Used by the Dentist

Story Info
Under laughing gas, Miya gets used.
2.5k words
4.5
37.8k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miya's leg bounced nervously as she sat, waiting to be called in. She was waiting to have her wisdom teeth removed. Not an unusual procedure, but she was still nervous. There were always things that could go wrong. It was also her first time being under the influence of laughing gas, and she didn't know how she would react. She hoped she wouldn't say something stupid and make a fool of herself. Then there was the recovery afterwards. She'd stocked up on soup and mashed potatoes for her next several meals.

The clock on the wall next to her ticked ominously, marking every passing minute with excruciating slowness. The seats around her were all empty; she was the last patient of the day. Besides the secretary in the corner who was busy tapping away at her computer, Miya was alone. She didn't even hear any noise coming from the back rooms.

Miya's nails dug into her palms as she tried to calm herself. She could feel her heart racing. She never liked the dentist before, and this was someone new doing her procedure. His name was Dr. Powell, and she had never met him before. New procedure, new place, new people. It was a nightmare for her anxiety.

"Miya?" came a voice suddenly, along with the opening of the door to the back room.

Miya started, practically leaping to her feat. "Yes! That's, uh, that's me," She stammered, mentally kicking herself for the weird response. The woman in the doorway smiled, seemingly understanding her nervousness.

"Follow me," she instructed, turning to lead the way. Miya followed her through the hallways of empty exam rooms, far into the back of the office. She noted that they passed very few other people. It was as if everyone else had gone home for the day. She shrugged to herself. It made sense as she was the last appointment. She had specifically booked this time because having less people around might have helped her anxiety.

Finally she was led to her room and instructed to relax on the dental chair. Miya sat herself down, shifting uncomfortably against the cold plastic. Behind her the dental assistant bustled about, preparing what Miya assumed were instruments for the procedure. The clatter and scrape of metal made her ever more nervous, and she began bouncing her foot again.

The dentist appeared suddenly next to her. He looked down at her and smiled, resting his hand on her arm. "How are we doing today?" he asked. "Nervous?"

"Um, yeah, a little," Miya responded, uncertain about his hand on her. Perhaps he was just being nice. "I've never been under laughing gas before."

Dr. Powell chuckled. "You'll like it. There's a reason it's called laughing gas. It's a mood elevator. You'll feel nice and happy during the procedure, and it'll be over before you know it. Sound good?" Miya nodded. It sounded better than the constant anxiety she had.

Dr. Powell explained that the procedure would take a few hours, she would have a little recovery period in the office to made sure the gas had worn off, and then she would be allowed to go home. Cleaning and meals were explained, but Miya only caught half of what he way saying. Her mind was still flooded with anxiety, knowing every minute brought her closer to having her mouth cut open and teeth ripped out. The assistant continued to prepare equipment behind her, making a distracting amount of noise.

Finally Dr. Powell finished his speech. "Here, we will start the gas and when you are nice and relaxed, we will begin." He placed a little triangular mask over her nose, adjusting it so the rubber edge was flush against her skin. "Just breathe normally through your nose. We will start off low and check in on you in a few minutes." A small hiss as the knob was turned on a giant gas tank that Miya could barely see out of the corner of her eye.

Miya lay there, staring at the ceiling, breathing deeply. The gas didn't smell like anything, and she was still very anxious. She hoped it would kick in soon and allow her to feel more relaxed. Maybe it wouldn't work on her. Maybe she was just going to be anxious and conscious this whole time.

A few minutes went by and the dentist reappeared again. "You feeling anything yet?" Miya shook her head. She felt the same. "Alright. We will turn it up then." Dr. Powell motioned to the assistant who adjusted some nobs on the giant gas tank. Miya lay back, waiting for something to happen. She didn't know what feeling she was waiting for exactly.

After a few minutes her eyes started to drift. They wandered lazily across the ceiling, jumping from tile to tile. Her thoughts similarly started to drift. Without her noticing, her anxiety began to melt and she felt just a warm peace inside. It was so relaxing to just lay there, staring at the ceiling, not worrying about anything. She tried to keep track of time but it was useless. She kept getting distracted.

At some point Dr. Powell appeared again. "How are you feeling now?" he asked, smiling down at her. His face looked so warm and soothing. He just wanted the best for her; to make sure she was all happy and comfortable for the procedure.

"I'm good," she giggled, a smile spreading across her face. Her head flopped to the side so she could look at him. He was beaming down at her, seemingly as happy as she felt.

"That's good. We want you nice and relaxed for us. Makes it so much better for everyone." He made the thumbs up motion to the assistant, as if asking her to increase something. Miya didn't notice. Her eyes were half closed, drifting in and out of focus as her thoughts came in lazy swirls. Dr. Powell disappeared out of her field of view but she didn't move. It didn't matter what he was doing. All that mattered was the warm bliss she was feeling.

"How are we doing now?" Dr. Powell asked sometime later. Miya was unsure how long she had been laying there.

"Hmmbmlm..." was all Miya could manage. Her whole body was warm and relaxed, almost numb to the outside world. Her lazy thoughts had come slower and slower until there was barely anything in her head. All she wanted was to drift into this feeling of bliss and stay there forever.

"Good girl. All drugged up and brainless for me. Such a cute thing you are. My secretary did well choosing you." Dr. Powell reached over, unzipping Miya's jacket and sliding it away, revealing the thin shirt she had on underneath. "Sometimes a side effect of the gas in an increase in arousal. Are you feeling anything like that, Miya?" He gently ran his hand over her breasts, feeling for her nipples through her shirt. A warm tingle spread over her chest, increasing as he continued to grope her.

Miya moaned slightly, unable to think if this was right or not. All she could feel was the bliss of being touched. Her breasts felt so good being massaged, and her nipples sent tingly pulses through her body every time they were touched. Her crotch began to heat up as well, pulsing every now and then.

"Awwe you're nipples are getting so hard for me. You like this don't you? Naughty girl. I bet you're wet for me as well." He slid one hand down her pants, sliding his fingertips over the outer folds of her pussy. They were slick with her juices.

Miya moaned as he gently teased her. He circled his fingers around her clit and slid them up and down her slit, never fully going inside. She began to whimper, unconsciously spreading her legs more. She began to grind into his hand, needing more stimulation. Her crotch was burning hot and his hand felt so good. Her pussy began to ache, needing to be filled.

"Look at you, little slut. You're loving this. How do I know you weren't already wet walking in here? Maybe you have a dentist kink you little pervert, and this gets you off. Either way, you're having fun now." He pulled his hand out of her pants, revealing his dripping wet fingers.

"Here, taste yourself." He shoved his fingers into Miya's mouth and she began to suckle on them mindlessly. She noted that it tasted sweet, warm and wet in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around his fingers, trying to get every last bit off. Her brain was still empty of any conscious thought. She was ruled by emotion now, and everything just felt so good.

"I'm going to have so much fun with you," said Dr. Powell, pulling his fingers out of her mouth. He rested his hand on Miya's cheek and tilted her face so she was looking toward him. "Open," he commanded. Miya did, opening her mouth in obedience. With her slack muscles, it didn't open very wide. To help with this, Dr. Powell slid a sort of plastic ring into her mouth. It had a place for her front top and bottom teeth, covering them, and kept her wide open.

He then pressed a button and the seat began to recline and lower itself. Lower and lower Miya sank until she was below his waist. It was then she could see the bulge in the front of his pants. It made her crotch burn hotter, knowing what was hidden behind the fabric. Dr. Powell slid his hand down and undid his fly, slowly pulling down his pants and boxers. He made almost a show of it, sliding his hand around the bulge and lowering the waistband small amounts at a time. Eventually his cock popped out, hard as a rock and throbbing. A bright head bulged at the end of a thick veiny shaft. Miya began to drool, drips leaking out of the edges of the ring.

"Mmm look what you do to me, baby. You want this?" He held the base of his cock and wiped his head along Miya's cheeks, leaving lines of pre on her face. She gurgled in response, her eyes now burning with sleepy desire. He slid his cock into her mouth, through the ring gag. It fit perfectly, having been custom made for his member. Dr. Powell moaned as the head rubbed against the roof of Miya's mouth.

He slid all the way in, reaching the back of her throat. The gas had dulled Miya's gag reflex, so he was able to slide all 7 inches of him in without her retching. Drool continued to dribble out of her mouth, dripping down onto her shirt. Miya continued to breath deeply through her nose, letting Dr. Powell use her. She could feel him in her mouth and it made her so wet and horny. She could taste his musk on his cock with a slight saltiness. She began to drool more, savoring the flavor.

"Gooood girl. Taking my cock nice and deep. Your mouth is so soft and warm. I love the way you girls deepthroat under the influence of the gas. The gag reflex always goes down and I can slide right down into your throats." He grunted as he said this, pushing down further. Miya could feel her throat bulge and flex to accept his cock. She didn't mind. It didn't hurt and she wasn't even worried about breathing. She would breathe when he pulled out, whenever that may be.

"I'm getting close pretty girl, but I don't want to cum in this mouth of yours. I want to dump my seed somewhere else." Dr. Powell pulled out and popped the ring out of Miya's mouth. She continued to drool, head lolling to the side. He then stepped to the end of her seat and began to pull her pants down. Miya didn't seem to notice, or care. Her brain was still a mush of peace and bliss.

Dr. Powell pulled her pants down to her ankles and lifted Miya's legs up, pressing her knees to her chest. He then removed his own pants and straddled the seat, positioning his cock right over her crotch.

"Mmm I love how wet and warm you are. So excited for me, hmm?" He ran his cock head over her sex, soaking it with her juices. Miya whimpered slightly, pussy twitching. He slid in slowly, savoring every inch as it disappeared inside her. She moaned, eyes rolling back.

Dr. Powell began to thrust into her, long strokes that went head to base. He hit her cervix every time, stretching her pussy as further than it had ever gone. Still, Miya was not in pain. She felt better than she ever had before. Her crotch felt so good like this, and she was enjoying being used. She continued to moan as Dr. Powell fucked her, picking up speed and ferocity.

He stood up slightly and leaned over, pressing her legs down with his chest. He put his hands on the armrests to hold himself up and began power thrusting into her, as fast as he could.

"Look at me baby. Look into my eyes. I want to see your face when I cum." Miya obeyed, tilting her head over and staring into his face. She tried her best to keep her focus but her eyes kept rolling back as wave after wave of pleasure assaulted her. With a sudden grunt, Dr. Powell thrust in and began to cum, cock twitching as he dumped his load deep into Miya's pussy. With a last whimper, Miya began to cum too. Her pussy twitched and her legs shook as her orgasm washed over her, assaulting her body. Her eyes rolled back, fluttered, and then closed as she passed out from the intensity and the gas still clouding her mind.

Dr. Powell pulled out, cleaned himself and Miya up, and adjusted her clothes to be just as they were when she came in. He called the assistant back in who, unknown to him, had been listening right outside the doorway the whole time. Together they finished the procedure Miya had come in for. In reality, they only needed about half an hour. Dr. Powell always exaggerated the time so he could have some fun.

A little bit later, Miya woke up on a cot in the recovery room. She sat up, her face feeling numb and aching. Dr. Powell walked in, holding a clipboard. He sat across from her, looking her up and down, smiling. He explained how everything went well and the procedure was a success. He then went over aftercare as Miya sat there, nodding away, holding an ice pack to her face. She couldn't remember anything that had happened; only a vague sense of bliss and peacefulness. She assumed that was a good thing. As she walked out of the office, she made the decision to switch her yearly dentist to Dr. Powell. She didn't know why, but she had a strong desire to see him again soon...