All Comments on 'Her Stolen Grace Ch. 02'

by IllicitlyDesired

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This is a really great story. Please don't give up on it and keep the chapters coming :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

For taking so much time to craft a living world and and story that is interesting and intriguing. I do so want to know what William has in store for Amora. Preferably some hot screwing but also some exciting story driven shenanigans! Please give us more and soon

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 6 years ago
I love this story

This is a great story, but her reaction to flee through that door ruined her chances to safely escape maybe ever. But I am glad she has her adopted little brother there. What happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Such an exciting read!

I really love your writing style and overall plot of the story! I feel like you are leaving clues foe whats to come...who is the man the king wanted information on? Is he important??? Tell us!! But i am happy that Ken is alive. I wonder why william kept him alive. Perhaps he cares more about amora then he lets on! Anyway i hope you write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great writing

I love the way you building the word behind the story with lots of details.In spite of the slow story development in this chapter, the story has so much potential to get longer & hotter.I'm fascinated by your characters and really like to know what's going to happen next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love!

This is exactly the type of story I like on this site - good writing, intrigue, plot and character development and some hot characters! Looking forward to chapter 3 x

minxxxkittenminxxxkittenover 6 years ago
Amazing!

I’m totally hooked! Great story so far. I can’t wait for the next chapter!!

kdlucaskdlucasover 6 years ago
Thank you!

I loved every word in this chapter. My heart was racing by the end. Please, please release the next chapter soon. Your work is so appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great chapter! I was wondering what the King wants from Amora. It seemed that he has an affection for the girl.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 6 years ago
The first few pages read as a boring history lesson.

It would have been better if you had done a flashback and let us experience what happened to Amora, rather that just tell us about it. The present day action was good, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's kind of obvious

That the king is basically grooming her to to be his "queen" but in actuality little more than a well educated slur who is intelligent enough to make public appearances. Unfortunately it's hard to like her because she's insanely stupid and naive in a way that makes absolutely no sense for a servant who has spent their life in a royal court.

It's also kind of obvious there's going to be Big Reveal where she turns out to be an unacknowledged princess.

Hopefully this Talen shows up as a legit love interest, because the king seems like a psychotic jackass who will no doubt be holding Ken over her head for submission. Also hoping the story picks up the pace because a couple months (always increases with multiple chapters) is a ridiculous time to wait for a new chapter. You really should finish your story first, because having to re read the whole thing every couple months in order to recall the plot.... sucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hurry up please

Same as one of the commentators below. I had to re-read Chapter 1 to recall the plot. Please let us have the next Chapter soon, even in bite-sized portions!

Also. I hated Vareena. And did she have small breasts or not?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Please get the next chapter out soon! I had to reread the first chapter to recall the story. Also, can she just run away with the knight, not Dustin but the other one? He's the most compelling character thus far. Also, can you put Dustin and Vareena in a barrel and throw them off a cliff together? They deserve each other. Sure, maybe Vareena will have some sad life story that will explain her behavior but as of now, I'm all for a cliff jump.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dumb and dumber

So she found an escape route. Why on earth didn’t she use it while the king was away? Revealing her plans in front of everyone just seems plain stupid. It is difficult to like a dumb heroine.

Also not impressed by a king who is so unaware of the behaviours of his own staff towards her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I really like this story! Very well done, I didn’t want to stop reading

MissedLifeMissedLifeover 6 years ago
Thank you for a fantastic story!

I can not wait for the next chapter. Your writing is incredible. From the first paragraphs in chapter one I knew this would be a great series. Just the right amount of background to keep this reader eager to learn more about why Amora is held by the king. Please continue and do not let the readers down by leaving this unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More, please!

I wish that I hadn't discovered this story before you finished it! I need to know what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please post next chapter!!!

Love the story so far! Can't wait for the next chapter!! I hope it will be posted soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
When is the next edition coming?

Please continue. It's a lovely story. When will the next edition come?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

Please continue! You have a brilliant plot going here :)

Lipstick75Lipstick75over 6 years ago
Please write another chapter

Please write the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hmmm . . .

I have read this story on lit before. I enjoyed it the first time so will re-read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
more

It's a shame there is no more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please Continue

I'm excited to see what happens next.

I'll bookmark this and check back from time to time, in the hope that you will return to this excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Please please write more! I got so stuck in and then realised there were no more chapters! :( I’ll check back soon in the hopes you have written a new chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I guess there won’t be any more of this story?

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 6 years ago
Who is she

I have a feeling that she is actually the daughter of one of the rulers of The Free Cities. Or the daughter of the previous king. She will be the Queen, so william will have the kingdom by right of birth. It would be awesome. I can’t wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I want more! This is getting so good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More plz

This is great, please finish the story!

LadyPartsLadyPartsabout 6 years ago
Can’t understand the negativity....

I guess the bitter fuckers who bash your story, anonymously, have failed at their own attempt to write. I only know you should ignore them entirely. I have left many a nasty comment on a story that was pathetically bad. I have also left criticism of stories that were good but the author missed something. So understand Illicitlydesired, that I leave comments based entirely on what I want the author to know and if that’s negative so be it.

The history was perfect! I thought the history was well paced and well placed. Some people wear their stupid proudly, so ignore cantfightfate...it’s what I usually do.

Also, dumb and dumber comment was hilarious...pot kettle... reading comprehension must be challenged because I distinctly recall that Amora was still in the planning stages of her escape. She found a way out, she decided where to go, but she still needed to figure out how to get there, dummy!

Yes, you seem to be setting up Amora for being more than his bedwarmer, perhaps she is the bastard of royalty, or long lost heir of someone important and yes it’s obvious the King knows who she is. But we do not know.

You write very well. This story has good erotic appeal and it has a nice range of bad guys. I know you’ve been gone a while I hope you come back and finish this story. Ignore the dumb fucks.

I love that I can cuss with impunity here!

magevmagevabout 6 years ago
please

please please please continue the story!

IsabellaRoggiIsabellaRoggiabout 6 years ago
Hmmm...

..is it just me or does anybody else want her to be with Levan? Somehow I see William as wrong for her! Oh well, in any case, favorited the story and looking forward to the next chapter(s) :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great beginning

Please! Write More - or at least an ending?! Very talented story telling -but we all want MORE! Please share your gift and let us have the rest of the story.

GypsytrampGypsytrampalmost 6 years ago

Please continue. You have an intriguing start with these two chapters and I'd love to see Vareena and Dustin get theirs.

IllicitlyDesiredIllicitlyDesiredalmost 6 years agoAuthor
I'm still here!

Hey guys,

Thank you all for such a receptive response to the series. I really never expected people to like it so much, it was just some silly fantasy I had dancing around in my head that I decided to jot down. All of the love and support, and even the critical messages have been very helpful in motivating me in shaping this story.

I will be continuing the series, so do not worry. I honestly do have lots of fun writing this, so I plan to continue it until it's finished. It'll take time but it will get done!

Ch 3 was submitted today, so I expect it'll be up in a couple days. Keep a lookout!

Thanks again for even just taking the time to read :)

-I.D.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sooo Good!

I have to admit I've done my fair share of ranting against story direction, it's characters or the writers lack of concern for reader comprehension. Although not nearly as bad as Wattpad, I've come across a few stories here that are nearly unintelligible. So when a story like this crops up I'm damn near desperate for more! It only has 3 chapters so far and I've read the first 2 for the third time and enjoyed them just as much if not more than the first time! With series that posts this slowly I would normally just wait and see what happens. I mean seriously...how many times have we been promised by an author that they absolutely positively for sure will finish their story only to keep checking for years to see if it's been updated and hearing nothing but crickets! So it's the best compliment I can give to say that if you make that promise and don't deliver....I'll hunt you down and chain your ass to a keyboard! LMAO.. Okay so you know I'm only joking but this really is a great story and it's barely even brushed on any juicy bits yet. I'm just about to move on and read chapter 3 again in hopes 4 is on it's way. Like you promised. Wah ha ha ha..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
King charactered very well

Love the King and his plans. Very very very few stories do justice to character of a King, this is one of the 2nd story I've read that doesnt make King a knight. The other being At Her Majesty's Pleasure which is outstanding,

Well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars

thank god the child was alive ken i was so worried about him

i dont understand why do i find lord levan more hotter,more cunning,more efficient than the king himself although no doubt william is hot but levan he is so much hotter

why is william the male lead instead of levan booohoooo

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i know its levan that her brother ken is alive

its levan that she was spared when all were killed

its levan who found her again when she fled

it must be levan and amora

not william and amora

not that cheater and bad guy william he see amora just as a mesns to an end

but levan actually cares

levan x amora pls pls pls

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous