Her Successful Job Interview

Story Info
What to do when your job interview isn’t going well.
1.9k words
3.8
32k
21
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend and I had been going out for a couple of years. She is a tall,

blonde goddess with the most striking looks and stunning figure that turns heads wherever she goes. Nearly six foot tall, with a tight waist and the most amazing perky pierced tits, meant she was easily the most desired woman in any room.

Despite her stunning figure, years of going out with the wrong guys had knocked her confidence to the point where she had forgotten the power she held over men, eager to please her and bend to her every whim.

To say our sex live was hot would have been an understatement. We had wanted each other for months and ever since that first night of wild, hot drunken sex things just got dirtier and wilder. She would jump at the chance to dress up and live out our fantasies. In fact, that was our first step on my journey to becoming her cuckold.

While away in Paris, we had gotten talking about porn and fantasies and I showed her how I liked watching women dress up in latex or PVC and dominate their subs. The wetness between her legs as we watched the movies together and the hot sex that followed told me she was as turned on as I was and before long we were buying all kinds of outfits for her to wear while showing me who was the boss.

When we talked about what it was I liked most during the sessions where she would spank me, stand on me in her thigh high boots, fuck my arse with her strap on, it was hearing her talk about how she had been fucked several times that day by well-hung studs and there was no way my little dick was going anywhere near her.

I don't know what it was about hearing her filthy mouth say these words while she was dressed in the tightest, shiniest clothes but it always ended up in the most powerful orgasm. The thought of seeing her being fucked just blew my mind. The wild look in her eyes as they rolled back in pleasure, the sweat running down the gap between her amazing tits as she rode his huge cock.

For months we played with the fantasy, pushing the limits. Dressing up and parking next to a truck stop, secretly hoping a nosey trucker would come and see me fingering her wet, gaping pussy. My heart was beating so fast, hoping that someone would knock at the window and want to touch her tits while I finger fucked her.

As time went by I had started to notice her look at and point out good looking guys and while this was like a punch to the guts, my cock always got hard at the thought. That's why when the local takeaway was looking for someone to work behind the counter on a weekend and she suggested going for it I encouraged her, knowing she had a thing for the several of the guys who worked there.

They were her type. I had noticed the guys she pointed out on TV or in the street all had the same look; tall and athletic but not overly done, defined cheek and chin, dark haired stubble, tattoos with a ponytail. There must have been at least 2 or 3 of these guys who worked there and I knew it wasn't just the extra cash she was hoping for by getting the job.

When the owner called a few days later to tell her she had an interview I could see the look of mischievous excitement in her eyes. The night before she went for the interview we talked about what she was going to wear. I suggested there wouldn't be a man alive who wouldn't give her the job if she wore her tight Levis that made her ass look hot and her pineapple swim suit that was practically backless so had to be worn without a bra. God, that swim suit gave her side boob and with her hair up in a bun she was truly fuckable.

The next morning, I remember waiting down stairs as she got ready, and that my cock was as hard as rock, as I heard her walk down the stairs in her shiny black heels. She was like something from a fantasy, the way she moved and oozed sex. There was something in the way she smiled at me, that told me something was on her mind and that's when she asked.

"Babe, you know I am no good at interviews, right?" She said biting her top lip, "and you know you have always said how me getting it on with someone turns you on?"

I thought I knew where this was going and my heart was in my mouth.

"Well what if I need to convince the manager to give me the job and I use some of my ... talents?" She said licking the tip of her finger and leaving me in no doubt what she was planning to do to get the job.

Without thinking I told her to do 'whatever' it took to get the job, so long as she told me all about her interview technique when she got home. And that was that, with a lingering kiss she left and drove away. Leaving me to imagine all of the things she might be willing to do to get the job...

My mind was racing, thinking about the women in the porn movies we had watched and what they were willing to do to the guys behind their boyfriends back. How they would let the men do anything to them, pull their hair, grab their throats, fuck them from both ends. My hand started to slide under my trousers to my hard cock again and as I began to stroke myself, I started to imagine her on her knees, between two well-hung guys, stroking their cocks while asking them if there was anything she could do to change their mind and give her the job?

I had completely lost track of time, when my phone rang. Startled, I picked it up looked at the screen and saw she was calling. Clicking the green accept button, out phones connected but all I could hear was muffled noises. At first I couldn't work out what was happening, there were several noises in the background and some guy speaking, sounding like he was giving orders.

As I started to tune in, I could make out the odd word... nice... tits... take off... jeans...

This was it, this was what we had both wanted for so long. The next voice was clearly Hers, 'what do you want me to do next?' I couldn't make out his answer but his long moan told me her lips were now around his cock and her tongue was working his shaft while her hands grab him tightly.

The phone must have been near by because as my ears become more accustomed to the noise, I could hear her mouth working his cock, her moans were turning me on and my hand was back on my cock.

Then from out of no where I heard the man ask some one if they wanted a go. And another male voice agreed, 'fuck yeah, i'll go top end while you break her in.'

After listening to rustling that sounded like several people changing places, I could just make out a moan of pleasure, the moan she does when my cock slides inside her. This was followed by the noise that only skin makes as it gets hit by skin and that's when I knew she was fucking someone else. Slow and hard at first, like he was taking his long, hard cock out slowly, teasing her and then thrusting it back in, taking her breath away.

While the noises were getting quicker, I could also hear her talking to the other guy while she sucked him off.

'Fuck, its true what they say...'

'Your hitting the back of my throat with that thing.'

'Ohhh give me your black fucking cock.'

And that's when it happened, I heard her start to moan and scream like I had never been able to make her.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck, faster,faster, I'm cuming' then the loudest moan as both her and at least one of the guys came inside her. I was just about to come when the phone went dead. What had just happened?

I didn't have to wait long before I got my answer. A text came through from her phone...

'Thought you might like to know how my interview went, was going crap so I asked them if I could make a phone call, dialled you and left you on speaker so you could hear me work my magic. Got the job and start tomorrow night Xxx'

I don't know what was turning me on the most, knowing she had called me on purpose, the memories of her being fucked minutes ago or the thought of her driving home with cock breath and cum dribbling down her legs?

When she got home she looking out of breath and still flushed from being fucked by two guys but with the biggest grin I had ever seen on her face.

'Babe, come here!' she shouted from the kitchen. As I walked in the room I could see her clothes on the floor sat naked on the table top. She still had scratch lines on her tits and back where they had grabbed her while fucking her.

'Kiss me!' she demanded, 'I want you to know what black cock tastes and smells like.'

Looking at her, sat on the table with her tits looking red and sore, her pussy still stretched open, I couldn't resist her. I kissed her fully and could taste the salty cum that had filled her mouth 20 mins earlier, smell that black sweat on her cheeks where he had pushed her down on him. Before I could smell and taste him further she spoke again.

'Now bitch, just like those sick porn movies you make me watch, you are going to clean me up.' and with that she pushed my head down all the way to her gaping pussy.

'Can you see how wide I still am? I can still feel him deep inside of me. Taking my breath away with ever stroke of his cock. He was bigger and wider than that black dildo upstairs and I have never felt so good. Now lick me out you bitch.'

As my tongue moved forward towards his glorious cum running out of my girlfriend's pussy. I heard the words that were going to change my life forever.

'Babe, I got the job but one of the conditions is that I now belong to Mario and only he can decide who gets to fuck me and how they do it. I wanted his cock so badly as no one has ever fucked me like that, that I agreed. Your never going to put your little cock inside me again and you better get used to it. Mario said I have to fuck him and some of the delivery drivers at the end of each shift and all you are allowed to do is clean me up like the good little cuck you have become.'