Her True Self: Transformation

Story Info
Roberto transforms into HER true self...
2.1k words
3.3k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Roberto blinked. Something was different, though he still looked the same, turning his hands over to check the light hair on the backs of his hands, his beard still there when he brought his hands up to his face. Everything felt the same too...but Roberto didn't think that could quite be so.

The world around him was rugged and mountainous -- and he was quite sure that he had only just gone to bed some time ago. Bright and awake, his heart pounded, the dry ground around him begging a rougher climate than the one he felt he had left.

"Where..." He tried, his tongue dry, needing a moment to moisten again as he grunted. "Where am I?"

"You're where you need to be."

He baulked, heart leaping -- but she was nothing to fear. Not the female Argonian, tall and lizard-like with a slim waist and as kind a smile as possible on her reptilian face. She approached him from behind an outcrop of rock, dressed in leather garb as if she was a hunter, though he was very familiar with the Argonian species. After all, he had played as one in Skyrim.

But the difference in him playing as an Argonian had been that he'd been...female in the game.

A tremor ran through him, as if a warming shiver was curling up his spine. Rooted in place, he gasped, lips parting, yet nothing was within Roberto's control.

Not as his night clothes loosened softly around him -- not much, but enough to show how his body was changing. He shuddered bodily, slowing holding his hands out before him, but he couldn't control his body all that much, merely making light, soft movements as his flesh rippled.

"Unff..."

The Argonian with blue-green scales smiled at him, a small pair of horns protruding from her head, pointing back from her skull, though they were neat and not useful for combat.

"Relax," she said gently. "Everything will be okay."

And he had to listen to her, even as his heart settled, the frantic flutter and skip of it easing down into a rhythm he could accept. His skin changed, becoming rougher, hairs falling away, replaced with a leathery kind of scaley skin where Roberto doubted there would be any match in the human world. For it was already evident to him he was no longer in the world he understood, even if the implications of that were not things he could take on, not yet.

The green scales spread down his hands, up his arms, disappearing under the sleeves of his loose nightshirt. Slowly, his waist pulled in, giving him a lighter, more feminine appearance, though he remained strong, his thighs thickening up a little more with muscle. His head itched and hair brushed his face and neck as it fell away, leaving him bald, even drifting from his chin. Roberto breathed out slowly. Maybe it didn't belong there anymore...though he didn't quite know where that thought had come from either.

He grunted and tried to lick his lips, to moisten his dry mouth in any way that he could, though it was more of a challenge than he could have anticipated. That was okay though, for it was not something he had to think about or worry about at all, not as his skull pushed out, lips stretching, fitting a face that would prove very familiar to him.

"Unnnggghhh..."

The female Argonian smiled and rested a comforting hand on his shoulder, though it was unnerving how his flesh rippled under her touch, his shoulders smaller and lightly, the clothes on his top half feeling like they were a little too big. He stood taller, pressing up without thinking about it on to his toes, which dug down into the ground with short, sharp claws forming from the nails. He squirmed from the sharply pinching sensation, as if someone was pressing down on a nail that was no longer present on his body, yet his bare feet twitched with a tougher sole.

That was good too... It was better, for him at least, as he rose a few inches higher, lips parted, though not in a smile. It was difficult to smile as his skull crinkled and crackled uncomfortably, spreading a sensation just like popping candy through his head. Whereas it was not anything that would hurt Roberto, it would have been a lie too to say it was comfortable in any way. His jaw stretched and strained, laying down fresh bone, a deep ache pounding through his face as his teeth grew into sharp points, just like fangs.

Roberto groaned, fingers twitching, though he wasn't able to do more than that as the base of his spine cracked and stretched, protruding from just above his buttocks as it pressed out and out and out. It curled and twisted as it grew, though he already knew what he was becoming -- for the image of another was right there before him, another Argonian soothing and supporting him through the transformation. Even growing a tail just confirmed that as his heart leapt and his new lips broke into a fragile smile.

"There you go," the Argonian reassured him. "The shift is always a challenge. I am Shahvee."

He wanted to tell her who he was -- but how could Roberto possibly do that when he was in the process of becoming someone else, someone more?

For as he grew leaner and more defined, small bone-like protrusions -- not horns, they weren't long enough -- growing around his head and jaw line, something else changed. He was powerful, yes, but there was no longer a sense of masculinity about him, pulling him down another path.

He straightened a little more, eyes wide, a ridge forming softly over his brows as a deeper change took place within his loose trousers. There were cotton, designed for comfort when sleeping when the weather was a little chillier, but his genitals had been free within them. They were no longer free, however, as he stepped into another body, truly, his shaft and balls retracting and smoothing over the flesh of his crotch where they had been.

"Oh..."

His heart leapt, but that was not all there was to it as he tried to breathe slowly and steadily, a little dizzy, the world swaying around him. Not as something soft formed between his legs instead of his male genitalia, slipping up inside him to form another passage and reproductive organs that, somehow, he felt the weight of them forming. Even if Roberto could not see them, he knew they were there.

Such it was that Roberto could no longer call themselves a "he" -- no. Not when she was Roberta, stepping into her new life as an Argonian.

Shahvee smiled, baring her teeth lightly as her tail curled back and forth.

"You are doing very well," she praised her. "Relax... This is all for you."

Roberta didn't know what that meant but she had to go along with it, her chest rising and falling shortly and sharply, struggling to keep pace with her changes. Her back strengthened a little, defining the muscle across her lean form more clearly, but the rise of breasts on her chest could not be denied.

With shaky fingers, she brushed them tenderly through her shirt, though Roberta didn't want to keep her clothes on then, no, not at all. And something in her told her that the other Argonian, Shahvee, would not have minded either if she disrobed, what with how the Argonian's tail was curling back and forth, tempting her at more, so much more.

Her tail grew longer, curling out to wrap around Shahvee's, and Roberta sucked in a breath at just how warm it was. She'd thought Argonian's were cold-blooded... Had Shahvee been in the sunshine beforehand? Or maybe what she knew was wrong...

Everything was set to chance as Shahvee pressed up against her, the tiny nuances of Roberta's transformation tugging into place while the Argonians' lips met.

The prickled of the bone-like protrusions on her face settling.

Her eyes shifting a little wider, allowing her a greater range of vision.

The flick of her tongue slimming down within a narrower muzzle, better sweeping around the sharp teeth.

How her tail tightened around Shahvee's, holding her close, something surging inside her.

The rise of her breasts did not come with nipples, though that was not something Roberta was about to care one bit about for even a passing second. Not as Shahvee stripped her smoothly, removing her loose shirt and then her trousers, while Roberta followed her lead. Her want was clear, her heart pounding, and the tiniest of smiles pulled at the new Argonian's lips as she allowed her body to be explored for the very first time in her true form.

It was how she was meant to be. There was no old life to go back to, only one stretching ahead of her, waiting for her to get out there and live it, all for herself.

The Argonians, naked from head to toe (the leather clothes and chest armour had been tricky to unlace from Shahvee), lay down on as soft a patch of ground as they could find. Seemingly unbothered by the fact they were out in the open, Roberta lay back as Shahvee moved over her, nipping at her neck with sharp teeth and kissing a line down to her breasts.

"You're beautiful..."

"Ah..." It was still difficult for Roberta to speak with a new face and jaw, though she did her best. "Thank...you..."

She wanted to tell Shahvee that she was beautiful too, though felt foolish to do so, a strange giggle bursting from her lips as the other Argonian turned around on top of her, so she was facing down the line of Roberta's body towards her feet. The Argonian's toes curled but she realised what Shahvee was doing a moment later when her muzzle dipped between her thighs.

The first brush of a tongue over her folds was electric and there was little Roberta could do other than moan as her hips bucked up and she lost herself in the moment. With Shahvee, Roberta could be herself, she didn't have to be anyone else, her hands shakily coming up to the Argonian's thighs, admiring her curves, the strong lines of muscle in her body. How could anyone be so beautiful? Yet it was not a question she had to have answered as she moaned and slid a finger by the Argonian's folds, experimenting with her. After all, it was not as if Roberta had ever been with an Argonian before.

So, it was all in good fun, all in the nature and pleasure of exploring her body, no more than that. And she could take all she needed to also as she bucked and squirmed under Shahvee, her mind swirling with intoxicated fascination over all her body could do.

She'd never thought being a woman, let alone an Argonian woman, could feel so good. Especially as Shahvee's tongue dipped into her folds, dragging through her passage and flicking back up against her clit.

"Ohhh..."

She moaned, barely able to please Shahvee in return, though she went with what felt good and right to her, something she didn't have experience with. But she could still work her fingers back and forth, following Shahvee's lead in those little grunts and puffs of breath.

It was hot, too hot... Her toes curled as she tensed, bucking her hips up ardently, caught under Shahvee's spell. As the Argonian brought her off and over the edge, so very sweetly, she cried out brokenly, warm breath rasping over her lips.

"Oh... Ohhhhh!"

The Argonian chuckled throatily against her pussy, but it was as if Shahvee knew what she'd been through, that Roberta needed it more than even she'd realised. For there was nothing like a release, letting go of more than mere tension in her body.

In release, she found another life, a transformation that changed everything beyond Roberta's wildest dreams. And there was no going back.

In transformation, she moaned, her lips against Shahvee's pussy. She had much to learn.

And she wouldn't have it any other way.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare4 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Ape-Woman Transformation Pt. 01 Michelle's pregnancy turns her transformations wild...in Fetish
Inflated Desires Ch. 01 A demon is summoned but corruption ensues...in Fetish
Devolution A couple devolves into lustful Neanderthals...in Fetish
Transforming a God Anubis is transformed into Anubia and taken by force...in NonConsent/Reluctance
Controlled He uses his powers to make her oblivious to him...in Fetish
More Stories