Her Tease

Story Info
You walk around looking sexy and not letting me touch you.
913 words
4.57
3.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I come home and you are walking around in your panties and bra. You keep making seductive moves teasing me and getting me excited. Every time I try to touch you, you move away from me and stay just out of reach. You look so amazing I want to touch you and make passionate love to you. You keep your distance and refuse to let me touch you.

I am getting frustrated and want you in my arms to feel you against me. As I get more frustrated you start teasing me more and more. You pull your bra down to expose your breasts and then cover them again. You bend over and your panties barely cover your asshole.

I can't take anymore and I grab you by the arm and pull you across my lap. I start spanking your butt and tell you I have had enough. You try to make me stop and I put your hands behind your back and hold them. With your hands restrained I start spanking you again. Your beautiful butt is beginning to get red from the spanking.

I stand you up and take you to the bedroom. Laying you down on the bed I cuff your wrist and ankles tying you to the bed. When I have you restrained so that you can not move I go into the bathroom and take my shower.

When I return I tell you that two can play the teasing game. I get your toys out of the nightstand and lay them down beside you. I then climb on the bed and kiss you passionately.

Taking your vibrator I start to use it on low to vibrate your nipples. As it buzzes on your nipples they get hard and I gently rub it on them. Rubbing it gently on your nipples to vibrate them I rub a hand over your pussy. I softly run my fingers up and down it tracing your lips up and down. I slide my fingers down to your asshole then back up to your clit.

I move the vibrator down to your pussy and tenderly rub it on your pussy. Brushing it over your clit you start trying to push up against it. When you push up I turn the vibrator off and lean it against your pussy and leave it there. You move your hips around trying to rub yourself against the vibrator. I leave the vibrator turned off as I kiss your nipples and gently suck them.

When you stop moving your hips around I turn the vibrator on and leave it leaned against your pussy. I keep sucking on your nipples and gently bite them as the vibrator is buzzing on your pussy. You are moaning as I keep biting your nipples and the vibrator excites your pussy. As you start to moan louder I turn the vibrator off again and leave it leaning against you.

I kiss you passionately and ask you if you want me to stop teasing you. You tell me that you like it and I can keep it up. I move between your legs and start kissing your pussy. My tongue slides up and down your lips and you start moving your hips again. Trying to push up against me I move with you so that I don't push between your lips. You're moaning and pulling at the restraints trying to get me to rub against your clit. I continue to refuse to touch your clit as you struggle trying to get me to.

I take my fingers and softly run them up and down your lips sliding them down to your asshole. I rub it gently then back up across your lips. Finally I push my fingers between your lips and slide them up to brush over your clit. It is swollen and extremely tender as I start to rub it with my fingers. I slide my fingers inside your wetness and push them in as deep as they will go. Your moans get louder as they slide in and out of you.

I lean back down and lick up and down between your lips. My tongue rubs against your clit and then back down tasting your wonderful juices. You ask me to please let you cum so I wrap my lips around your clit and start sucking it. I move a finger to your asshole and slowly push it inside you. I keep sucking your clit as my fingers move in and out of you. Your moaning is loud as your body tenses up and you start to shake. Your orgasm moves through you like an ocean wave.

I release your from the restraints and you push me onto my back. You get on top of me placing my erection at your opening. You slide down onto it and start rocking your hips back and forth. You lean over and I kiss your breasts and wrap my lips around them. Sucking them into my mouth and biting them. You rub your clit against me as hard as you can and I push up against you. We are both moaning loudly as we start to tremble and shake. As we shake we orgasm with a massive explosion of fireworks streaking through our heads. You collapse on top of me and I put my arms around you holding you tightly. We kiss passionately as I roll us on our side and we hold each other tenderly.