Her Taste for Transformation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me: So... You're just a blob of genitalia now, huh? Just like you wanted?

I may as well play along with her, I thought. Even if I didn't quite know what she was doing.

Gale: Of course. She wanted to be transformed by me, even after rescuing me. She could have asked for anything at all, but she wanted to be cursed. Every horse cock on her body is a little different, I even made them swell over her eyes to deprive her of sight. She doesn't need to have her senses, her body self-sustained on semen and the force of her orgasms, though there is always one more and one more to come, quite literally. I'm even surprised by how much she gets out of being a living sex organism, with no other function than to lust and ripple through climax after climax, her arousal never fading.

Gale: Are you still at sixty-six Harborough Avenue?

I shivered. I was so wet between my thighs already, though I was glad, at least, that Gale couldn't see that. The scene that she had started was hot. Maybe even the fact that she had disappeared for a good while made it better. But, damn, no one could play out a scene just like Gale, she was good at it. And that was an understatement...

Me: Yeah.

Gale: I hear from Gale that you would like similar cursed attention from one such as me.

Me: You know I do... You know that I fantasise about that, like, all the time...

It was an understatement, but I didn't know what to say. A chill licked down my spine like a demon sinking its claws into me. Maybe I was even imagining this succubus that Gale had concocted.

Gale: Shall I come for you, oh sweet, innocent lamb? Just like I came for Gale? Would you like to be turned, to be transformed, to be rendered nothing but the darkest glimmer of your fantasies?

I moaned, surprising even myself with the sudden flaring of lust.

Me: Yes... Oh, yes, please... I want that, I want to be nothing. Oh, to be reduced to an orgasm beast, able to do nothing more than spurt, so wet and messy... You know me so well. I'd want nothing more than for that to happen, forever.

It was just a scene, but it felt so real, so real that a part of me hesitated and did not write any more than that. I knew that nothing like that could happen, even though Gale had said that there were old texts and old stories, things like that taking place even though we didn't believe it in the modern day and age.

Still... Maybe I knew, even then, maybe I knew that something was untoward, that there was something darker at work than even Gale.

But I didn't know to listen to that part of my gut.

Gale: I shall come.

Me: What do you mean?

But...Gale was gone. The live chat link between our phones went grey, showing that she was no longer using the live service and was no longer registered as "online". I groaned, leaning back further, the phone dropping off to the side.

Was that all meant to wind me up sexually? That was so mean of her! She couldn't just start a fucking hot scene like that and just go like that! I wasn't much of a person for swearing, but, Christ, she'd gotten me all hot and bothered and left me with nowhere to go.

Maybe Gale was getting weirder and weirder. But even I had to admit that being transformed and cursed by a succubus sounded like the best thing in the world to me, the best kind of fun that, if it could ever have been real, would have changed my life forever.

I tried to forget about Gale and distracted myself for the rest of the evening, getting food, ordering a hot drink (hey, the local smoothie place did amazing hot chocolates, no one could judge me for that) and checking in online. Until I made up my mind on whether I was going to go for that other marketing gig or back to my studies, I was left adrift.

Maybe that wasn't the best thing for me anymore, mind wandering while I ignored, to the best of my abilities, the tightness in my groin, the feeling of pressure and arousal, flickering heat lingering there.

Continued in part two of four...

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Horrifying Transformation Pt. 01 I find a succubus to curse me to transform...in Fetish
Devil's Advocate After weeks of taunting, a nun succumbs to a succubus.in Fetish
A Stay in the Country Three girls end up staying in a cottage infested with demons.in Erotic Horror
Transformation and Implantation Newlyweds are transformed and impregnated by a unique plant.in NonHuman
Her True Self: Transformation Roberto transforms into HER true self...in NonHuman
More Stories