Her Submission, My Pleasure

Story Info
I'm your Mistress. Your pleasure is mine, sweet girl.
1.7k words
4.35
7.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are there. Standing in front of me, in your immense splendor, completely naked.

I'm watching you... I wonder what I could do to you...

You're there, at my mercy, legs slightly apart, hands on your butt cheeks, round and delicious. How beautiful you are!

The marble floor is cruelly cold. Countless candles shed light in a soft twilight.

I approach you in a slow step, swaying, from the top of my black high heels. I'm wearing black stockings tights, a black garter belt, a black lace panties, a black bra also laced. I look at you intently in the eyes.

"You must not move unless I give you the order. Is it understood?"

"Yes ma'am."

I place myself in your back, put my hands on your arms and then down on your hands. I raise your hands over your head. I feel your feverishness.

I attach your hands to a soft rope from the ceiling, to not hurt your pretty satiny skin.

I take a step back to admire your back ... your ass... your legs...

"You are beautiful ."

"Thank you ma'am."

I get closer to you and whisper in your ear. I feel you tremble under my warm breath.

"Are you ready to undergo all that I will put you through tonight?"

"Yes ma'am."

"To obey all my orders?"

"Yes ma'am."

"To cum only when I give you permission?"

"Yes... ma'am ... I'll do my best."

"Good"

I get close to you. My pelvis rubs your hot ass. I gently take your hair with one hand to move it on your shoulder. I kiss your other shoulder, your neck, your earlobe. I'm whispering:

"Tonight, you are mine."

I feel you shiver.

My hands pass on each side of your chest and meet on your stomach. I go up by brushing the tips of my fingers on your skin. I go up from to the center of your chest, then down on each side of your breasts.

I take each breast fully and I caress them to feel them well.

"You are so sexy ."

"Thank you ma'am."

I caress your breasts gently, slowly.

Without you expecting it, I'm pinching your nipples between my fingers.

You have a small jolt of pain, a little tension throughout your body.

I move my pelvis against your ass. I let my warm breath go into your ear.

You feel me going away a little. You hear me take something on a table. You don't know what...

You feel my nails slip gently on the skin of your back. I follow your spine. You shudder under this subtle movement.

Then, suddenly, a hard, flat object hits your right butt cheek. The impact is not very strong, but you take a step forward under the surprise.

"Do not move ."

"At your order, ma'am."

You get back into position.

The paddle gently rubs your sore cheek. The cold leather on your red skin feels good.

And then, a second impact on the same cheek, stronger than the previous one. You don't move.

"Bravo, my dear."

I take the time to caress your cheek with my hand to ease the pain. It's so soft. All hot ...

I take off my hand.

There is a pause. A silence.

What's going to happen?

I hit your right cheek hard, then your left cheek with the same force. Then another time your right cheek.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh ..."

I can see you almost taking a step forward, but you're holding on.

I know it must have hurt a lot this time.

"I'm proud of you ."

"Thank you ma'am."

I put several small kisses on your very red ass. I caress it with my hands to pass the pain. I gently blow on it.

"It's so good ma'am."

I bite slightly your left cheek, while caressing your right cheek.

I'm going in front of you.

I can see the excitement on your face. Your so desirable little smile. We look at each other intensely. I'm getting closer to you. I take your hands off the ceiling rope, but they stay tied together. I pass them over my head, so that your arms are around my neck.

I feel your gasping breath on my face. Your excitement is great, as much as mine. You have so beautiful eyes...

I'm getting closer to you. Our breasts meet. Our very hard nipples rub on each other. I place my hands on your back. My thigh slips between your legs and sticks on your already very wet pussy. I feel your pelvis pressing mine.

"Go ahead. Give yourself some pleasure on my thigh."

Without having to say it a second time, you do back and forth movements on my thigh. I stay still, letting you caress yourself on my hot body.

I feel my thigh getting more and more wet. Your burning pussy spread your juice all along my thigh.

My mouth gets on yours. Your lips are hot. Your saliva is delicious. We kiss passionately. Your arms are tightening around my neck. My arms are hugging you. I'm really excited by your pussy slipping on my thigh, your well-swollen clit that rubs on my now very wet skin.

"May I cum Madam?"

"No, not right now ."

I take my leg off your thighs. I see you coming towards me, and try to stay close against me.

Immediately, I give a little slap on your breast.

"Don't move!"

You quickly take back your place.

"Sorry ma'am..."

"You will not have the right to cum if you disobey another time. Understood?"

"Yes ma'am..."

I kiss you.

"Good"

I approach a small table in front of you.

"Put your forearms here".

You lean forward and bend over the table. I attach your hands to the ring screwed to the furniture.

I'm going away from you. You try to follow me with your eyes.

"No! Look straight ahead! "

Immediately, you look forward.

With my foot, I give little kicks on your feet so that you spread your legs more. You obey. What a beautiful view I have on your rump!

I place my hand on your pussy. I rub it frantically with all my fingers.

I hear you moan softly.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."

My fingers get all wet very quickly.

I get a finger in your pussy. I pull it out and immediately put a second finger back in you.

You're so tight, so hot, so wet. It smells so good!

My tongue collects your nectar directly at the source. My mouth is pressed against your lips and I suck all the juice that I can.

You moan more and more. Your pelvis moves involuntarily.

"You are so good ..."

You have trouble talking.

"Thank you ma'am..."

I put three fingers in your pussy and fuck you passionately.

"Ahhhh yes!"

You now have your forehead resting on the table, between your arms.

Your pelvis is moving faster and faster. I let you do it, without a reprimand. You're too beautiful.

"May I cum ma'am?"

"No, not for now ."

I take my fingers out of your wet den and approach them of your mouth. You open it and eagerly lick your juice from my skin. I love to feel your greedy tongue on my fingers.

I get up and go back behind you.

You hear some noises... I'm preparing something...

"Are you ready to be fucked now?"

"Yes ma'am!"

"Beg me."

"Please ma'am. Fuck my pussy. Make me cum! I can't hold it anymore! Deign to give me an orgasm! "

"I'm going to do as you wish, my princess."

You feel a dildo at the entrance of your pussy. I can already hear you moaning.

It caresses your lips gently. You feel the excitement raising even faster.

In a continuous and fluid movement, the dildo enters you deeply.

The feeling you've been waiting for so long...

You don't hold a long, loud groan.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh ...."

I stay in you. I'm not moving. I let your beautiful and tight pussy get use to my big dick.

My nails run around your back. I grab your hair in a ponytail and pull it gently, but firmly. You raise the head of the table.

My free hand catches your hip.

The dildo attached to my pelvis by the strap-on gently leaves you, then returns in a long motion.

"Aaaaaaaaahh...."

I love to see you having fun!

The movements go faster and faster.

I go in and out of your pussy, sliding fluidly.

"Come on baby, let yourself go!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....."

I give you a slap on the ass with my hand. It makes you speed up the movement.

You moan more and more. I know you have an orgasm on the tip of your lips.

My pelvis hits loudly against your butt cheeks.

"May I cum now ma'am?"

"No, continue waiting ."

"Arrggg"

"Control yourself dear..."

"Yes ma'am..."

I feel the frustration in your voice. I know you want to cum! I feel that it is not easy to hold yourself back! But I want you to have a huge orgasm.

I start counting down.

"10"

"9"

Your moans are becoming more and more insistent!

"8"

"7"

"6"

I know you can not take it anymore.

"Come on sweetie. You can do it! Stay calm! "

"5"

"4"

I see you clench your fists. Your toes roll up. You are on the brink!

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Go! Cum! "

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! YES! YES!! YESSSS!! "

I see the powerful orgasm shakes your whole body. Spasms of pleasure make you shudder.

That does not stop me from continuing to penetrate you.

"Go! Give it all to me!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH"

"Yes!! Yes! Yes...."

After a few moments, you stop moving, you calm down. I take the strap-on out of your sex and then you fall on your knees.

I untie your hands and take you to a mattress nearby.

I lie close to you, under warm and soft blankets.

I watch you recover. I caress your hair. I can only smile to see you like that.

"You did very well princess."

You open your beautiful eyes and you tell me.

"Thank you ma'am..."

I take you in my arms and we fall asleep.