Her Son's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Steele
James_Steele
6,964 Followers

The girls Paul had been with before Jenna had been the same type, but none had looked so much like his mother as her. With the others, Paul had found himself closing his eyes and imagining he was driving his swollen cock into his hot mother's wet pussy, but he never had to with Jenna. With her, it was so much like fucking his mother he ended up ravaging and pounding her like no other girl he ever knew.

All Jenna knew was that she had this great guy with a gorgeous cock who was crazy about her and fucked her like no one else ever had.

Paul didn't want to lose Jenna, and he knew he'd have to work it out to spend time with her over the summer or she might not be there for him in the fall. A girl like Jenna wouldn't come up lacking for offers. But he couldn't let her come to see him and risk her and his mother ever meeting. They'd both know his filthiest secret. Then again, after what happened earlier that afternoon, his mother knew a lot more than he'd ever wanted her to.

Of course, Kathy's reaction to everything certainly let Paul know the desire was probably mutual, but wanting something and doing anything about it were two very different things. Especially when it came to a mother and son fucking their brains out. It didn't matter how hot the mother happened to be.

Or did it?

Paul was wishing his mother would take her hand off his leg, but she kept it there as long as she didn't need both hands on the wheel.

"Some hot babe from school missing you already?" Kathy asked with a subtle grin.

"Just a friend," Paul lied, thinking his mother's female radar was freaky.

"Mhmm," she replied skeptically.

Paul went silent, lost in his thoughts about how to get together with Jenna as soon as possible. He knew every day around his gorgeous mother was only going to make him hornier and hornier until he was ready to explode. Jerking off could only give him so much relief. He needed more, and Jenna was the one girl who could give him what he needed the most. He was dying to reply to her text but he didn't want to do it in front of his mother.

Fortunately, Kathy left it alone and went back to talking about all the things they could do over the summer. She brought up the idea of going on a trip together while her fingers started to dig lightly into the meat of his thigh. Paul was relieved when she had to take her hand away to turn into the restaurant parking lot because his cock was beginning to feel uncomfortably thick.

Paul's phone buzzed again as they walked into the restaurant. It was a nice place, and once they got seated, he took out his phone and checked out Jenna's new message. This time, there was a photo of her smooth pussy with two of her fingers pushed halfway into her very wet hole. He was relieved to be sitting at the table. He missed Jenna's pussy like crazy, and by now he was losing the battle against going hard at a very inconvenient time.

Keeping his phone below the table, Paul sent a message back. I miss you too. Bad!

Prove it, she texted back.

Paul knew she was expecting a nice, hard cock photo.

Later. Out having dinner with my mother.

I wanna see her! Jenna messaged.

Paul put the phone back in his pocket and tried to focus on the menu. His mother was looking at him curiously. He wished he hadn't mentioned anything about his mother to Jenna.

"So you met a girl at school," she said.

Paul knew she was fishing, but he couldn't read the look on her face. Her tone was cagey, too.

"Just a friend," he replied. "Just, um, talking about summer vacation."

"I see," Kathy said skeptically. "Seems like you have a lot to talk about for a vacation that hasn't really started yet."

She had a strained smile on her face and started turning red. Paul felt his own face heating up and turning red, too. This bizarre feeling came over him like he was cheating even though he knew that was ridiculous.

"Just a friend from school," he tried to insist.

Then his phone buzzed with three messages in quick succession.

"So do you know what you're gonna have?" he tried to deflect.

"Aren't you going to check your messages?"

Kathy squared her shoulders and kept her eyes trained on his face while her tits pushed out harder against the deep neckline of her revealing dress. The waiter then came up to the table and filled their water glasses, asking if they were ready to order. Paul caught him glancing at his mother's tits every chance he had. He was used to that. It always used to bother him, but now he felt himself feeling proud of how hot and beautiful his mother really was. She told the waiter they needed a few more minutes. When he left, she turned her attention back to Paul.

"So? You're not even going to check your girlfriend's messages?"

"She's not my girlfriend," he lied.

His phone buzzed again.

"Whatever you say." Her eyes narrowed suspiciously.

She took a deep breath, causing her lush boobs to push against her dress, and her mood changed. Paul was relieved she seemed to be letting the topic go. The waiter came back and they ordered. They talked more about what to do over the summer, and Kathy acted like she didn't notice every time Paul's phone buzzed and he ignored it.

Somewhere in the middle of their dinner, there was a short lull in the conversation, and Kathy dropped an unexpected bomb on her son.

"So I guess you must be fucking her," she said out of the blue.

Paul nearly choked on the food he was chewing, which seemed to amuse his mother. He knew the look on his face revealed the truth, and there was no point in trying to deny it again. But then his mother's look changed. Her face reddened and her eyes narrowed. She did that pursing thing with her lips that she always did when she wasn't happy about something.

"It's nothing serious," he tried to protest.

"Sure. Except that she's texting you every sixty seconds. So why don't you show me a picture of her?"

Paul evaded the question. For the same reason he didn't want to send Jenna a picture of his mother, he didn't want either of them to see how much they looked like each other. He made a feeble excuse of needing to go to the rest room.

He left the table and went to shut himself into a stall in the men's room, feeling relieved for the moment of privacy. Leaning against the side of the stall, he cupped his hand over the growing bulge in his pants, firmly rubbing his cock as it kept getting bigger. He thought about the way his mother had stared at his bulge in the towel around his waist after using her shower, and that only made his shaft swell even faster.

It was also impossible not to think back on how she looked in her bra and panties, as if she were teasing him on purpose. But Kathy had always been so free and open with her body it was hard to know if she ever thought twice about the anyone reacted to her. And the way her luscious, heavy tits had been practically falling out of her open blouse the whole time at their table had been driving him crazy. The signs of her jealousy of Jenna only made it worse.

Paul unzipped his pants and fished out his swollen cock, sighing as he gave his aching meat the attention it was begging for. He knew he was going to have to see Jenna as soon as possible or an entire summer with his hot mother was going to be sheer torture. He hadn't even been home a whole day yet. Jenna was the only way he could ever relieve his nagging desires.

He decided to send her quick picture of his excited cock and reply to her last few messages. Hopefully, the sight of his huge rod would distract her from her insistent requests to see what his mother looked like. But when he reached for his phone, he realized he'd left it on the table. A moment of panic set in when he thought of his mother picking it up and seeing the messages and pictures between Jenna and him. She wouldn't be able to resist, but at least his phone was password protected.

Paul spent a few minutes trying to cool off before going back to their table where he'd be gazing at his mother's beautiful face and heavily exposed cleavage. He could text Jenna from the car and then send her some cock pictures once they got home. Hopefully she'd quit asking to see pictures of Kathy by then. His mother probably wouldn't give up as easily, but he'd find a way to avoid it somehow.

When his cock relaxed enough to fit back in his pants, Paul tucked his meat away and zipped up. Arriving back at the table, he found his mother sitting calmly, the meal finished. He reached down to pick up his napkin off his seat where he'd left it, and discovered a skimpy pair of thong panties folded underneath. His heart froze at the sight. There was no question it was the same pair he'd jerked off into earlier. He grabbed them off the chair before anyone around could see, realizing the fabric was warm and soaking wet.

With the panties balled into his large fist, Paul sank into his seat, barely able to look his mother in the eye across the table. His face was burning as he forced himself to make eye contact, also noticing the swollen nipples jutting into the thin, white fabric of his mother's revealing dress.

She took a deep breath, forcing her full tits to push harder against the tightness of her dress.

"Yes, they're the same ones," she said in a neutral tone. "I've been wearing them this whole time. You'd be surprised how easy it is to slip off a pair of panties in a restaurant without anyone knowing what you're doing. At least I think so."

Paul sat there in shock, but with his cock rapidly swelling back to the same hardness he had in the men's room.

"But...why?" He pretty much knew the answer but couldn't think of anything else to say.

Kathy leaned forward so she could reply in a whispering tone, her heavy tits ballooning against the table. She paused, closing her eyes briefly as she took a bolstering breath. Then she opened her eyes and told him softly but definitively: "Because they were saturated with your cum and I couldn't deny the need to feel it on my pussy."

The wild slamming of Paul's heart felt like it was centered in his cock. Before he could think of anything to say, his mother held up his phone.

"You should really try to think of a better passcode than your mother's birthday, baby," she told him. Then she swiped through a few of the pictures of Jenna, angling the phone so they could both see them. "And," she went on, "did you seriously go to college just to find a girlfriend who looks like she could be my younger twin? Even her tits are just like mine. I knew you liked them. I just wasn't sure how much, even with the way you've never been able to take your eyes off them, but now..."

Paul still didn't know what to say, but hearing his hot mother talk about how much he loved her tits made his cock throb even harder. He always figured she was aware of his interest in her, but never imagined her knowing as much as she obviously did now.

"I'm sorry, Mom," he finally sighed. "I just can't help it. All these years living in the same house with...ugh...the hottest girl you could ever imagine. How could any guy not want you? I've spent half my life wishing you weren't my mother."

Kathy blushed and her eyes welled up as Paul finally confessed. She even allowed a tear to escape and run down her cheek. She squared her shoulders and dabbed at the tear with her napkin, but it was easy to see she wasn't upset. She was feeling all kinds of other emotions, and Paul was beside himself to learn everything about them he could. In the meantime, he was dying to leap across the table and kiss her hard while wrapping his big hands around her even bigger tits.

Then Paul's phone buzzed with a message coming in. His mother slid it across the table to him.

"You should probably check that. It might be important," she told him.

Paul grabbed his phone, not knowing what she might have seen while he'd been in the bathroom. When he opened the message thread with Jenna, he saw that his mother had taken a selfie and sent it to her with text that said: She's really hot, don't you think?

Um..baby..she looks way too much like me to be a coincidence, was Jenna's reply.

Paul was relieved when the waiter showed up at their table with the bill. He didn't know what to say to either his mother or Jenna. While Kathy was settling the bill, another message came from Jenna: It must drive you crazy having a mother that hot. No wonder you fuck me so hard, lol.

He was relieved Jenna didn't seem to be upset, but he was still wishing his mother hadn't sent her picture. When they finally got up to leave, he put the phone away and ignored the buzzing message notifications. His mother strode out of the restaurant proudly, an even bigger sway of her hips than when they'd walked in, and the sly smile on her face was full of satisfaction.

In the car, Kathy just sat back against the door facing Paul without starting the engine. There was obviously more on her mind, but she wasn't saying anything. She just sat there not caring that the hem of her tight minidress gathered up high enough on her thighs to reveal her very smooth and very naked pussy. Paul remembered her well used panties were balled up in the pocket of his jeans.

Gazing openly at his mother's exposed pussy heated Paul's pulse, and the hard on that never completely went away was quickly returning full force. She pulled the sides of her dress top open further, letting her smooth, heavy tits fall into the open. She grazed her fingertips over her nipples, making them swell under her touch while her son pulled deep breaths and couldn't resist squeezing his aching cock through his pants.

"I'm not so naïve to think you'd go off to college and not end up with a girlfriend," she said as she continued playing with her nipples. "I even always knew how much you like looking at me and leaving cum in my panties. But I never imagined you'd find a girl who looks that much like me. And so now...a huge part of me is jealous as fuck, but the thought of you fucking her and thinking about me just makes me wet."

"It's not what you think," he said unconvincingly, his hand boldly sliding over his cock bulge. He caught his mother's eyes following the motion of his hand. She had that faraway look like she'd had in her bedroom earlier when she was gazing at the shape of his hard on through a towel, but there was something different in her look now. Something more. But Paul's eyes finally drifted back to her hands where she was beginning to roll and twist her thick nipples.

"And just exactly what do you think I'm thinking?"

"That you're wishing we weren't mother and son," he forced himself to say out loud.

Kathy sighed and shook her head. She reached over the console and moved his hand away from his cock, placing her own over his solid bulge.

"I don't want you to wish those things," she said as she started massaging his cock through his pants. "I love being your mother. I'm proud of it, and I love the way you want me even in spite it. And I want you to fuck me just as much because I'm your mother as all the other reasons."

Paul was speechless, and his cock was throbbing wildly. His mother then started to get his pants open, and finally pulled his big, swollen prick out.

"Oh god, baby, you're beautiful," she sighed as she began stroking his shaft up and down with both of her hands. "I can't believe I've finally got my hands on you."

Paul couldn't believe it, either. He was spellbound as he watched his mother's hands lovingly explore his enormously swollen cock. At the same time, he also kept looking at her beautiful face with a look of amazed excitement in her eyes. And then there were her big, fabulous tits hanging out through the top of her dress. He reached over and started fondling them, sliding his hand over her silken skin, feeling each, heavy swell and squeezing them firmly.

Kathy uttered a soft gasp when Paul began feeling her tits, and the grip of her hands around his hard shaft grew tighter as he played with her nipples. That was when Paul fully realized what she meant about him not wishing she wasn't his mother. And now that he was finally touching the boobs that had taunted and tempted him for so long, he couldn't imagine wishing the severely sexy blonde he'd spent his entire life with was anyone but his own, hot, horny mother.

Her tits felt incredibly firm and smooth, and Paul was practically in a trance to finally see them fully exposed just for his pleasure, not to mention finally knowing the warmth and feel he always knew would be incomparable. No matter how similar Jenna's tits were to his mother's, nothing compared to having her full orbs in his hands. Just seeing the response of her nipples hardening into swollen nubs under his fingers was enough to intensify the pulsing of his cock in her stroking fist.

"It's better than playing pretend with her, isn't it?" Kathy asked, as if she were reading his mind.

Paul only snickered in reply, knowing the answer was too obvious to bother saying.

"Still," his mother added with a suggestive giggle, "it's so fucking hot that you did that. I always knew you were a naughty fucker, I just didn't know how bad."

"You have no idea, but you're gonna find out."

On that, Paul leaned over and kissed his beautiful mother's mouth, their lips instantly opening to let their tongues swirl into contact. It was the deepest and hungriest kiss Paul had ever experienced, a kiss that was years overdue.

Kathy's grip tightened around her son's cock while his grip on her tits also grew rougher and more eager. But before long, Paul slipped one hand between his mother's smooth, warm thighs, sliding up to feel her exposed pussy. Her slit was already wet, the lips slick and swollen. She moaned into her son's mouth as his large fingers explored her freshly waxed treasure.

When one, then two, of Paul's fingers slid into his mother's sodden hole, Kathy moaned into his mouth, but then leaned her head back against the car window and growled like a jungle feline while her son finger fucked her long-neglected pussy and lowered his face to suckle her thick nipples. With his thumb working over her clit, Kathy started squirming in her seat, her pleasure rising by the second.

Reluctantly, Paul finally lifted his face from his mother's gorgeous tits and looked into her lust-glazed eyes. "There's something I've been needing to do for the longest time," he told her.

"Yes, baby? I'm yours. You can do anything you ever wanted."

Paul's pulse was raging, and he wished he could do everything he knew to his mother all at once. But he just smiled at her without saying anything. He took a quick look around the parking to make sure no one was there, and then got out of the car and walked around to his mother's side with his ragingly stiff cock jutting out of his pants.

He was acutely aware of his mother's rapt gaze following his path around the car to her door. When he pulled her door open, he couldn't help stopping in his tracks to take in the surreal sight of her staring at him in meek anticipation with her stunning tits hanging out of her dress.

"Turn around and set your feet down on the pavement," he told her, anxious to take what he wanted.

Kathy did as her son told her without uttering a word of question or protest. In turning her position to get her feet outside the car and on the ground, the hem of her short dress rode high on her hips, leaving her smooth legs and bald pussy fully exposed.

Paul sank down to the ground between his mother's open thighs, placing his hands on their silky inner flesh. He could hardly believe he was close enough to his mother's wet pussy to smell the perfume of her arousal. He cast a brief glance up her face and said, simply, "This is mine now." Then he leaned in close and licked her syrup-coated slit.

"Oh fuck," Kathy said with a throaty sigh. Her hips began rolling and grinding instantly in response to her son's hungry assault on her pussy. She pushed her ass to the very edge of the car seat, giving her eager son as much access as possible.

James_Steele
James_Steele
6,964 Followers