Her Taste for Transformation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No... Yes..." I didn't know what to say. "You know...something about me? You really...did this to Gale too?"

The succubus, Sylvia, smiled.

"Yes, pet. Gale told me everything that she wanted done and, well, I took it further. It's a rather interesting little community you guys have going on, this cursed transformation fetish of yours. There are so many of you... And it seems to niche!"

"But...why?"

I tried to talk, but I groaned, resting my head down on the ground. Already, I was tired, so tired, exhausting just trying to fight back against everything. Maybe it would be easier, even then, to give up. But I couldn't, not even as she peered down at me, blinking as if she was more used to looking through glasses. I'd seen a couple of my friends give an owlish blink like that when they swapped their glasses for contact lenses.

If the situation had been different, it would have been funny.

But it wasn't funny, not as I fumbled and tried to beg her, tried to grab at her leg, though she recoiled from me, wrinkling her nose. Huh, so that's not what she was into then, whatever the hell her fetish with transforming me was. Though, if my fantasy was to be transformed, then surely it stood to reason that someone could also have a fetish for transforming.

I didn't have time to think about it, not even as she leaned down over me, the cocks growing and practically wiggling from my sides. They were larger and thicker than the ones swelling from my face, the heads thick and flared, though none of the cocks growing from me, so far, seemed to get soft at all. They drooped a little, though that was more from the weight of them than any natural softening, even if I did feel them swell to full, throbbing hardness too, when true stimulation and arousal stroked through them.

The succubus looked down at me, my heart surging. Even though a cock drooped over my left eye, I swore there was a hint of shame in her expression.

"Have I made an error?" She said, rather sharply, her words coming with a brisker, more clipped edge to them. "Are you not the Ember that I was speaking to? You agreed to this."

"I... I didn't know what I was agreeing to."

I hung my head in shame, tears prickling in the corners of my eyes. They didn't feel right for the situation at hand, however. I was turned on, conflicted, though the succubus stared me down, searching for something. I didn't know what the hell that was, however.

"I wanted to fantasise... It was just a dream!"

I noticed that the changes had halted, everything static on me. The cocks still drooled and pumped out cum, but that seemed to be happening one way or the other. The succubus leaned in.

"But...you did want that dream, didn't you?"

I sobbed, torn. How could I lie?

"The changes cannot be reversed now, like I told you," Sylvia said, though she rubbed the back of her neck, shuffling a little, but not too much, appearing set on edge. "So, you might as well tell me, dear."

"Why are you saying nice things but doing horrible things to me?" I sobbed, but I couldn't help it, tears running down my face. "You act like you care, but you don't!"

"I do... And I wouldn't have started any of this if I didn't think from all that I had read about you that you wanted it too!"

"I do, alright!"

The words burst from my lips before I could do anything about them, moaning through orgasm, cum splattering the ground, marking her feet. The succubus lips softened into a smirk, one eyebrow raised.

"See, I was right then. Talk to me about it," she said simply. "What about Gale? Does it scare you to think about ending up like that? I'm not lying to you when I say that I can't turn back curses even if I wanted to, so you're going to be like this, one way or another."

I trembled. Disfigured with cocks sprouting from my face, drooling, splattering... Heat flooded me, but I couldn't help it, moaning aloud.

"Oh... It just... What does she look like now? How long... How long did you take to change her?"

"Hm..." Sylvia considered the question. "If it will help you, she's very happy with her situation now. She doesn't have a face or any other organs, not anymore. All you can see of her is breasts and horse cocks, and the balls too, no distinguishing features. She doesn't have hair on her, not anywhere, and, like you, she is trapped in a state of constant orgasm. Only, it is much more pleasurable for her, because she has so many cocks and balls, so much more semen to spill. The balls constantly refill, allowing her to cum constantly."

I shivered, dropping my head down, on my hands and knees. That didn't sound so bad...but only if I looked at it as fantasy. Cold sweat dampened under my arms, the chill of fear so deeply set in that it was impossible to do anything else about it. It was there and there to stay -- but maybe I could allow it to be just a little bit better if I didn't let it control me.

"So..." I said, my voice shaking. "I can't... I'll never be normal again? You'll stop now, if I ask you to?"

"Yes." The answer came quickly from the succubus and I had to trust that her eyes were sincere. "But I cannot take back what has been done."

"And...are you sorry about it?"

I had to ask, even if I should have already known what the answer was.

"No, not at all," she said with a firm smile. "I chose my actions and I chose to do what I did. I will then make my next decision based on what you say. I can continue transforming you, letting you live out the rest of your wildest fantasies, all until the end of eternity, making you just like Gale, a constantly orgasming ball of lust. Or I can stop now and you will find a way to continue with your life, one way or the other. I'm sure there are doctors and the like there that will help you, though that will not be any of my concern."

I couldn't decide if she was kind or cruel, but that blended perfectly with the horrified arousal flaring through him, as if my veins had been laced with it. I shook my head, whining, the sound warbling up from deep in my throat.

"I... I don't know what to say. I'm a cripple! I can't go around with breasts like this! Everything will think I am a freak... Ohhhh..."

I moaned, dropping my head, though I could not lower it forever, had to look up, had to meet her eyes. The fear... I wanted to go back, to race there, but it all felt...

...So much better than I could imagine.

I had to acknowledge that, even as I nodded, rocking my hips, seeking something to take care of the rising arousal between my legs, the spot where I knew I could bring myself to relief. But I didn't want to move my pants, not as they tugged over a cock that dropped down low enough to brush against them, smearing and soaking pre-cum into the fabric.

I loved that, those little reminders of my debasement, the changes, the transformation that could not be reversed. Even though all my hands would be able to do was spurt and drool from that moment on...I wanted it. That part of me was big and it wanted to snatch up the greedy obsession with transformation, to be thrown wholeheartedly into it, completely and utterly.

"No doctor will ever be able to change my hands back," I whispered, licking my lips, trying to push my tongue inadvertently to the cock below my lips, though I could not quite reach it. "I... This is... This is more than I could ever have imagined. This is better than I ever could have imagined."

"Do it for Gale, Ember, and do it for yourself too."

That surprised me enough that I blinked, staring slack-jawed at the succubus. She met my eyes levelly, cool, the picture of composure.

"You've said that you want this, but I need you to agree to this. Let me give you all the transformative pleasure that you could ever have dreamed of. Let me give you everything that I have already given Gale, letting every change wash over you, submitting, giving up that control. You don't need it anyway -- where did it ever get you before? There's no going back, so enjoying it is truly all that you've got left."

I moaned. She was only voicing what was in my mind already, wanting it, panting for it. I wanted to force my agreement back to my lips, for she had been very persuasive, though there did not seem to be time to think it over either. My desire did not let me. It burned too deeply and close to the surface, encompassing my entire being, searing out that fear, even if I knew too that it would return.

"You trust Gale. Think about what Gale would do. She would want you to do it, but the choice, in the end, is yours and yours alone to make, Ember."

"I want..." I nodded, rushing into it, as if I was at the peak just before orgasm, unable to turn back from the cliff edge. "I want it. I've wanted it for so long already, talking to everyone else that wanted the same, to be reduced and shocked with horrifying, wicked transformations... I can't stop it now. I can't change back my hands, if you are speaking true..."

I blinked at her, more than a little reproachfully. Though arousal helped soften that too, more than a little.

"You've given me no choice but to trust you."

The succubus smiled toothily at me, letting me see her more carnivorous teeth, sharper and more pointed than human teeth, lining her demonic jaw. She was beautiful rather than fearsome, however, that power contained within, behind the smile.

"You will see the truth of it, however, once you see Gale, once you feel what there is to be felt."

I didn't think of the end, what she had told me about Gale, what she looked like, what she had been reduced to. Even looking back on that moment, I didn't know what to imagine. All I knew was the hunger, chasing the joy, the high, the lust heaving and seething, a fire that I had no desire to put out.

"And...don't stop. I will ask you to stop. I don't want you to stop." I stared at her, making her see the truth of it in my eyes. "I want everything you have to give me. So, if I cannot be changed back to normal, I want everything. Go all the way. Give me everything you've got, everything you gave Gale, everything that you think I will like, everything that you think will make me cum so hard."

The succubus laughed and shook her head, though smiled and tapped her fingers on her snout.

"That, my dear, is exactly what I hoped I would hear from you. I only apologise for shocking you with the first transformation, though the look on your face, mmm... That was divine."

I shuddered. It was embarrassing and made me want to quail away from her, as if everything had been laid bare. But my tits were out and my body was exposed, already transformed, already beyond my wildest dreams where fantasy was drawn out, right there, before my own eyes. There was nothing left to be humiliated by and the sense of dark power about the succubus, the malevolence...

I gulped, swallowing hard as I trembled, though that could have been the cocks spurting too. Despite all that, it was what we had talked about, being trapped and caught by a truly demonic, malevolent spirit that took pride and passion in transforming us. Gale had been lucky enough to take that for herself, apparently, taking the lead out of the two of us, though I had no desire to live halfway transformed, broken and disfigured.

I'll see what you're like soon enough, Gale.

And all for myself too.

Sylvia smiled and stood tall, making a gesture as if to roll up her sleeves, though her blouse with buttons was already sleeveless, too cool for the weather we were having. Magic tingled around me and I felt my body respond as if it knew what was coming, the cocks jetting off again and splattering the mirror, behind me to the left. I shuffled back a bit, on my knees, though my breasts made it hard to balance and trying to rest on my cock fingers and the wobbling balls of my hands made it a struggle too. Everything was so awkward in transformation, apparently, though that only added to the reality of it.

"Shall we begin?"

I nodded. Yes... Yes, we should very much begin. I whimpered, rubbing my breasts with the cock fingers, letting them spurt, cum splattering my chest. It was the best answer I could give her, right there, in that moment.

I panted, lips parting, trying to relax. If there was no going back...maybe I could enjoy it. Yet not even talking to Sylvia had made things easier for me, panic clawing at my stomach, bile rising. But I didn't want to be sick, not even as she let her magic flow into me.

It felt gentler that time, as if she was trying not to disturb me, though I didn't want to feel her being caring and careful. That wasn't the fantasy.

I shivered, letting myself sink into it a little more, sitting back on my buttocks, my cock hands resting on my legs, though the balls made them slide back and forth on my thighs. I still had loose, cotton pants on, enough that they were not restrictive, though I did not feel that that was going to be the case for very much longer.

That was if what Sylvia had said was true.

The legs came slowly, though I knew that it was those that she was changing as they began to tingle. I moaned, wriggling back and forth on my buttocks, though I didn't want to shift away, not even then. I wanted to feel it. If there was no going back...

No, no. Better not to think about that. That was a shade too far, too much for me. I wanted to feel everything as it was, to imagine it as if it was merely one of my many fantasies made real. That made it easier to handle, even as my chest rose and fell sharply, making every cock sprouting around my tits and my breasts themselves jiggle as if to show just how turned on I was.

There was no hiding the prickling heat flushing through my body, though Sylvia was not idle on other things, not even as she transformed my legs. Her magic poured into them as they ached deeply, though I did not yet feel weak, even if I knew that that was to come.

No one with dicks for legs, after all, would be able to walk.

My heart pounded harder and harder, my legs throbbing, pulsing and plumping out. I pressed my cock fingers against them, through my clothes, feeling how they thickened up.

"Ohhhh..."

"That's right," Sylvia said, a little more encouraging than she had been before, though I would not have gone as far as to say that she had a kind look in her eye. "Relax into it... There's no going back... Enjoy it... The pulsating, trembling transformations, feeling the cocks grow, your arousal flaring..."

That helped me get into it a bit more, though blood roared in my ears, moaning aloud, no longer caring whether she heard me or not. I had a feeling in the pit of my stomach that it had all been heard before, even if only from Gale's lips.

Oh, it would have been good to see Gale transform, probably creaming myself multiple times over by the end of it, though I had no way to tell. I thought of Gale then, wondering whether her legs had transformed in quite the same way as mine, straining against my pant legs. The seams tugged taut, but they did not rip, not yet, even if room would have to be made.

I moaned and half-closed my eyes, head tipping forward. I had to take it all in, the cocks jetting off, balls jiggling and wobbling, the weight of them still drawing my head a little more to the side, whenever a cock jetted off. The range of the spurts of cum was impressive, but I was more focused on my legs, how they shot a spoke of heat directly into my crotch.

It was just like the fantasy I'd had about going through the woods and being transformed by the ancient forest, though Sylvia added so much more to it. The cocks on my face thickened up and throbbed, drooling constantly, though I did not know then that Sylvia had added something even more to my transformation, my new fetish-branded form. To have every cock on my body constantly in a drippy state, drooling pre-cum left me with no respite at all, the cocks flaring delectably, so much so that another part of me entirely longed to suckle them into my mouth.

But I couldn't, forever left yearning for them, my legs weakening, softening, feeling so much softer and more pliable than they had been. I panted and tried to roll over, but I only managed to wobble onto my front, for my legs were no longer bent. Forced to the ground and kept there, I knew that I would not have been able to resist what she was offering me, even if it had been the first one that the succubus had laid out before me.

Even if she had said that I didn't have to have my legs transformed, the medial ring thickening up and flares sticking out the end of my trouser legs, I would have done it. Even then, I knew that to be true. It was too enticing, a vice that I would have greedily snatched up, one way or the other, like an addict faced with the subject of their intoxication, their greatest challenge in life.

But I couldn't go back, which allowed me to lean into it, to feel every tingling pulse and the tightening of my pants around my cock legs. The seams split and, too eagerly, I shoved them out of the way, taking in the smooth, grey skin of my legs. I couldn't bend them, barely even making them wobble back and forth, a sense of soft weakness easing through, merely pressing them against the carpet making them feel aroused, aching, ready to cum.

"Oh, yes..." I cried out, rubbing my cock fingers across them, coaxing them to orgasm, even though. "This is so much better...mmm...than my fantasy..."

"Out in the forest?"

I whimpered, nodding eagerly, though I couldn't stop the tears of fear and joy from streaming down my face at the same time.

"Yes... Oh, yes, yes, so much yes... That transformation... Oh, it was always too quick. This..."

That transformation, right there on my bedroom floor, dragged out. Sylvia took her time, letting me feel every pulse of blood in my cock legs, how they thickened even more, bigger than even the legs of a bodybuilder and so much softer. They tingled and formed a sleeker shape, a fraction narrower after the medial ring, closer to the head, than they were closer to the base. It was the tiny details like that that mattered to me, though I did not at first realise, with the aching, intoxicating swell of my breasts growing larger too (only incrementally) that she was changing my buttocks too, within my panties.

That was not something that I had considered in my fantasy scenario of being in the forest, worrying and wondering in the fantasy just when I was going to be thrown to the ground, my legs suddenly giant horse cocks, useless for anything else. I'd gone for a walk once, in a European forest, and been struck by that fantasy there, even hiding behind a tree, though I didn't know who I was hiding from, to masturbate. I'd wondered, feared, back then that my legs were going to change, the line between reality and fantasy blurring -- and, in the end, had fled the forest with my heart pounding, exhilaration shooting through me.

That did not settle the nerves, my buttocks fattening, each buttock growing and shifting, the consistency more pliable. I could sink into them as they changed, more like a seat than my buttocks had been, and I could not help myself from rolling weakly over onto my back, even though the strength seemed to have gone out of my core too. My panties pulled taut over my buttocks, stretching, but I was expecting the rip that time, the final part of my clothing that tore through, rendering me as naked as I could be with the shreds hanging from me.

"Ohhhh..."

Such a moan: I never thought I could make a moan like that. Sylvia was proving me wrong with a lot that day and I loved it. I could still see in the mirror, however, all to watch my change, heated arousal coursing through me as an orgasm took me from both of my nearly transformed legs at once.

I cried out as they spurted, my breasts larger, weighing my chest down, though the need to breathe was not something that was at the forefront of my mind. I sucked desperately at air, but it did not matter, not as my buttocks bloated, fat and round, two pairs of balls forming on each. I could not see them easily, not on my back, though I had to admit, through a delirium of confused lust, that they were very comfortable to sit on.