All Comments on 'Her Time just 48 Hours'

by Inwitness

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
114FSO114FSO2 months ago

Alice got all that she deserved and was "ENTITLED" to.

PorterrhPorterrh2 months ago

Good story with interesting premise . Was Las Vegas named in the first testament right next to Sodom and Gomorrah

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good one!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

She got what she deserved I hate cheating women Good story (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good story, good eroticism, but some real help with spelling and punctuation (especially dialogue) would make it an even better read.

demanderdemander2 months ago

She'll always have Vegas. The way you set it up, I thought they were going to knock her up. Then she'd have another someone to care for after her mom died. D

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc2 months ago

The underlying storyline about Vegas was good but everything else needs work. First, 95+% of the tale is pure narrative. That style, to me, indicates lack of commitment on the part of the writer create the best possible work. There were some timeline mistakes, her being 51 and the husband being 20 years older? I thought she was going to end up pregnant as you made a point of saying she still ovulated. That plot line would be more interesting than the photos/videos. The ending was kind of rushed and without true passion by any of the characters. Keep working on your craft and you'll get there! 3.3*

someoneothersomeoneother2 months ago

This was not less a story than a sermon with typical fairy-tale ending.

lc69hunterlc69hunter2 months ago

typical little BTB trash

francemanfranceman2 months ago

Ice is not a BTB.

She has the fabulous and wonderful life that you so advocate, of fucking every young cock she meets.

It's almost paradise, isn't it?

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit2 months ago

I was waiting for Alice to turn up pregnant after they returned.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Guy got remarried at 70+ years old?

.

Alice got what she deserved. Now it’s just her and her cats.

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Well, the guys were certainly getting hard if they were getting boulder! 😀

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Pretty good. Watch out for misusing similar words like bolder / boulder or staring / starring. Spell check won’t catch them because they are words but can make a line silly where it was meant to be serious.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

You would benefit from an editor (e.g., a “quite” evening, videos in which she “stared”).. the dialogue was somewhat stiff, so you might work on getting it to flow a bit better. That said, the writing shows lots of promise.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Finally! A story that contains a husband who receives PI info from a cheated spouse to use against his cheating slimeball cunt of a wife. Pretty good detail and characterization for such a short story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Another very good, and rare in this LW category, anti-cuck tale, where the cheated husband react immediately using a man brain instead of the usual sheep one, as regularly described in the tons of cuck-raac femdom fantasies, already posted here and still endlessly coming. Another strong point of realism is that he didn't go to kill his slut wife's lovers (absurd BurnTheBastard line) : the betrayer cheater was she, not them. And the last strongpoint of realism is that he didn't choose to kill himself (utterly nonsense), like sometime happens in certain extreme men-hater tales, but made the only one to blame, his slut wife, pay for her immature and irresponsible narcissistic and selfish disgusting behaviour. So, the inevitable conclusion: 5+ full stars well deserved.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This rare and realistic cheating wife tale, is going to be hated by the femdom-crew: it's forbidden to make the cheating wife pays. In this tale the betrayed husband should have shoot himself, or behaved like a submissive sheep cuck idiot, or taken the slut wife back without any problem, possibly with some bastard child gifted by strangers. Since this was just an honest and well balanced tale, it's disrespecting the femdom rules and so it will be greatly hated. But for those who just like the realism of simple but effective Justice, this is just a great rare pearl in the vast ocean of cuck-raac fantasies. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

After the thousands of irrealistic fetish-cuck-raac fantasies, finally a very good, non violent, real BurnTheBitch tale. Full prize for this one: 5* !

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Some spelling issues need correcting and dialogue needs more " ... " in many places!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

You need help.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I disagree somewhat with a few of the previous commenters on one point.

Technically speaking, this author actually spells pretty well, for the most part. His problem is that, in a few cases, he incorrectly uses (but correctly spells) a homophone of the word that is proper for the context of the passage written. These are words that sound the same but have a different meaning -- examples in this story include boulder [bolder], peek [peak], and quite [quiet].

Incidentally, many of the writers who post stories on this website also do this, and it sometimes disrupts the "flow" of the narrative for the reader while he works out what the writer "must have really meant" to say.

That also being the case here makes this an "average" story, despite having a relatively good plot.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now2 months ago

Loved it.

The cheating sex was hot. The burn was real - and the story seemed realistic!

Karn9Karn92 months ago

Nice BTB story 4*

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMad2 months ago

Wasn't much B in BTB. But cheating wife, check. Divorce, check. Epilog check. Pretty much sums up most failed marriages. I lacked any empathy for the protagonist so I didn't care what happened to her at the end. I gave it 4 stars but it deserves 3.5 so I rounded up.

miket0422miket04222 months ago

Pleasant surprise in the method of her infidelity being revealed. I was fairly certain it was going to be one of two other things that caused her downfall.

Unfortunately like so many other LW stories there was no significant direct dialogue or interaction between Alice and her husband which really limits any emotional involvement in the story or the characters.

One not I do have to pick at the beginning of the story we're told Alice is 51. It's very briefly mentioned that her husband is nearly 20 years older than her. Yet, they're in Vegas for a conference related to his job? His behaviors and actions are not described like someone who's 70 years old.

Anyway, decently average story. Had a lot of potential to be better.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Punctuating Dialogue 101

.

If a paragraph doesn’t begin with a quotation mark, that indicates it’s narrative.

.

If one character is speaking and is not uninterrupted by narrative or another character talking, every paragraph starts with a mark, but only the last one has a closing mark.

.

If one paragraph ends with a quotation mark and the very next one starts with a mark, that indicates the character speaking has changed.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban2 months ago

I very much liked the story. It seemed to be a more realistic picture in time of what happens when a self-entitled wife decides she "deserves" something outside her marriage. The husband - having been calmed down by therapy and sedatives - reacted appropriately. No fits of screaming - no punches in the stomach - because none were needed. He had all his ducks i n a row and ready to fly. He simply offered her a couple of choices... sign the divorce papers - or become a reluctant internet porn star. He didn't need revenge on her two lovers as both of their wives had that handled that for him. Once again it proves the meme that a life well lived is the best revenge. 4/5 BRB

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

“typical little BTB trash“

How is this a btb at all? All he did was divorce his wife (with no indication he took her to the cleaners) and maybe tell the kids the reason for the divorce.

I think you have no idea what a btb story actually is.

WetheNorthWetheNorth2 months ago

5 Stars just because of the last page.

I was also one who was hoping for a pregnancy or at least a pussy full of STDs.

Divorce seems so anti-climactic.

Although it is good riddance to bad rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

So at the confrontation she sat and listened to his diatribe giving his thoughts in detail and her response was ‘I love you and I don’t want a divorce’. Wow the author couldn’t think of anything else for her to say, just nine words. Sounds like she was all in on this marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Unrepentant whore. She still regards her slutting around as "48 hours of lustful destruction".

Happily_Married87Happily_Married872 months ago

Good story I enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Yawn

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

As a family and relationship counselor, I often work with the adult children of divorced parents who severed their marital bonds later in life, as in this story. The small percentage of parents who remarry do so within within five years. Then, after 5 years, that percentage drops to almost nothing, although many do find non-marital cohabitation and "friends" relationships. The children of these dissolutions will often keep their distance from both parents but seldom from one parent, even if that parent did something egregious. Where the parent is frequently ostracized, it usually involves physical abuse or criminal behavior or both directed towards the other parent. In other words, situations where the cheating mother is abandoned is simply more of the contrived, Literoticafication of human behavior. If anything, the father is more often cut off if he cheated. Remember too, that the closest human tie is between mother and daughter.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c12 months ago

Does not regret it. Lustful destruction is excellent writing. Regrets being caught not doing ot

XluckyleeXluckylee2 months ago

Nice story without BTB she did it herself. 5 stars from Xluckylee

MasterKoteMasterKote2 months ago

Short and covered all basis in my book. 5 stars

26thNC26thNC2 months ago

Great story with another *5 stars because it pissed Ic69cunter off. Way to go.

26thNC26thNC2 months ago

Great story and an easy *5, plus 5 more for pissing off Ic69.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Karma. Yes she was depressed and in a bad mood, but her choice was to wreck their marriage. And she got caught. The betrayal was not just her cheating, it was her wanton list agreeing to things that her husband had wanted for years but she had denied him. Combined with the video and audio, over the span of two days, and her premeditated choices, there is no recourse but divorce. He was surprisingly calm, being on sedatives during the confrontation. Surprised she didn't have more to say. I agree with the commenter below that her being abandoned by her kids for two days of cheating after so many years of marriage and being their mother, seems highly unlikely. They would not have seen the videos or audios. They would not know the gory details or how their father looked forward to hotter aex as empty nesters (which I can personally avow is NOT a myth if you and your spouse are still healthy and in love). I get the husband. It is a no brainer. She broke his heart and stole his future with her. But the kids would be piseed off at first but she wouldn't be living like an old cat lady in her early 60s, largely bereft of her kids. Still well written. The erotica was well done but maybe a bit excessive given the ploy. 4 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInwitness@Inwitness
Peoples actions and their reasons for doing so have always fascinated me. I am looking forward to the readers comments on what I write.

story TAGS