Her Taste for Transformation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe that was a good thing. They were going to be in place for the rest of my life, after all, and I had to bear that in mind, panting and heaving, licking my lips, trying not to let the throbbing cocks on my face get in the way. Yet it was out of my control and it was not up to me, the discomfort of having the cocks there almost outweighing the throbbing lust of my cock legs. They ached and pulsed, spending load after load of cum as my rump settled into the balls, the smooth skin of my new ball butt, two pairs there, brushing against the suddenly rougher fibres of the carpet. I'd never thought of the carpet like that before, but it seemed even starker against such sensitive skin.

"Ohhhh... Yes... Oh, this feels..." I struggled for the words. "I want to cum and keep cumming... Ohhhh..."

"That will be, sweet lamb," the succubus said. "Always orgasming, always in a state of pleasure. I guarantee that you will never be without."

A part of me wanted to panic. A part of me knew that Sylvia was the predator and, ultimately, I was the prey, some age-old instinct surging to the forefront of my mind. Perhaps there was something in her magic to settle that conflicted part of me, for it seemed easier and easier to push it down, though I felt how it contorted my expression, twisted my lips.

There was still more to come, however, so much more...

Continued in part four of four...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Horrifying Transformation Pt. 01 I find a succubus to curse me to transform...in Fetish
Becoming His Desire Ch. 01 A spell goes wrong as a mage transforms...in Fetish
Succubus Tail Ch. 01 A demonic summoning gone wrong at the College of Dark Arts.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Blessed Transformation A shrine maiden is transformed into a breeding spirit fox...in NonHuman
Transformed A man is transformed into a dairy cow.in NonHuman
More Stories