Her Steel Surprise

Story Info
Their first knife-play scene.
1k words
4.33
2.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Watch yourself baby. Don't want you cutting yourself and getting hurt."

He was always so sweet to her. Even though making dinner was her thing and she did it successfully every night, he still looked out for her if he was passing through the kitchen. The veggies she was chopping were almost all chopped, but his comment made her start to go slower. She paused and looked at the knife. There had been times that she had looked longingly at it before and had brought up the idea of trying knife-play in their scenes, but nothing had come of it.

The moment passed and she continued on with her night. It was just a normal Tuesday. They ate, cleaned up, watched some TV, and it was time for bed.

He looked at her with the lust transparent on his face. She knew he wasn't preparing to just sleep.

His hands landed on her shoulders as he guided her to the floor length mirror in their room. She couldn't help the small smile that crept up on her face. Their scenes always made her feel loved and whole. She needed that release from overthinking, and the pain he gave her sometimes was always welcomed too.

"Take off your clothes. Kneel, facing the mirror. I want you to watch." His voice sent shivers up her spine. So intentional, in control. This scene was his show, and she was just there for the ride.

She lifted her shirt off first, and her sports bra. The cold air hit her nipples and made them hard. Her first thought was that she wished he would take one in his mouth and warm it. Alas, that was not his plan for tonight. She slid her pants down to her ankles and stepped out of them. She was totally nude at last, since she never wore underwear when he was home. Every part of her was exposed and aware. She kneeled down in front of the mirror, her knees pointed slightly out so he had access to her pussy.

He took his time approaching her. There had been so much preparation leading up to tonight. Ever since she mentioned she might want to add in this kink to their scenes, he had been soaking in all the information he could on it. He attended classes at their local dungeon. The articles online about not just kink but also safety had helped, but tonight would be the night he put all his knowledge to the test. Tonight, was the night he wanted to give her something new and special, something they had only ever tried with each other.

She saw the glint of something shiny in the mirror for just a moment before she felt the dull side of a knife against her shoulder. She felt renewed goosebumps where it was sliding against her skin. "Sir... you got this for me?"

He looked into her eyes in their reflection. He noticed no fear, only a hesitant hopefulness. It was in her eyes, but also in the way she was relaxed. She knew he would never hurt her. She knew he would have done research and training before ever engaging in knife-play with her, as evidenced by the way he used the dull edge instead of just going straight to a blade. He wanted to give her time to get used to it, and also something to lead up to.

He gave her a small grin to ease her fears and said, "I got this for Us. I'll always want to try new things with you baby. I can't promise I'll always love what we try, but I'm never going to tell you no as long as we can do it safely. This?", he twirled the blade around his fingers, "this, we can do safely. Just call yellow if you need me to slow down. I gotchu baby."

And with that, he got her. First, he got her by dragging the dull side of the knife from the back of her shoulder to the front of it. Then, he poked her right breast just a tad. That one made her eyes widen and a moan escape.

"Don't move", he whispered near her ear. Her breath hitched and he continued to drag the dull side down her breast towards her waist. He stopped there, holding the knife's flat side against her while he dipped two fingers into her heat. "I see someone likes this quite a bit. Beg for me."

Being vague with the directions always suited him just fine. It was always interesting to see what she would beg for. Sometimes it was to cum, sometimes it was a harder spanking, sometimes it was to Stop making her cum. This time was no different.

"Please Sir!! Please keep it there!!" She had her eyes mostly closed tightly, but opened one just to make sure he wasn't going to move the knife from where it was. He kept it there while continuing to fill her with his fingers. "More Sir! Please! I want to cum like this for you" she whined desperately for him while he pulled his fingers out and brought them to his lips.

She tasted delicious, and the tinge of her fear added to it. He tweaked her nipples that were aching for some attention before dragging his fingers down to her pussy lips. It was so swollen and throbbing, he had to hold himself back from abandoning the knife and the foreplay and just mounting her. His need was combining with hers. He rubbed her faster, but barely applying any pressure. They both knew she could cum like this. Then he noticed her start to move her hips, almost humping the floor and his hand between her lips.

"Watch yourself, wouldn't want that knife to slip... I have plans for you later. Plans that don't include a sewing kit. Protect the property." He emphasized the last sentence with a slap on her pussy as he drew the knife away from her body.

Something about the sting of the slap and the fear of being cut made her fly. She came against his hand, hard. Moaning and collapsing forward against his chest, she let a huge sigh once she came down from the high.

"Don't relax too much, the night is young... I have other plans for you yet." His voice had dropped as he stood with her in his arms- half helping, half dragging her into their bed.