The Importance of School Discipline

Story Info
A strong headteacher is conquered and enslaved.
18.3k words
4.69
34.8k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The interviews had gone well, and Joanne Crawford, Headteacher of a large city primary school, had two good candidates to choose from. Barry Turner, Vice Chair of Governors had been the other member of the panel. He asked Joanne to give her assessment of them both.

"Surinder interviewed really well, she's bright, young and energetic, just what this school needs, she can start straight away but I'm worried about her lack of experience. Serena, on the other hand, is older and much more experienced. She had an air of authority about her that I think will be of great benefit to me personally. I got the impression that she'd be very good at dealing with some of our more difficult parents, and that will allow me more time to get on with my leadership and management role. And yet, there's something I can't put my finger on."

"Oh?"

"Well, I'm not sure she's a team player, there was something a little unsettling about her, and I just got a sense that she liked to get her own way. Oh, I don't know, it's been a long afternoon, maybe I'm imagining it. We've interviewed five candidates and my head's spinning. Look, I've got a meeting with a group of parents in a few minutes. Would you mind if I slept on this tonight?"

"No problem Jo, if it's any help, I think both candidates are capable of doing the job, and they both fit the criteria. I understand your slight reservations about them, but it's important that you are comfortable with the decision, after all, you're the one that's going to be working closely with whoever gets the job. For what it's worth, I think there's a lot to be said for experience. I'm sure you'll know who you want in the morning, let me know first so that I'm 'in the loop' as it were; I'll support whatever decision you make."

"Thanks Barry, that's good of you, I must dash now, give my regards to Dina, and tell her I'll be in touch soon to arrange a girly lunch in the holidays.

Mrs Joanne Crawford, Headteacher and young widow, was a shapely, attractive woman. At thirty-seven years of age, she was one of the youngest headteachers in the city. Despite her professional success, she carried a permanent sense of guilt, because her husband had died in a car crash, on the very day that she had planned to tell him that their relationship was over.

She was know as an energetic, assertive, strong professional woman, but, underneath, she felt alone and vulnerable. Joanne had been a widow for three years, and had not been in a relationship since. Her sense of guilt had made it difficult for her to contemplate dating. In public, she was vibrant and very attractive, she had no shortage of suitors, but none of the men that pursued her could break through her defences.

She'd stopped having sex with her husband two years before he died, so it was now five long years since she'd felt the caress of another person's hands on her naked body, or anything other than her faithful vibrator inside her. She masturbated regularly to swirling, confused and disjointed fantasies involving men that she knew professionally and socially. She imagined herself being fucked by them but her sweetest, most intense orgasms occurred when she imagined her female friends and colleagues being pleasured by the men that she knew.

Women featured in her most vivid imaginings, she dwelt on their pleasure as they were being fucked; visions of arched backs, thrusting pelvises, swaying breasts and loud orgasmic cries filled her fantasies. It wasn't that she was sexually aroused by women, she told herself, it was more a case of fantasising about the ways in which women could feel sexual pleasure, the way she desperately wanted to feel sexual pleasure.

Two weeks ago, she had taken her fantasy sex life further when she had started dabbling in viewing porn. She thought that much of it was badly made, poorly acted, and unrealistic, but she'd recently come across a site where the videos had been made by women, for women. She'd found herself being intrigued at the sight of women making love to each other, this was something that she had never expected would interest her, but she found it compelling and erotic, even though she hadn't been sexually attracted to women in the past. To her mild surprise, she'd become most curious about scenarios that involved domination and submission. Something about the dynamics of a vulnerable woman, being intimidated by, and surrendering to, a sexually powerful woman, struck a chord with her.

Her exposure to pornography was still in an early, explorative phase, but she'd already realised that she'd found woman on woman videos more interesting and arousing to view than those involving men and women. So far, she'd just watched these videos and hadn't masturbated to any of them, but they'd started to become a source of inspiration.

One night recently in bed, accompanied by her vibrator, she had invented a fantasy inspired by one of the scenarios in which her athletically built, attractive, late thirties next door neighbour, had overpowered her and fucked her with a strap on cock. The resulting orgasm was off the scale of anything she'd previously experienced. It was in this frame of mind that she opened her laptop and reached for her pussy as she contemplated which of the candidates to appoint.

Miss Serena Clarke, 45 years of age, had interviewed well. She was clearly very competent and experienced, her current job was personal assistant to the Chief Executive of a well known local charity. Serena had worn a fitted knee length skirt suit in grey, with a white blouse and black heels. She was of mixed African Caribbean and White British heritage, with pale brown skin, a shapely body and legs, firm rounded buttocks and fulsome breasts. Her black hair was in neat cornrows with a braided bun, giving her a very elegant and very sexy look.

She had arranged herself confidently on one of the low, easy chairs being used for the interview; she'd crossed her right leg over her left, and Joanne had noticed the tell tale sign of a suspender clip underneath the taut material of her skirt. Joanne was used to being almost always the most sexually attractive woman in any room, but she knew that she'd been outdone by Serena. She wished that she'd worn her favourite short skirt and tight fitting blouse instead of trousers.

Serena's main rival for the post was Surinder Kaur, 24 years of age. Surinder was of Indian heritage, very pretty with gorgeous long black hair, smokey brown eyes, beautiful eyebrows and a flawless complexion. She wore a close fitting green sari that showed off her well formed breasts, slim waist and curvaceous buttocks. She was young and relatively inexperienced but clearly passionate about children and wanted very much to work in a school.

Joanne stopped playing idly with her pussy and took a shower so that she could get into the right frame of mind to make an objective decision. She took her job very seriously and, whatever her emerging sexual proclivities might be, she wanted to ensure that she made the right choice for the school.

She would like to have been able to offer the job to both candidates, but after careful consideration, she chose Serena for the role. She decided that if she still felt the same way in the morning, she would phone Serena as soon as she got into school and offer her the job. It had been a tiring day, and she was soon off to sleep without further troubling her pussy or her vibrator.

Inspired by Serena's bold sexuality, she set off for work the next morning in her short skirted grey suit, opaque black tights and a pair of black four inch high heels. She was the first person in school as usual, she admired herself in the mirror in the staff toilets, before going into her office to phone Barry and then Serena.

Serena was polite and oozed cool confidence when accepting the job.

"Good morning, am I speaking to Serena?"

"Yes."

"Oh, hello Serena, it's Joanne Crawford here, I'm pleased to say that we've decided to offer you the job as school secretary."

"Okay," said a less than grateful sounding Serena.

"Er... yes, well, we thought you interviewed very well and..."

"Yes, I always do."

"Oh, right, and er.. can I take it that you accept?"

"Of course. I was very impressed with you yesterday Joanne and I'm delighted that we'll be working together."

It was a warm day in early July 2016 and it seemed that the summer had arrived in England at last. The school would be closing for the summer break in two weeks time, and Serena would have to serve a month's notice in her current job, so they agreed the staring date as the beginning of the new academic year in September. They arranged an induction session, just beforehand, at the end of the summer holidays in late August. As Joanne put the phone down, she felt that she'd just agreed to work for Serena rather than the other way round.

Joanne put off ringing the four unsuccessful candidates until mid morning. She'd spoken to three of them and was about to call Surinder when her head of early years poked her head around Jo's office door.

"Bad news I'm afraid, Sally has just handed in her resignation and she's gone home. She refused to work her notice period, and I'm stuck without a classroom assistant in year two."

"Oh dear, why did she resign?"

"Well you know the difficulty we've had since we started capability proceedings, I think it's all just become too much for her. I'm pleased in one way, at least we won't have to spend any more valuable time smoothing her ruffled feathers. I've phoned Lucy Bennett to see if she can cover until the end of term but she's off to France with her husband for a fortnight's holiday."

"Lucky Lucy."

"Can you think of anyone else we could try?"

"Not really, I'll ring Paul at St Mary's to see if he can loan us anyone for a few days, but I know he's short staffed as well... hang on a minute, I've just thought of something. Leave it with me and I'll get back to you in a few minutes."

Joanne picked up the phone and dialled Surinder's number.

"Oh hello, is that Surinder?"

"Yes."

"Surinder it's Joanne Crawford, I'm afraid we've offered the job to a very experienced candidate and she's accepted."

"Oh, right, I understand, I didn't think I'd stand much of a chance against anyone more experienced."

"On the contrary Surinder, you did very well, and we were impressed by your obvious enthusiasm. I hope you won't be offended if I tell you that I think you might be more suited to working in a classroom and, by coincidence, this morning, we find ourselves with a vacancy for a classroom and library assistant. If you're at all interested we could start you in an acting capacity until the post is advertised and, if you do as well as I expect you will, you'll be in a strong position when the permanent appointment is made. If you did get the job, we'd put you on the National Vocational Course and get you qualified as a high level teaching assistant. Who knows, from there you might even fancy becoming a trained teacher. What do you think?"

"Gosh, yes, I'd love to give it a go, wow, yes."

"Good, this is a bit cheeky of me but could you start this afternoon?"

"Yes, yes definitely."

Joanne arranged to meet Surinder at one o'clock, before showing her the library, then taking her along to meet her new colleagues. She was pleased with herself as she put the phone down, she felt that she'd just engineered a win win situation for the school by making two good new appointments. The six week summer holidays were fast approaching, and she felt that she could relax more than she might previously have been able to.

Serena served her notice and, as arranged, she called into the school in the week before she started the job, so that she could have an informal induction session with Joanne. Joanne dressed in a short, close fitting black skirt, black heels, barely black tights and a crisp, tight white blouse. The outfit was stylish and sophisticated, and it showed off her body in a sexy yet classy way. She felt confident that she would more than match Serena.

At eleven o'clock on the dot, as previously arranged, Susie, the receptionist showed a very well groomed Serena into Joanne's office. Serena paused in the doorway, in a tight red and black panelled dress that finished just below her knees. The way that the dress clung to her, and emphasised her curves, as she stood in her black high heels and stockings, dangling her handbag, made Joanne feel slightly intimidated. She tried to stay professional and in control throughout the half hour meeting, she was determined to show that she was in charge, but Serena had a way of assuming effortless control.

"Of course, we'll use each other's formal titles in front of the children, but we can use first names in private."

"Good, I think I'll rather like you calling me Miss Clarke."

"Right, yes, and of course you'll have to refer to me as Mrs Crawford."

"Yes, of course, that's perfectly acceptable Joanne," said Serena with a disconcerting air.

"There's something else I think we should sort out now so that we get off on the right foot."

"Oh, what's that Serena?"

"I'd like you to change my job title to Personal Assistant, it's much more professional sounding than 'school secretary,' and I think that, given my experience, I'll be able to provide much more authority and direction in the role than you've previously been used to."

Joanne was taken aback by her assertiveness.

"Oh, I... I see, right, I'll er."

"Do you have a problem with that Joanne?"

"N... no I'm sure that will be fine."

"Good, I must go now but I'll see you bright and early on Monday morning."

Joanne didn't know what to make of her new secretary, she felt quite discomforted, but strangely compliant, which felt odd because she was normally the one calling the shots. Her previous secretary had known her place and never questioned her. She put it down to Serena being enthusiastic and wanting to impress, but she decided that she would have to be more assertive with her in future.

Joanne got in early as usual on the first day of the new term, she was always the first one in. She glanced at the clock in the foyer, it showed seven forty six. She opened the door to the reception and admin office and was surprised to find Serena already there, in the secretary's office at the back.

"Oh, Serena, I didn't expect you in this early."

"Hello Joanne, no problem, It's my job as PA to ensure that you're well looked after."

"Well, I must say I'm impressed."

"Good, I like to impress, I'm going to order a new name plate with my new job title for my office door, and I think we agreed that you'd call me Miss Clarke."

"Oh, that would just be when the children are in earshot, otherwise we can use first names."

"Well how about we play safe, and you always call me Miss Clarke, then there won't be any confusion?"

Joanne was caught off guard again by her new colleague; she felt mildly admonished and agreed to the request.

"Thank you Joanne."

"Right, I see, but you will call me Mrs Crawford in front of the children?"

"Of course Joanne, now let me get organised, I'll come and see you for a briefing later on."

Serena ushered Joanne out of the secretary's office, through the connecting door, into the head's office. Joanne sat in her office wondering how on earth she'd just agreed to call her new assistant 'Miss Clarke' whilst the woman referred to her by her first name.

Serena's office was strategically well placed, it had a door through to the reception and admin office where three other members of staff worked, and it had a connecting door on the opposite wall through to the head's office. The head's office also had a door directly onto the corridor that ran the length of the admin block. The deputy head's office was next to the head's office, at the end of the corridor. On the opposite side of of the corridor to these offices was a meeting room, and the senior staff toilets.

By eight forty five, the hustle and bustle of the school had got under way, Serena opened the door to the head's office and spoke to Joanne.

"I've already looked at your diary for the week, I'll keep it in my office from now on, you needn't worry about such details, I'll take charge of your appointments and availability."

"Well I'll need to have some input into when I see people and do things," smiled a disconcerted Joanne.

"Yes, perhaps, but you won't commit to anything in future without my agreement, how else am I going to manage your time for you?"

"Yes, I see, but..."

"It's not a problem for me Joanne, you'll be freed up from routine tasks so that you can concentrate on more important things. Will it be a problem for you?"

"No... I suppose..."

"Right, I see you've got a meeting at ten thirty, and another at two this afternoon, are you fully prepared for them?"

"Well, yes, there's not really much preparation needed to be hon..."

"In business I find it best to ensure that you are prepared for every eventuality."

"Right, yes, of course."

"Good, I need to meet your deputy head, what's her name, Rebecca?"

"Yes, I'll introduce you to her after assembly, you'll be providing some assistance to her as well," said Joanne, relieved at last to be able to take a semblance of control over proceedings.

"I'll come with you to assembly so that you can introduce me to the whole school."

"Er... we usually," Joanne saw a steely look in Serena's hazel eyes, "No, yes, why not, it starts at nine o'clock."

"You will remember to refer to me as your 'Personal Assistant' won't you Joanne?"

"Yes Ser... Miss Clarke."

Their brief interactions on that first morning set the tone for their future relationship, without realising it, Joanne Crawford, Headteacher, mistress of all she surveyed, had started deference training at the hands of her new personal assistant.

********************

Birchvale Primary School was a large, three form entry school. There were currently 625 four to eleven year old pupils on roll, and Joanne Crawford had been Headteacher for two years. She had taken it from 'good' to 'outstanding' during the Ofsted inspection last June, and she was very highly regarded by colleague heads, and the Local Authority. She led the staff with an assertive, yet democratic management style, and there were very few complaints from her colleagues. She was still in the process of taking one member of staff through a capability procedure but, otherwise, the staff were happy and committed to their work.

Joanne had arranged a review meeting with Serena at the end of her first month of employment. In those first four weeks, they had established a pattern to their working relationship. Serena had proved to be highly competent, and had displayed high level organisational skills. Other staff members were impressed by her intellect, and air of authority, but no one had been able to get 'close' to her. The only member of staff that she took much interest in, apart from Joanne, was Surinder. She sometimes lunched with Surinder, taking the opportunity to charm and compliment her, so that she could groom her and get her to trust her.

Surinder wore a sari on Fridays, but she wore western style dress the rest of the week. She felt it was important to show the girls of south Asian heritage that they could choose to wear whatever they liked, when they were not in school uniform. She'd often wore trousers and low heeled shoes but, a couple of times, on days that she'd been based in the library, she had worn a pretty, short summer dress with heels. Serena was not the only member of staff that thought she looked stunningly beautiful, and very sexy in her little dress and heels.

Serena also turned heads wherever she went. One female member of staff referred to her as 'sex on legs.' It was just as well that there were only two male members of staff at the school, one was the sixty three year old caretaker, and the other, a thirty something year five teacher, was gay. She wore close fitting pencil dresses by 'Diva Catwalk,' or tight skirts, sometimes knee length, sometimes several inches above the knee, with tight tailored blouses that showed off her womanly curves.