Her Taste for Transformation Pt. 04

Story Info
Ember is reduced to a blob of genitalia and breasts...
7.4k words
3.3k
1
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Sylvia

Oh, she was glorious, that human, even if I had not quite realised that shocking her into the transformations may not have been the best thing to do. My magic could do so much more for her, however, and I picked her up as her buttocks swelled, distending and sagging, just like the real pair of balls that they were. Not with my hands, of course, for they did not need to touch her while I allowed the curse to set in, bulging out her buttock balls more and more, huge and grotesque and everything she could ever have wanted. No, my magic was all I needed to handle her.

"What you wanted, dear..." I crooned, the flood of power sending my heart pounding, though not in the same way that I could feel Ember's pounding, through our connection. "Look at yourself. Why don't you feel between your legs? Or do you already know, truly, how wet you are?"

I turned her around, floating a bare centimetre off the ground before the mirror, wanting her to see her full body. She wobbled, as if she was paddling her cock legs like they were still of any use to her, though her clothes weren't present anymore. I frowned and tore the rest of her clothes off with my magic. That was annoying, to have the draping cloth in the way, obscuring my sight of her. It was nice, in a way, to have it stimulate her, but there was so much more that could be done.

Ember rubbed her chest with her cock fingers, though I subtly poured my magic into her midriff, taking away her flexibility. She didn't need it, not as I changed the consistency of her torso, behind her breasts and the spurting cocks, to something more like the feel of cock flesh. Smooth and sleek, all that I could ever have needed to fuel my power.

The expressions she made, oh... She could do so much still with her face and I would break that part of her next, letting her revel in it, though it all had to come, bit by bit. My magic poured into her buttocks, giving her balls even more weight and volume there, to hyper proportions -- well, I'd seen that part of the fetishes too. Each pair was roughly the size of a beach ball, big enough to be tossed around but they would remain forever fixed to her, her buttocks. Well, a transformed fetish whore like her didn't need buttocks...

That was just a term that I had picked up from their roleplays, trying the feel of it out in my mind. There was a lot of experimentation for me to do there, smiling as I placed Ember completely upright. She paused there, set on her cock legs for the moment, as if she could stand up again.

Of course, she could not. But I just wanted to watch her experience that sensation of heaviness, how she was tugged back by the weight of her swollen nuts. They dragged her down as she squealed and cried out, though there was a definite throb of arousal through our connection, even as she tumbled back down to the ground.

"Oof! Nnngghhh..."

That wasn't a bad moan, not at all, though I had made sure that she landed, with a little push of magic, on her chaise. Ember did not say there, however, rolling off with a more solid thump to the carpet, cock legs waggling pathetically. Her face dropped, as if the reality of her situation was hitting her only then, though I could feel some of what she was feeling through all that, the pain that she felt at the loss of her legs.

It was an emotional pain, however, and one that sent a rush of heat to her crotch. I smirked inwardly, schooling my expression. Ah, so the little "transformation slut" liked it really then.

Hm. That term still didn't sit quite right with me in my mind, but I supposed that I would find something that suited my way of thinking and speaking one way or the other, sooner or later. It didn't matter.

"How about something a little more, hm?" I smiled, wanting more, though I didn't need Ember to tell me that she was in control. "Besides, what use are your arms going to be when there are cock fingers for fingers now? They won't do you any good for writing or anything of that ilk, not at all..."

She grunted, opening and closing her mouth unwittingly, though I pressed on, watching how horror crossed her expression, that twist to her lips and that slight sheen of her eyes. They were glassy, as if she was slipping away from the reality of it, though my magic poured into her arms, changing them even as I added more random breasts to her back and sides, even squeezing them in between the cocks sprouting from her. My magic could be put to more than one use at once, after all, and I flooded her with it, the cocks jiggling as orgasm after orgasm gripped her.

Her arms, slowly but surely, shrank. She reeled from me, so much like Gale, wiggling and gaping, wobbling them all around, though she struggled to push herself back up as she weakened.

"What's happening?" She cried out, eyes glazed with fear, fighting to push her torso up from the carpet. "What are you doing to me?"

"Taking your arms, dear girl," I replied, a smile on my face that I could not shift. "Don't bother trying to run, sweet one... You're not going anywhere."

She did anyway, struggling and flailing, a sob even breaking from her lips -- but it made my heart sing. There was a part of me that thought that I had gone too far, that I had done too much, if not for the arousal flooding our bond, that searing pull of heat in her loins. Ah, that could not be hidden, not as the connection between us strengthened, allowing me to see into her mind, to feel the truth of it.

"No running now..." I said softly, for there was no reason to raise my voice, not when a taunt like that was far more insidious. "No legs... And soon you will not even be able to crawl."

Ember whimpered, muttering something into the carpet, but I ignored it. Her arms shrank, down and down and down, Ember squirming in place and hiding her red face from me. I left her cock fingers, of course, along with the balls, using the flesh from her arms to better expose her arms as the breasts that they were becoming. Fattening up, her shoulders plumped out too, shoving the one breast I had already transformed one into up a little, out of the way so that it would grow out of the huge, single breast rising there instead. It didn't matter if everything looked clunky and awkward, like a hodgepodge of genitals all smooshed together -- for that was exactly the look we were going for.

She wasn't to be attractive, not in the slightest, not when she was under my control. The cocks dribbled and drooled and spurted frantically as her arms drew in closer to her, thickening and swelling into something far more breast-like, though the nipples in the centre really were a moot point to the waggling cocks around them.

The breasts plumped out, looking more and more breast-like by the second, and I grinned.

Everything was going to plan.

But I had even more in mind for Ember...

*

Ember

I squealed, but my arms would no longer lift, even though I didn't have hands to clap to my mouth anymore. Rolling around helplessly on the floor, I wobbled onto my side as she shrank my arms, heart pounding, adrenaline making the whole process feel so torturously slow. I panted heavily, pressing my forehead to a cushion that had dropped to the carpet, though there was something worse churning in my stomach, embarrassment winding through arousal.

I liked it...and I shouldn't have. But hadn't that been something that I had been struggling with for many years already? I'd thought the fetishes I had were fucked up, but...that was all there was to it. I'd never expected any of them to become real, not in any way, but my arms ached deeply with a throbbing kind of heat as they became breasts. The spurting cocks gave me the impression that there was still control there, though the loss of both arms and legs set my stomach lurching, the loss felt acutely.

No running, she said... No. I couldn't... No. There was no getting away, the feel of my skin getting tighter and tighter as it shrank, pulling into the breasts, too sharp to ignore. I whined and parted my lips, though the stream of muttering was lost in the carpet.

Maybe I didn't want Sylvia to hear me. Though not even I could have said why that was, not then. Not everything made sense, my new breasts tingling, though I could not even call them breast arms, not in any way. There were no cock fingers anymore either, not like before, just waggling cocks protruding from around the edges of those breasts that took the place of my arms.

And they were not done growing yet either, making me squirm and wriggle on the floor, because there was a part of my mind, even then, that wanted to get away from the pulling, straining sensation. It was like something was being drawn from me, pushing out from me, something that should not have been there, but...I could do nothing about it.

Not that I couldn't do anything. That I could do nothing.

To me, there was a difference.

"Please... Oh..."

Arousal burned and I swore I climaxed then -- not from my cocks, but normally, my sex clenching, rippling. Yet it was hard to tell with so much going on at once.

It didn't matter. I was just too weak, too helpless, useless. And yet it surged through me like a deep sense of being present, as if the truth of myself and who I was had come through.

Maybe that was true and maybe it was not. But the succubus had control as I whined, cocks rubbing against the floor, trying to find my new centre of balance. But I couldn't even sit up, bending at the waist, my breasts still plumping out there, bigger and bigger, bigger around than serving plates.

"Ohhhhh... I... That feels..."

I wanted to say, even then, aching for it, desiring it, panting for it. But the succubus' smirk struck fear into my heart, the words dying on my lips.

And, as it turned out, I wouldn't get the chance to even say anything aloud ever again. That didn't matter, because it was all out of my control, my cock legs throbbing as they drooled and shot off more and more cum. One orgasm tugged my attention away and I almost missed the strange start of my tongue going limp.

"Mmmph? Hmm-mmm-hmmm!"

I tried to move it, panic gripping me, an iron band around my chest, seething and clenching. What was happening? But, that time, and every time to come after it, I could not even ask Sylvia what was happening.

"Go on, pet," she laughed, seeming to come a little more malicious and demonic still, now that I was devoid of comprehensible speech. "Try again... Go on. Oh, you do make the most delightful sounds!"

I tried to wiggle my tongue, though it felt numb and hung limply, fuzzy as if I had woken up after a night of heavy drinking, not quite myself. Yet it was not that but something far darker as it thickened very slowly, twitching. That twitch did not come from me, however, not as the succubus waggled her fingers at me mockingly, her smirk deepening.

She must have been hiding her true nature before, doing something to coerce me into going along with it. I didn't know how to make sense of it all, though I did grunt and groan and try to thrash and wiggle about on the floor, discomfort pushing from my mouth. At first, I thought that I would not be able to breathe, even though I was breathing through my nostrils, but panic was a funny thing like that, taking my mind from the reality of it and twisting everything.

That didn't make the loss of my tongue growing and swelling, making me choke, any better. Nothing could make it any better as I was gripped by the want to grab at my throat and face and was reminded, all over again, that I didn't have any arms.

As if having hands would have made it any better...

My eyes strained, trying to see, feeling as if even they were bulging, though I drooled around the new thickness of my tongue as it swelled and bulged into something even more familiar. She took the chance to distract my attention by adding more cocks behind my shoulders, where the breasts that had been my arms emerged from, waggling and waving, though the shooting, sharp transformations were biting in the discomfort of skin pulling too quickly.

"Nnnggghhh..."

Was that the only sound I was ever going to be able to make again? The horror of it snapped at me and I closed my eyes, squeezing out tears. No words, only sounds, a blob of cocks, breasts, balls... I was only then starting to truly understand, even in part, how Gale must have ended up, though I didn't think I would see her. Maybe I would feel her, but there was nothing certain, not as I drooled around my tongue, the thickening flesh of it rising, swelling, smoothing out and losing the tastebuds.

My jaw didn't feel right, not as my mouth opened wider to take a thicker tongue, pushing out, torturously slowly, from between my lips. I didn't want to acknowledge that it was a cock, wedging my mouth open wider and wider, but I had to, sooner or later, as the head grew more defined, shoving itself from between my lips with the thickening flare waving before my eyes.

"Mmm! Puhhhhhhtthhhh... Mmmmmhmmm..."

"Sorry, what was that?" Sylvia said, cupping her hand to her ear as if she could try to hear me more clearly that way. "Speak up, dear."

I tried again.

"Nnghhhohhh! Mmmggguuuhhhhh!"

Sylvia laughed and clapped her hands at my predicament! If there was ever something that made me feel more worthless, helpless to stop her, not even sure whether the succubus had "needed" my permission at all or not...that was it. That was definitely it as my tongue sprouted outwards, further and further, longer and longer, shockingly long!

It was longer than any tongue had any right to be, coming from a mouth like mine, thick and waggling, the horse cock slowly protruding in mostly pink flesh, though I almost went cross-eyed trying to see the base of it. More cocks and breasts popped up on my back and sides, just above the plump balls of my buttocks, though I was losing more and more shape to my body, growing and collapsing in on myself at the same time. Breasts bulged and cocks swelled, some even jetting off slick ropes of cum as they grew, not even fully formed before they exploded viciously. The orgasms came too quickly for me to differentiate one from another, but I had to focus, I had to take it in, the burning, simmering heat clawing at me.

Too much demanded my attention and, still, through it all, I wanted to give it, I wanted to feel it.

If Gale was okay, in the end, perhaps I would be okay too. I had to believe that, clinging to what little hope was permitted to me, though it was not as easy as all that.

It was a false hope, but who was to say that, at that time? Who was to tell me otherwise as my cock swelled out and out, until it was as long, protruding from my mouth entirely unbidden, as my arm had been in length before? My mind grappled with trying to make sense of it all, though the horse cocks flared and climaxed and climaxed and climaxed.

No matter how horrified I was, there was always more pleasure to be had, something more to snatch my attention in messy lust. I moaned and whimpered, shifting my weight, though even that ability seemed to be lost to me. I thought I moved, kind of, but it might just have been the shift of my growing breasts, the ones protruding from my back, lumpy and bumpy, making me feel like I was lying on a mattress that was never meant to be comfortable.

"Oh, don't you worry," the succubus said, stepping in closer to stand over me, though she seemed to be using some of her magic to make sure that none of my cum splashed on her. "It'll still feel good. Forever..."

Was that a threat or a promise? My eyes watered and I grunted, trying to talk through the cock that was my tongue, a tongue cock... I didn't know what to call it. It would never taste anything like a tongue or move food to the back of my mouth like a tongue... I couldn't even waggle it back and forth, the cock tongue bouncing and flexing entirely of its own accord as cum pulsed down it. I didn't know from where it was drawing semen from, though it shot across the room anyway, adding another splatter to the furniture.

Hopelessly, I turned my cheek, looking at the mirror, though it was harder and harder to even see myself in it, cocks bobbing and swelling, spurting across my vision. Those shafts protruding from my face drooped between orgasms, though never truly softened. And the greatest problem about seeing my reflection came in the splatters of thick cum across the mirror, dripping down, showing just how much my needy balls had produced even though I felt like I should have been satisfying that need.

It was at that point that I realised, truly, that my orgasms were endless. My cock tongue flared, the flare the biggest of all the cocks on my body so far, thickening up even more within my mouth. My jaw ached and strained and tears ran from my eyes, though I couldn't do anything about it, trying to wriggle and not getting anywhere. As the flare grew, it jetted off a stream of cum that went on and on and on, waves of ecstasy rolling through me, despite every other orgasm trying to drag my attention away from that one.

Sylvia laughed, her amusement echoing in my ears, though it felt as if I was fading away from it, becoming less than I had been, not even a woman anymore. There was still my hair, yes, but there were more breasts and cocks swelling across my head, the dullness of the prickling aches of them growing overcome by pleasure. It was hard to focus on those uncomfortable, straining sensations when everything else was so much more dominant. My body even tried to swipe with my hands, to push at discomfort, still caught with the phantom feeling of imagining that my arms were still there, still attached to my body.

Even though they weren't.

Even though they would never be again.

Sick fear twisted in my stomach, standing out against the arousal. Hot and cold could come together like that, my tongue itching as it waggled, the medial ring thicker, my hair seeming to suck back into my head, purely as there were too many cocks and breasts there to take up the space. Balls throbbed to life too and I tried to moan weakly, even around my cock tongue, which filled my whole mouth and forced me to breathe through my nose roughly and harshly, the intense desire of those yanking my attention away.

"Gale didn't like this one either..."

I caught Sylvia's voice dimly, though did not respond, only blinking, my eyes half-lidded. Cum dripped down my face.

"You will handle it admirably though, I am sure..."

I didn't know what that meant, blinking rapidly, though the succubus was suddenly in front of me, crouching down as if to get a better view. Cum dripped down the magical shields that she used to keep herself clean from my many juices, my eyes watering, though they didn't feel right.

"Mmm?"

I made hardly a sound around my cock tongue, but the oddness of my eyes watering dragged my attention to them. Inadvertently, my stomach lurched and my breath caught, unable even to focus on anything else as drops of cum oozed from my eyeballs...

The succubus smirked.

Oh no...

The mirror would no longer be my guide as my eyes blurred, cum dribbling down my face from them as my tears turned to cum, all that I would be good for going forward. There was no loss of colour and I struggled, feeling as if I was thrashing and throwing my body all around, heaving back and forth, though all I did was vaguely jostle in place.