Her Story Pt. 04 - Opening Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are really one for the books, Roni, you know that, don't you? We've been making love for over 15 years, and you are standing here . . right now! . . . all but telling me . . . telling me out loud! . . . that somehow I have not been getting your best shot in the sack? And why would that be?!! Because how you were once treated by some assholes now has you worried that somehow or another you just might prefer sex with men? Are you fucking mental?

"Well, all I can say is you sure weren't the first in my bed but you've most definitely proven to be the best. And that's "best" by a long, long way, too! Personally I didn't think I could ever find another lover who could tick more of my boxes than you do, and yet only three nights ago you hung up a new personal best on me! Now maybe it had a bit to do with me spurring you on, but isn't that what love between two people is all about? And didn't you start it? I thought you were nuts when you told me what you wanted, but look at me now! The last two days I've been unable to turn around without thinking of ways I want to use your body. How's that old wrestling motto of yours go? 'Iron sharpens iron?'

"If you honestly think you've got another level to give beyond what I'm getting from you - a level of boudoir excellence somehow reserved only for the male gender - there's a part of me that just wants to say 'Wow!'

"But right after I say that, darling, I'm telling you it's now time for me to cry "BULLSHIT!" I don't give a shit what you've worried about for the last 25 years. You can take it from me: I had college sex with someone who considered himself 'bi,' and based on that fucking standard, I'm here to tell you that you're as 'hetero' as it fucking gets. You can grow your hair until you sit on it; I'll even roll it up on empty orange juice cans if that floats your boat! You can beg me to lace you into a corset, but none of that shit's going to change what we are to ourselves and what we are to each other. We are two straight arrow lovers totally devoted to one another with a few kinks in our shafts.

"I will admit, however, that the idea of tight-lacing you into a corset does sound rather appealing . . ."

He sat there dumbfounded as I pulled his shoulders back square to me. "You want some proof? I'm going to give you a little sample - on the house! Wait here."

I rushed off and returned with my paddle brush and several elastics, Taking my seat behind him, I worked the tangles from his freshly washed hair and brushed it thoroughly. Damn, but I enjoy doing this with him, I thought, pissed to no end to think we might have been doing it years ago! Dividing his forelock into three equal sections with my fingers, I began working his hair into a French braid. I'm not the greatest at this (although my nieces like my work), and I've never caught on to blind-braiding my own hair. Still, my fingers just flew through his hair and I soon reached for one of the elastics to finish his plait. Just in case he'd already started to drift off in the gathering darkness, I gave the braided tail a little tug. "Let's go to bed," I said.

Reaching our bedroom, my first stop was for my sleep mask in my night stand. I settled it over his eyes. "Wait here," I told him. "Arms down. Don't move." I unbuckled his belt and watched in amazement as gravity lowered his jeans, effortlessly sliding them past those slim hips into a denim pool at his feet. Shit, I couldn't do that, I thought! His white nylon granny panties presented a tighter fit, but I knelt before him and began sliding them slowly down his long smooth legs. "Lift!" I ordered, tapping first one bare foot, then the other, before moving his jeans and panties to the side. I confronted old "Cyclops" still only half awake, staring blankly at me from inside his shaved-crotch lair. Resisting the temptation to stroke those heartbreakingly beautiful legs, I reached instead for the cock cage I'd placed beneath our bed. Best do this quickly, I thought, before the monster wakes! I had already guessed the second smallest "U" ring in the CB-6000 kit was my best choice for the base of his manhood, and I was pleased to find it provided the correct fit as it slipped in behind his balls. "What . . . what are you doing?" my little love demanded from behind the mask as I completed his encirclement by installing the two base plates across the top of his penis to each end of the "U" ring, then added the locking pin and spacer. He let out a short gasp as I quickly wiped his dicklet with cold lube, and he became agitated as I guided the 2 1/2-inch pink cage over his quickly stiffening rod but fumbled the padlock installation. He tried to pull off the sleep mask to see what was happening, but I slapped his hand away. "My god," he begged, "what are you doing to me?"

"Making you mine," I said, closing the padlock.

"CLICK!"

I don't know how it sounded to him, but that simple click reached my ears like a steel door slamming shut at the end of a dark tunnel. He stood there in his blindfold-induced darkness, shivering, while I flicked the padlock with my fingernail and heard it rattle against the cage. To prevent it from rattling again, I used the other hair elastic to bind its hasp tightly to his new prison cage. "You said you wanted to belong to me and me alone," I said. "So how does it feel to get what you want?"

His hands reached for his crotch but recoiled sharply when all they felt was cold, hard plastic where his warm, firm yet pliable dick had been minutes earlier. "Oh my god," he moaned loudly. "Oh my god!"

I touched my fingertip to his lips to demand silence. "That's just the beginning," I promised him, slowly replacing the tip of my finger with the business end of the largest butt plug. "Kiss it," I said, pressing the silicone to his lips, He did as he was told but only reluctantly, so I rocked the plug against his pursed lips to gain entry into his mouth. "The next time we do this, little girl, you'll be wearing lipstick and taking my strap-on cock into your mouth, so best get used to this now," I whispered in his ear. "Take it completely into your mouth; show me you really know how to suck it."

His clumsy lips fumbled the initial portion of the exchange, but I unceremoniously shoved the plug past his teeth and began working it into the back of his mouth. "That's right. dear - suck it! You need to get it warmed up," I told him. "The next stop for that thing is deep inside your ass, so unless you prefer it cold down there . . ."

He moaned deeply, and I felt my fingers actually being drawn into his mouth as he made an awkward attempt to deep throat both the plug and my fingers. This prompted a laugh from me as I withdrew it and heard the plug make an audible pop as it emerged from behind his lips and puckered mouth.

"Whoa-a-a Speedo; slow down!" I laughed at him. "I never took you for such an eager little slut! We're eventually going to have some fun with that, dear, and I promise to put all that willing eagerness to work in ways that neither of us have yet to imagine. First, though - before you run - you need to learn how to crawl."

Placing my hands firmly on his hips, I guided him slowly backward until the backside of his calves met the edge of our mattress. "That's our bed," I explained, moving my hands to his shoulders and pushing downward. "Sit, then just lean back and pull your knees to your chest."

He complied more quickly this time, but I met his now-growing enthusiasm with a finger lazily circling his asshole, returning again and again for lube as it slowly prepped his dark little rosebud for the next event. I found his eyes staring widely at me through the darkness when I removed his blindfold. "I want you to watch this, Roni. And I want to watch your eyes watching me while I open your backdoor for the first time," I told him. "Grab your knees tight, pull them out and back." I slid a pillow under him to raise his ass even higher. "Open your man pussy to me, lover; I promise I'll be as gentle with you as I can when I pop your cherry."

Taking the syringe I'd filled earlier, I lined up its slender applicator tip to his tight virgin hole and rocked it slowly into his rear entryway. "Oh-h-hhh, god," he began crooning, his knuckles turning white as he desperately grasped his knees. "Oh-h-hhhh my fucking god!" His body spasmed as I slowly threaded the thin tip through his sphincter and finally buried both the applicator's hilt and my fingers into the entrance of his ass. As he felt everything in his whole world bottoming out for the first time, I triggered the syringe to unleash a burst of lube into his twitching man pussy, sending a wave shuddering through his body. "Aaa-augh-h-hh," he cried out. "Oh, damn, damn!" I worked the tip back and forth inside him while continuing to spread the remaining lube inside his quavering ass.

Part of me wanted to laugh at him. Shit, dear, that's little more than a soda straw in your ass, l thought, wondering just how dramatic he's going to be when he actually experiences some size? Taking the plug I'd pre-lubed when I got home, I slipped it into his man pussy with one hand while withdrawing the applicator with the other hand at the same time. Again I was rewarded with a long, extended moan. He must have got those on special, I thought . . .

I watched his eyes roll, almost in terror, when I took hold of the plug's handle and gave it a little jiggle. He suddenly seemed too ashamed to make eye contact with me, but I clamped his face firmly between my palms. "Don't look away, damn it! Look at me, darling." I told him, forcing him to look at me, eye to eye. "Relax! Just give yourself to me the way you told me you wanted it. You're doing just fine, trust me; everything is going to be all right. You're going to learn to absolutely love this, and I promise you one more thing . . .

"You'll eventually beg me to never stop!"

I began sawing him slowly with the small plug, and I watched tears of trust well up in his eyes. Listening to him keen and babble while his man pussy underwent its first workout, I became transfixed by those "windows of his soul." I marveled at the non-stop cavalcade of expressions revealed in his eyes, ranging from an almost-sly, playful furtiveness to full-blown unbridled ecstasy. His body teetered on edge as I slowly began to withdraw the slender plug but as it reached the sphincter, I suddenly reversed its course and buried it full depth inside him, its handle now neatly filling the crack between his solid buttocks.

It took a bit of doing to get him to finally release his knees from his vise-like wrestler's grip. But I softly stroked his thighs, and his legs began to straighten. I bent over to give him a long, deep kiss. "Think you can stand?" I whispered. His reply was a strange combination of moan and laughter as he wobbled to his feet. "God, but I feel so full right now," he said. "Is it always that way for you?" I only smiled.

I asked him to again lift each foot, then once again knelt to give his white Olga "Secret Hug" granny panties a slow sensual return ride back up his smooth legs and across his hips, finally snuggling both cock cage and butt plug within their firm nylon embrace. "Nice," I said out loud, accompanied by his rather indulgent chorus of moans, as I traced my index finger slowly over the elastic lace waist and leg bands of his panties.

I pressed on his butt plug's handle, and I smiled broadly as he pushed back with yet another satisfied moan. My other hand felt for his hard cock cage, and I noticed how its smooth panty covering and the darkness removed all detail from his crotch, leaving it to resemble a female mound. As I regained my feet, his eyes still had an owl-like appearance, and I thought never before had I seen him as vulnerable as I had already experienced him twice this evening. "Unless you start feeling pain from the cage, I'd like to see you wear it all night along with the plug," I told him. "Tomorrow we'll see where we are. Think that'll be all right?"

"Yes," he answered quietly, placing my hand back on his ass and once again grinding into it while he stroked his panty front. "My god, yes. I'm so full of love for you right now I'm not sure I could even tell if you were doing something wrong."

"That's a lot of territory," I laughed. "Well, dear, some might consider that you had your first fucking tonight. It wasn't exactly my idea of the main event, but it was certainly a preview of coming attractions, that's for sure," I told him, before posing my final question in what he calls my "matter-of-fact voice."

"So, tell me . . . was it good for you?"

12