Her Time just 48 Hours

Story Info
Steps out on trip to Vegas but it does not stay in Vegas.
7.5k words
4.07
16.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inwitness
Inwitness
113 Followers

Her Time

Although she was 51 years old, she was still in very good physical shape and health. She had been premenopausal for some time, though menopause was yet to begin. Indeed, her cycle was still fairly consistent.

She had always been sexually active and had a regular, if not totally satisfying sex life with her husband.

However, she was frustrated. She was frustrated with her life, and now she could see it, and was suddenly feeling it on a grand scale. Considering all that she had been through and all that she was currently experiencing, her path seemed clear as to taking something for herself. With any luck, her husband would never find out. She felt that this was what she needed, that this would rejuvenate her and make her a better wife and daughter.

After all she was in Las Vegas, a place that she had always wanted to visit and a place that had the "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" reputation.

She had most of the day to herself, to do as she wished. Her husband was attending a conference and would not be free till 6:30pm. She had encouraged him to attend this three-day conference and this was day two. She knew that she had two days left to do this. Yes, a part of her felt a pang of guilt knowing that she was going to do this and how much it would hurt her husband, should he ever find out, but she was in Vegas.

It was not that she had gone looking for something, rather than circumstances presented themselves. The day before she had met Bob and Jim while she was window shopping. They happened to be looking at watches, as well, and struck up a conversation about how certain watches held their value better than others and those that increased in value over time.

Alice quickly noticed that they were both young, confident, in a nice way, and somewhat sexy, sexy enough for Alice, when close to either of them, to feel a little tingle between her legs. She didn't miss the way they looked at her either. They certainly liked what they saw and were not hiding it. What an ego boost!

They parted as she went to look at some watches for women. Bob and Jim had finished viewing the sports watches and were going to move on to another shop. They could see that Alice was married by the rings on her finger, but noticed how friendly she was, decided that they would see if they could get her to join them for more window shopping and whatever else they could get this sexually attractive woman to do. Bob went over to Alice and told her that they were moving on to the watch shop next door and asked if she would like to join them to look at some more spectacular watches.

The three of them continued their window shopping going from one store to another. Alice was having fun trying on watches that she knew she could never afford and was also enjoying the flattering remarks that Bob and Jim were making as to how nice they looked on her. By 2pm Bob and Jim asked Alice if she would like to join them for lunch.

She was enjoying their company. Over the course of the last hour or two, of their window shopping, she had found out a little about each of them. They were both 34 years old and had grown up in the same neighborhood, gone to the same high school, and the same university. Alice could see that they were both around six foot tall, had dark hair, Bob's eyes were blue and Jim's a gray blue. It was clear that they both exercised, and a number of the watches that they had viewed were rugged sport watches. Indeed, the more they were flirting with her, the more excited her body became. She couldn't help it as she thought of the possibilities. Not to mention that she was enjoying the feeling one gets when being flattered by two fine virile specimens of the opposite sex.

Alice agreed, and the trio went to a nearby bar where they seated Alice between the two of them. She was now the center of their attention, and she was reveling in it. Not to mention that she was feeling almost giddy from all the attention. She could also feel that ever present tingle between her legs.

Such a good ego boost for her. It was not that her husband did not give her lots of attention, but this was new, fresh attention. There were lots of other women there, but she was the one they wanted to be with.

They ordered their lunch and ate at the bar, something Alice loved to do. She always liked the bar atmosphere; where people went to mingle and get to know others at the bar and, best of all, easy access to a drink when you wanted another.

As the afternoon progressed the guys would reach out and touch her arms, hands or top of her legs. Each touch was like an electric bolt of excitement for her. She was doing the same, in return as their flirting progressed. It was after 5:30pm when they left the bar. Alice felt her emotions go down as she realized that this fun experience was now at an end, and she would not see Bob and Jim again.

It was at this point Bob and Jim suggested that they meet again the next day around the pool. A now slightly inebriated and quite sexually turned-on Alice readily agreed, and they gave her the number to their suite and told her to call them when she was ready. They then gave her a hug, feeling her back and running their hands slightly on her butt. She felt herself moisten even more at their touch, not to mention the nearly full body contact, and decided, there and then, to be sure to see them the next day. She knew what could happen, and what could happen made her feel even wetter.

When she got back to the room, an invigorated Alice freshened up a little and changed her panties, as the ones she had on were practically dripping wet. Wow, it was a long time since anyone had done that to her. She felt exhilarated.

When her husband returned, she asked him how the conference was going and as he told her she would ask for the details. When he asked her how her day had gone, she kept it short and just said that she had gone window shopping looking at watches. She considered telling him about the "boys" but was not sure that she would be able to explain why she had kept their company for the rest of the day.

They had dinner and then attended a show before returning to their room.

When Alice woke up, she lay there thinking about how sexy Bob and Jim were. These thoughts were making her quite horny. She moved over in the bed and took her husbands "morning wood" into her hand. He soon woke up rolled on top of her as they slowly fucked. She enjoyed the sensations of his cock in her. She knew that he was no longer able to maintain his erection for more than a few minutes, and he soon came. Alice felt the frustration of not finishing herself, though he rolled over and had put his hand between her legs stroking her clit expertly, bringing her to a strong orgasm while she thought of having sex with her two new friends.

Alice lay there thinking about her life. She had been really looking forward to her and her husband being empty nesters. But within months of the children's departure her mother had moved in with Alice, and her husband, as she had been diagnosed with early dementia, requiring her daughter's care on a daily basis. Her mother had no income so to speak so Alice was the one, as an only child, who took the brunt of her mother's condition. It was like taking care of a two-year-old who wasn't learning anything. Alice was not prepared for this, and though her husband helped a little, she was the one who took her mother with her all day every day.

Although her husband had always stayed in shape, his age had been gradually taking away his ability to give her a good screw. He was some 20 years older, and things had slowed down. They still had sexual connections every day but, she hadn't had a good long hard fuck for a while, all though she was usually quite satisfied.

Further, as they had to have her mother living with them, they had to curtail any naked house romping and impromptu sex that they started as soon as they became empty nesters. She had enjoyed that. He husband had bought her several sexy, very sexy outfits and she had felt sexually desired. They spent most of the day seducing each other and having sex all over the house.

Her husband had commented on the loss of this, as he had looked forward to it and enthusiastically participated in their naked romps, indeed, Alice had to admit that his libido had almost been rejuvenated. But all this was cut short by circumstances which were beyond her control, brought it to an end, and her to this point.

Her encounter with Bob and Jim had reignited a desire to be lusted after and thoroughly fucked.

Her husband left for his conference just before 9am. Alice laid in bed for a little longer as she thought about what she planned to do. She knew that a big part of it was, like a deceitful child, to get back at her mother for tying her down, yet part at her husband for not being able to give her everything she wanted. Although she knew that part of it was their lack of an empty house to romp in. She took a deep breath and then called Bob.

They agreed to meet by the pool at 11am. Alice showered and put on her bikini. She had controlled her weight, worked out regularly and watched what she ate. She had the figure of a woman twenty years her junior. She added a short wrap and sandals and headed out for her rendezvous with Bob and Jim. She felt excited and turned on at the same time.

The two men were delighted to see her and had saved a chaise lounge between them. Once again, she was the center of attention. They told her how good she looked, bought her a drink and then they went for a swim. Bob whistled at her when she took her wrap off and Jim just stared at her with is mouth open, drinking in her sexy body. Alice felt wonderful and a little turned on by all the attention. Indeed, she could see several other men taking quick looks, hoping that their wives would not notice. She could also see the dagger looks that some of the wives gave her.

Once in the water they swam for a bit and then stood around in the shallow end of the pool. As they talked, Bob and Jim would reach out and touch her under the water. She made no effort to stop them and also would reach out and touch their arm, shoulder or chest as she spoke. After all, she wanted to feel those firm sculpted arms, those biceps, ripped abs and muscular chest that each of the boys possessed.

It was not long before Bob and Jim became boulder and ran their hands down her back and over her bikini bottom. Alice felt a familiar tingle between her legs. They had a couple more drinks and Alice was feeling both the effect of the drinks and the men's hands that were now brushing up against her breasts stroking between her thighs. Alice's hands brushed the front of both of their bathing trunks allowing her to estimate the size of their gradually hardening cocks; exciting her even more.

Bob was the more outgoing of the two and ran his hand down her back and under her bikini bottom reaching far enough around to make contact with her pussy. Alice was so turned on, she was practically on fire. It was all she could do not to squirm and rotate her hips on his hand. True, she was married and should not be doing this. She had never allowed another man to touch her like this since she had started dating her husband. She should not have let herself get here, but it felt so good, so wickedly good that she could not help herself.

It was at this point that Bob suggested that they get some lunch in his and Jim's suite. Yes, a suite suited them better than two rooms, so they had spent the extra. Alice, feeling both a little lightheaded and more than a little turned on, readily agreed; especially when she thought about the possibilities.

The suite was spacious and had a nice view of the resort. Alice said that she would like to freshen up and the men suggested that they get a shower before the room service arrived. Bob led her to one of the bathrooms. It had a large two-person shower.

Bob turned to her and said, "You are one of the most beautiful women that I have ever laid eyes on. I would very much like to bathe you." Here she was with this young, virile, six-foot, handsome, sexy man. A man who she had already allowed to run his hands over her breast, between her thighs and stroked her pussy, a man whose penis she had already brushed her hand against, that nice sized hard penis.

She knew that this was a critical moment for her, a married woman who, up to this point, had been completely faithful to her husband, well except for what she had allowed in the pool, a few minutes earlier. The problem was that her body was now screaming, she was so sexually on fire.

"I think that would be very nice," she replied.

They stepped into the large shower and turned the water on. Bob immediately loosened her bikini top, letting it fall to the floor. Watching the warm water run over her breasts, he reached out and gently ran his hands over them. Alice put her hands on top of his and applied more pressure, as she looked into his blue eyes. "Emmmmmm, that feels nice," she cooed. Soon his other hand went down to her bikini bottoms and he gradually pulled them over her hips until they also dropped to the shower floor. He took some soap and started to lather Alice, running his hands over her breasts and down to the slick folds between her legs.

At first, she ran her soapy hands over his ripped abs and chest, What a turn on, he was so sexy. Then Alice put her arms around him pulling her to him and reached up to kiss him. His fingers slipped into her pussy, and she ground her hips on his hand. He had already primed her for this in the pool. She wanted more. She ran her hand to the front of his trunks and slipped her hand in. "Oh yesssss," she thought as she made contact with the bare skin of his cock. His cock was full, rock hard and a nice thick, but not too thick, 7 inches or so in length. Alice pulled the waistline of the trunk more open and began to slide them down avoiding the head of Bob's cock. Now she pressed her body hard against his. Then she put soap on her hands and slid them slowly up and down his cock. He groaned and shuddered with her expert touch. She loved the feeling that sliding her hands over this full and firm cock gave her. But it was too much, she was so hot for sex now that she couldn't wait any longer, nothing else mattered. "I want you to fuck me", she said. "Not here, but on the bed."

Bob didn't need to be asked twice, he turned the shower off, led her out of the shower, grabbed a large towel, led a naked, dripping wet, Alice into the bedroom and spread the towel on the bed. Alice climbed on the towel, turned onto her back and spread her legs.

Bob looked down at this naked, hot, physically perfect woman, as he moved up on top of her till his cock was at the entrance of her pussy. He rubbed the head up and down her sopping wet slit and then slowly pressed the head in. Alice raised her hips to meet him and to take more of his cock. "Oh, that feels good," said Alice.

Bob slowly pulled out and then pushed his cock in again but going deeper this time. Alice felt the glorious pressure as he slid into her and again raised her hips to take more of him. This was the first different cock she had in her in decades, and it all felt sooooo good.

Gradually, they picked up the pace as Bob bottomed out in Alice. She was moaning quite loudly at this point and knew that she was rapidly approaching an orgasm. Alice was energized and wrapped her legs around Bob's back as she pulled him deeper into her. Soon she was going all out, and her orgasm hit her out of nowhere. It was upon her, and she was screaming with pleasure. Bob was struggling to hold on as he wanted to make her come again before he lost it.

Alice couldn't believe that she had cum so fast, not that she was complaining, but she couldn't remember the last time she was so turned on.

Bob had slowed down and allowed her to ride his cock through her orgasm. He now started to screw her again and she responded accordingly.

"Oh God, this feels so good," thought Alice. "He has such a nice hard cock to please me. I have missed this."

She picked up the pace. "Fuck me harder, oh, God, yes, you feel so good. Oh, yes, don't stop fucking me," she groaned and moaned to him.

Bob could feel her legs pull him deeper with each thrust. She was releasing her slick fluids like mad but still felt really good as her pussy was gripping his cock quite hard. Her arms were on his butt helping to push him into her as deep as possible. He had to admit that she was giving him one of the best fucks that he could recall. She was magnificent. He looked down at her naked body, her tight body, her ripped abs, perfectly smooth lightly tanned skin; what a sight.

He could tell that she was getting ready to come again as she picked up the pace with an energy he had seldom experienced.

Alice was loving the sex. Each time she ground her body against his she felt that glorious feeling of a hard cock in her pussy, filling her to perfection, giving her the sexual pleasure that she had been desperate for. She was making every thrust count and was totally lost in each sensual wave as it washed over her. But she knew that she would not be able to hold her impending second orgasm off much longer. The sensations were starting to overpower her, getting out of control. Then it hit her, she pulled him as deep into her as she could, locked both her legs and arms around him to hold him to her as she rode each wave of her orgasm. "Yeesss....I am cumming.....arrrrrrrr....fuck....arrrrrr....eeeeeee....arrrrrrrrr....as she repeatedly shook with pleasure around Bob's cock deeply embedded in her quivering pussy. This orgasm was much stronger than her first and was lasting longer as well. Alice let it consume her and treasured each wave as she came.

Bob felt her start to orgasm and could hold on no longer. He too struggled to bury his cock as deep in her as he could and let go a long stream of sperm as far in her as he could get. She had brought out his most basic male instinct and he was doing his best to impregnate her, though he knew mentally that he had no intention to do so. Again and again, he thrust as he enjoyed a long and extremely strong orgasm of his own.

Bob rested on her his arms taking his weight as they came down from their respective orgasms. She kept her legs around him, ensuring that they remained coupled as her pussy continued to contract around his cock, milking every last drop of sperm from it.

Finally, she released her vice-like leg grip on him and he rolled to one side.

It was then that they heard a knock on the door and Jim asked how things were going. Bob asked Alice if she would like round two with Jim? She nodded and Bob replied that Jim could come in.

Jim walked in and looked at Alice, her legs still open and looking very sexy.

"Let's get a shower, Alice said to Jim. "I need to clean up a little."

She and Jim walked into the bathroom, Alice turned around and unbuckled his slacks and pulled them and his briefs to the floor. Alice, whose face was now at waist height, reached out and took Jim's growing penis into her mouth, slowly and gently sucked on it. Jim moaned at her touch. She kept this up for a minute or two until she had him rock hard as he kept telling her how good she felt. She then released his cock and got into the large expansive shower, turned, and beckoned Jim to join her. He ripped off his shirt and got in with her.

She took the soap and lathered Jim's dick with her hands, gently running them up and down its length.

Alice had to admit the day was turning out to be better than she had anticipated. First, she had Bob, and now she had a fresh cock to sample. Another young hard firm cock. One that was bigger than the one she just had. There it was sticking straight up at her, throbbing with desire for her, yes it was rock hard for her. Just the thought got her juices flowing again.

Inwitness
Inwitness
113 Followers
12