are you awake ... Brandon, your mothers on the phone."

Playing along, he began mumbling as if just waking from a deep sleep, "Umph, what, eh, what's happening, where am I?"

"You're sleeping it off at Michael's house," I responded, really getting into the play acting.

"Oh, err, yeah I remember Mrs. B."

"Brandon, your mothers on my phone, seems to want to talk to you urgently. I'm sorry to wake you."

The young man grinned back at me, then leaned in and gave me another kiss, but this time deeply probing with a degree of tongue action. It felt great, but we really were taking risks now. He broke off the kiss and took the phone from me, "Hi mom!"

Now I could only hear his end of the conversation as he pressed my phone to his ear. I lay listening to his words, trying to interpret what she might have been saying at the other end. I couldn't help myself, so immersed was I in what this wonderful young man had just done for my needy body that I reached a free hand out and ran it affectionately along his side from his shoulder to his hip. And then I dropped it to his now floppy penis and fondled it in spite of the residue of both sets of internal juices that were smeared all around it.

"No mom, I only just woke up, just this moment ... (PAUSE TO LISTEN) ... No, I didn't, no I wouldn't do that and she wouldn't either ... (PAUSE TO LISTEN) ... mom, you're crazy to think that. Oh man, where do you get these thoughts, you're so sick ... (PAUSE TO LISTEN) ... No, I won't have you make accusations about her like that, I've just been sleeping here, Michael and I were pretty wasted from last night ... (PAUSE TO LISTEN) ... Yeah, well I'll be home soon ... (PAUSE TO LISTEN) ... I don't know when, a couple of hours maybe. Oh, shit mom, lighten up! ... (PAUSE TO LISTEN) ... Yeah, goodbye!"

He pressed the button to end the call and handed me the phone. I looked at the dial to be sure the call had ended before placing it back on the bedside table. "Wow, that sounded heavy, what's going on Brandon?"

"Man, she thinks you seduced me. How would she know that, or even think it?"

"I have no idea, but my God, she's spot on, isn't she?" I was still holding his floppy penis in my hand, lightly caressing it. He reached over and slipped his fingers into my equally wet and sloppy pussy, running his fingers all the way up to my still engorged clit. He was getting to know his way around a female body and I loved it.

"Did she call you earlier? She said something about having already called to ask for me to come home."

"No she never did Brandon. Ummm!" I couldn't hold back a deep sigh as his fingers swirled around my clit. "All she did was call to see if you were here, as she has done many times before when you've crashed here. But she never said that I had to send you home. My God, I wonder if she called Michael, I hope he didn't say anything to her?"

"She could have, but why would Michael say anything to her?"

"He was annoyed at me this morning, we had a bit of an argument."

"Why, I always thought you two had a great mother-son relationship?"

"We do Brandon, usually! But... oh my God, that's so good, ohhh! Keep doing that." His fingers were magically hitting the spot and if he could maintain that degree of pressure with his fingers, there was a distinct possibility that I might cum again. My hips began to hump up off the bed in response to his roaming digits. "Oh, my God, yes! Oh, yes Brandon! Oh, don't stop ... YES! YES!" My orgasm exploded over and within me, a powerful throbbing and pulsing finish from just his wonderful fingers.

I rolled over on my side and snuggled against his athletic teenage body. It was a few minutes before I could find the will again to open my eyes and face the reality of where I was and who I was with.

He spoke first, "So Mrs. B, you were saying you and Michael had an argument, what was that over?"

"You, my beautiful young man. Oh my God, that was brilliant, how you did that with just your fingers. You're not as inexperienced as you would have me believe."

"Michael has told me a lot of stuff, I mean about how to pleasure a woman."

The irony of that was not lost on me, This young man had just fingered me perfectly after my son had taught him how to do it.

"Mrs. B, can we be serious? What did you and Michael argue about that could have caused him to say something to my mother?"

"Oh ... err, yes that! Well, before Michael went off to work this morning, I admitted to him about finding you in my bathroom peeing in the early hours. And how I saw your wonderful penis and how amazed I was at its size. Then he accused me of coming in here to check it out while you were sleeping. He pretty much warned me off doing anything silly. My God, how right he was! I did everything he warned me about and more." I tugged a little harder on the penis that I still held affectionately, "And I have no regrets that I did."

"Me neither Mrs. B, I loved every minute. Can we do it again sometime soon?"

"No Brandon, I did say to you never again, and while I know I will be tempted, we really mustn't. It was wrong, but I have had so much fun with you and you have made a woman who never thought she'd ever have sex again, very very happy."

We debated that some more over the next few minutes and I failed to convince him that we shouldn't do it again. Eventually I was only able to silence his demands by sliding down in the bed to take his penis in between my lips and give him a blow job. I had never previously wanted to suck on a penis that was smeared in assorted bodily juices, but I found with this man all of my inhibitions flew out the window.

It was difficult to maintain my lips around his penis once it grew to its normal erect proportions again, but I did what I could, mainly concentrating my lips around the head and my tongue on the underside behind the head. Wonder of wonders, he came a third time and I slurped down every last drop, it was the first time that I had ever swallowed male cum.

My relationship with Heather hasn't yet recovered. She has no evidence, but she still suspects I did something carnal with her son. She even claimed to me in a phone call that Brandon reeked of sex when he arrived home that day. As for Michael, he is still living at home with me, but we barely talk these days.

The next 9 days were harrowing as I lived through conflicting thoughts about whether I might be pregnant with an 18-year-old's child. Oh, the embarrassment it would cause if I was. But what confused me most of all was the way my attitude swung between joy and dread at the prospect. One moment, I would be thrilled at the thought that I might have conceived this young man's child through a moment of lust and carelessness and I would be making plans to raise it alone as my third child. And then I would be plunged into gloom at the fear that I could be expecting and how could I handle that ... would I contemplate having an abortion or if I didn't, would my kids disown me forever?

Throughout that time, Brandon called nearly every day. Not so much to discuss this chance of pregnancy that hovered over me, but only to suggest his coming over to my house so we could get it together all over again. In his crude desperation for more sex, he eagerly told me that he now carried condoms with him wherever he went.

On the ninth day after our coupling, the day my period was due -- and I was always so regular, right on the due date -- nothing happened, it didn't turn up. I didn't sleep much that night, but when I awoke the next morning and stumbled off to the bathroom for my first pee of the day, I was elated to see several red spots when I pulled my white cotton panties down. My period was arriving, a day late, but who cares now? I was not pregnant after all, Brandon and I had dodged a bullet.

The End