Her Taste for Transformation Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes... No! I needed them to see! I screamed and howled around the muting force of my cock tongue, though it felt as if my mouth was already locked around it, with just how much room it took up in my mouth. No mouth, no eyes... No voice! There was no way at all for me to scream at the succubus to stop, though I finally realised right then and there that Sylvia had never intended to stop. Heat flooded me and I would have bucked and twisted if my body was not so heavy with so many new body parts, devoid of strength. The only energy I had left was for orgasm.

My vision blurred and blurred and my groin tightened through orgasm, losing myself, even as I tried to keep my eyes open, my eyeballs themselves bulging into horse cocks. Somehow, I couldn't say how for I was not the one with magic, I retained my vision for much longer than possible, eyes streaming with cum tears. My lower eyelids were what blurred my vision completely, my last sight that of huge, swollen horse cocks pushing from my eyeballs, taking substance from my eyeballs, Sylvia in the background -- and then everything was gone.

The darkness scared me, though it was still not the most frightening thing as I fought, some huge part of me wanting to get my hands between my legs, even though I didn't have any legs anymore. The cocks waggling from the back of my head squashed in around the growing breasts there too, but all I could feel was the weight of my lower eyelids, how they inflated into fat, heavy balls -- a pair for each eye.

"So erotic... Doesn't it make you want to cum?"

Oh, how she knew it. She knew how much I wanted to scream in orgasm and fear, both at the same time. I didn't know how, not as it all swept me away, forgetting myself, sensation the only thing that I could lean on. It would be my best guiding sense, though my ears were still there, muffled and the rubbing caresses of new body parts making it hard to hear.

It was as if I was dropping away from everything, thinking that I was lying there on my back, but I was still not quite sure. There was pressure...somewhere. But it was hard to orientate myself without eyes, the bulging pulse and swell of my horse cock eyeballs rising as heavy nuts spilt from my lower eyelids. The top ones seemed to be absorbed by the horse cocks, blending seamlessly into them.

Without eyes, sensation was my guide, seeming so much more potent as the medial rings plumped up from my cock eyes, the balls filling and heavier and heavier with seed. The skin swelled and stretched, feeling so thin and so tender, all so I wanted to bring them up and cradle them, to care for them and to adore my own body.

Maybe I felt less real as the cocks plumped out, able to feel every, horrifically slow detail growing, how the flares throbbed with blood, a little large with every pump of magic. Even the smoothing out of the skin down the length of the eye cocks was something that my attention had to be drawn to, grunting around my cock tongue, not real, not human.

Something else. I was something else, someone else. And I could never go back.

I tried to blink reflexively, but even that was taken from me. I still had a neck, though there was a horse cock jabbing me underneath my chin and another set of breasts swelling to claim it, turning my head back and forth. It did not clear the darkness from my eyes, however, and straining only made the tug of skin around the base of those cocks worse. It pulled in ways that it never should have, though the succubus must have taken those remaining facial muscles from me too, around my cock eyes, as I wasn't able to do it anymore.

Those muscles were not needed. Not from an orgasm machine, a body that was only destined, forevermore, to produce more and more cum, to be intoxicated, enticed, all by itself.

The transformation curse settled over me, balls resting heavily on my face, awkwardly lying over one of the other cocks that had erupted from my cheek. Left with nothing more than a pair of twitching horse cocks emerging from where my eyes had been, no eyelids to speak of, I stopped trying to look around. The darkness was not a friend, striking a deeper, hot flush of fear into me, showing me further depths of fear that I could fall to, as the moments passed.

I panted heavily, dimly aware of the prickle of magic, how I felt like I was sucking in on myself, the waggling cocks that had been my fingers, once upon a not-so-fairy tale, nothing, so much of nothing. I could not even be surprised as my mouth closed around the cock tongue, everything tightening, feeling like there was no moisture left in my mouth.

Did I struggle? Oh, that was difficult. I couldn't tell, not at all, and it was the lack of knowing that struck me more than anything else, grunting, trembling where I lay.

The succubus was saying something, but I couldn't think of that. It didn't matter anymore. That outside world was no longer for me as I submitted to it, the roaring heat of lust. There was a relief in giving in, despite the bite of anxiety, the fear, howling, whimpering, though the beast of it within me would do better to be cowed. It was helplessness, the freezing that came at the point of no return for a prey animal, yet I did not drift away in a way that meant that I couldn't feel anything anymore.

I felt everything as my mouth shrank around my phallic tongue, balls bulging. They felt like they were bulging within my cheeks, but it only took me a moment to realise that they were inside my cheeks and on the outside too. They filled the remaining space as my mouth fused with the cock tongue, closing my throat with a tight suctioning of lust. If I moaned, no one would hear it. There wasn't even room for any reverberations when I tried to let out a cry, even if just to know that I could hear my groans still.

"Now, now... You're so close to being like Gale," the succubus said, drawing me back to reality. "All of this has been done to Gale and you will look just like her, when I'm done. By dawn, your pretty face will be even more bustling with horse cocks and their straining, bulging balls, so delightfully so. No one will recognise that you even were once human."

The succubus paused as my heart pounded wildly, as if she was considering something more. But even if she could see into my mind, I could not see into hers, entirely at her will.

Maybe I was really the lamb before the lion. Despite my fear, I no longer cared.

My face was heavier and heavier, though there was more to cum, my neck feeling fat as another breast nuzzled seductively up against the other. I fought to breathe, feeling like my neck was too tight, yet found that, even though I still had nostrils, I did not need to keep breathing. The succubus had sustained me in that way too.

Maybe that was a good thing.

Maybe that was a bad thing.

Maybe that was a thing that didn't matter at all.

I was only a thing, either way.

I could feel the skin pulling on my face, though that was my only indication, truly, of which direction gravity flowed in. Everything was just so heavy, as if I was being pinned in place, but there were no more limbs for me to control. Even my neck weakened, forcing me to keep what was left of my head down, though it did not matter. Nothing mattered, my energy focused on orgasm after orgasm, grunting and groaning soundlessly, only sounds rising in my head. It would be a quiet world, in terms of my voice, though it faded even within my mind.

Words were not for me. Not when I could replace them with throbbing horse cocks. The aroused part of me wished, desperately, that I knew what I looked like, the drooling, dripping members, how they plumped up quickly at the point of climax for jets of cum. They were constantly in motion, even those that were growing strained and pulsed, aching almost painfully. There could have been too much pleasure in my body so it had to be sorted out into a different sensation, one way or the other, resulting in pain.

The throbbing, dull ache bit at me, though I relaxed into it, fading lightly. My face felt like it was turning my right cheek into the carpet, horse cocks jabbing into it, squashed and bent awkwardly to the side. But it was not for me, not anymore, to be comfortable. It was not needed. I was just an object, still living, not breathing...though some of the functions of my organs still worked. I didn't think they needed to.

My face bulged. I didn't think there was a spare inch of skin left there, though I did notice that it was all cocks on the front side of my face, along with the horse balls. They swelled and inflated, as if the succubus was going to make them so larger that they had to be squashed out between the many cocks, but they would find a way, one way or the other.

They wobbled, brushing up against one another, and I moaned silently. Heat blistered through, all that I was left with, orgasm tearing and ripping, cutting my reality in two. From the old reality, I was forced to step into the new one, the pulsating horse cocks jetting off load after load of cum, drooling down my body, splattering across breasts and cocks and balls, everything alike.

My nose itched and my nostrils sealed over softly as a pair of balls descended from them, though, in a way, it was only fitting that my nose became a horse cock too. It plumped up quickly, feeling larger than the rest, though I quivered with lust at the feeling of not being able to see, to know. It could have been the biggest, slickest cock of them all -- and I would never know, feeling the cool of the mirror against one of my cocks and unable to do a damn thing about looking into it.

In a way, due to the heaviness and swinging, bobbing weight, my face felt numb, tingling at the base of the horse cocks, though the pleasure mounted and mounted. It was as if it was all trying to spiral out of my control, grunting and groaning, rising in the back of my throat with powerful insistence.

Did I have a throat? Experimentally, I tried to swallow, but felt nothing. There was sort of a reflex still there, but I was distracted by the weight on my face, how I was no longer myself.

So weighed down... I couldn't even squirm anymore, as if every drop of strength, finally, had been sapped from me. Not taken from me, limb by limb, but more deeply, a way that had me grunting thickly, silently, a horse cock monstrosity that only lived for her next orgasm.

Yes... Yes, that was what I'd always wanted, what I still wanted, heart leaping, shoving away the fear. I couldn't do anything about it, sinking into sweet ecstasy, trying to guess from which cock I would climax next. Even counting them -- one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve -- oh! No, no, no, there was no point! With so many climaxes slamming through me, I couldn't even count, losing that ability, stripping even my cognitive function purely from the sheer, raw force of the orgasms.

Maybe it was better that way. Even as my body thickened with more breasts, filling in all the empty space, skin stretching and aching and pulling to allow more balls to grow too, it was easier to let the fear go. It lingered, of course, in the back of my mind, but I didn't want to consider it too much, not when there was no going back. What was I going to do -- fight it? There was no fight left in me, only peaceful acceptance. I was concerned, yes, but it was better, at least for me, to press into the arousal, to let my body quiver and spurt and drool, lust throbbing through.

A pulsating mass of sexual organs, my mind raced, though I felt like I was blushing. Where would I even blush? Patches of heat crawled over me, for I no longer had a face and I relished that, releasing myself to the fantasy made reality, trembling and shuddering as if I was panting heavily. I was not able to move, trapped within the mass that was my body, though my phantom limbs were still there, cock legs trying to buck and thrust me up -- but there was no longer any muscle in them to do so.

My mind didn't know that, attributing limbs where they were none, so many cocks added to me that, even without being able to see myself, I felt like a kinky porcupine. That would have been a good line to add to a roleplay... Yet there was no roleplay that I would ever again engage in, just the fetish reality of my life.

I settled in deeper to myself, satisfied, in a way. It had to be done, had to come through, a woman... No, not a woman. A thing. A thing incapable of movement, speech or sight: in that order. I would remember it forever as she filled in every spare space on my body, but it was the climaxes that swelled, roaring even more than before. They snarled and clawed at me, demanding attention, one after the other crashing through, more urgent than they had been before.

"Yes... Give in to it," the succubus advised, her voice cooler, somehow more distant. "This is your life now. You'll be with Gale soon and... Oh, there's no need to talk to you anymore, is there?"

And then there was silence. I wasn't even a person to her anymore as breasts squeezed in on one another, the skin taut and taking up every inch that it could, as if they were about to pop. But that was just the sensation that Sylvia gifted me with, a throbbing pulse heralding yet another orgasm, allowing me to love everything, all without guilt, even if without fear. For the arousal was there, regardless of everything, and it had never been something that I could have, ever, set aside and ignored.

It had always been my destiny, even though I had not known it before, to let my fantasies come to life. I had not known and yet being a twitching, orgasming blob of flesh was all that I was good for, all that my life was destined to be, my mind intact, reeling and yet...settling too. It pulled back and drifted into a part of me where I could relish in the throbbing pulses of orgasm, just how ecstasy swept me, dragging me under, claiming me. It could have been the release of not being able to do anything about it, but I didn't care. I was there anyway, all as I quivered helplessly, always orgasming, always dripping in my own cum.

The heat of the succubus' power poured into me as I quivered and trembled, though, even then, I could not be sure just how much I was vibrating before her. I wanted more, yes, so much more, accepting, with what limited function I had left, though worry bristled, trying to ruin the experience for me.

Don't worry, my thoughts said, popping up as if they were separate from myself in reality. You'll have plenty of time to get used to it.

The rest of eternity, in fact.

*

Sylvia

Even when I was done transforming Ember, when every bare part of her body, the clothes tossed away where they would no longer get in the way, I wasn't done with her. Every part of her that I had left there, from the new cocks and balls to the breasts, could be bigger, could be more sensitive, forcing her to lose herself. Maybe, in time, she would break even more than Gale, though I wanted to ensure her full mental capabilities and functions were intact, so that she could experience the full delight of cursed transformation. As I forced her balls to swell, popping out from between breasts, dangling and swaying even as the many cocks jetted off, I'd already given her all the embellishments to her identity that she could ever need also.

And Ember had given me something very important too.

Ember's home was much, much nicer than mine, even though I did enjoy the central position of my little bookshop. It would surely allow me a space to lure in more victims, in times to come, though I would need to choose them carefully if I was to not attract attention. Humans were so very funny with things like unexplained disappearances, though that, frankly, was very much a "them" problem. It should never have been my problem, despite them making it an issue for me.

I wanted them all, after all that. I would have more, those that wanted such transformations, though perhaps not permanently, and those that had never considered such things in their lives. Oh, those would be the most delicious to take, I thought to myself, though I was quite sure that none of this would have even happened if not for Gale coming into my life. If I had not come across Gale, that day in the bookshop, perhaps I would never have found that side of myself.

I was grateful to her for that, though Gale already had everything that she needed. I didn't need to thank you.

My small flat above the bookshop would serve as an extra base, though it was easy to hire a team to move my belongings and what little furniture I thought would fit into Ember's large home. Her house was detached with a garden, tall hedges around the outskirts and trees offering me further privacy. It looked down on the other, wealthier, houses on the side of a hill, like the valleys in more prosperous areas. Truthfully, it was a sign of wealth and luxury to even have a home at any altitude around there, considering how flat the land was otherwise. The city was not too far away, but far enough that I didn't have to concern myself with it. There would be victims there, all for me, but I didn't have to entrap myself in the bustle of a fast-moving world when I preferred taking the time to move forward, one step at a time.

Of course, I brought Ember and Gale with me into Ember's house, setting them up with a new room and a magically enforced shield around it. They didn't deserve, after all, to be come upon by anyone that did not understand them and would be frightened by them, even though I was quite sure that I could deal with any intruders, any problematic work people that saw things that they shouldn't.

The deed to the house was passed into my name in a simple sale, all signed and legally done. A little magical influence to get the signatures down and get the witnesses to say that they had seen Ember sign when, of course, she had not been able to do, well... That was by the by.

They became practically a water feature all by themselves, spurting and quivering the whole time, day and night. The two orgasm organisms didn't see time in the same way that I did, but I made sure that they were close enough to touch sometimes, forever trapped in spurting, frantic climaxes.

Their cocks jetted off at random, painting the walls and floor of the larger room with cum, spilling forth, dripping and drooling. Every drop had to go somewhere, as before, so I had, once again, made use of the grate. It was a good way to make sure that everything could be cleaned away and made it so that they did not have to take up all that much of my attention.

My next victims, somewhere ahead, lay waiting for me. I needed to take them, staring out across the lit-up houses, lights shining through the windows of people that had no idea that I was out there, not at all. Maybe there were more, closer than I realised, that might like to be transformed, to give me that desperate arousal, at the point where it collided with the fear. Even though I wanted to know what true fear and horror would feel like, tasting it on the tip of my tongue through the connection of forced transformation, those that might have wanted it also, well... They were what drew me the most.

Or maybe that was just something I was telling myself, just warming up for the moment, finding out just how far I was willing to go.

Not even I knew. Not as I sat on the sofa, leaning back in my human form with my glasses perched on my nose, a smile quirking my lips. That kind of smile would never reach my eyes. Neither did it have to.

Combing through the message board, the old forum and the IM service, the one with all the different channels and servers and "rooms" -- I'd have to get more used to that kind of thing -- I found others already. So quickly too, those that were passionate about horrifying, cursed transformations, though there looked to be a fair number that liked the idea of cocks and balls. Horse cocks and balls, specifically.